Watersports Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watersports Warehouse
Read Watersports Warehouse Reviews

About Watersports Warehouse:

At Watersports Warehouse we offer diving equipment and snorkelling sets, Mens, Ladies and Kids Wetsuits and stock a vast range of water sports gear. We are are fully authorised UK main dealers for all products we stock.
Established in Cornwall in 1989 we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide the advice to help you choose the right gear for you whatever your preferred water sport.

mike@undersea.co.uk

Watersports Warehouse
7 Hayle Industrial Park

Quality products at affordable prices
Efficient delivery. Excellent Christmas present
Excellent service, products and value for money. I ordered a pair of C-Skins swim socks after quite a bit of research, and they totally lived up to my expectations. Unfortunately, the size I ordered was too small, however, the returns and exchange process was quick and straightforward. I would definitely buy again from Watersports Warehouse, and recommend to my friends and fellow swimmwers! Thank you.
I ordered more than one item as not sure of size or style required. They arrived very quickly and the unwanted items were refunded promptly. Very happy with the long sleeved dry robe. Very happy with the quality and service.
Watersports Wearhouse were quick and efficient in sending my order to me. I feel like the quality of their products is excellent and it's definitely kept me warm when I'm open water swimming. Highly recommend!
Great service
Watersports Warehouse 5 star review on 2nd December 2021
Great service and delivery time. Not used product yet, but looks perfect.
Great Gul dryrobe - quality ,delivery and service were fab x love it ! Ordered both m/l for adult and great size for hubbie 6’ 1 and myself (16) and the large child version is big and roomy for large 10 yr kid with room to grow .
All fine, thanks. This was my second purchase. These goods are a Xmas present, so not opened yet. The price is ok. Delivery is quick. Cheers.
I bought C-Skin wired gloves for cold water swimming. They work a treat!
Arrived quickly. Product and customer service first class - what more could you ask for.
quick delivery product as advertised
Quick delivery and good quality item.
A great price, very fast delivery and a quality product. Can't fault it!
Great website and easy buying process. The swim hat I got was too small and the return process was equally good which often isn't the case. Many thanks.
Good service. Gave good advice on product suitability. Prompt delivery.
Brilliant service..ordered wrong size ... no problems with exchange.. great size guidance and marvellous gloves keeping me warm..
Quick delivery, great purchase.
Easy to order, competitive prices and speedy delivery.
This Internet purchase was easily and smoothly completed. Delivery of the purchase was very speedy.
Watersports Warehouse is rated 4.91 based on 2,471 reviews