Veil Cover Cream Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Veil Cover Cream

sales@veilcovercream.com

Quantum House, Hobson Industrial Estate, Burnopfield, Co Durham, United Kingdom

Tell us how Veil Cover Cream made you happy

"Brilliant product ... covers rosacia, broken veins and age spots brilliantly. Definitely the best colour range out of all the camouflage makeup. Neither too oily nor too chalky. Extremely good value for money ... it lasts for ages. My only negative is how much money I wasted over the years on other products from other manufacturers."
"Your trial kit is excellent. Your colour choice also. Sadly, I need the cover for song around the eye and it is just too pasty and thick for that area. Also it does not fix well even with the powder you kindly send with the kit. I end up with the cream unevenly spread in not time."
"Veil Cover Cream is absolutely fantastic in covering my large facial birthmark. They offer a sampler so that color can be matched before purchasing a larger jar. The cream is a bit thick but goes on easily when the face is moisturized first or a liquid makeup applied underneath. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs serious coverage!"
"Fantastic product. High coverage. Only use a small amount to correct my red appearance. So natural looking. No one has ever noticed I wear it for 5+ years. I feel confident everyday at work wearng it."
"I had struggled to find the right colour...I had bought the Light sample pack, but none of the colours were a match. I finally found my shade though, it's Tan. Now I'm quite fair, and I never thought I'd match to something called Tan, so don't let the shade names put you off! It's great coverage, looks natural and really lasts. Thank you Veil!"
"I use veil regularly on my face as I have a scar from an operation. Veil covers my scar beautifully. I have recommended it to friends who are very happy with it."
"Great product and quick service."
"I use veil cream for age spots on my face.This product is brilliant"
"This is the best cream I have ever used. It covers scars superbly"
"I couldn’t live without it. It’s my greatest find. It has added confidence to my life. It covers imperfections and lasts for ages."
"Love the cover cream!"
"So glad I’ve found veil cover cream. I’ve tried numerous other products over the years to cover my rosacea but this product is by far the best. I am also using the cleanser and toner. Really easy to order, very prompt delivery and well packaged. I shall be using this from now on and would highly recommend this to anyone."
"I am really impressed with the product. Using it has given me the confidence to go out and about more."
"It's like magic: I use it to cover the small imperfection and it last all day perfectly! Also I have a lot of skin allergies and this cream never gave me any problem. Highly recommended"
"With out this cream I would not leave my house I cannot fault this product and probably the best on the market just wish it was not so expensive"
"It did not cover vitiligo very well."
"I don’t feel I can review at this moment of time as I have yet to receive my order ???"
"Fantastic coverage but smudges off to easily."
"Used it since 93 after being recommended by BRC. The key with the cream is to buy two pots and keep unopened. It works and blends better when moist. Always apply in a good light. I never use the powder. Luckily I have a pale complexion, so vitiligo is not that noticeable. As a man.... Should I be using it? Yes! Life's too short to feel bad about yourself."
"I found this difficult to get on with and a shadow was still visible underneath it, where the pigmentation mark is on my face. The translucent powder may have set the product but when I put my blusher on top, there was almost a 'masked-off' area which was visible under it. I'll persevere with the tester but probably won't buy a full size pot."
Veil Cover Cream is rated 4.36 based on 107 reviews