Verve Workspace Ltd Reviews

Verve House,Unit 4, Squirrels Lane,Duston,Northampton

Tell us how Verve Workspace Ltd made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Linda C
"They made me feel very welcome even though it was obvious I was a home owner and only going to purchase 1 desk and chair, they made me tea as soon as I arrived!"
Dave A
"Verve were very good from start to finish. I started by asking for a quote on one item as I thought I had a supplier in mind for my other furniture. They were very good on that one piece that I thought I would let them quote on the rest. I ended up buying all of it from Verve"
Graeme S
"We worked with Verve whilst renovating out boardroom. The company were very professional and extremely helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. They worked closely with us when it came to the design & details for the room and offer a free digital view service which is very helpful when visualising the finish. They offer a wide range of bespoke furniture & chairs and the pricing was very competitive. Although we did shop around, Verve were more than happy to re-quote and still delivered the best quality at the best price."
"Excellent service throughout! Great updates on the status of our order from Naomi and quick and efficient delivery and installation by Ben and Jamie."
"The team at Verve have been very helpful from helping us select the right furniture, offering us great prices and keeping us informed on delivery dates. Our first furniture arrived on time and was assembled without delays, with all packaging and rubbish cleared away. A really super team who we will continue to use as our furniture needs grow."
"Good product, nice people, fair price"
"Very professional company, fast and efficient, excellent customer service, planning excellent Very friendly staff Martin Motofix"
"Excellent Service Thank you."
"Customer service was fantastic, speedy responses and was kept in the loop the whole time Thank you for a pleasant experience"
"Fantastic service from Verve Workplace. Staff all so polite and extremely helpful. Having been in facilities for some time I have to say that Verve are the best I have come across. Regular update on the status of orders. From start to Finish fantastic and would recommend to all."
"excellent service and delivery good quality"
"Would highly recommend Verve. Nothing is too much trouble. We are very pleased with our new reception desk with our bespoke requirements at Daventry Veterinary Clinic. Excellent quality. Good value. Thank you."
"I would highly recommend Verve if you are considering office furniture. From the initial enquiry to final installation, I've found them to be very professional. This is the 2nd time I have ordered from them and both times, it has been a very smooth process. The furniture is good quality and sensibly priced in my opinion. I cannot fault them in any way."
"Prompt, proactive, personable and went the extra mile. we could not wish for a better service."
"I purchased an additional desk from Verve to cope with an expanding workload and growing business. The ordering process was seamless, with price and specification agreed with minimal fuss. Desk was delivered on the day agreed and installed in the space available. Even my request for an afternoon delivery to accommodate meetings was accommodated. The installation guys even took the rubbish away! The colour of the new desk matches the original desk, you would never know they were purchased several years apart. Would highly recommend Verve and will definitely go back in the future."
"Good service and communication. Good quality product."
"Verve Workspace provided us with a very friendly, efficient and professional service. We are extremely pleased with our new office and can't fault them for their attention to detail, as they noted a very minor defect (so minor we couldnt see it!) and ensured a replacement immediately. Thank you!"
"Great service and customer care."
"My chair (to use with my quilting station) arrived this morning as promised. It's perfect - well-made and colour spot on. It was ordered and delivered in a week, the delivery man was a perfect gentleman. The Verve team were efficient and polite young people who were a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend them to anyone."
"Simple order process, very helpful"
"From the first initial contact Verve were extremely helpful, friendly and professional. We presented them with very tight timeframes but they were able to deliver everything we needed on time. The installation service was also first class. Special mention to Lewis who we dealt with throughout the process who was really excellent. Wouldn't hesitate to use again or recommend to others."
"Very professional , they updated me every step of the way regarding my order The delivery men was polite, cleaned up after them and installed the desk I ordered with no problems The office also followed up the day after delivery checking I was happy and if I had any questions they will be happy to oblige Would 100% use again , thank you Verve for a great service K.Cliffe"
"Exactly what I needed and Great service from everyone involved. Would definitely use the company again."
Verve Workspace Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 99 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access