Vehicle Tracking Tech Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vehicle Tracking Tech

About Vehicle Tracking Tech: Nationwide Stolen Vehicle Tracker Installation. We have been established over 20 years and have a wealth of experience in the installation of vehicle tracking and security products. We provide nationwide installation of vehicle trackers, fleet tracking and management solutions and in car camera systems.

info@vehicletrackingtech.co.uk

Vehicle Tracking Tech
187 Westgate

How would you rate Vehicle Tracking Tech ?

"Excellent sales service - many thanks Nasar."
"Massive thanks to Sufyan & David, got my tracker fitted the next day. Acquired a BMW X5 to be told by my insurance that I couldn't insure till I have a tracker! The lads came to my rescue at a great price. The fitter was a great guy very pleasant, all sorted... Boom now I'm enjoying my ride with peace of mind. *****service"
"Installation was on time and done within the allocated time slot. Equipment was sent out and received on date advised Systems works perfectly and very pleased with the functions. Certificate was emailed within 2 hours after installation and the set up went smoothly with no problems"
"Excellent service, quick responses and most importantly additional security added to my vehicles swiftly. Thanks to all involved."
"Fantastic service, liaised with the dealer direct and kept me informed throughout the process, particularly Nassar and AK. Not had the call to use the tracking service per se, hope I never need to! MIke Humphreys"
"fast and easy install very professional."
"Efficient service"
"Simple selection, clear detailed specification, easy to use."
"Prompt, helpful and courteous service"
"The fitter came to my work and installed the Tracker. Everything working great. Can't recommend enough."
"Good service, fitted on time,happy with product"
"Very helpful in arranging to fit a Cat6 device, all installed smoothly."
"It's so good I can keep a eye on my car and know it's safe"
"I ordered a Vodafone protect and connect 5 tracker. The tracker arrived within days and the engineer, having travelled a substantial distance, was punctual and straight on the job; leaving the car looking untouched. Communication was good and any queries answered without delay. An efficient and easy experience at a good price. Thanks guys."
"1st class service."
"Speedy installation of the kit we ordered... and great peace of mind after having vehicle stolen in the past..."
"Very helpful guys, and excellent customer service."
"A very obliging company nothing a problem for the technician's doing the job thanks"
"Came to my house late in the day, installed the system and job completed - they said they would do it that day and honoured their commitment"
"Very tech savvy guys with thorough car security knowledge. Efficient service and support given for my RR Vogue tracker installation. Wholeheartedly recommend them. Thanks guys."
Vehicle Tracking Tech is rated 4.98 based on 50 reviews