Veil Cover Cream Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Veil Cover Cream

sales@veilcovercream.com

Quantum House, Hobson Industrial Estate, Burnopfield, Co Durham, United Kingdom

Tell us how Veil Cover Cream made you happy

"I didn’t get a chance to try the ordered sample as I found my right shade at a store. But the customer service was great, they cancelled my order immediately and I received full refund without any hassle that companies normally give. Thank you. Will definitely turn to your company again."
"Conceals very well. It's difficult to guess which colour would suit best without spending more money on samples."
"Does the job!"
"I have scars to my eye brows covers my marks very good. This stuff was recommended changing faces who help cover scars up highly recommend their products I added before and after pics on face book"
"Wow, wow, wow!!!! What a FANTASTIC product. Working as a Stage Manager in the theatre industry and trying to find the right product to cover up unwanted tattoos or blemishes can prove to be such a pain however after coming across this professional kit I can honestly say you would NOT be disappointed. This kit provides for all different skin tones and blends in so well that not only do you not see tattoos onstage but also up close and personal - it is definitely the number 1 product out there to use. I would have to say to all professionals out there this is the NUMBER 1 must have for all your theatrical needs!!!!"
"Excellent product which I have used for the last 25 years to cover a red mark on my face"
"Excellent service and very quick to respond. Very helpful service to assist in obtaining the correct colour. I have a bright red birth mark on my eyelid and veil cover cream provides a very good solution"
"I’m a great fan of this cover up cream - can’t fault it !"
"Simply Amazing!!! A friend of mine with a large strawberry mark introduced me to Veil about 10 years ago. I use it for foundation as I suffer from redness around my neck and face. Absolutely brilliant. Covers everything and stays on all day."
"I purchased this as I have a bruise on my leg that I wanted it covered before a wedding. It was a mini Miracle as it covered it completely. Would highly recommend this product."
"I have been using Veil products for about 10 years and find them excellent. They have given me new confidence!"
"This cream is amazing. I can’t tell you how much I wish I’d discovered it years ago. I’ve lived with sudden, inexplicable deep flushing of the cheeks when talking with people, in meetings etc, even when I’m not feeling anxious or embarrassed to start with, and the redness then causes me to become anxious and embarrassed and go an even deeper shade, almost purple. It’s been a horrible, vicious cycle that has completely held me back in my life, causing me to avoid situations, miss social events, skive off work and college to avoid public speaking, and kept me in a dead end job for 10 years because I’ve lacked the confidence to get through an interview knowing I’d go dark red and give off huge anxiety vibes. Not any more!! I use Aveeno as moisturiser, then apply green corrector, then just a small amount of Veil warmed and rubbed on my fingertips then patted across cheeks and nose. Then I pat my regular foundation over the top and blend the edges before pressing in the setting powder and lightly brushing excess off. I finish with a barely damp flannel pressed gently over the whole thing to set it in place. It doesn’t budge AT ALL. I do use a smidge of blusher at top of cheek bones just to offset the wall of paleness, and also so if there is any hint of a ‘glow’ peeking through its not so obvious. But now knowing that it’s barely - if at all - visible has given my confidence an ENORMOUS LIFE CHANGING boost, and has broken the debilitating self-feeding cycle. I am very happy indeed!"
"Good customer service and coverage, once you have the right colour match,"
"Very happy with my purchase. I have lots of thread veins on my face and the cream gives me great coverage"
"Still getting used to the cream,only had it a few days,coverage good,easy to blend in,small amount gives good coverage,not sure on staying power yet as early usage,very pleased so far."
"I’ve been using veil for years. I wear biscuit as my “natural” colour, and no. 3 as a “fake tan” colour. I use it on my body, not my face, so I put it on in the evening, and by the next day when the heaviest layer has gently rubbed off it looks incredibly natural. It often lasts for days, even with showering and swimming. I’ve tried other cover up makeup brands but I keep coming back to veil because no other brand matches up to the quality or colour match. I only wish that, as I’m such a frequent purchaser, they had a loyalty programme, that would be the icing on the cake!"
"I have very bad thread veins around my ankles and the cream helps to disguise them very well."
"I began suffering with rosacea from an unusually young age of 16 and the daily red flushes across my nose and cheeks made me so self conscious and miserable. Someone recommended Veil cover cream to me and it made such an enormous difference to my life by toning down the dreadful redness. Almost 40 years later I have the rosacea under control but I still use Veil to hide imperfections and am frequently told how lovely my skin looks - so ironic considering how it plagued me when younger! Veil made an enormous improvement to my life and I would still never be without a pot - a truly wonderful product."
"excellent coverage - increased my confidence when applied"
"The best foundation I’ve ever used (have been buying for a few years now). Wish I’d known about it earlier. Discovered it when looking for a foundation to cover redness. It is SO durable when combined with a powder on top. It’s so light as well. 10/10."
Veil Cover Cream is rated 4.68 based on 38 reviews