Verisure UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verisure UK

Tell us how Verisure UK made you happy
Verisure UK 1 star review on 21st March 2022
I have had Alarm systems before but, this company is the one..My installer Jamie did a very professional job, absolutely no mess, explained everything to me, & is coming back to install a door camera for free.. couldn't do it today as I had to go out...your home is completely covered and feel so safe..thank you Jamie & Verisafe.
Absolutely terrible customer services, impossible to reach via phone and I'm unwilling to enter into a chatbot conversation through the app on my phone. The engineer managed to misspell my name on the direct debit application, and due to the lack of support staff I'm unable to pay the company even though I want to. I'm only a few weeks into my contract and regretting it already. Also, I wish I'd asked for a demo of the alarm before signing up, it isn't loud enough to frighten a mouse. I should have ignored the positive reviews on Trust-pilot – most of these must be fake – and gone with another provider. So, I would say, avoid at all costs.
Avoid at all costs!!!!! These guys are big time scammers, the pre customer service is absolutely amazing and obviously necessary to reel you in but the post customer service is disgusting. If you end up having any problems with their equipment then good luck because it includes you being on the phone to them, on hold for what feels like a lifetime only to be told they have no engineers available or to book you an appointment and then no one turn up for the planned date without any notice or if your lucky you might get a call from them to cancel on you last minute. For the last three months our camera have not been working, the video doorbell is not functioning the way it should and we have numerous other issues, we went for all the high tech equipment, wireless with solar panels that turned out to be absolutely useless as the solar panels don't charge cameras properly so now they will need to be hard wired, basically we got the top package they sell. Changed our internet provider to Virgin Media, got WiFi extenders from TP Link but still issues with their cameras, they now realise its their equipment and not the internet thats a problem but can't do anything to rectify the issue as they really don't care! A massive waste of money for all that equipment and installation we paid for and then on top you get to pay a ridiculous monthly subscription charge. Stay well away!!!! Your better off getting a dog or asking your neighbours to watch the house for you.
Terrible service and not even an approved installation company.. Will never use or recommend their services.
I had very good experience with system, customer service too. 5 stars
Avoid at all cost. Scam company. Once they catch you, they won't let you go. 3 months cancellation notice for no reason, £100 fee for leaving and price rise every month without notice or agreement. Also every positive comments are fake.
Customer service is a joke waiting 45 mins now still no joy On line chat dont know anything and fob you off
I have been trying to call since Wednesday morning regarding a problem with my app, which showed alarm was deactivated when in fact when I got home it turned out it was activated. Thank heavens I had the tag reader still on my key ring. Absolutely impossible to get through - each time I have waited over 45 minutes. And believe me, I have tried a lot of times.
Absolutely scam of a company! Breach of their own contract. I filed a court claim against them which is now transferred to the high court following telephone hearings in the county court. I would appreciate if anyone else has been cheated out of goods/ services if they are willing to provide a written expert statement in their own words? I could give you further advice on what to do in legal terms? If that person is also prepared to come to the high court hearing if necessary to give evidence but which may not be necessary as a written statement might be relied upon by the court, as at the moment only 2 people are allowed in. Thank you
Verisure is the worst company that i have dealt with. The sales man promise you a lot and give u false information. The door bell worked for 6 months and stopped working. I cancelled my subscription with an email and follow up email. But still gets text and email. Called customer service several times and waited on phone for over 13 minutes. That shows the company is not a good and facing a lot of complaints . In the end got in touch and they wanted to sent in the engineer to disconnect the verisure alarm even though i paid of over 300 GB pounds. The engineer came and refuse to disconnect saying that I was given a bad service. That was the only good about the company. I rate the company very very poor. Please don't use verisure. Best use some other company for your alarm
if i could give 0 stars I would. Absolute rip off fraudsters. Been paying for an alarm in a house I haven't owned for 8 months because they won't accept cancellation. This is standard practice, it's all over the internet. Currently reporting them to Trading Standards.
Make sure you understand your contact and services included, horrible service.
Do not bother with this company the are ripping off who ever signs up trust me I fell for it
Go online and issue a county court order (money claims) against them for all your money back. There credit rating will be seriously affected when they try to raise money from bank, suppliers etc. Trust me they will be the ones regretting not listening to issues 👍👍
I have jut spent 30 minutes on the phone to Veri-sure and spoke to Sheryl, a customer service agent who told me that I have a wifi issue. She thinks she is more qualified than an engineer and refused to even sent out an engineer. The worst customer service experience ever. As a direct result, I have given notice to cancel my contract and will take my business elsewhere
Unbelievable arrogance by Verisure's Case Manager named Luke My household has been a Verisure customer since May 2016. In all those years, we have never called them into action. The only interaction has been My Verisure app (full of bugs, we stopped using it after a couple of years) and once every 3 years the change of the control panel battery. Some would say we're the ideal customer... Not Verisure... Through gross negligence and awful customer service, Verisure have pushed us away. WE BELIEVE IT WAS DELIBERATE; BECAUSE, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, WE'VE GOT A MONTHLY FEE LOWER THAN WHAT A NEW CUSTOMER HAS TO PAY IF SIGNING IN TODAY. Why am I saying this? Between March 2022 and Jun 2022, Verisure set 6 (six) appointment to remove their own gear from our previous property and re-install it at our new property. In each and every one of those cases, the Verisure engineer didn't show up - with no notice whatsoever. Every time, it was ourselves who called to find out what had happened - and got a lame excuse: "the engineer was delayed at a previous job, we have to re-schedule". The 6th time this happened, we informed Verisure Customer "Service" of our intention to leave; and they promised they'd contact us withing 3 working days to close the contract. 3 weeks(!) later, we got a call from Verisure - in the person of "Luke, Case Manager" (last name was never mentioned). I for one couldn't believe the nerve of this gentleman: - he pretended that everyone else at Verisure who interacted with us before was an incompetent; that all this happened because he (Luke) was on holidays (!); and that he "surely will sort things out" for us; - when told that we don't trust Verisure anymore and have appointed another Supplier - Luke insisted we recommended somebody else to take over the contract; - he kept calling back, asking whether we found the replacement. All this strengthens the opinion on Verisure that we've formed throughout the past 4 months: VERISURE DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS, ONLY THEIR BOTTOMLINE. I'm writing this to raise awareness of Verisure's despicable behaviour - for the benefit of new and existing customers. While asking them to pay more and more money for a service which is 100% facade and 0% substance: their alarm is a toy, good only for deterrence purposes; in case of a real emergency - you're as protected with Verisure as you are without it.
Terrible guys, ripping off people. I have been a victim of their scam, and run away from them. Crazily asking for 6 months' notice before you cancel the contract. They re unprofessional and terrible.
People should be wary of Verisures advertising - I registered an interest in a 'Free' Video doorbell recently - only to discover, that to acquire one - I would have to pay for an alarm system I don't want or need for my home, the cost of which would cost from £199 (on deals) to a full cost of £800. This is extremely misleading and should be addressed as soon as possible to clarify the true expense of a Verisure system, especially to people who cannot afford the costs and only want one item such as a doorbell... not a full alarm system and are being led into a false sense of security
Lies lies all the way through you cancel after 6months but I need to pay 205 first and the equipment aint mine and we will cancel most of your service
One more time, a very disappointed service and no reply to written complaint even if they say it would be responded in 24h. On the 24th of June I left my home at 3pm to go on holiday abroad and my husband disconnected by mistake the socket where the panel control is connected. This caused the alarm to go off after some hours when the battery of the panel run out. When I go on holidays, my neighbor next door goes twice a day to my house to feed my cat, and the next day, on the 25th, she texted me saying that the alarm was not working when she entered and she could not connect it after leaving. I tried to have a look in the app but we were not able to do anything. After a few days with my alarm disconnected at home I contacted Verisure by phone and you told me straight away that the problem was the power supply, so I called back my neighbour and told her to switch on the socket where the panel is plugged and the alarm worked again. That happened on the 27th, that means 4 days WITH NO ALARM DESPITE OF BEING PAYING A MONTHLY FEE FOR YOU TO MONITOR THE STATE OF MY ALARM. I am extremely disappointed to YOU NOT CONTACTED MY ABOUT THIS POWER CUT. You sent me an email on the 1st of July for the power cut that happened on the 24th June, 7 days later and when the problem was already sorted. It passed 4 days until the issue was resolved and ONLY BECAUSE I CALLED YOU, NOT BECAUSE YOU CONTACTED ME. Very disappointed with the service, I do not not for what I am paying a monthly fee. Definitely, I regret every day to have chosen Verisure, absolutely terrible.
They seem very relaxed about sorting things out when you wish to cancel. I’ve been trying for almost two months because they insist on having a telephone conversation with me first. Then they call me on the same number damn number despite me giving them a different number where they can actually get a hold of me. I also asked if we could do this over e-mail but, apparently, the can’t.
Verisure UK is rated 1.4 based on 191 reviews