Watersports Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watersports Warehouse
customer service
Read Watersports Warehouse Reviews

About Watersports Warehouse:

At Watersports Warehouse we offer diving equipment and snorkelling sets, Mens, Ladies and Kids Wetsuits and stock a vast range of water sports gear. We are are fully authorised UK main dealers for all products we stock.
Established in Cornwall in 1989 we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide the advice to help you choose the right gear for you whatever your preferred water sport.

mike@undersea.co.uk

Watersports Warehouse
7 Hayle Industrial Park

Very helpful getting the correct fin size with the kit
Great service - good price and product despatched and received quickly.
Excellent product & speedy delivery - would have no hesitation to recommend the company.
Good quality good price arrived quickly
Excellent service from start to finish! Quality gear
Very impressed. Multiple purchases (two sets of fins, snorkels and kit bags) all boxed together saving on packaging and carbon footprint of the order. Delivered promptly too. One small sour note was a missing guard over the mouthpiece of one of the two snorkels I purchased. I could have made good use of that soft plastic guard. If that could be sent to me now, the whole process will prove to have been almost perfect.
Excellent customer service. Friendly staff when I phoned. I had to exchange an item and couldn’t believe how quickly I received the replacement.
I was buying a gift and wasn't really sure what I was looking for! But the team were really helpful in recommending products to me and the item was delivered quickly.
Fast, efficient service. Thank you
Good prices, items received quickly and well packaged.
Great customer experience. Excellent product.
Before I purchased my goods I needed some help with sizing.no problem. The order arrived as promised,well wrapped. Very good fit So thank you very much,I will be using you again Roger
Perfect and many thanks
Goods arrived as per description earlier than expected. Can't fault them.
Excellent service My order efficiently processed and delivered Thank you!
For some reason I couldn't get through on your web site, so phoned and spoke to a very nice young lady. She offered to take my details over the phone, and 2 days later I received my new watch, brilliant service thank you very much. PS The watch looks great-could not be happier
I thought your response from order to delivery was first class. The initial resume of your team and business was so refreshing, honest and straightforward. A rarity these days. I felt in good hands from the outset. Delivery was as estimated. A good experience.
Very prompt response to order. Pity the supposed size 8 surf boots were too tight for a size 7 foot and had to be returned.
good price and very quick delivery
Great service & good price, l ordered a Mares Smart dive computer battery kit that was difficult to find in stock anywhere else, delivery was in 3 days & price less that any other retailers.
Watersports Warehouse is rated 4.91 based on 696 reviews