Van Essentials Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Van Essentials
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"What I ordered was perfect. Simple to fit to the van and great service. Super friendly and speedy delivery."
Thanks Jaime for taking the time to leave a review as they are very important to our business and any potential new customer, appreciate your time and thanks again.
"always been helpful and supplied on time"
"Excellent product turned up on time simple set up strong and sturdy bars"
"Great products from a great company, would definitely recommend to any one thinking of buying parts for their vans ..."
"Great customer service by both phone and email advising me on what to order. Unprompted they phoned to check if I wanted to change part of an order to colour match another part. Highly recommended."
"Very pleased. I made an order in the evening with a query attached. Despite the out of hour order I had a real reply from a human who sent me a link to another product. On payment by phone the next day I could join the 2 orders and save more money. Thanks. As for the product... roof rack arrived the next day, it took only a few minutes to fit , the quality is good and overall good value. I would recommend this company again."
"Amazing. Within 24 hours of ordering my wheel trims arrived, well packed and in perfect condition. Great quality and service. I did phone for advice before ordering and the gentleman was very helpful and polite. The trims are now on my motorhome and look terrific. I would shop with them again and certainly highly recommend them."
"great service and just what was ordered will use again"
"Very good service. Perfect fit"
"The roof rack is sturdy and well made. Was delivered quicky and was well packed"
"excellent service, great price and very good product, fast delivery"
"Well made to measure steel windows blanks. Easy to fit o my Caddy, although a third hand is helpful when marking up drill holes! Good quality and value for money. Certainly recommend these."
"Good services"
"This firm is brilliant. When I ordered a roof bar kit from Van Essentials, one of the staff actually rang me to make sure that the kit I had ordered would fit satisfactorily on my van, as I had mentioned that there was an aircon on the roof already. Delivery was extremely quick - I ordered on Friday and the kit was with me on Monday morning. I can't recommend them enough! And the product is of extremely high quality. Alan, Cornwall"
"Fantastic customer service , Great quality easy to install Thanks you so much"
"I ordered my roof rack during the Christmas holidays, I received an email the same day to let me know it wouldn’t be dispatched until the 2nd of January which was fine. It arrived on the 3rd of January. Fitted my van perfectly very happy will be recommending these guys to work colleagues. 👍"
"A great e bay experience, proper invoice, advise of despatch, prompt delivery and a great product too"
"Small mishap with the wrong part delivered, but they responded quickly and professionally and got the right part express delivered to me with the minimum of fuss, great service"
"all good thankyou"
"Very helpful initial enquiry equipment arrived promptly smooth transaction"
Van Essentials is rated 4.94 based on 66 reviews