Watersports Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watersports Warehouse
Read Watersports Warehouse Reviews

About Watersports Warehouse:

At Watersports Warehouse we offer diving equipment and snorkelling sets, Mens, Ladies and Kids Wetsuits and stock a vast range of water sports gear. We are are fully authorised UK main dealers for all products we stock.
Established in Cornwall in 1989 we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide the advice to help you choose the right gear for you whatever your preferred water sport.

mike@undersea.co.uk

Watersports Warehouse
7 Hayle Industrial Park

An excellent wetsuit arrived promptly and is making me happy.
Excellent service, would recommend and already forwarded link to a friend as purchase went so smoothly. Thank you!
Very efficient with the order, fast delivery and good quality product.
very easy transaction and free delivery. Goods received in good condition.
Seller product review helped me to choose. Products arrived quickly and all as expected. Good service.
Easy purchase of a great product that arrived quickly. Perfect.
Great service
Great range of products, reasonably priced and excellent service.
Will shop here again. Thanks.
Excellent service
Good service
Thanks again, Mike and the team, another excellent transaction, as always.
My advice to anyone thinking of buying a wetsuit or anything associated, is to shop here! You cannot go wrong. Lightning quick delivery and top quality merchandise. Thank you very much.
Fred
Very happy with my wetsuit; quick delivery and good communication. I would happily use Watersports Warehouse again.
The web site was easy to use and clear. The description of the goods was accurate.
Very quick service. Wetsuit was a 12L and it was just the right fit for me. I am tall (5'9") and the sleeves and legs were nice and long.
Quick delivery. Very efficient service. Will definitely use them again.
Excellent range of swim products at good prices and very helpful, friendly service. Would recommend.
Spot on company
Excellent CSkins full length wetsuit at a reduced price. Paid for the express delivery. Got a 1 hour time slot and arrived fine. Very happy with Watersports Warehouse - will buy from them again
Brilliant company to deal with, great service and great prices!
Really good quality, great fit. I actually had a phone conversation with someone from the office about the fit before I ordered, to make sure it was right, and this turned out to be worth it as the fit was great. We used these in the sea on the isle of Lewis in September and it made the experience so enjoyable - we were able to stay in for ages!
Watersports Warehouse is rated 4.91 based on 1,336 reviews