Watersports Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watersports Warehouse
Read Watersports Warehouse Reviews

About Watersports Warehouse:

At Watersports Warehouse we offer diving equipment and snorkelling sets, Mens, Ladies and Kids Wetsuits and stock a vast range of water sports gear. We are are fully authorised UK main dealers for all products we stock.
Established in Cornwall in 1989 we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide the advice to help you choose the right gear for you whatever your preferred water sport.

mike@undersea.co.uk

Watersports Warehouse
7 Hayle Industrial Park

great product, good service and a prompt delivery
I recently purchased a shortie wetsuit, ordered it on a Friday and it arrived on the Monday only for me to find that I had ordered the wrong size, I phoned Watersports Warehouse and spoke to a member of staff explained the problem, they were extremely helpful and really polite. I returned the wetsuit and it was exchanged for a larger size, it was returned on the Monday and by Friday of the same week the replacement had arrived.
Fantastic service, I shall certainly deal with this company again and have no hesitation at recommending them.
Many thanks.
Short delivery time, easy to adjust for a good fit. Comfortable for paddling.
Excellent service,very helpful with telephone enquiry and fast dispatch of goods.
Can’t fault.thank you...
Easy to buy on the website with really quick processing of the order, kept up to date straight away and really quick delivery. Lovely to see such attention with the packing and care taken to ensure it arrived in a great condition.
Great item, and super quick delivery
excellent service, competitive prices and fast delivery.
Excellent booties replacing well used old ones.
Quick delivery and great product. A perfect transaction - thanks!
Very good service easy to use website
Great service, good prices. Ordered online from their website, which is clear and easy to use. One item wasn't available in the colour I ordered and they rang me the next day to discuss a replacement. Had my order out for delivery straight away.
Have already ordered from them again.
First class.
I was delighted with both the service and with the product. I shall certainly shop here again.
Excellent service - my purchase was dispatched the same day and arrived promptly.
Once again, watersports warehouse had exactly what we wanted at the right price. Combined with super quick service, it was altogether a faultless experience. Thank you
Very pleased with the wetsuit
Fast service. Products are great and as described
I was having difficulty using a computer,so I resorted to steam telephone.Where a very pleasant lady helped me to choose the appropriate size .It arrived the following morning , I tried the wetsuit on and found it to be a bit baggy around the thighs .However, due to my age I feel that I would not have the strength to put on a suit of a smaller size. Therefore I think that I was given good advice .Thank you
Paid for next day delivery but it didn’t come next day. They just blamed covid! Don’t charge people if you can’t deliver a service!
A little disappointed with this comment, we don't currently offer "Next Day Delivery", what we offer is Priority Despatch. We send the orders out on a next day service, which costs more than we charge incidentally, and we say that delivery is normally next day. We try to make everything we say as accurate and honest as possible, and as most reviews testify, we do a pretty good job though we are always trying to improve.
Covid is not an excuse we use, in this case we believe it was simply the volume of parcels in the carriers system that caused 2 of our parcels to be delayed by 24 hours on this occasion.
Brilliant company to order from. So much choice it was hard to choose. Fast dispatch time and great communication. I got exactly what I wanted. Fantastic fit and looks fab! Will definitely use them again in the future and I highly recommend
no nonsence no drama just quick and efficient service
Watersports Warehouse is rated 4.91 based on 974 reviews