Veil Cover Cream Reviews

of reviewers recommend Veil Cover Cream
Read Veil Cover Cream Reviews
Great quick service as always.
A great product which l have used for over 35 years. I have lived abroad and even had it sent to me there. Prompt delivery too!
Its easy to apply and covers well. Arrived very quickly
I have Xanthelasma and I think I chose the wrong colour
Excellent product makes me feel more confident
I’ve been buying veil cover cream since I was 13. I’m now 50. Never had problems with ordering or receiving. First class service.
Use these products to cover my rosacea which works fairly well. It does need reapplying in the afternoon.
Excellent cover cream, used it for years. I was first introduced to it by a Dermatologist who referred me to a professional cosmetic artist. I use only a small amount and the cover is fantastic. As per any concealer, the colour you choose to match your skin tone is quite important otherwise it can look a bit unnatural, and a brush of powder on the top is important to keep it locked in place
Have used this product for over 30 years and always been very satisfied. It camouflages birthmark absolutely. Exactly as it says it will.
I find the translucent powder is ideal for my makeup. Very light and easy to apply.
Very pleased,have been using for years but recently the improved cover creams are better than ever couldn’t be without it.
Without Veil Cover Cream I would not leave the house, it's as simple as that. Having had Vitiligo for 8 years I was becoming more scared of going out. I just couldn't deal with the stares and giggles anymore. This led to anxiety and depression. Now I can go out of the house without fear and panic. Finding Veil Cover Cream was a huge thing for me, I still had to work, shop, look after family members, all the things that everyone else can do confidently and without fear.
I’ve been using this product for about 50 years now, and have always found it highly effective! My only quibble is that recently I have found the quality of the screw top lid on the pot to be less satisfactory for a product of this price. I usually give up trying to screw it back on properly after a few uses .
I ordered the little tester kit. It covers good, but looks too cakey for me. Maybe I am not good at using it. I like that the tester has everything you need like the translucent powder and all.
Excellent at covering Rosacea on my nose and using the powder on top helps to seal it. (Valerie Selby).
I have used veil cover cream for over ten years.
I'm really happy with the powder it keeps my cream intact.
Used veil cover cream alot of years best make up for me
I use yellow as a base then cinnamon on top once set I use a 24 hour foundation and powder as normal. This seems to cover marks and lasts all day without the need to touch up. This is the best cover cream I have found and I have been using it now for four years and will continue to do so.
This product is the best available as a foundation for the face. The cream covers a variety of skin conditions, & provides anyone who uses it, with confidence. Anyone’s face will benefit from using the cream, because it provides a well made up face for the user, & hides many skin problems. A first class product.
Veil Cover Cream is rated 4.37 based on 216 reviews