My Family Silver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend My Family Silver

Tell us how My Family Silver made you happy

"Very professional and knowledgeable about their area. Helpful when there were a few questions. Accommodating when I had some special requests about when and where for delivery. However, their delivery partner, Royal Mail, let them down, despite assurances. Alls well that ends well, though, and the recipient of the ring was very pleased"
"I have been a client of My Family Silver for a number of years now and have always been entirely satisfied with their service and the items I have purchased from them. I think they provide an excellent service to collectors like myself. I am sure they will continue to give excellent service. Their website is most interesting and I often spend an enjoyable hour or two just browsing."
"Really pleased with the quality of the two spoons. Contact with MySilver excellent."
"The items i have purchased from My Family Silver have been of the highest standard,absolutely top class and at a reasonable price to boot. A very good professional service,well pleased. Thank you."
"I had a signet ring made. Hancocks made it and I had to send it back to be made very slightly smaller. They did it very swiftly with no problem."
My Family Silver is rated 4.89 based on 93 reviews