Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd Reviews

4.5
Based on 268 reviews
Read Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd Reviews

About Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd:

Does your lifestyle leave you feeling tired and unhealthy – or do your habits energise and refresh you? Simple habits such as eating nutritious food, exercising regularly, drinking lots of water and practicing mindfulness and positive thinking will have a deeply profound impact on your life. Here at Vitality 4 Life your health and happiness are important to us, so we stock a range of products that help you rejuvenate your energy and find that perfect balance.

reviews@vitality4life.com

Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Jerry Kim
Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Dellis
I'm very happy with my Biochef dehydrator.
Very excited to receive our Kalahari 16 Tray Dehydrator but, disappointed when we unpacked it and noticed that the top fan was not installed - lying loose on the bottom of the unit. The local staff was very accommodating and allowed self-repairs without compromising the warranty after I submitted photos - 4 out of 5 for them. A bit concerning over the quality of the product when trying to remove the back panel to install the fan - some screws were just turning around without coming out. Noticed that they were all zinc-plated screws. Not the best when used on stainless as the stainless is not very forgiving. Expected more when considering the price of the unit. Hopefully, we will now enjoy trouble-free use of the unit
Thank you guys ! All the best!
Appreciated prompt replies to questions around delivery, which was not straightforward in these Covid times.
Really disappointed. I purchased the dehydrator I did because it delivery date was listed as the following week and not a pre order. I just received it on Friday, 4 months after I ordered and paid.
Great product fast delivery very happy
Bought this dehydrator online, said it was in stock, turned out it wasn’t. Which in NZ consumer laws is illegal. Now coming up to a month and I still don’t have it.
I like everything about my new food dehydrator. Except the loud beeps. Why on earth need it be deafeningly loud? And as it switched itself off in the night, I had to endure something like 18 loud beeps before it finally stopped. Surely 3 beeps would be sufficient if deemed necessary at all. Otherwise, easy to use, the racks slide in/out easily, and best of all my first experiment of dried feijoas is a success!!
Received my 9tier Food Dehydrator this week and straight away filled with fruit and dried overnight. Very impressed with outcome, booklet is helpful. About to dry veges and looking forward to end result. Can't give 5stars until used long term.
We had a small problem trying to match the tracking number we were given of our dispatched item with the delivery courier website - couldn't get it to work, but our juicer arrived the next day so not a problem. Had wonderful help on the phone to set up the warranty - brilliant service thank you. And so love our juicer!
Initially there was a misunderstanding about my order and payment. Out of stock and cancellation while another staff person confirmed I could have a demo model. However, the miscommunication was resolved and I have received an excellent Oscar Neo DA 1000 which is making health revitalizing juices. Being in a fight to overcome cancer makes this vital. Thankyou
It is a good product with a powerful motor. Sometimes it gets hard to do the attachment and then make the juice so you should have enough time for making and having the drink. Haven't tried the Sorbet attachment yet but very keen on it.
Fantastic products and great prices, quick and easy delivery!
I recently brought a juicer and it was delivered very promptly. It was well packaged with easy to understand instructions. It is easy to put together and easy to wash afterwards. And the thing I like is that it is not very loud (I got a slow juicer) I would recommend Vitality 4 Life.
Great prompt service and loving our fresh juicer. Thank you!
Fast and easy to deal with
Awesome. Got the bio chef slow juicer
Good quality fast delivery service
I love the airfryer but need the manual please.
Great. Works very well