Van Essentials Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Van Essentials
Kevin Gostling
Verified Buyer
"Great company excellent service and price highly recommended"
James King
Verified Buyer
"Roof rack arrived when stated with full fitting instructions. Now fitted and is more than capable of job bought for. Would use again"
Melvin Kemp
Verified Buyer
"The service was prompt and very efficient, emailing to double check the van details was a nice thing, the delivery was very quick, and it was as was to fit as they said it was,"
"I had carelessly ordered the wrong kit for my van but the guys at Van Essentials realised this and kindley called me so I corrected my mistake. The kit is superb with so many options. I love it."
"Rubber mat for Transit 2014 onwards fits nicely, clips into place well on the factory pegs and should keep the dirt out as it covers the gaps and joins in the factory trim."
"Excellent service, great help on the phone, good recommendations for other business that sell products that they do not, will definitely use again and will recommend Alan."
"I was recommend from a colleague at work glad I listened for once got a new set of ladders and loading system. A very friendly and helpful team always welling to listen and give advice. I would and have already recommended."
"realy good service"
"Very good roof bars at a very good price & excellent service !"
"Always helpful and reliable and with a speedy delivery service, I highly recommended and will no doubt you them again."
Steven Hand
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service some part missing missing they sent it out on the day"
"Very good quality product, well designed , easy to fit, quick delivery."
"Thanks for the excellent friendly service good price I would well recommend"
"Honest, reliable and happy to recommend!"
"provided excellent service with great product range. Delivery also very prompt! They provide an Extremely helpful customer care service. I will be very happy to use Van Essentials again and would highly recommend them. Why not try and see for yourself!"
"Very pleased, thank you :-)"
"Thank you for the excellent service, prompt delivery and great products.....Would definately recommend"
"Great product great price highly recomended"
"Cant fault this company very helpfull on the phone talked me through what I needed as nearly bought the wrong item thank you so much will definitely use again and recomend"
John Kingdom
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic service and prompt delivery deal again"
Van Essentials is rated 4.96 based on 25 reviews