Verve Workspace Ltd Reviews

Verve Workspace Ltd 5 star review on 19th October 2016
Graeme S
Verve Workspace Ltd 5 star review on 21st July 2016
Emma N
Very impressed with Verve right through from the initial contact on the phone, face to face meeting at your offices and delivery of chairs, as well as a site visit for updating security at our premises. All the staff we have been in contact with have been friendly, efficient and honest and the product is exactly what we were looking for at reasonable prices. A great company and we would not hesitate to recommend. Steve & Heather McNicol - Urban Planters Northampton
Comfortable at last! I wasted so much time and money on online chairs over the years not really knowing what to expect. Then I found Verve! A quick visit to their office to select a couple of chairs opened my eyes to all the adjustments that were possible if you invest in a proper chair. The knowledgeable salesman demonstrated several chairs and gave us a massive range of colour to pick from. We could even have different colour on the bottom and back if we wanted as they have them made to order. A week later and we had the chairs delivered to our door assembled and ready to use. Excellent service, and most importantly comfortable chairs at last!
As a Contracts Manager, I can spend long days in the office and it’s only at the end of one of those long days, that you actually appreciated the value of a well crafted and comfortable chair. In short, the chair I received from Verve has surpassed my expectations. The Contracts I manage may give me a headache from time to time, but I have no aches and pains from the chair supplied by Verve. It’s money well invested.
Very helpful team, I have used Steve for many years and wouldn't go anywhere else. The team is always helpful and bend over backwards to help when needed.
From beginning to end the team @ Verve were very helpful, polite & professional. Always quick to respond, high quality service to match their products! Highly recommended.
A fast attentive service from start to finish.Very impressed with my new chair.
Really helpful, good advice, quick service, British built quality products for sensible price.
Great experience from start to finish. They took the time to really find out what I needed and were able to suggest what options might benefit me. Fast, efficient, friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend Verve Workspace for your (home) office furniture needs. Thank you
An excellent service from Verve Workspace. Naomi was knowledgeable and extremely helpful, even managing to expediate our order in trying circumstances. The furniture is of excellent quality and the delivery and installation team were helpful and efficient. Highly recommended.
Very helpful and very efficient. Good company to deal with. Next time I need chair they will be top of the list...
An excellent service very efficient.
Very helpful personal service. Chair is very comfortable and works really well in our home office. Would recommend Verve.
Just received my new desk for my home office. The whole process has been good from my first request for information to delivery and build. Everyone I have encountered in this process has been professional and very helpful. My new desk looks amazing and fits my limited space perfectly. I can highly recommend.
Verve Workspace Ltd 5 star review on 5th June 2020 Verve Workspace Ltd 5 star review on 5th June 2020
A very good company to deal with and willing to go the extra mile in these difficult times.
Very helpful and fast finding me the right office chair. It was delivered quickly and easy to set up. Would happily buy from them again. Thank you!
Excellent service, met our needs entirely with a very short deadline.
We have been more than happy with the service provided by Verve. We had to change the delivery date several times, all of which Verve accommodated us on. The quality of the products delivered is excellent as was the installation service, who were in and out without fuss or mess. We thoroughly recommend Verve Workspace Ltd.
Excellent service, extremely helpful; particularly from Naomi. The new office chairs are terrific.
A very professional outfit. The customer journey was smooth and enjoyable. Keep up the good work!
We are really happy with the service provided by Verve. They were so patient with us (regarding the colour, chairs, design)... The installation was perfect on time and we really love our furniture!!
Great customer service, thank you
Verve Workspace Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 122 reviews