Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com

About Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com:

Contractor Accommodation Services (CAS) are the market leaders in sourcing accommodation for small/medium businesses, contractors, interims, consultants, independent professionals and those working in the built environment.

With thousands of happy clients since 2007, our free and bespoke service is tailored specifically to assist you in sourcing, negotiating, booking and managing your short-to-medium term accommodation and we are proud to be a trusted partner and affiliate to some of the UK and Europe’s most recognised brands.

Our buying power, negotiated corporate rates and local knowledge on an international level are brought together to maximise your profit and take-home pay by minimising your accommodation costs whilst securing as flexible terms as possible!

Thank you for viewing and reviewing our customer feedback - we take great pride in our service and our business has been built on word of mouth and customer referrals.

If you have any queries, concerns or complaints, please direct these to feedback@wedotherest.com, which will immediately be reviewed by Directors of the business

02036518227

feedback@wedotherest.com

Winston House2 Dollis Park

Tell us how Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com made you happy
Once again James & the team came good. It just takes all the hassle out of booking somewhere & any problems they sort straight away. It's 10⭐ from me.
My first experience with CAS and found James to be extremely helpful for my requirements, kept me updated each stage, thank you again will certainly use again if need be. S Whitley EMR
I have been really pleased with the service I have received since using this company and would highly recommend.
Useful when booking digs in Cambridge. Great rates that I couldnt get after searching for weeks
Very easy to communicate with and very reliable when matching your specific requirements
Non stop cold calling even though expressed we are not interested Harassing calls
Finding decent digs for our guys working away in London has always been a massive hassle. We gave CAS a try earlier this year and James was able to book a nice hotel in Bloomsbury for our guys for £50 per night, it actually worked out cheaper then the local Travelodge. I almost wondered what the catch was but everything has worked out really well and the guys are very happy with the hotel.
Excellent service, easy proces and great communications - all in all a perfect stay
Fabulous friendly service, always supportive and willing to adapt to the situation. Nothing is too much trouble for the team ( Neil, Tamara and James) . Would highly recommend their services
Good company, good service. I look around but I can never find as good deals as these guys can. They negotiate with the hotels directly and get the bespoke deals and prices we need. So I recommend James and CAS.
We have lots of 1 to 2 month projects where we need accommodation for our guys, I often have a look around but invariably James is able to come up with more conveniant and cheaper options with little fuss.
Easy to work with, efficient service and good knowledge of their industry. Established a good working relationship with them ,and we both understand the others needs to make it work.
Finding decent accommodation in London can be very expensive and a hassle. James at CAS makes things easier by having a large network of properties in London he can book with just a few days notice. The places are good quality, well priced and come with parking included. Highly recommend
Finding decent accommodation in London can be very expensive and a massive hassle. James at Contractor Accommodation Services has made things alot easier and seems to have a big network of properties available in London which he can book with a few days notice the places are good quality, well priced and have parking included.
I’ve used this firm on multiple occasions now and they have always been diligent and helped me locate accommodation when others have failed. Thanks to James for looking after my team and keep up the good work.
We had always booked Travelodge for the guys staying away each week, when Coronavirus hit we were a bit stuck as we work on rail and had to continue working but with all the restaurants closed the guys had no where to eat. James found us apartments for the guys which worked out cheaper then hotels and now the guys will only stay in apartments. Really useful service.
Have had great service from CAS. James has been excellent in finding the right solution for me and then always dealing with any changes I needed very efficiently and continuing to check in that all was going well . Would definitely recommend and use again
James always keeps me updated, communicates clearly and is easy to deal with. Would recommend using CAS and speaking with James.
Efficient. Did the job
Although I got it wrong initially - I thought that they could help find rental flats as well and they don’t really do that - the service itself has been impeccable. No matter what questions or issues I had, the help was fast, friendly and fantastic. And I really mean it.
Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com is rated 4.88 based on 299 reviews