Vehicle Tracking Tech Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vehicle Tracking Tech
Read Vehicle Tracking Tech Reviews

About Vehicle Tracking Tech:

Nationwide Stolen Vehicle Tracker Installation. We have been established over 20 years and have a wealth of experience in the installation of vehicle tracking and security products. We provide nationwide installation of vehicle trackers, fleet tracking and management solutions and in car camera systems.

info@vehicletrackingtech.co.uk

Vehicle Tracking Tech187 Westgate, ,

Tell us how Vehicle Tracking Tech made you happy
Excellent service; straightforward, knowledgable and helpful advice from Nasar. Would highly recommend the company.
Got great advice from Nasar when I had a problem with the system on my VW caddy even though I hadn’t bought anything from them. He was very happy to help and answered numerous questions happy to recommend them for great service.
We are from out of town and needed a Tracker fitted and was recommended by the dealer. Our contact was Nasar and he arranged everything even though it was a tight deadline, more than happy with the service and would travel the 90 minutes to use them again. Thank all your team for everything.
Excellent service fitting Meta Trak system to two new X5s. Nasar was very knowledgeable about the product and went above and beyond to fit the units at short notice. Price also very competitive.
All my emails were replied to promptly and I was sold what I needed not the most expensive tracker they had Thanks guys
Very good system
Fantastic company to deal with, I love my supercars and I must admit I am quite demanding. Dealing with the team at Vehicle Tracking Tech they exceeded all my expectations. Delivery, installation and communications were excellent, Thank you
Great swift service.
Very happy with the product and great customer service before and after installation - recommended.
Really easy to deal with and they came super quick, within 2 days to do the installation. Explained everything and very professional throughout. Enjoyed working with these guys and would recommend them highly.
I have purchased X2 tracking systems from Vehicle Tracking Tech and they were fantastic from start to finish, quick fitting by a professional team. I would Not buy from anyone else. the best online and cheapest by far!
Nasar is extremely helpful and accommodating. Kept me informed the entire time, very impressive service at a good price.
Brilliant company, rang and spoke to them regarding a query before placing my order,. They answered my query and fitted my tracker within a couple of days of ordering it. Great service from all the team and from the installer who did a first class job. If you are looking for a tracker at a good price and with excellent service then look no further. Highly recommended
Extremely efficient service and very pleased we chose yourselves keep up the good work
I have been using it for more than 4 years now.
Thanks to all those who run this buisness.As i am from Malta,i was facing a problem in the worst time of the year where many shops are on shutdown.My installer ordered me a head unit and his suplier made a mistake and sent the headunit to another country,so i ended up with my car dismatled at my installer.I found these guys on google,emailed them,answered me in few minutes,they helped me with all i needed,kept me well updated with emails,such like a live chat.They shipped to me what i wanted in days.Can't thank them enough,wished there where more stars to give them,i will highly recomend them to everyone,will suggest friends to them and will surely buy again.Thanks from the bottom of my heart,you realy saved my in my situation.Big thank you!!!Keep it up!!!
Thanks to all at vehicle tracking tech Had a cat five fitted by a very friendly and helpful technician, we needed it fitted quickly and Naser was true to his word. Nice to deal with a family run business I will have no problem using this company again and would gladly recommend to friends Cheers lads
Fast and easy install, very professional
I highly recommend them for great customer service. The tracker that I fitted on my new car has been working very well with no issues since I had it done 6 months ago. Thank you again for a great product and has lowered the cost of my insurance
Good choice of products and informative website. Speedy despatch and was supplied and fitted within a week. Great communication and helpful customer service.
Vehicle Tracking Tech is rated 4.92 based on 92 reviews