Verve Workspace Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Verve Workspace Ltd

sales@verveworkspace.co.uk

Verve House,Unit 4, Squirrels Lane,Duston,Northampton

Telephone

How would you rate Verve Workspace Ltd?

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

Linda C
"They made me feel very welcome even though it was obvious I was a home owner and only going to purchase 1 desk and chair, they made me tea as soon as I arrived!"
Dave A
"Verve were very good from start to finish. I started by asking for a quote on one item as I thought I had a supplier in mind for my other furniture. They were very good on that one piece that I thought I would let them quote on the rest. I ended up buying all of it from Verve"
Graeme S
"We worked with Verve whilst renovating out boardroom. The company were very professional and extremely helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. They worked closely with us when it came to the design & details for the room and offer a free digital view service which is very helpful when visualising the finish. They offer a wide range of bespoke furniture & chairs and the pricing was very competitive. Although we did shop around, Verve were more than happy to re-quote and still delivered the best quality at the best price."
Verve Workspace Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 92 reviews