Watersports Warehouse Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Watersports Warehouse

About Watersports Warehouse: At Watersports Warehouse we offer diving equipment and snorkelling sets, Mens, Ladies and Kids Wetsuits and stock a vast range of water sports gear. We are are fully authorised UK main dealers for all products we stock.
Established in Cornwall in 1989 we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide the advice to help you choose the right gear for you whatever your preferred water sport.

mike@undersea.co.uk

Watersports Warehouse
7 Hayle Industrial Park

"Easy process quick delivery. Quality goods. Payment page did not work on my tablet."
"Very helpful staff. Competitive pricing. Prompt delivery and well packaged item. Would definitely use again"
"Quick and prompt, great service."
"excellent service"
"Happy with the service I have received, would use again and recommend. My only criticism would be the item I ordered turned out to be a slim fit design which I cannot recall seeing in the original description. There was a warning of small sizing however the size would have been correct if this had been a regular item of clothing and not a slim fit. Anyway I returned the original and ordered a replacement rather than waiting for an exchange, again am happy with this process."
"Quick delivery"
"Fast efficient service. Thank you"
"I have not yet received my order, but it is on 6-10 days dispatch, so it a bit early to ask me for a review! I am happy to wait as the item is to be a Christmas present."
"Very good service, items arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Items were exactly as advertised."
"Superb handling of my purchases & when I returned an item I was kept informed at all times. I asked for a refund instead of an exchange & reordered which arrived really quickly! Fantastic service! Thank you!"
"I ordered some fins and they were delivered within two days. Am really happy with them and would certainly order again in the future."
"My replacement strap arrived quickly and was well packaged. Actually attaching it to the mask took some time but the service was faultless."
"I have ordered this spray jacket for my husband for Christmas and it’s a nice colour and looks well made"
"I was very impressed with Watersports Warehouse. The items I purchased were competitively priced and ordering was easy too. The items were dispatched very quickly and I received them the next day. I will use them again."
"My item arrived very quickly and is very good quality, ordering from watersports warehouse was very easy."
"Great service thank you"
"delivered very quickly and as advertised."
"Excellent swift service. Efficient and effective product packaging and updates. Blue L/S divers rash vest was spot on."
"Nice to know this is a small company and for them to tell me a little bit about themselves. Makes them more approachable and that I am not just another order!"
"WW responded quickly to my email and were very helpful in guiding me through what I needed to do to return an item."
Watersports Warehouse is rated 4.91 based on 134 reviews