Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd
Read Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd Reviews

About Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd:

Does your lifestyle leave you feeling tired and unhealthy – or do your habits energise and refresh you? Simple habits such as eating nutritious food, exercising regularly, drinking lots of water and practicing mindfulness and positive thinking will have a deeply profound impact on your life. Here at Vitality 4 Life your health and happiness are important to us, so we stock a range of products that help you rejuvenate your energy and find that perfect balance.

reviews@vitality4life.com

Unit 80 Ardmore Street, Wanaka, Otago 9305

Tell us how Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd made you happy
Purchased a Arizona Sol dehydrator. The units does everything they said it would and is very quiet. Very good value for its price and great customer support.
Real fast and relaiable delivery.
Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2021
I love my 1 person infrared sauna. Was able to put it together by myself though a 2nd person would have definitely made it easier. A lovely dry heat, quick to heat up. I can use this even though I am only on solar power. Took a little longer than expected to arrive but that is what you get when you live rurally but in saying that the postage costs were really reasonable considering the weight and size of this item. Would recommend on both quality and price so thank you.
Good and fast delivery.
The service is awesome! Fast reply, delivery in 2 days! Everything is working, nothing damaged, double box! I am very happy to get it on such short notice! I've done a short review of the Savana 9 tray Dehydrator on my YouTube vlog (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3qTux5ThVE) if you are interested to see (Russian language only). Thank you one more time team! Especially for Joy, who assist me with my purchase. Sergey
Highly recommended! The best blender I've owned so far. The powerful motor does its job well. I love the texture of smoothie and soup. You only need less than a minute actually to enjoy a very nice, fine smoothie.
Great product, quick delivery.
Very efficient, item received in good condition. Item is high quality at a reasonable price. Very happy with this company.
Faulthy devices being replaced fast. Good service.
Ordered Oscar neo on Friday received on Tuesday very good service. Very pleased with purchase thanks.
The item itself is excellent (rotating composter) but it was really difficult to put together as the instructions didn't give sufficient detail. But worst of all the box arrived on a grotty black plastic pallet wrapped in metres of pink plastic wrap. What am I supposed to do with those? Should the delivery man have left it wrapped like that? Can he come and take the plastic back? Truly revolting for someone like me who is trying to eliminate waste!!! BOOOOHOOOOO.
Prompt delivery, easy to assemble, up and running in an hour and we'll with the money
We have a number of Vitality 4 Life products and have recently replaced a blender after 8yrs and went back to Vitality 4 Life for it. Great products, service. Highly recommend.
Once we purchased - we received the normal email responses - however the tracking number had one number missing - which is definitely not ideal when searching for the product - which still hasn't arrived 8 days later from purchasing. The freight company have said it will come this morning. We're crossing our fingers.
Easy buy, delivered earlier than I expected. I would recommend and also buy again.
Quick delivery.. simple to assemble.. juices celery very well.. very Happy.. Thank you.. happy wellbeing to appreciate
The Zen Sauna arrived as confirmed. We assembled it quickly and easily. Up and running immediately after.
Quick delivery, competitive prices
Works well and consistently. Exactly as advertised. only thing to note is that the fruit leather sheet is made from Teflon which should be desperately avoided and you really need a full contingent of sheets for each tray as the stainless steel sheets are great but are have large spacing.
Good service and speedy delivery. Helpful customer service staff too. Happy to shop here again!
Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd is rated 4.46 based on 193 reviews