Veil Cover Cream Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Veil Cover Cream

sales@veilcovercream.com

Quantum House, Hobson Industrial Estate, Burnopfield, Co Durham, United Kingdom

Tell us how Veil Cover Cream made you happy

"Posting this review on behalf of my wife, the item was dispatched on the 2.1.19. It has just been received now on the 12th. Too late for my wife , as she has now gone away for a while and was wanting this cream for this journey. Extremely poor service by someone !!!"
"Have used this product for a number of years always happy with the result. My main use is for dark circles under my eyes and this product has helped enormously. Blends in with natural skin tones perfectly."
"Still waiting for items to be delivered"
"I’ve not received my order..."
"First I would like to tell you that I was surprised at the actual size of the test kit, it was much much smaller than I had expected. The images I had seen on Instagram gave the impression of the individual sample colours being more like the size of a ten pence coin. So I was rather shocked. I want to go ahead and order but when I went on the mobile version of the website the shade/tone range & names of shades was very sketchy. Despite all of the above the actual result of using the product was very successful, I have a florid rash that covers my throat, chest and stomach. Once I had matched the shade to my natural skin tone I applied the cream and it was hidden. It’s not terribly clear about when and how much to use of the ‘fixing’ powder."
"Excellent service for an excellent product"
"I Have tried so many foundations to cover my bad skin this is amazing thank u"
"The amount in the container is very small but we have tried to use a bit of it and it has improved the look of the scar"
"Very impressed. Thought I would give this a try. Ordered the trial tester kit which came with several small foundation testers and two different finishing powders. Both very lightweight and easy to use. Good coverage, not heavy looking on the skin and even ok to use on my very dry skin. Very good service with quick delivery."
"By far the best coverage..great choice of colours for matching. Easy to apply, lasts all day and waterproof. A must have to cover port wine stain birth marks."
"Always brilliant. Don't know where I would be without you guys"
"Perfect colour and brilliant coverage"
"This is really good it is the only product l've found that does a good cover for my birthmark."
"I'm still waiting for my order! And I sent an email a few days ago to customer service with no response."
Dear Donna, We received and replied to your email on 12th December regarding your order and delivery. Due to the Canada Post industrial action parcels to Canada are taking longer, please see details
As a result of industrial action which took place between 22 October and 27 November, Canada Post has accumulated a backlog of items due for delivery. Royal Mail has processed all items bound for Canada and these have been passed to Canada Post. However, due to the build-up of mail during and following the strikes, Canada Post are no longer able to commit to their usual delivery aims.
Kind regards
Veil Team UK
"Not good on covering scar if anything it looked more prominent. Ordered on Saturday arrived Friday told I did not pay extra delivery so it was sent second class. Not worth the money as I can't use it. Should have thrown money in charity box. Would not recommend"
"I've been using this for years, with great confidence. It stays put and really covers flaws. Excellent."
"I'm sorry but the colour I ordered was not at all what I expected for a natural tan I did order brown a few years ago but it is now not on the list . If possible I would like to return my last order and get the brown colour which was correct for me as a placement . Regards Belinda Warburton"
"Fantastic"
"Amazing little pot of makeup. Does exactly what it says it does!"
"Very effective but I am not keen on the “pretty” jars you now use for the powder - I prefer to use a powder puff rather than a brush and the top of the jar is not wide enough"
Veil Cover Cream is rated 4.34 based on 59 reviews