My Family Silver Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Family Silver
Read My Family Silver Reviews

Tell us how My Family Silver made you happy
Cannot write a review as I have not received the ring. I got no acknowledgement of the order nor any contact regarding progress of the order, anticipated delivery date, or dispatch. The whole experience has been very disappointing and would certainly not inspire me to recommend it to anyone else.
Many thanks for your message, i'm so sorry that you didn't receive our confirmation email for some reason. Yes, further to our telephone conversations, our signet rings are made by hand and can take 4 to 6 weeks to complete so yours should be on its way to you very shortly! I do hope it is a great success, with best wishes martyn
Item was beautifully presented and arrived quickly. Would use this firm again.
Good details and descriptions, quality silver, and good delivery service.
Very pleased with my purchase of an unusual silver gilt crested spoon by a very collectible lady silversmith, & sold by My Family Silver at a very acceptable price. This is a dealer selling quality items, & offering a fast, knowledgeable and efficient service. It has become one of my go-to sites when looking for new additions to my collection. Will use them again. Very happy with my experience.
I am absolutely delighted with the Sugar Shaker bought from you. As it was created in 1740 it is the oldest crested family silver I have found although arms were granted with the crest in 1580 so we have some way to go back yet!
Gave 'My Family Silver' the name of my family and lo and behold they found a spoon for me with the crest on it.... excellent piece, and very reasonably priced as well. I was very pleased with the service. Efficient and professional.
Beautiful.
Ordered some silver spoons for my son, with a bit of hyperbole thrown in there. What came exceeded expectations in both quality and timely delivery.
My purchase was delivered quickly and in good order. Can’t ask for more than that!
Thankyou. I have been delighted with recent purchases of a sauce boat with crest as well as x2 table spoons and x3 mustard spoons with crest.
There are other items on the portal that would interest me. The prices on your items are very much on the high side compared with, for example, the silver page on Selling Antiques. They are both more reasonably priced and flexible with offers. My Family Silver is lacking in these two areas. I suspect more sales would result if you could introduce flexibility. Alan L-S
My Family Silver is very knowledgeable about what they sell and experience with the business has been very good.
Thank you very much for alerting me to the pair of antique silver tablespoons with the crest of the Blaker family - taking me back to my great-great grandmother.
Absolutely delighted. It would be an impossible dream to put together lost family silver without My Family Silver
I have found and purchased a number of family items through My Family Silver, and it has always worked extremely efficiently. Martyn is very helpful.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review My Family Silver. The website is very user friendly. The response times on purchase were excellent. And the item when it arrived was magnificent. All great.
great engraving fast delivery and fairly priced signet ring
Always a pleasure to work with you, Martyn.
Excellent as always! The first place I look for beautiful silver.
Great service, and well informed information on the website, the process from start to finish was simple and easy to follow, would use this website again.
I recently purchased an antique Madeira wine label and I am truly delighted with the quality of the piece and its condition. Wonderful service. Thank you.
My Family Silver is rated 4.88 based on 120 reviews