Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd
Read Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd Reviews

About Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd:

Does your lifestyle leave you feeling tired and unhealthy – or do your habits energise and refresh you? Simple habits such as eating nutritious food, exercising regularly, drinking lots of water and practicing mindfulness and positive thinking will have a deeply profound impact on your life. Here at Vitality 4 Life your health and happiness are important to us, so we stock a range of products that help you rejuvenate your energy and find that perfect balance.

reviews@vitality4life.com

Unit 80 Ardmore Street, Wanaka, Otago 9305

Tell us how Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd made you happy
Well packaged arrived in the mail last week and I've used it three times now.. Easily grinds up carrots and celery turmeric an ginger whole. Easy to clean after too.
Posted 12 minutes ago
Recieved goods first rate service.
Fast delivery, good quality product, Very happy.
Love this juicer! Clear, smooth, nutrient rich juice.
Quick service, no hassles !
Bought a BioChef Savana 6 tray Dehydrator. One of the best purchases I have made. It works perfectly, doesn't take up to much room and isn't as noisy as I thought it would be. I have used it to dehydrate meals for my tramping. I don't know why I waited so long. Delivery was super fast. Ordered on a Monday, it was delivered on Wednesday and I live rural. Vitality4 life are excellent to deal with.
Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd 5 star review on 16th June 2021
I love with this blender! It's the best one I've ever used for hassle free blending. Not only is it fast, everything comes out evenly blended. I highly recommend it.
Smash all things to paste with the Blender! Become a true God of Chaos turning normally ordered things in to the indefinable Create vacuums at the push of a button and truly experience the nothingness of deep space... Life now has meaning, a meaning that you can choose to exert your will over.
Item was exactly as described and arrived the next day.
Helpful staff member, recommended a cold press juicer to me, and really explained the features of it to me. So far so good...
Excellent service, and a really good dehydrator
Very fast delivery, good quality machine
Lost the initial order, so waited longer for the product. However good follow up and excellent product.
Purchased a Arizona Sol dehydrator. The units does everything they said it would and is very quiet. Very good value for its price and great customer support.
Real fast and relaiable delivery.
Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2021
I love my 1 person infrared sauna. Was able to put it together by myself though a 2nd person would have definitely made it easier. A lovely dry heat, quick to heat up. I can use this even though I am only on solar power. Took a little longer than expected to arrive but that is what you get when you live rurally but in saying that the postage costs were really reasonable considering the weight and size of this item. Would recommend on both quality and price so thank you.
Good and fast delivery.
The service is awesome! Fast reply, delivery in 2 days! Everything is working, nothing damaged, double box! I am very happy to get it on such short notice! I've done a short review of the Savana 9 tray Dehydrator on my YouTube vlog (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3qTux5ThVE) if you are interested to see (Russian language only). Thank you one more time team! Especially for Joy, who assist me with my purchase. Sergey
Highly recommended! The best blender I've owned so far. The powerful motor does its job well. I love the texture of smoothie and soup. You only need less than a minute actually to enjoy a very nice, fine smoothie.
Great product, quick delivery.
Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd is rated 4.48 based on 206 reviews