My Family Silver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend My Family Silver

Tell us how My Family Silver made you happy

"Prompt service, excellent quality and good communication. I am a fan."
"Nice engraving and arrived on time for the wedding."
"All my family have one now so good and great service"
"I have had two purchases from My Family Silver and was delighted with the quick efficient service I received . Both items were exactly as described and I look forward to future notifications."
"Very happy with my purchase and the additional help and advice Martyn provided. Definitely 5*service."
"A first class service, my seal ring exceeded all expectation and the customer service covered all my requirements including arranging my export duty refund. I would strongly recommend these guys as your first and only port of call. It is the best customer service I have received in years."
"The purchase was for a new Family signet ring from Hancocks. in Burlington Arcade. The initial order that I put through was incorrect on my behalf and I had to submit a further correct order. The team did a fantastic job in progressing the correct order and refunding the amount for the incorrect order. The quality of the ring is very high and better than expected. The ring is perfect in every way and delivered very much ahead of expectations. Brilliant service and those that I spoke with were so professional. The call to advise progress and posting was very well received and allowed me to plan to be at home. Thank you"
"Nice quality items and very good service"
"We were very happy with the quality and service provided by My Family Silver and both our children have been thrilled with their singet rings. Thank you."
"The engraving on my signet ring was the highest quality, and they delivered it about a week ahead of schedule. I was very pleased."
"no problems here. It is a lovely plate and was well packed and posted with a tracking number. Thanks"
"Great silver forks, fast service, well packed, recommended dealer . A+++++*"
"The quality of the ring you produced far exceeded my expectations. The precise detail and beautiful design impress everyone who sees it."
"It was the fourth signet ring that I ordered from you. This time one for me in rose gold as I have the previous one in white gold - and I am afraid I am quite fussy in wearing coordinated colours in my pieces of jewellery! Stunning as always, perfect as always, classy as always. I wear it all the time - just like my wedding & engagement rings and my late husband’s wedding ring. Warmest regards, Helena C Baker"
"Wonderful thank you Martin returned to the family after so many years"
"Helpful, efficient and great delivery service. I will definitely continue using My Family Silver"
"Excellent service in sending me a photo of a spoon with my family crest on. For a while I hoped that some of the silver which had been stolen was beginning to show up. When the spoon arrived, beautifully wrapped, I realised that it was not of the stolen service. It is, nonetheless beautiful and will go to my recently arrived grandson. Good staff work to match the crests. A fair price."
"Excellent product and really good customer service. I ordered rather late for my daughter’s 18th birthday, but when I explained, the stops we’re pulled out and the ring arrived the day before her birthday. Will be ordering again for daughter no two!!"
"Delighted with all my purchases, beautifully packed, arrived quickly too! Highly recommended to those looking for their family silver."
"Wonderful family business who were exceptionally helpful. Thank you so much. Highly recommend people use this company."
My Family Silver is rated 4.89 based on 90 reviews