Van Essentials Reviews

LESLIE WIECZOREK
Van Essentials 5 star review on 16th January 2019
SAIMIR HEBOVIJA
More Photos & Videos
Very good company to deal with quick response and fast delivery. Will definitely be using them again.
Having ordered the wrong bars before I phoned and was very happy with the service I received.
My bars arrived next working day and were straight forward to fit. I'd recommend Van Essentials.
Very good product. Delivery was very quick. All parts where there and instructions were very clear.
Lovely new rear step for my van conversion. Its extremely well made and fitted a dream. the step surface just looked like chequer plate but has come with a surface which has 'gritty' bits (for want of a better explanation) for grip.

Excellent product!
Print delivery as described 1st class product
Put roof bars on van they look great Sturdy and easy to fit
Great roof bar set for my ford custom van and now fitted it's better than other's I have seen cheers Kevin
Excellent customer service, next day delivery and easy to fit roof bars.
Can't be faulted.
Great customer service and great product... the van rack i purchased was of good quality and i was priced well. I received a courtesy call within hours of ordering to confirm i had the correct product to suit my make and model of van. A* delivery and customer service by the team. I received my can rack within 2 days of ordering.
Fantastic company great communication. Nice people to deal with.
Have 2016 Crafter, just bought, wanted rear step, seems that quite a lot don't fit or are quite expensive. Found Van Essentials dite, emailed van details and asked if they had one as their price seemed very competitive. Responded quickly, item arrived yesterday, fitted this morning, perfect fit, solid, secure and looks the business. Very pleased.
Excellent product (roof bars) delivery was 4 days before due date which was very impressive
I would definitely use Van Essentials in the future. I had ordered a set of roof rails but mistakenly identified my van as the wrong model. This would have been a tedious and time consuming error to correct had they delivered the wrong rails. However I was contacted by them minutes after placing the order to check my van model ( i'm guessing i'm not the first to make this mistake). They quickly identified the error and ensured the right set of rails were dispatched. This was much appreciated as time is money and I would have lost business if I had to return them and wait for others to arrive. Order arrived as promised and i fitted them this morning. Good communication and customer awareness. Cheers.
Absolutely spot on! Covers fit perfectly and seem extremely well made. Got delivered exactly when they said they would. Excellent service and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Good and Fast service. Great quality covers. Would buy from again
Excellent product at a great price.
Arrived on time, can't fault them.
Thankyou.
Sensibly priced vans, Trustworthy firm, no nonsense.
First class service and products always use these for my van needs
Very quick service with a good quality product
Fast delivery friendly helpful staff great seat covers
Van Essentials is rated 4.90 based on 144 reviews