My Family Silver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend My Family Silver

Tell us how My Family Silver made you happy

"A perfect transaction. Questions I had were responded to quickly and informatively. The silverware was accurately described, online payment was processed without problem and postage to Australia was prompt and well priced. A great website and a great company to deal with."
"I was very happy with the way the business has been concluded, and even more when I finally unrapped the package and discovered the wonderful items I offered to myselfs some time before!"
"The engraved signet ring we ordered was fabulous. A perfect fit and the carved crest is beautiful. Our daughter is delighted and so proud to wear it. Thank you."
"The service was excellent as was the final product. We would be very happy to use My Family Silver again."
"When you are ordering from the other side of the world (Australia), as I have done several times with My Family Silver, you need to know that certain critical standards are going to be maintained. These standards have been exceeded in every category. Thank you and I look forward to your being of service again!"
"Myfamilysilver has an excellent website which is supported by responsive customer service. I have found them really good to deal with and have placed a number of orders with them - all of which have been efficiently expedited. Their silver is consistently of high quality and it is reasonably priced. I have been very pleased with everything that I have bought from myfamilysilver and would thoroughly recommend them."
"I was very please with my purchase which arrived in Australia very quickly. Postage was very affordable and the service and assistance in conducting the purchase was exceptional."
"Very professional and knowledgeable about their area. Helpful when there were a few questions. Accommodating when I had some special requests about when and where for delivery. However, their delivery partner, Royal Mail, let them down, despite assurances. Alls well that ends well, though, and the recipient of the ring was very pleased"
"The item I purchase has smaller dimensions than was stated. The outside frame was even smaller than stated. I am very disappointed about the product and the price payed. The price would have been in keeping if the item had been at the size stated. The graphics were nice, but I will not be returning to your company for further business."
"I have been a client of My Family Silver for a number of years now and have always been entirely satisfied with their service and the items I have purchased from them. I think they provide an excellent service to collectors like myself. I am sure they will continue to give excellent service. Their website is most interesting and I often spend an enjoyable hour or two just browsing."
"Really pleased with the quality of the two spoons. Contact with MySilver excellent."
"The items i have purchased from My Family Silver have been of the highest standard,absolutely top class and at a reasonable price to boot. A very good professional service,well pleased. Thank you."
"I had a signet ring made. Hancocks made it and I had to send it back to be made very slightly smaller. They did it very swiftly with no problem."
My Family Silver is rated 4.89 based on 93 reviews