Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd

About Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd: Does your lifestyle leave you feeling tired and unhealthy – or do your habits energise and refresh you? Simple habits such as eating nutritious food, exercising regularly, drinking lots of water and practicing mindfulness and positive thinking will have a deeply profound impact on your life. Here at Vitality 4 Life your health and happiness are important to us, so we stock a range of products that help you rejuvenate your energy and find that perfect balance.

reviews@vitality4life.com

Unit 80 Ardmore Street, Wanaka, Otago 9305

Categories:
Home & Garden
Sporting Goods

How would you rate Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd?

Richard Battrick
Verified Buyer
"My compost maker came at lunchtime today, and I have just finished building it. The track & trace with Mainfreight was a bit of a waste of time because it said the parcel arrived in Christchurch on 29/3, but when I phoned they told me it arrived on 3/4. I'm glad there were 2 extra self tapping screws because the head twisted off one. If this consumes compost faster than my 2 tumbleweed types I will be happy as I need compost to be made all year round to keep on top of the fruit and veg we grow."
"didn't mind a red wine or two, until i discovered carrot juice"
Kathy King
Verified Buyer
"Answered questions over the phone without having to hold on forever"
"Prompt delivery. Quality product."
"Swift processing and delivery of item. So far happy with its functioning."
Gillian Parkinson
Verified Buyer
"Great product, quick delivery"
Marie Cotter
Verified Buyer
"Have brought from vitality a couple of times and have always been impressed with customer service and products. This time round there was a error with delivery and was sorted straight away. Highly recommended."
"great turnaround and service"
David Wardley
Verified Buyer
"Good as described, price and quality ok. Delivery times over a week has to tolerated for orders from New Zealand. If you're in no nurry, no problem!"
Scott Brownhill
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping easy website to navigate. Product works but the black rubber feet leave brown/orange stains on all surfaces that are impossible to remove."
Sheryl Summers
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with the quick delivery time of my dehydrator, and am enjoying using it."
Alistair Vant
Verified Buyer
"The part has not arrived yet."
Hi Alistair, Our delivery service is extremely quick so you should have received your part well & truly by now. I can see that you contacted our support team yesterday to let us know and one of my colleagues is looking into for you with our dispatch centre to follow up tracking and will be in touch as soon as we have a response. Receipt of your delivery would usually be within 3 working days so please ensure we are aware if items are not delivered. Our support team is available on our toll free number 0800 882 924 and are more than happy to help at any point to liase with postal or courier services for you. My colleague will be in touch today with you to help resolve and ensure you have your part ASAP. Many Thanks, The Vitality 4 Life Team
"The first item (dehydrator) purchased had a broken hinge on the door. The customer services person I dealt with was outstanding in communication and helpfulness. The issue was resolved quickly and easily. The replacement item was dispatched from you and arrived within a couple of days. It is in full use and we are very happy."
Glad to hear you are making the most of your new dehydrator Max and that we could get you a replacement asap.
Happy Dehydrating and please let us know if we can help further at any stage,
Many Thanks from the Vitality 4 Life NZ Team
Denise Christie
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with Vitality 4 life.. and the product..great service..& quality Cheers thanks Dee"
Pamela White
Verified Buyer
"Great Good Value Product, Quick Turnaround & Ease of Doing Buiness"
"Great product, like the packaging too????"
"order received. great product. no excess packaging."
John Dobson
Verified Buyer
"Extremely fast service with exceptionally high quality product"
Pip Francis
"friendly service..."
Vicki Woodward
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Fast delivery. Good product range."
Vitality 4 Life NZ Ltd is rated 4.49 based on 111 reviews