Vehicle Tracking Tech Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vehicle Tracking Tech
Read Vehicle Tracking Tech Reviews

About Vehicle Tracking Tech:

Nationwide Stolen Vehicle Tracker Installation. We have been established over 20 years and have a wealth of experience in the installation of vehicle tracking and security products. We provide nationwide installation of vehicle trackers, fleet tracking and management solutions and in car camera systems.

info@vehicletrackingtech.co.uk

Vehicle Tracking Tech
187 Westgate

Tell us how Vehicle Tracking Tech made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very tech savvy guys with thorough car security knowledge. Efficient service and support given for my RR Vogue tracker installation. Wholeheartedly recommend them. Thanks guys.
I had get a CAT-5 tracker installed for insurance quickly. Most companies I rang said they will take anything from 5-10 days to get it done. Raheel at Vehicle Tracking Tech promised me that it could be done in 48 hours (2 business days). I was skeptical. Nevertheless I placed the order on a Thursday, the tracker was dispatched the same day and arrived at the installation address the next day. Raheel kept me posted with the progress of the shipment. The installer was scheduled to arrive Monday PM but arrived early morning and the job was completed within an hour and a half. The engineer who did the installation was a nice chap and knew exactly what he was doing. Raheel also helped me out to get the certification from Thatcham. Overall, I was very impressed.
Good service, fitted on time,happy with product
Very helpful in arranging to fit a Cat6 device, all installed smoothly.
It's so good I can keep a eye on my car and know it's safe
I ordered a Vodafone protect and connect 5 tracker. The tracker arrived within days and the engineer, having travelled a substantial distance, was punctual and straight on the job; leaving the car looking untouched. Communication was good and any queries answered without delay. An efficient and easy experience at a good price. Thanks guys.
Came to my house late in the day, installed the system and job completed - they said they would do it that day and honoured their commitment
Vehicle Tracking Tech is rated 4.93 based on 82 reviews