Verve Workspace Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Verve Workspace Ltd

sales@verveworkspace.co.uk

Verve House,Unit 4, Squirrels Lane,Duston,Northampton

Telephone

How would you rate Verve Workspace Ltd ?

"Excellent Choice, Service and Delivery and Top Quality Product."
"I have used Verve a number of times to design and supply office furniture as we expand. Very friendly team and very helpful. Wouldn't use anybody else."
"Clear, regular communication with a very pleasant and knowledgable team. Delivering when they said they would. Great quality, smart-looking furniture. Easy to work with sub-contractors."
"Lovely table - helpful team!"
"They made me feel very welcome even though it was obvious I was a home owner and only going to purchase 1 desk and chair, they made me tea as soon as I arrived!"
"Communication of a high standard with a prompt and speedy delivery service."
"Verve were very good from start to finish. I started by asking for a quote on one item as I thought I had a supplier in mind for my other furniture. They were very good on that one piece that I thought I would let them quote on the rest. I ended up buying all of it from Verve"
"Customer service, always kept me up to date and informed, always at the end of an email or phone when needed. Installation was pain free, workmen very helpful."
"Good communication & support"
"Bought an operators chair and, so far, very happy with it. Very pleased with all contacts with staff members too so no complaints."
"Very friendly and proactive in there approach."
"We worked with Verve whilst renovating out boardroom. The company were very professional and extremely helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. They worked closely with us when it came to the design & details for the room and offer a free digital view service which is very helpful when visualising the finish. They offer a wide range of bespoke furniture & chairs and the pricing was very competitive. Although we did shop around, Verve were more than happy to re-quote and still delivered the best quality at the best price."
"They were very professional through out process and the end product has had a lot of compliments"
"The Verve Workspace staff have been excellent to deal with and very professional. Steve visiting my offices and given me fresh ideas and office drawings on where the furniture would be positioned was very helpful. The office furniture which we ordered was very good quality and at a very fair price. I would have no hesitation in recommending Verve to other businesses."
"Great - would use again (and have done!)"
"Verve workspace really did listen to the needs of the business. Colour matches so well with the brand and create a more comfortable workspace for myself and team. Great job!! would definitely recommend them!"
"Professional and friendly; I was impressed by the level of service I received and would highly recommend!"
"Approachable and welcoming staff with a brilliant sense of humour and warmth"
Victoria F
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant and professional company that have transformed our office into a fresh and modern new look! Highly recommend for all types and styles of furniture! I know we will use them again in the future!"
"Very prompt from initial contact, a relatively painless process with a good quality end product. Would use again and recommend"
Verve Workspace Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 88 reviews