Verve Workspace Ltd Reviews

sales@verveworkspace.co.uk

Verve House,Unit 4, Squirrels Lane,Duston,Northampton

Tell us how Verve Workspace Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"i needed two sofas for our reception area very quickly and they worked very fast and professionally to make it happen."
"Excellent service from start to finish!"
"The communication from the initial enquiry through to the delivery and installation of the table was excellent. I was kept informed of every detail throughout. The table itself is fantastic - exactly what I was hoping for. Would thoroughly recommend Verve Workspace"
"Detailed plans & drawings provided beforehand; confirmed installation date"
"The Council is really pleased with the furniture for the reception area for their newly refurbished community centre. The standard of the furniture was very good and the price was very competitive. The delivery of furniture was on the date promised by the Company and the furniture was installed quickly and professionally by the delivery contractors."
"We had a very positive second experience with Verve Workspace! Very helpful and answered any questions quickly. We will surely recommend to all!"
"We were very impressed with the understanding of our requirements, assistance in designing layouts, friendliness and attentiveness of everyone we spoke to. The fit out was completed very efficiently."
"Very efficient and friendly service, great products - it was a pleasure doing business"
"Very good service from ordering through to delivery! Thank you!"
"Excellent Choice, Service and Delivery and Top Quality Product."
"I have used Verve a number of times to design and supply office furniture as we expand. Very friendly team and very helpful. Wouldn't use anybody else."
"Clear, regular communication with a very pleasant and knowledgable team. Delivering when they said they would. Great quality, smart-looking furniture. Easy to work with sub-contractors."
"Lovely table - helpful team!"
"They made me feel very welcome even though it was obvious I was a home owner and only going to purchase 1 desk and chair, they made me tea as soon as I arrived!"
"Communication of a high standard with a prompt and speedy delivery service."
"Verve were very good from start to finish. I started by asking for a quote on one item as I thought I had a supplier in mind for my other furniture. They were very good on that one piece that I thought I would let them quote on the rest. I ended up buying all of it from Verve"
"Customer service, always kept me up to date and informed, always at the end of an email or phone when needed. Installation was pain free, workmen very helpful."
"Good communication & support"
"Bought an operators chair and, so far, very happy with it. Very pleased with all contacts with staff members too so no complaints."
"Very friendly and proactive in there approach."
Verve Workspace Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 97 reviews