Veil Cover Cream Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Veil Cover Cream

sales@veilcovercream.com

Quantum House, Hobson Industrial Estate, Burnopfield, Co Durham, United Kingdom

Tell us how Veil Cover Cream made you happy

"I do like it but a little bit greasy"
"Bought a set for my wedding day to cover half a sleeve. It didnt cover anything just made the tattoo a bit pale (even after following instructions from the tutotial video, trying different colours and application techniques, waiting for different amounts of time). Each time within minutes after application it looked very powdery. The cream is waterproof ish but it smudged all over my clothes. Im glad i tried it out before the big day as it would have been a disaster. But im disappointed at spending my money in the first place."
"Found product very good . Need more powder than thought to dry but once achieved lasted all,day."
"Veil cover cream is an excellent product and ideal for my needs."
"I use veil cover cream to hide a brown birthmark on my face and it does the best job than any full coverage foundation I have tried. It looks more natural and not cakey. Only negative is the cream does dry out after four months in the big pot before I’ve used it all. However the confidence it gives its 100% worth it."
"I have port wine birthmark on my face some of it quite deep in couloir but veil cover cream disguises it perfectly without looking like I’ve got a ton of makeup on.i highly recommend"
"Not yet received"
"Wonderful product, have used for years. Love it!"
"I opted for the light to medium pack. This did not cover the tattoo, so wasn't to impressed. I found the cream to run off also."
"Brilliant product ... covers rosacia, broken veins and age spots brilliantly. Definitely the best colour range out of all the camouflage makeup. Neither too oily nor too chalky. Extremely good value for money ... it lasts for ages. My only negative is how much money I wasted over the years on other products from other manufacturers."
"Your trial kit is excellent. Your colour choice also. Sadly, I need the cover for song around the eye and it is just too pasty and thick for that area. Also it does not fix well even with the powder you kindly send with the kit. I end up with the cream unevenly spread in not time."
"Veil Cover Cream is absolutely fantastic in covering my large facial birthmark. They offer a sampler so that color can be matched before purchasing a larger jar. The cream is a bit thick but goes on easily when the face is moisturized first or a liquid makeup applied underneath. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs serious coverage!"
"Fantastic product. High coverage. Only use a small amount to correct my red appearance. So natural looking. No one has ever noticed I wear it for 5+ years. I feel confident everyday at work wearng it."
"I had struggled to find the right colour...I had bought the Light sample pack, but none of the colours were a match. I finally found my shade though, it's Tan. Now I'm quite fair, and I never thought I'd match to something called Tan, so don't let the shade names put you off! It's great coverage, looks natural and really lasts. Thank you Veil!"
"I use veil regularly on my face as I have a scar from an operation. Veil covers my scar beautifully. I have recommended it to friends who are very happy with it."
"Great product and quick service."
"I use veil cream for age spots on my face.This product is brilliant"
"This is the best cream I have ever used. It covers scars superbly"
"I couldn’t live without it. It’s my greatest find. It has added confidence to my life. It covers imperfections and lasts for ages."
"Love the cover cream!"