Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com

About Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com:

Contractor Accommodation Services (CAS) are the market leaders in sourcing accommodation for small/medium businesses, contractors, interims, consultants, independent professionals and those working in the built environment.

With thousands of happy clients since 2007, our free and bespoke service is tailored specifically to assist you in sourcing, negotiating, booking and managing your short-to-medium term accommodation and we are proud to be a trusted partner and affiliate to some of the UK and Europe’s most recognised brands.

Our buying power, negotiated corporate rates and local knowledge on an international level are brought together to maximise your profit and take-home pay by minimising your accommodation costs whilst securing as flexible terms as possible!

Thank you for viewing and reviewing our customer feedback - we take great pride in our service and our business has been built on word of mouth and customer referrals.

If you have any queries, concerns or complaints, please direct these to feedback@wedotherest.com, which will immediately be reviewed by Directors of the business

02036518227

feedback@wedotherest.com

Winston House2 Dollis Park

Tell us how Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com made you happy
Excellent service, easy proces and great communications - all in all a perfect stay
Fabulous friendly service, always supportive and willing to adapt to the situation. Nothing is too much trouble for the team ( Neil, Tamara and James) . Would highly recommend their services
Good company, good service. I look around but I can never find as good deals as these guys can. They negotiate with the hotels directly and get the bespoke deals and prices we need. So I recommend James and CAS.
We have lots of 1 to 2 month projects where we need accommodation for our guys, I often have a look around but invariably James is able to come up with more conveniant and cheaper options with little fuss.
Easy to work with, efficient service and good knowledge of their industry.
Established a good working relationship with them ,and we both understand the others needs to make it work.
Finding decent accommodation in London can be very expensive and a hassle. James at CAS makes things easier by having a large network of properties in London he can book with just a few days notice. The places are good quality, well priced and come with parking included. Highly recommend
Finding decent accommodation in London can be very expensive and a massive hassle. James at Contractor Accommodation Services has made things alot easier and seems to have a big network of properties available in London which he can book with a few days notice the places are good quality, well priced and have parking included.
I’ve used this firm on multiple occasions now and they have always been diligent and helped me locate accommodation when others have failed. Thanks to James for looking after my team and keep up the good work.
We had always booked Travelodge for the guys staying away each week, when Coronavirus hit we were a bit stuck as we work on rail and had to continue working but with all the restaurants closed the guys had no where to eat. James found us apartments for the guys which worked out cheaper then hotels and now the guys will only stay in apartments. Really useful service.
Have had great service from CAS. James has been excellent in finding the right solution for me and then always dealing with any changes I needed very efficiently and continuing to check in that all was going well . Would definitely recommend and use again
James always keeps me updated, communicates clearly and is easy to deal with. Would recommend using CAS and speaking with James.
Efficient. Did the job
Although I got it wrong initially - I thought that they could help find rental flats as well and they don’t really do that - the service itself has been impeccable. No matter what questions or issues I had, the help was fast, friendly and fantastic. And I really mean it.
Very pleased with the service provided. Efficient and good communication.
I can highly recommend CAS for all your business travel accommodation needs ! , James found an accommodation that met my needs , where no other accommodation service provider could “ whole accommodation , 3 nights per week for 3 months , full kitchen , near shops and within walking distance to work “ within a few days James found a 1 bedroom cottage , that met all my needs for 35% less per night than the nearest hotel , all this backed with great customer service and support. Say Goodbye booking.com , Airbnb , Hilton and say hello to CAS , they saved me a small fortune and they could do the same for you :) Thanks James and the CAS team
Crisp clear service. They take your details of requirements and return back to you with a perfect fit
Always friendly & efficient service. They go out of their way to help. Thank you!
Excellent all round ++++++
Very quick to reply and get the accommodation I needed sorted in a timely manner.
Highly recommended.
From first contact with Neil, to him finding accommodation for a 6 month work contract in Maastricht was 24hrs. Very nice accommodation too (it looks like) and saves me hours on booking.com and AirBnB trying to source apartments every month
Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com is rated 4.89 based on 292 reviews