Veil Cover Cream Reviews

of reviewers recommend Veil Cover Cream
Read Veil Cover Cream Reviews
Excellent product just what you need to cover the redness of Scleroderma
which can be embarrassing
Personal service is very good
I have used this cream for many years
I've been using this product for many years now to cover a fire burn scar on my face.
And I am so grateful for it - It is smooth and easy to apply, not to thick or sticky and to top it all is long lasting too. - I love it and will continue to use it for many years to come.
I bought this make up to replace Clinique Continuous Coverage. Unfortunately, natural medium shade looks warm in the tub, but when applied is very white. The colour charts need to be a lot larger on the web pages. The translucent powder is however excellent
I was introduced to veil cover cream many years ago by Southampton Hospital but over the years my skin tone had changed and so I contacted the e.mail address on the jar to see what other tones were available. Totally satisfied with the product. Thank you!
My first time purchasing Veil Cover I got the new ethics sample range... the colours are nice but I haven’t managed to find my perfect match as yet....as I’m a of mixed heritage so I’m goin to see if I can mix n find my shade. it’s my first time trying Veil so it’s al trial and error for me I’m...hoping to make a purchase in the future. 😊
Excellent can't fault coverage, literally covers all my red skin.
I've used Veil Cover Creams for a long time now and found them to be far the best camouflage creams I've tried. They deliver exactly what they promise. I found the sample colours very helpful in finding the exact colour blend for my concealer and I find now I am used to using this that it works like magic. I can't imagine being without it now as it's been a really transformative experience having this product to rely on, especially as I have to appear in front of people in public a lot in the course of my work. This camouflage system has boosted my confidence no end. Thank you Veil.
My first time using it. The only thing putting me off is the smell. It’s not overly offensive but you do know it’s there. A small price worth paying for something that works though.
Just right size
Disappointed with both colour tones looks totally unnatural, I personally wouldn’t recommend this product , expensive for what it is.
Excellent, meets all my expectations.
very good product but the lid misses the thread when screwing back on - bit annoying
Been using veil for 30 years + . There is no better product.
Covers my face really well without feeling too heavy
Firstly very speedy delivery which is good.The product itself is amazing totally covers my mark without looking like make up which in my opinion is essential so luckily i was given great advice by Rae D and the correct colour shade for my complextion ..
Excellent website. Mega swift service. Well packaged. Super cover cream, which I have been using for a small patch on my face for several years. Top class in every way!
An amazing product with 4 different shades, setting powder, colour corrector and brush. I use this combination to cover my xanthelasma. Would highly reccommend.
Really good coverage, I’ll definitely buy again
Good, had before, didn't give 5 stars because it is priced for the size.
Have always used Covermark in the past this product which I decided to try competes favourably with it and I particularly like the fact that the finishing powder has a number of shades whereas Covermark finishing powder is white only.
Veil Cover Cream is rated 4.34 based on 267 reviews