My Family Silver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend My Family Silver

Tell us how My Family Silver made you happy

"All as described and in good condition. Would have liked to know a bit of history regarding the spoon."
"Happy with purchase. An email advising when posted and estimated delivery date would have been appreciated as there was no communication from seller."
"Hallo there Very satisfied with your service and items Suggestion...with the perchase of an antic piece a certificate could be joined"
"Nice bowl, good packing, efficient informations"
"Excellent service from the dealer holding the item that I had expressed an interest in, after the notification of its availability that I would not have found otherwise. I was slow in checking the email notification from the site as items in which I have an interest appear very infrequently. I would recommend the use of the site and the dealer from whom I purchased my item to anybody searching for 'lost' family heirloom pieces of silver, gold or plate."
"Helpful and prompt service and delivery. Thank you."
"Very pleased with my silver crest engraved silver ring. Easy to order, quick and secure postage. Looks and feels great Only concern the silver is very easily marked"
My Family Silver is rated 4.88 based on 86 reviews