Universal Networks Ltd Reviews

4.9
Based on 409 reviews
Read Universal Networks Ltd Reviews

About Universal Networks Ltd:

For 25 years, our customers have trusted us to provide reliable fibre and copper solutions, through innovation, product knowledge and an in-depth understanding of their needs.

Charnham Lane, Hungerford

Tell us how Universal Networks Ltd made you happy
Great Service
Excellent service
Very helpful quick and efficient
Profesional, prompt service.
Very rapid supply of the order. Very easy to order equipment
...And I thought I was going to ask for the impossible. I asked for a particular configuration of Fibre patch and thought I would need to adapt from one type to another then to another again. Nope! This wasn't a problem for this company, they had exactly what I needed ready-made and in stock. Absolutely Brilliant!! It meant that I was able to complete the job at hand and on time. Thanks go to Liz, Sara and Eddie for outstanding customer service.
Great Service, the website is easy to navigate, and the sales team are always on hand to help out.
Thank you for your comment, much appreciated!
fantastic!
Excellent service
They are the most responsive supplier I have, quick, efficient and always deliver quality and on time.
Very helpful customer service and quick turaround. I would like to mention Liz Waterhouse is lovely to deal with.
11/10 excellent service, speedy delivery, really good communication..
Great service
Very prompt quotation receivced.
Extremely professional
Order process was very quick. I was kept informed of the process within a few minutes of placing the order, and got the expected despatch and delivery dates within a couple of hours. Excellent service.
very quick service ask for a quote received it in timely manner
Super, fantastic
Thank you Liz so much for your awesome effort to turn around our requirements for cabling at such short notice! Epic work as always from Universal Networks!
Easy transaction. I phoned to check the lead time of my order and was provided with this information really quickly. Very responsive friendly staff
Universal Networks Ltd is rated 4.9 based on 409 reviews