Watersports Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watersports Warehouse
Read Watersports Warehouse Reviews

About Watersports Warehouse:

At Watersports Warehouse we offer diving equipment and snorkelling sets, Mens, Ladies and Kids Wetsuits and stock a vast range of water sports gear. We are are fully authorised UK main dealers for all products we stock.
Established in Cornwall in 1989 we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide the advice to help you choose the right gear for you whatever your preferred water sport.

mike@undersea.co.uk

Watersports Warehouse
7 Hayle Industrial Park

Julia was very helpful and made sure I got the right item I needed
Great service
Ordered equipment, delivered when said, no hassle. Spot on. Many thanks
Quick delivery of items and had just what I needed at a price that was competitive. No complaints, will certainly shop with them again.
Goods ordered arrived on time and well packaged. Good service
Really pleased with the service. Will definitely order from you again :-) Thank you!
Very well stocked shop & helpful staff. We shall know where to come if we need more equipment or help. Thank you!
Ordered dive fins. Great service speedy postal service. Would definitely recommend and will yse again.
A really efficient and complete service, from ordering items to delivery. All items were well packaged and along with consistent communications on product transit, will order again!
Good selection of products, they all arrived and are of good quality. I only gave 4 stars because I expected the delivery to be next day but it wasn't. In the end it didn't matter but if I accidentally ordered a day later I'd have missed out on these as I was traveling away.
Service was expeditious and the office were brilliant with communication. Pricing was competitive and Transport fees were minimal. Well done Mike and the team
The items l ordered from Watersports warehouse before the scheduled day and very well wrapped and in excellent condition I would recommend them to everyone
I needed a battery for my dive computer. I couldn't get one anywhere until I found Watersports Warehouse. I got it in two days, well done. 10 days later and the dive shop still hasn't got one. It was also cheaper. Regards T.Isaacs.
Good website, good communication and quick delivery. Thank you.
Excellent. First order from them, good price and free shipping. Many thanks
Excellent fit and appears well made. Like the graphic on it too. Real test tho will be when used in a few weeks time. Hoping it will make diving more comfortable than ever and provide just a little extra insulation at depth. (I like long dives!)
Personalised communication much appreciated. Zoe
Exceptional service and stock availability. Ites are well priced and delivered within expected timeframes. Highly recommended
Excellent service and easy to navigate web site
Very pleased with service goods received promptly
Watersports Warehouse is rated 4.91 based on 596 reviews