My Family Silver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend My Family Silver

How would you rate My Family Silver ?

"Nice quality items and very good service"
"We were very happy with the quality and service provided by My Family Silver and both our children have been thrilled with their singet rings. Thank you."
"The engraving on my signet ring was the highest quality, and they delivered it about a week ahead of schedule. I was very pleased."
"no problems here. It is a lovely plate and was well packed and posted with a tracking number. Thanks"
"Great silver forks, fast service, well packed, recommended dealer . A+++++*"
"The quality of the ring you produced far exceeded my expectations. The precise detail and beautiful design impress everyone who sees it."
"It was the fourth signet ring that I ordered from you. This time one for me in rose gold as I have the previous one in white gold - and I am afraid I am quite fussy in wearing coordinated colours in my pieces of jewellery! Stunning as always, perfect as always, classy as always. I wear it all the time - just like my wedding & engagement rings and my late husband’s wedding ring. Warmest regards, Helena C Baker"
"Wonderful thank you Martin returned to the family after so many years"
"All as described and in good condition. Would have liked to know a bit of history regarding the spoon."
"Helpful, efficient and great delivery service. I will definitely continue using My Family Silver"
"Excellent service in sending me a photo of a spoon with my family crest on. For a while I hoped that some of the silver which had been stolen was beginning to show up. When the spoon arrived, beautifully wrapped, I realised that it was not of the stolen service. It is, nonetheless beautiful and will go to my recently arrived grandson. Good staff work to match the crests. A fair price."
"Excellent product and really good customer service. I ordered rather late for my daughter’s 18th birthday, but when I explained, the stops we’re pulled out and the ring arrived the day before her birthday. Will be ordering again for daughter no two!!"
"Delighted with all my purchases, beautifully packed, arrived quickly too! Highly recommended to those looking for their family silver."
"Wonderful family business who were exceptionally helpful. Thank you so much. Highly recommend people use this company."
"Produced a nice signet ring with family crest."
"Notified me when spoon with family crest. Delighted with spoon exactly as description."
"Goods as described, promptly shipped. Quite satisfactory"
"I have been purchasing crested silver from My Family Silver for a number of years now and thanks to them have built up an interesting collection of silver which I hope one day to pass on to my children and grandchildren. I have always had an efficient and friendly service from them and would have no hesitation in recommending them to other silverware collectors. Their website is easy to use and I always find it interesting to look at when I have time."
"Inquiries were responded to promptly......items were as described.....thank you, Martyn"
"I am delighted with the 2 crested spoons I recently bought . They arrived promptly and extremely well wrapped to keep them safe in transit."
My Family Silver is rated 4.88 based on 83 reviews