Watersports Warehouse Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Watersports Warehouse

About Watersports Warehouse: At Watersports Warehouse we offer diving equipment and snorkelling sets, Mens, Ladies and Kids Wetsuits and stock a vast range of water sports gear. We are are fully authorised UK main dealers for all products we stock.
Established in Cornwall in 1989 we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide the advice to help you choose the right gear for you whatever your preferred water sport.

mike@undersea.co.uk

Watersports Warehouse
7 Hayle Industrial Park

"For the first time in a long time I felt like I had got proper customer service from the water sports industry"
"Very good - arrived on time and in good condition. Thanks"
"It's the first time have used Water sports Warehouse. The product I baught arrived on time and was what I ordered. I would use them again."
"Good service and fast delivery."
"I have bought items before from Watersports Warehouse and always found them to be reliable and have excellent products. I would recommend them."
"Our 10 year old grandson was absolutely delighted with his surfing towel. Thank you so much for the efficient delivery it made his birthday"
"Great quality products, good prices and delivered quickly. Buy with confidence!"
"Prompt delivery of very good product."
"We were most impressed with the service and the simplicity of the returns on our recent purchase of a buoyancy aid. Thank you."
"Very good service as usual."
"I bought a wetsuit for an upcoming holiday and found the ordering easy with great communication, I am pleased with my item which was exactly as described, it arrived on time and was well packaged."
"Very good perfect fast delivery for a last minute holiday purchase."
"Good service speedy delivery and great kit"
"Very efficient service & great standard of products. Will definitely use again"
"Great range at good prices. Turnaround was amazing. Thanks peeps!"
"Excellent; accurate description, good value & prompt delivery"
"Great service - very fast delivery, highly recommended"
"The team of Watersports Warehouse did a great job. They helped with all my questions and the package arrived earlier than expected. Products were wrapped very well and everything just as described. 10/10 I would recommend Watersports Warehouse to all my friends and fellow divers. Thanks guys!"
"Received such great quick service. Would definitely recommend"
"Going to visit our grand daughters in Perth Australia. Of course they ordered with little notice. But goods arrived in just days and was good and well packed. The children out there there start to sail about age 7 and little clothing is available for that age and is very costly. So they may pass your name around the clubs. But we do not know if you can mail out to Australia. Thanks for the order"
Watersports Warehouse is rated 4.94 based on 71 reviews