Universal Networks Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Universal Networks Ltd

About Universal Networks Ltd: 23 years of providing network solutions, with a specialty in bespoke fibre and copper cabling for permanent and temporary networks. We believe in honesty, reliability and excellent customer service.

eddie@universalnetworks.com

Charnham Lane

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone

How would you rate Universal Networks Ltd ?

"Very good service, quick deliveries, great communication"
"Fast efficient and great customer service – highly recommended"
"We've used Universal Networks for years for all things fibre, never had a problem."
"from the moment of my original enquiry, Liz Waterhouse was amazing with the knowledge and information she provided, through to the end and placing of my order. I would recommend Universal Networks and Liz Waterhouse to any of my clients who may need help and support with finding the correct networking products."
Thank you very much it was a pleasure to help you with this! Liz
"Your usual excellent standard of technical advice and service."
"Great service"
"My first order from Universal was for some pre-terminated fibre which was produced and delivered by the promised date and of excellent quality. I then ordered some fibre patch panels and cables which involved me making a phone call to Alex who was extremely knowledgeable and helped me to chose the correct products."
"Very quick response. Thankyou"
"Liz has continually exceeded all expectations in the support of our project providing guidance and expertise in the specification and supply of a fully integrated network system. Looking forward to our on going partnership. Thanks again."
Thank you for such a lovely review, it has been great working with to find the right solution that works for your particular project. I look forward to the future.

Liz
"It was very helpful to be able to talk to Eddie Hing , who understood the equipment we have and was able to suggest how we could solve the problems we are having"
"Good efficient service"
"Fast response and good knowledge. Very helpful, thank you."
"Very impressed with the level of service and speed of reply"
"Quick Delivery"
"Eddie was great, sorting out a problem for us almost instantly."
Thank you, much appreciated!

Eddie
"Helpful communication via telephone and email, easy to place order via website. Many thanks"
"Appreciate the effort put into quoting but unfortunately price was not competitive"
Hi Colin, I am sorry to hear that the price quoted was not competitive. Appreciate you trying us and we're always keen to discuss special pricing for projects such as this one.

Thanks

Liz
"Eddie and Liz helped us get a variety of urgent cables in a very limited time frame. They have been exceptional and gone above and beyond to help us with our order. I would recommend them to anyone and look forward to working with them again in the near future"
"Excellent communication reference our Purchase Order."
"Great customer service, Eddie was extremely helpful and considerate and I would use this company again!"
Universal Networks Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 215 reviews