Verve Workspace Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Verve Workspace Ltd

sales@verveworkspace.co.uk

Verve House,Unit 4, Squirrels Lane,Duston,Northampton

How would you rate Verve Workspace Ltd ?

"From my very first email to Verve I felt like I was important. They looked after me and helped in anyway they could. They called, emailed and sent me samples and pictures so that I could check with my Directors to ensure they were happy with what I was ordering and that it met their expectation. Installation was quick and the guys were friendly. All in all it was a great experience. Thank you!"
"The staff were fantastic, from product recommendations without being pushy to an easy ordering process. Swift delivery, and we're very happy with our super comfy chairs!"
Laura
"we saw a reception desk that we liked on line but it was huge and nobody could make us one smaller - however I rang VERVE on the off chance and spoke to a very helpful man called JAY and he said he could make us one to the size we required. We had it delivered and their very friendly effeciant guys had the modules up in no time and took all the packaging and did a wonderful job.. So All in all 10/10 AE YATES HO Lancs.."
"saw the reception unit that we wanted but was too big - rang and spoke to Jay Iddles and he sorted it for us to be mafde to size required..We are delighted with the furniture and the service we have received from your company - thanks AE YATES Lancs."
"They were very helpful, polite, and efficient service."
"Excellent service from start to finish. From placing the order to the great team that installed our furniture"
Katarzyna W
Verified Buyer
"Verve is 100% reliable and professional company. Great service and absolutely friendly and helpful staff!"
"The customer service I received from Verve was second to none!"
"We have carried out a significant warehouse and office refurbishment, Verve supported us throughout, including helping us to project manage the programme. Their wide range of contacts has helped us overcome the unforeseen and unexpected."
"i needed two sofas for our reception area very quickly and they worked very fast and professionally to make it happen."
"Excellent service from start to finish!"
Samantha R
Verified Buyer
"The communication from the initial enquiry through to the delivery and installation of the table was excellent. I was kept informed of every detail throughout. The table itself is fantastic - exactly what I was hoping for. Would thoroughly recommend Verve Workspace"
"Detailed plans & drawings provided beforehand; confirmed installation date"
"The Council is really pleased with the furniture for the reception area for their newly refurbished community centre. The standard of the furniture was very good and the price was very competitive. The delivery of furniture was on the date promised by the Company and the furniture was installed quickly and professionally by the delivery contractors."
"We had a very positive second experience with Verve Workspace! Very helpful and answered any questions quickly. We will surely recommend to all!"
"We were very impressed with the understanding of our requirements, assistance in designing layouts, friendliness and attentiveness of everyone we spoke to. The fit out was completed very efficiently."
"Very efficient and friendly service, great products - it was a pleasure doing business"
"Very good service from ordering through to delivery! Thank you!"
"Excellent Choice, Service and Delivery and Top Quality Product."
"I have used Verve a number of times to design and supply office furniture as we expand. Very friendly team and very helpful. Wouldn't use anybody else."
Verve Workspace Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 86 reviews