Van Essentials Reviews

of reviewers recommend Van Essentials
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Van Essentials Reviews
Amazing service and I got my roof bars at a great price. Just after putting in my order online I got a phone call from a really nice chap to make sure I ordered the right bars for my van. They were with me the next day, and there great! Winner
Very professional and vary helpful advising on the right roof bars for me vehicle thank you Alan and all the team Merry Christmas 🎅🏼
Van Essentials 5 star review on 21st November 2021
Rapid delivery, next day! Overall very efficient.
Highly recommended very fast delivery pleasant to talk to A*****
Great product in amazing price and delivery was like rocket. Highly recommend 😍
Excellent product and fast delivery would definitely use again
Great service, very fast delivery and a very good quality product for a very competitive price. I'm delighted with this roof bar & roller system. It's lightweight, gives very little wind noise and with the rear roller it makes loading/unloading the van very simple. Happy to deal with Van Essentials again.
We had been looking for a roof rack to fit our van (which has ‘mushroom’ things instead of a track) without much luck until we asked our neighbour about his and he recommended these guys. Contacted them on their online chat on Sunday and they sent me a link to the correct ones to fit our van. Arrived Tuesday and fit perfect. Good price too!
Ordered roof rack and roller for van, great help from customer services to ensure I was ordering correct rack, quick delivery, great quality at a great price, and easy to fit.
I was very pleased with the service I received and will definitely be using again many thanks
Very good communication and speedy delivery. Parts well packed and organised. Will do business with them again.
I ordered a roller attachment and about ten minutes after, i got a call to check that i had the correct rack presumably to avoid unnecessary returns. It arrived less than 48 hours later....excellent service.
This company are absolutely brilliant I rang a gentlemen directly to make sure which mats fit my van, he took the order same time and I received them the very next day well done and I will use you again thank you
Prompt and efficient service and a call to check correct vehicle year before dispatch.
Good quality products quick leed time and really good customer service. Only reason I couldn't give 5 star was no instructions and bolts missing from order
Very good service. I ordered the wrong part and somehow they new and called me immediately to make sure it was correct. It saved a lot of time and costly returns. Not many places would do that.
Great product quick and efficient delivery Great customer services
Easy to order quick delivery easy to fit
Great service and friendly bunch. Will certainly be using them for further additions going forward. Product is as described and good quality. Stuart
Service and product both excellent. The roof bars arrived when they said they would. Can’t recommend them enough.
Van Essentials is rated 4.88 based on 290 reviews