Watersports Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watersports Warehouse
Read Watersports Warehouse Reviews

About Watersports Warehouse:

At Watersports Warehouse we offer diving equipment and snorkelling sets, Mens, Ladies and Kids Wetsuits and stock a vast range of water sports gear. We are are fully authorised UK main dealers for all products we stock.
Established in Cornwall in 1989 we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide the advice to help you choose the right gear for you whatever your preferred water sport.

mike@undersea.co.uk

Watersports Warehouse
7 Hayle Industrial Park

Great product, well made and comfortable
Posted 53 minutes ago
Great service, Item dispatched quickly .... !
Posted 1 hour ago
This was quick customer service despite being ordered round the Easter weekend. They had what I needed. Dispatched quickly and kept me updated. Would definitely use them again.
Posted 1 hour ago
A very efficient and helpful service
Excellent service.
I ordered the wrong size so still waiting for the replacement Large Girl I spoke to re this very helpful and easy to deal with
Great service and lovely wetsuit. Unfortunately, it didn’t fit my daughter, so we returned it.
Great online experience, was informed when delivery was due and when arrived was very pleased with goods.
Brilliant! Perfect for easy changing and keeping warm on the beach... the extra length is a great idea! Will be ordering another one as everyone else wants one now!
Wonderful service. A great website and very rapid delivery of a very high quality beach changing robe. Hopefully firms like you will drive Amazon out.
Watersports Warehouse had the goggles that I wanted, I ordered them and they arrived a few days later. Job done. All very straight forward
Amazing service.
Quick confirmation, delivery and product exactly what was needed.👍🏻
The website is clear and informative, the service was prompt and the product a very good quality. I would highly recommend.
The delivery time was really quick and I am pleased with my wetsuit socks :)
Really spacious - enough for 3 body boards as lots more kit. Comfy straps. Is early days but so far very satisfied - makes visits to more remote beaches much less of a hassle :)
Purchase & delivery spot on
Great customer service and speedy delivery
Competitive price on a branded product, and delivered when expected. Overall, a good first experience of the company.
Excellent and friendly service. A great asset to the local area
Watersports Warehouse is rated 4.90 based on 1,740 reviews