Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd
Read Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd Reviews

About Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd:

Does your lifestyle leave you feeling tired and unhealthy – or do your habits energise and refresh you? Simple habits such as eating nutritious food, exercising regularly, drinking lots of water and practicing mindfulness and positive thinking will have a deeply profound impact on your life. Here at Vitality 4 Life your health and happiness are important to us, so we stock a range of products that help you rejuvenate your energy and find that perfect balance.

reviews@vitality4life.com

Unit 80 Ardmore Street, Wanaka, Otago 9305

Tell us how Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd made you happy
Best Jucier I have ever used. Thanks whole team
Awesome service, ordered during weekend, they shipped that Monday, had it on Tuesday. Courier must of been a bit rough as package was damaged and ripped on outside but inside all was fine. Got a dehydrator, love it!,,
I purchased a Biochef Arizona Sol 6 shelf Dehydrator from Vitality 4 life recently and I must say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my purchase! I've used dehydrators before but this one is brilliant! I'm enjoying making lots of healthy goodies, dried fruits and home grown or frozen veges, ("caramelized" onion rings, yum!) and looking forward to making my own camp meals, herb mixes, egg powder and fruit leathers soon. I also do fondant cake decorations and it is perfect for quick drying my cake decorations and dried flowers. Perfect size for home use too. Product was shipped promptly and well packaged and was reasonably priced. I'm one happy girl!
fast delivery ..truely happy about product
Quick shipping, constant communication and awesome product. Will use again
The juicer was exactly as described and it’s great. Delivery was prompt even though it took a few days for my son to tell me in was sitting in his workshop!! Communication was excellent and friendly
Hi The Air Fryer works well however we did not receive the Operation Manual which was advertised as being in the box.
Great gadget. Definitely tell the difference between the distilled water from our new unit and our tap water. We run it around 3 cycles a day which provides beautifully clean clear water for three of us, keeping the electric kettle and the coffee machine topped up and the chilled water container in the fridge full. I have also run it in our camper off the 630w solar set up. Again, awesome. We have previously owned properties that had rain water storage tanks and filtration. This machine produces water that is softer and clearer than our old $6000 I’ve filtration system. I was going to say that the water it distils ‘tastes’ better…but actually the water has no taste. Family members who don’t ‘like the taste of water’ are drinking a litre of this distilled water every day.
Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd 5 star review on 19th October 2021
Purchased the Biochef de-hydrator. Super quick delivery and working really well. Absolutely no complaints about the product or service.
Amazing juicer. We love it!!
Excellent products and pricing. very efficient and fast responses
I ordered a juicer around the beginning of September, estimated delivery around the 14th of September. I heard absolutely nothing of my purchase even though my payment was immediately taken. I started enquiring about the order in October. A few days later I received an email apologizing for the wait and confusion and offering me an upgraded juicer. I accepted and looked forward to the upgraded juicer. Another couple weeks went by and nothing turned up. I enquired again and another person eventually answered saying they aren't going to give me the upgraded juicer, but will dispatch my original order immediately with a free gift. The juicer did arrive a few days later, but there wasn't a gift. Why offer upgrades and gifts to compensate for poor service when they're not delivered? When my juicer arrived I was so annoyed about the whole experience I didn't open the box , and when I did it really robbed me of the joy I would have had of receiving the juicer if I had a nice buying experience. Purchasing through Vitality NZ was a huge disappointment and people laugh and know to avoid you guys when I tell them my experience.
I've just started to get the vegepod going and am looking forward to having herbs and salad ready to eat. I'm always impressed with Vitality 4 life. They're quick to send the parcels out and the products are top quality. Thanks so much!
Great product which arrived quickly. Have already put my dehydrator to great use & am enjoying my many creations.
Love the product has the best weight rating and warranty I could find us so much quieter than my last 1
I have used my Oscar Neo DA 1000 Cold Press Juicer for the very first time, I juice celery often as I did today. I was very impressed, everything about it, so much easier to clean as well. I can't wait to use it for the many other juices and recipes. At this stage I would rate it at 5 stars. Very happy I finally spent the money for a quality juicer.
Amazing service and amazing product. Super happy with how fast my dehydrator arrived and its really supreme quality. Thank you ❤
Love my new dehydrator. Received within days of order. Thank you.
Very fast service and helpful staddff
Very very quick delivery and it’s definitely the best blender that I have ever brought and it’s certainly worth the money
Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd is rated 4.50 based on 232 reviews