Verve Workspace Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Verve Workspace Ltd

sales@verveworkspace.co.uk

Verve House,Unit 4, Squirrels Lane,Duston,Northampton

Telephone

How would you rate Verve Workspace Ltd ?

Linda C
"They made me feel very welcome even though it was obvious I was a home owner and only going to purchase 1 desk and chair, they made me tea as soon as I arrived!"
Dave A
"Verve were very good from start to finish. I started by asking for a quote on one item as I thought I had a supplier in mind for my other furniture. They were very good on that one piece that I thought I would let them quote on the rest. I ended up buying all of it from Verve"
Graeme S
"We worked with Verve whilst renovating out boardroom. The company were very professional and extremely helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. They worked closely with us when it came to the design & details for the room and offer a free digital view service which is very helpful when visualising the finish. They offer a wide range of bespoke furniture & chairs and the pricing was very competitive. Although we did shop around, Verve were more than happy to re-quote and still delivered the best quality at the best price."
"From my very first email to Verve I felt like I was important. They looked after me and helped in anyway they could. They called, emailed and sent me samples and pictures so that I could check with my Directors to ensure they were happy with what I was ordering and that it met their expectation. Installation was quick and the guys were friendly. All in all it was a great experience. Thank you!"
"From first contact through to delivery and install Verve were a pleasure to work with, Their CAD service really helped us get the best from the limited space we had and their proposals worked perfectly. The furniture proposals made to us were far better than we initially thought we could get on our budget and the attention to detail and options on finishes and colours was a great bonus. Everything was supplied, assembled and installed by their friendly and efficient team. Overall a great company to work with and highly recommended."
"The whole process was very professional and everyone provided me with excellent customer service. I could not fault any part of the process and would use the company again when it is required. I would also highly recommend to anyone."
"Great service, good quality furniture at a more than reasonable price. Very happy with the service and will continue to use."
"Verve have just completed my home office. Everything was very professional and efficient from my initial call all the way through to installation. Extremely happy with the quality and end result. Many thanks."
"Verve Workspace is a very professional and helpful company. They helped us tremendously finding perfect chairs for our meeting rooms. I can definitely recommend them."
"The free design planning, together with helpfulness to amend along the way, was invaluable in enabling us to get a true visual of the end result."
"Communication of a high standard with a prompt and speedy delivery service."
"Approachable and welcoming staff with a brilliant sense of humour and warmth"
"The service provided was excellent the team did a great job. Thank you."
"I rarely write a company review, but Verve is certainly the exception. Nothing is ever too much trouble, be it an amendment to an order or an item delivered ASAP, they strive to excel time and time again, hence Verve are certainly a cut above the rest! A++"
"Great customer care and advice given, price competitive and fast delivery. Thank you!"
"Verve were fantastic from point of enquiry through to delivery. They were very thorough throughout the order process and the team who carried out our furniture installation were friendly and very efficient. I would definitely recommend them and will be using them again in the future."
"I found this company very helpful. We have bought office furniture from them on several occasions and we have been very pleased with their products. When we needed a chair for someone with a disability the staff at Verve were very knowledgable and we were able to visit their offices to try out several chairs before making a decision. I have no hesitation in recommending Verve. Their prices are competitive, and their service is excellent, we will certainly use them again in the future."
Verve Workspace Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 92 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!