Watersports Warehouse Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Watersports Warehouse

About Watersports Warehouse: At Watersports Warehouse we offer diving equipment and snorkelling sets, Mens, Ladies and Kids Wetsuits and stock a vast range of water sports gear. We are are fully authorised UK main dealers for all products we stock.
Established in Cornwall in 1989 we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide the advice to help you choose the right gear for you whatever your preferred water sport.

mike@undersea.co.uk

Watersports Warehouse
7 Hayle Industrial Park

"Great customer service, fast delivery. Good range of products. I was delighted with my purchase."
"I ordered a Chums neoprene floating sunglasses retainer. Website cost £9.99, when it arrived there was a £7.99 price sticker on it. £3.50 for postage seemed a little steep too. The item itself appears to be ok, although I'm not convinced on the quality of the stitching where the sunglass arms fit in to it."
"Good prices, quick service, will use again."
"Prompt service. Packaging was slightly damaged but that was the courier. No damage to wetsuit though and I like the fact that there is a quality checking system before it leaves. Great wetsuit at a very competitive price and I would definitely order from them again."
"Competitive Pricing and speedy delivery. Would use again."
"All good. Thanks."
"Great product, quick service and postage"
"Really great company to deal with, they we're very helpfull and gave me great sizing advice over the phone. Wetsuit arrived promptly, no complaints here."
"Great service by Watersports Warehouse. Will definitely shop here again."
"Great service and fast delivery Can’t wait to try out my new BCD"
"I was looking for a couple of snorkelling sets and was surprised by the wide range available, I placed my order online and my kit was delivered 2 days later. Very pleased!"
"Thank you! What a speedy service. I'm thrilled with my new wetsuit booties :)"
"Great products and fast delivery"
"Excellent customer services, very good value and super fast delivery!"
"Good products reasonable prices and prompt service."
"Excellent service."
"Love the website easy to navigate and so easy to work out the right size etc. The product descriptions are really good and help you with making a choice. Service was prompt and delivery as they said it would be and this has been each time I have ordered now. Have passed onto colleagues at my Worcester Dive and Octopush (underwater Hockey Club) Clubs and they are using them now as well. The price is good and the quality better. Thank you I will be back."
"Prompt service, nice something is done as it says on the box!"
"Thrilled with all 3 items and Pricing Sizing advice is accurate"
"Very pleased with purchase."
Watersports Warehouse is rated 4.90 based on 290 reviews