Universal Networks Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Universal Networks Ltd

About Universal Networks Ltd: 23 years of providing network solutions, with a specialty in bespoke fibre and copper cabling for permanent and temporary networks. We believe in honesty, reliability and excellent customer service.

eddie@universalnetworks.com

Charnham Lane

Telephone

How would you rate Universal Networks Ltd ?

"Appreciate the effort put into quoting but unfortunately price was not competitive"
Hi Colin, I am sorry to hear that the price quoted was not competitive. Appreciate you trying us and we're always keen to discuss special pricing for projects such as this one.

Thanks

Liz
"Eddie and Liz helped us get a variety of urgent cables in a very limited time frame. They have been exceptional and gone above and beyond to help us with our order. I would recommend them to anyone and look forward to working with them again in the near future"
"Excellent communication reference our Purchase Order."
"Great customer service, Eddie was extremely helpful and considerate and I would use this company again!"
"Ordered late in the day, arrived next morning. Good communications, knew what, where and when, with my order. Goods were well packaged and quality of the products were in line with expectations. All in all, an excellent service."
"You urgently need to sort out your email system. Most of the messages I have sent haven't got to Liz. They haven't bounced so they have been delivered to your email server. They definitely left here ok as I Bcc them to one of my email accounts If they are going to a spam folder on your server then it looks like no one is checking it to fish the legitimate emails out. Could be thousands of pounds of missed orders in there.."
Hi Jim, sorry to hear this. Liz received 6 emails from you today from 11:20 to 16:55. At the end of each day any 'junk' emails are reviewed. Is there a specific email you beleive did not make it through to her today? I will email you my details shortly so this can be investigated further. Regards Eddie
"Liz was a pleasure to work with"
"From enquiry to delivery first class service as always"
"on time delivery"
"Great personal customer service, ensuring that the products are suited to your needs!"
"Out of hours email replies, they’re just the best in the business."
Thanks Chris, your email was timed perfectly as I happened to be logged in so happy to help!
"no hassle for Liz to sort my order within less than 10 mins :)"
"Expert advice and first class customer service - thank you"
"Quality Product and very quick delivery"
"The response from your team to produce & amend quotes has been impressive and you are able to support urgent project requests."
"Knowledgeable staff who were happy to help."
"helpful, attentive, informative"
"quick service"
"Great service from Liz"
"Hassle free ordering and fast delivery."
Universal Networks Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 199 reviews