Verve Workspace Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Verve Workspace Ltd

sales@verveworkspace.co.uk

Verve House,Unit 4, Squirrels Lane,Duston,Northampton

Telephone

How would you rate Verve Workspace Ltd ?

Linda C
"They made me feel very welcome even though it was obvious I was a home owner and only going to purchase 1 desk and chair, they made me tea as soon as I arrived!"
Dave A
"Verve were very good from start to finish. I started by asking for a quote on one item as I thought I had a supplier in mind for my other furniture. They were very good on that one piece that I thought I would let them quote on the rest. I ended up buying all of it from Verve"
Graeme S
"We worked with Verve whilst renovating out boardroom. The company were very professional and extremely helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. They worked closely with us when it came to the design & details for the room and offer a free digital view service which is very helpful when visualising the finish. They offer a wide range of bespoke furniture & chairs and the pricing was very competitive. Although we did shop around, Verve were more than happy to re-quote and still delivered the best quality at the best price."
"excellent service and delivery good quality"
"Would highly recommend Verve. Nothing is too much trouble. We are very pleased with our new reception desk with our bespoke requirements at Daventry Veterinary Clinic. Excellent quality. Good value. Thank you."
"I would highly recommend Verve if you are considering office furniture. From the initial enquiry to final installation, I've found them to be very professional. This is the 2nd time I have ordered from them and both times, it has been a very smooth process. The furniture is good quality and sensibly priced in my opinion. I cannot fault them in any way."
"Prompt, proactive, personable and went the extra mile. we could not wish for a better service."
"I purchased an additional desk from Verve to cope with an expanding workload and growing business. The ordering process was seamless, with price and specification agreed with minimal fuss. Desk was delivered on the day agreed and installed in the space available. Even my request for an afternoon delivery to accommodate meetings was accommodated. The installation guys even took the rubbish away! The colour of the new desk matches the original desk, you would never know they were purchased several years apart. Would highly recommend Verve and will definitely go back in the future."
"Good service and communication. Good quality product."
"Verve Workspace provided us with a very friendly, efficient and professional service. We are extremely pleased with our new office and can't fault them for their attention to detail, as they noted a very minor defect (so minor we couldnt see it!) and ensured a replacement immediately. Thank you!"
"Great service and customer care."
"My chair (to use with my quilting station) arrived this morning as promised. It's perfect - well-made and colour spot on. It was ordered and delivered in a week, the delivery man was a perfect gentleman. The Verve team were efficient and polite young people who were a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend them to anyone."
"Simple order process, very helpful"
"From the first initial contact Verve were extremely helpful, friendly and professional. We presented them with very tight timeframes but they were able to deliver everything we needed on time. The installation service was also first class. Special mention to Lewis who we dealt with throughout the process who was really excellent. Wouldn't hesitate to use again or recommend to others."
"Very professional , they updated me every step of the way regarding my order The delivery men was polite, cleaned up after them and installed the desk I ordered with no problems The office also followed up the day after delivery checking I was happy and if I had any questions they will be happy to oblige Would 100% use again , thank you Verve for a great service K.Cliffe"
"Exactly what I needed and Great service from everyone involved. Would definitely use the company again."
"The whole process was very professional and everyone provided me with excellent customer service. I could not fault any part of the process and would use the company again when it is required. I would also highly recommend to anyone."
"Verve have definitely made the process of ordering any new office equipment very easy which saves me a lot of time. The customer service and aftercare is always fantastic, thanks guys"
"Easy to work with, and delivered our chairs quickly! Thank you!"
"The chap who helped me choose (remotely) and believe me I was a pain as I had 5 people to tray and please for a GP practice reception desk. Verve offered a bespoke service and even gave me a colour that was not in that range. Built to order to exact specifications."
"Great service, good quality furniture at a more than reasonable price. Very happy with the service and will continue to use."
"Verve have just completed my home office. Everything was very professional and efficient from my initial call all the way through to installation. Extremely happy with the quality and end result. Many thanks."
"Verve Workspace is a very professional and helpful company. They helped us tremendously finding perfect chairs for our meeting rooms. I can definitely recommend them."
Verve Workspace Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 92 reviews