Veil Cover Cream Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Veil Cover Cream

sales@veilcovercream.com

Quantum House, Hobson Industrial Estate, Burnopfield, Co Durham, United Kingdom

Tell us how Veil Cover Cream made you happy

"This is my second order for cover cream which is excellent"
"Brilliant cover cream I cover my birthmark on my face and you wouldn’t even know I had one and it’s a shade of dark blue. Would highly recommend veil cover cream this cream has changed my life. Thank you veil."
"Paid for expedited, tracked International delivery but it’s been a week and a half and I still haven’t received my cream. It’s also only tracable until it leaves the uk and they don’t tell you that. Veil cream, figure out proper shipping beyond the uk!"
"Ordered and arrived within 4 days"
"I have been using veil cover for over 30 years, has never let me down."
"Excellent. I suffer with thread veins on my legs and havent felt comfortable with wearing a swimsuit. Now i am confident thanks to veil cream. Thank you Veil."
"I've been using Veil for a number of years simply to even out facial skin tone and hide a few thread veins around my nose. Without it I would have no confidence. I only need a thin smear as it covers so well. I apply it mainly on my cheeks in a triangular shape keeping both sides equal and the edges blended well in. I used to just use my finger but now I use a bog standard foundation brush and a smaller brush to blend the edges. I just use any make of translucent pressed powder in a compact dabbed/pressed (not wiped) over the top then I take a wet, squeezed out, cotton pad and gently dab/press it over the top. This sets it and gets rid of excess powder giving a completely natural appearance. I do this as routine every morning and it always lasts until bedtime. If I go for an evening out I don't need to touch the Veil, I just add eye make up, lippy and brush on a touch of blusher and I'm done. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a good foundation that gives excellent cover with just a very thin application. My friends once commented that I had nice (facial) skin. They genuinely couldn't tell I wore Veil."
"very effective for covering scars and age spots and lasts for absolutely ages. my last pot lasted two years!"
"Excellent product and company to deal with"
"Veil cover cream is a brilliant range of camouflage creams. They have been my main set of creams as a skin camouflage practitioner for many years. I love the new complete palette. Thankyou veil. From my clients also."
"I was looking for a good cover make up as I have Xanthelasma under both lower eyelids and found this works well, basically I layer it up with powder til i am happy with the coverage. I use the tattoo camouflage products in light & the darker shades in the pack of 3 works well."
"The customer service really let this down. I purchased a clean a while and ordered the wrong shade - following bad advice from an "expert". I emailed asking to return it, but felt the attitude of the person who replied was accusatory. I was told I could return but that I really should have ordered a kit, that she would know if I'd used it. I'd like to add, I didn't use it, because I could see how pale it was on opening it. I didn't order a kit because I took advice from a person who uses this on a professional level. The woman who emailed, was frankly rude. I ordered a a kit eventually when I could afford to, but as yet I haven't decided if I should attempt it again, as the way I was treated and made to feel was terrible."
"This cream is fantastic. I have many dark brown spots on my face due to sun damage and age. This cream covers them all it makes my skin look flawless. I would recommend this product"
"I get this for my wife, she says it's very good but would like more vouchers as she has been using it for quite a few years now."
"Not only does this cover cream magically cover my birthmark but great selection of colours to match your skin and lasts a long time .Also the service from ordering to being delivered is superb. Would highly recommend . Thank you for making such a fantastic product"
"My face looks flawless really happy with the product"
"Can’t really say as I have only had colour samples. I’m afraid choosing the correct shade is a skill and is not that easy so I haven’t had the courage to order a pot that may be completely wrong."
"I have been using this product on my face for years, and for me, it blends in best on top of a coloured sun cream."
"Very pleased,happy with results."
"purchased the light tester cream kit for my 7 year old daughter. Having tried a few colours on her port wine birthmark on her face we have made a decision and are going to make a purchase. Fantastic easy to apply product and the finishing powders leave a very smooth finish."
Veil Cover Cream is rated 4.33 based on 168 reviews