Watersports Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watersports Warehouse
Read Watersports Warehouse Reviews

About Watersports Warehouse:

At Watersports Warehouse we offer diving equipment and snorkelling sets, Mens, Ladies and Kids Wetsuits and stock a vast range of water sports gear. We are are fully authorised UK main dealers for all products we stock.
Established in Cornwall in 1989 we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide the advice to help you choose the right gear for you whatever your preferred water sport.

mike@undersea.co.uk

Watersports Warehouse
7 Hayle Industrial Park

Ordered a new BCD online from WW on new years eve and payed for Saturday delivery. Received a phone call within half hour of placing my order to let me know it would not be delivered on Saturday due to new year (which i expected) but would be delivered the following Saturday. WW kept me informed by email when my order was dispatched and it arrived on the Saturday as expected. Their carrier (DPD) contacted me by email with a one hour time slot and after downloading their app (great app) i could track the order. BCD arrived in excellent condition. Excellent service from WW and will be using them again.
Found this site through a google price search but had never heard of them, decided to buy from them because they were way cheaper for the item I wanted. The whole process was seamless (like the top I bought actually). Bottom line, easy to use website, cheap and full tracking until it arrived at my door.
No card was posted through the door saying parcel was left with neighbour not good
Very good supplier - easy website, goods as described and prompt delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Really happy with my purchase and with the customer service. Extra happy to support an independent Cornish shop. 10/10 would recommend! (Only gripe I had was with the delivery driver, DPD, who came into my building without a face mask during a global pandemic.)
Watersports Warehouse 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Great product delivered quickly thanks !
Very helpful service, great advice when I rang to find out what was the best product for what I wanted, easy online purchases and Fast delivery.
Bought from here twice now. Very fast delivery, good price (no discount). Buy with confidence
Excellent service
Really great online descriptions, packaging and quick delivery. Exactly what we needed. Thanks!
Great service!!
Very disappointed with my zone 3 heat tech gloves, was told I couldn’t send them back. Poor customer service and poor product.
You asked to return the gloves you had worn because your hands were still cold after use during open water swimming. The same gloves have received good reviews from other users and on social media. As most other reviews would testify, our customer service is excellent, we try hard to provide the best service, unfortunately we can't accept returns of used items.
Mike George, Managing Director
Excellent service, very speedy delivery, and even better - they have great stock - whilst other websites appear to be very limited. Great choice, great range, great site - have already recommended it to other water sports fanatics. :)
Ordered a pair of Zone3 heat tech swim socks, I think they are the only outlet to still have stock.
Incidentally, they perform beyond expectations, toasty toes when swimming in January, who'd have thought it.
Anyway, I got a confirmation email shortly after ordering, explaining their passion for providing a great service.
The items turned a up a day or two later.
5 Star service all round.
Easy to find what I wanted and amazingly quick delivery, Thankyou for your great service
Fast delivery and what expected.
Fantastic service, arrived super quick
Brilliant. Thank you
Good selection of products and super delivery.
Supplied on time and in good condition. Good quality and fit.
Watersports Warehouse is rated 4.90 based on 1,578 reviews