Verve Workspace Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Verve Workspace Ltd

sales@verveworkspace.co.uk

Verve House,Unit 4, Squirrels Lane,Duston,Northampton

How would you rate Verve Workspace Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"My chair (to use with my quilting station) arrived this morning as promised. It's perfect - well-made and colour spot on. It was ordered and delivered in a week, the delivery man was a perfect gentleman. The Verve team were efficient and polite young people who were a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend them to anyone."
"Simple order process, very helpful"
"From the first initial contact Verve were extremely helpful, friendly and professional. We presented them with very tight timeframes but they were able to deliver everything we needed on time. The installation service was also first class. Special mention to Lewis who we dealt with throughout the process who was really excellent. Wouldn't hesitate to use again or recommend to others."
"Very professional , they updated me every step of the way regarding my order The delivery men was polite, cleaned up after them and installed the desk I ordered with no problems The office also followed up the day after delivery checking I was happy and if I had any questions they will be happy to oblige Would 100% use again , thank you Verve for a great service K.Cliffe"
"Exactly what I needed and Great service from everyone involved. Would definitely use the company again."
"The whole process was very professional and everyone provided me with excellent customer service. I could not fault any part of the process and would use the company again when it is required. I would also highly recommend to anyone."
"Verve have definitely made the process of ordering any new office equipment very easy which saves me a lot of time. The customer service and aftercare is always fantastic, thanks guys"
"Easy to work with, and delivered our chairs quickly! Thank you!"
"The chap who helped me choose (remotely) and believe me I was a pain as I had 5 people to tray and please for a GP practice reception desk. Verve offered a bespoke service and even gave me a colour that was not in that range. Built to order to exact specifications."
"Great service, good quality furniture at a more than reasonable price. Very happy with the service and will continue to use."
"Verve have just completed my home office. Everything was very professional and efficient from my initial call all the way through to installation. Extremely happy with the quality and end result. Many thanks."
"Verve Workspace is a very professional and helpful company. They helped us tremendously finding perfect chairs for our meeting rooms. I can definitely recommend them."
"Service has been good from start to finish. Listened to what we wanted and didn't try to sell anything that wasn't needed."
"Verve responded very quickly to our requests for the design of a new office layout providing a variety of options and at a reasonable cost. Their fitters were also very efficient and helpful whilst working in a busy environment."
"Great customer service, quick delivery and the after sales service was fantastic."
"Excellent Service. Emailed a request to see if we could get some shelf supports for cupboards that were installed many years ago. Yes they could. Arrived the next day from ordering them. Even had a follow up message to make sure they had arrived. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you very much."
"Amazing service from start to finish. I initially contacted Verve using their webchat and left them with my requirements. This was followed up with an email and suggestions as to which chairs might be suitable for my condition. I then went to Verve's office to try out some of the chairs. Lewis was very knowledgeable in what would help with my back and I ended up purchasing the first chair he recommended. I was kept in the loop at all times about the status of my order and would have no hesitations in using them again."
"The free design planning, together with helpfulness to amend along the way, was invaluable in enabling us to get a true visual of the end result."
"From my very first email to Verve I felt like I was important. They looked after me and helped in anyway they could. They called, emailed and sent me samples and pictures so that I could check with my Directors to ensure they were happy with what I was ordering and that it met their expectation. Installation was quick and the guys were friendly. All in all it was a great experience. Thank you!"
"The staff were fantastic, from product recommendations without being pushy to an easy ordering process. Swift delivery, and we're very happy with our super comfy chairs!"
Verve Workspace Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 84 reviews