Verve Workspace Ltd Reviews

sales@verveworkspace.co.uk

Verve House,Unit 4, Squirrels Lane,Duston,Northampton

Tell us how Verve Workspace Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"Verve Workspace is a very professional and helpful company. They helped us tremendously finding perfect chairs for our meeting rooms. I can definitely recommend them."
"Service has been good from start to finish. Listened to what we wanted and didn't try to sell anything that wasn't needed."
"Verve responded very quickly to our requests for the design of a new office layout providing a variety of options and at a reasonable cost. Their fitters were also very efficient and helpful whilst working in a busy environment."
"Great customer service, quick delivery and the after sales service was fantastic."
"Excellent Service. Emailed a request to see if we could get some shelf supports for cupboards that were installed many years ago. Yes they could. Arrived the next day from ordering them. Even had a follow up message to make sure they had arrived. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you very much."
"Amazing service from start to finish. I initially contacted Verve using their webchat and left them with my requirements. This was followed up with an email and suggestions as to which chairs might be suitable for my condition. I then went to Verve's office to try out some of the chairs. Lewis was very knowledgeable in what would help with my back and I ended up purchasing the first chair he recommended. I was kept in the loop at all times about the status of my order and would have no hesitations in using them again."
"The free design planning, together with helpfulness to amend along the way, was invaluable in enabling us to get a true visual of the end result."
"From my very first email to Verve I felt like I was important. They looked after me and helped in anyway they could. They called, emailed and sent me samples and pictures so that I could check with my Directors to ensure they were happy with what I was ordering and that it met their expectation. Installation was quick and the guys were friendly. All in all it was a great experience. Thank you!"
"The staff were fantastic, from product recommendations without being pushy to an easy ordering process. Swift delivery, and we're very happy with our super comfy chairs!"
"we saw a reception desk that we liked on line but it was huge and nobody could make us one smaller - however I rang VERVE on the off chance and spoke to a very helpful man called JAY and he said he could make us one to the size we required. We had it delivered and their very friendly effeciant guys had the modules up in no time and took all the packaging and did a wonderful job.. So All in all 10/10 AE YATES HO Lancs.."
"saw the reception unit that we wanted but was too big - rang and spoke to Jay Iddles and he sorted it for us to be mafde to size required..We are delighted with the furniture and the service we have received from your company - thanks AE YATES Lancs."
"They were very helpful, polite, and efficient service."
"Excellent service from start to finish. From placing the order to the great team that installed our furniture"
"Verve is 100% reliable and professional company. Great service and absolutely friendly and helpful staff!"
"The customer service I received from Verve was second to none!"
"We have carried out a significant warehouse and office refurbishment, Verve supported us throughout, including helping us to project manage the programme. Their wide range of contacts has helped us overcome the unforeseen and unexpected."
"i needed two sofas for our reception area very quickly and they worked very fast and professionally to make it happen."
"Excellent service from start to finish!"
"The communication from the initial enquiry through to the delivery and installation of the table was excellent. I was kept informed of every detail throughout. The table itself is fantastic - exactly what I was hoping for. Would thoroughly recommend Verve Workspace"
"Detailed plans & drawings provided beforehand; confirmed installation date"
Verve Workspace Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 93 reviews