Watersports Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watersports Warehouse
Read Watersports Warehouse Reviews

About Watersports Warehouse:

At Watersports Warehouse we offer diving equipment and snorkelling sets, Mens, Ladies and Kids Wetsuits and stock a vast range of water sports gear. We are are fully authorised UK main dealers for all products we stock.
Established in Cornwall in 1989 we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide the advice to help you choose the right gear for you whatever your preferred water sport.

mike@undersea.co.uk

Watersports Warehouse
7 Hayle Industrial Park

Good fit. Low volume mask so easy to equalise on deeper dives. Really good mask.
all products recently purchased just as I wished for and the handling from ordering to delivery was excellent
Nice products and item I bought is as described. Swift dispatch and delivery. Would buy from them again.
Had geat communication and offer a great range of products
Very quick service and postage, even to all the way up here in Northern Ireland. The wetsuit socks I purchased are accurate in size and great quality. I haven’t used the wetsuit shampoo yet. Would definitely use typhus company again and recommend to my friends Thanks
Very happy with the product and the service, quick delivery and a great price.
Fast service but the item was to small, listed as a size 14 but was actually a size 12/14 what ever that is…
Fast delivery , top quality life jacket purchased ..Happy 👌
Great prices and quick delivery.
Very helpful, knowledgeable staff, brilliant product range. I’m always recommending this company to all my swim clients.
Good service and quick delivery
Excellent service. Goods arrived fast. Quality product.
Super efficient service and the quality of the life vest I purchased was superb. Highly recommend this company.
Bought a womens wetsuit top. To small and returned it. Refund was prompt.
Looks good have not tried yet as working away but it felt really good thanks. Not had the time to take photos
Very pleased with purchase and very impressed with Watersports Warehouse.
The wetsuit was even better than anticipated - the material was really nice, and a great fit. Thank you for offering a good range of sizes, it means everyone can enjoy the seaside! The wetsuit will help us to make the most of the British sea whatever the weather this summer. Thank you for a great service.
Quick and accurate
1st class service👍 easy to use web site👍can fault them👍
Great service. Fast delivery. Good communication. Really helpful having live stock information to help choose from what's available. Thank you. I would highly recommend
Watersports Warehouse is rated 4.91 based on 2,095 reviews