Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com

About Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com:

Contractor Accommodation Services (CAS) are the market leaders in sourcing accommodation for small/medium businesses, contractors, interims, consultants, independent professionals and those working in the built environment.

With thousands of happy clients since 2007, our free and bespoke service is tailored specifically to assist you in sourcing, negotiating, booking and managing your short-to-medium term accommodation and we are proud to be a trusted partner and affiliate to some of the UK and Europe’s most recognised brands.

Our buying power, negotiated corporate rates and local knowledge on an international level are brought together to maximise your profit and take-home pay by minimising your accommodation costs whilst securing as flexible terms as possible!

Thank you for viewing and reviewing our customer feedback - we take great pride in our service and our business has been built on word of mouth and customer referrals.

If you have any queries, concerns or complaints, please direct these to feedback@wedotherest.com, which will immediately be reviewed by Directors of the business

02036518227

feedback@wedotherest.com

Winston House2 Dollis Park

Tell us how Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com made you happy
Neil has been fantastic from our very 1st converstaion. The accommodation is brilliant and the price is very fair for the standard. I would not hesitate to recommend them in the future. Matt
Excellent Service & always very helpful. The best prices & always accommodate my requests. Thank you very much. A Karim Project Manager & Consultant
CAS are our go to for any accommodation requirements. James is professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. I know when I contact CAS that they will find the best possible accommodation to meet ours needs not only within budget but also meeting any requirements we may have. All in all a smooth transition from enquiry to booking removing any hassle associated with accommodation bookings.
Could not recommended CAS enough. James is always a brilliant help and nothing is ever too much to ask even at short notice. He has saved the company a lot of time and money and we are very grateful for this service. I always get a response within minutes of my request and everything is always dealt with quickly and efficiently. James is a pleasure to deal with and would to thank him and all the staff at CAS for your continued help and service.
I have used CAS a few times to help me book long term accommodation and when i have it has really made my job a lot easier! James is very helpful and always find the best deals. Could not recommend enough.
CAS has been a life saver, literally. They helped Together in Barnet, a charity offering the only emergency night shelter provision in Barnet, source a suitable hotel for a project for people experiencing homelessness. The shelter was forced to close in March 2020 due to the pandemic. Having people on the streets during this time was not only a tragedy for the people concerned but a major public health risk to the wider community. James was fantastic and worked really hard to find a suitable location and we were able to open our doors again to keep people safe. James, Oli and the whole CAS team were a pleasure to work with and I would definitely work with them again in the future. Amanda Weiss - TiB Operations Manager
Our company struggled to secure short term accommodation for a team of 6 in Swindon recently. I contacted Neil at CAS and within 24hrs had two 2bdrm apartments lined up. Super quick service, communication and explanation of costs, clear from the start. I would highly recommend these guys - took the stress away from not only me but the Site Team as well. Thanks for a fantastic service!
Once again James & the team came good. It just takes all the hassle out of booking somewhere & any problems they sort straight away. It's 10⭐ from me.
My first experience with CAS and found James to be extremely helpful for my requirements, kept me updated each stage, thank you again will certainly use again if need be. S Whitley EMR
I have been really pleased with the service I have received since using this company and would highly recommend.
Useful when booking digs in Cambridge. Great rates that I couldnt get after searching for weeks
Very easy to communicate with and very reliable when matching your specific requirements
Non stop cold calling even though expressed we are not interested Harassing calls
Finding decent digs for our guys working away in London has always been a massive hassle. We gave CAS a try earlier this year and James was able to book a nice hotel in Bloomsbury for our guys for £50 per night, it actually worked out cheaper then the local Travelodge. I almost wondered what the catch was but everything has worked out really well and the guys are very happy with the hotel.
Excellent service, easy proces and great communications - all in all a perfect stay
Fabulous friendly service, always supportive and willing to adapt to the situation. Nothing is too much trouble for the team ( Neil, Tamara and James) . Would highly recommend their services
Good company, good service. I look around but I can never find as good deals as these guys can. They negotiate with the hotels directly and get the bespoke deals and prices we need. So I recommend James and CAS.
We have lots of 1 to 2 month projects where we need accommodation for our guys, I often have a look around but invariably James is able to come up with more conveniant and cheaper options with little fuss.
Easy to work with, efficient service and good knowledge of their industry. Established a good working relationship with them ,and we both understand the others needs to make it work.
Finding decent accommodation in London can be very expensive and a hassle. James at CAS makes things easier by having a large network of properties in London he can book with just a few days notice. The places are good quality, well priced and come with parking included. Highly recommend
Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com is rated 4.88 based on 306 reviews