Watersports Warehouse Reviews

Based on 3,229 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Watersports Warehouse Reviews

About Watersports Warehouse:

At Watersports Warehouse we offer diving equipment and snorkelling sets, Mens, Ladies and Kids Wetsuits and stock a vast range of water sports gear. We are are fully authorised UK main dealers for all products we stock.
Established in Cornwall in 1989 we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide the advice to help you choose the right gear for you whatever your preferred water sport.

mike@undersea.co.uk

Elizabeth Dyde
Watersports Warehouse 5 star review on 26th August 2021
Rachael Callun-Rawle
Watersports Warehouse 5 star review on 12th August 2021
Customer service phone call answered quickly and satisfied.
Posted 1 hour ago
Thank you so much, bought as a birthday present for my husband and he is delighted, great quality and a very speedy service. Would definitely recommend.
I purchased a Cressi diving mask from Watersports Warehouse on Friday 12th August. It was dispatched on the same day and I received it on Monday 15th August, (next working day) nicely packed. Excellent service, thank you.
Excellent customer service and prompt dispatch of order
We ordered a wetsuit jacket for our daughter after searching online we found the perfect item at a very competitive price on the Watersports warehouse. Ordering was simple delivery was swift and the jacket was perfect. I would highly recommend this company and will be using them again in the future - thank you Watersports warehouse it is so refreshing to finds a company that delivers great customer service alongside great products at competitive prices 👍😊
I ordered a shortie wetsuit it came straight away and was exactly how described highly recommend
Ordered late on Thursday. Order arrived on monday. Great service and quality products. Would definitely shop from here again and recommend to others.
Recieved my waterproof case quickly. Have tried it out as of instructions and found it watertight. Overall very happy with you product.
Excellent prices and fantastic customer service. Paid by Apple Pay but wanted to collect. One quick phone call and my order was popped to one side and we collected within the hour. Thank you.
Excelllent service, with clear email updates on order progress. It was despatched quickly, arrived very well packed - and very importantly the wet suit jacket is a perfect fit. Would definitely recommend this company.
Quality products at fair prices with excellent service & swift delivery
Exceptionally quick delivery. Competitive prices.
I received the CSkin 4mm socks promptly and they are just what I needed. Well made and really warm.
Large range of products and swift delivery of items
Super quick delivery, great value for money
ordering process was easy and delivery was prompt...exactly what you want when ordering on line
I used to love the gear from the Watersports Warehouse, but miss not being able to go in to browse. I sill bought items online as well but some items you want to look at choice.
Fantastic service, delivered on time, great quality mask, used already, good value guys 🤟
Very helpful when I made my initial enquiry and I subsequently went on to order some kit, which arrived promptly and with which I am very pleased. Thanks.
Excellent delivery and ordering process.
Watersports Warehouse is rated 4.9 based on 3,229 reviews