UKV PLC Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend UKV PLC

About UKV PLC: UKV PLC are dedicated fine wine consultants & brokers in the UK. With our wealth of knowledge we'll help guide you through the best options & select the most appropriate wine or champagne for any occasion or investment.

michaelsolle@ukvplc.com

AMP House, Dingwall Rd,

Click Here

Tell us how UKV PLC made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Always kept upto date with the latest news from the wine market and very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Organised trips to Bordeaux and storage warehouse and complimentary meal at restaurant in London have been highlights. Regular updates on value of portfolio is also very useful."
"Having enjoyed the wine tasting experience at Goodman's restaurant where the food was excellent, together with the lasting memory of the Bordeaux trip and all that went with that, I can say without hesitation that my wife and I believe we have found UKV and all their staff first class. We feel that our investments are in safe hands and have given us impressive returns."
"Having followed friendly and informed advice from Alex (Presley) I have made a substantial (for me) investment with UKV. Last Monday I went to the Bonded Warehouse to look at my stock. It was a great trip and the knowledge and professionalism of the Warehouse Manager definitely increased my confidence in my investment choice."
"Professional wine company for the medium term investor, wine is stored in your own account at a UK bonded warehouse. They have shown me decent returns over 5 years and I can reccomend them for decent advise and quality of service."
"Have seen a fairly healthy return when i needed to 'cash in' some of my wine.. truly feel looked after, thank you Rachael especially. Looking froward to the next event. Great food and was good to meet other clients."
"The service is excellent whilst buying.I haven't sold anything as yet."
"Once again this was a most enjoyable occasion providing the opportunity to meet up with the UKV staff in a relaxed and social environment. There was an interesting briefing on the wine market and the chance to compare notes with other UKV investors. Great afternoon, thank you UKV."
"Very pleasant lunch enjoyed meeting fellow investors always reassuring and grateful for no hard sell whilst there."
"Thank you for the invitation to enjoy some excellent hospitality in a relaxing environment. I found the day most informative as the UKV personnel mixed with me and other clients."
"Very professionally, yet personally, run. Alex was the prefect host. Really good mix of people ..a bunch of happy investors, some recent (like me), others more longstanding. Good for confidence building as this is an entire new investment venture for me. As a recent recruit felt privileged to be invited. Supper lunch ,some great wines and a top venue."
"Enjoyed the client event to both taste some wine and learn more about the market and team at ukv Very good afternoon and learned lots"
"Thanks to Michael at UKV - made a nice profit on sale of my wine. Knowledgeable staff, could always talk to someone, and kept informed. Would recommend as an investment."
"Many thanks to Rachael and Alex for a great service. A great day/evening at goodmans restauran also! an unexpected treat! most importantly have made a healthy return. no issues recommending them. thanks again."
"Many thanks to Rachael and my consultant Alex for a great service and a great day/evening at goodmans restaurant.. more than happy to recommend a friend. thanks again!"
"I recently had the pleasure of attending a lunch hosted by UKV where a lot of their clients were present. It was both professional and enjoyable. There was a presentation given by Steve which was both interesting and informative and Michael, Oliver & Alex could not have been more welcoming. The benefit of these sessions is that you get the opportunity informally to discuss the wine market with both UKV personnel but also fellow investors and that is very beneficial. The location was top class and the ambience and service very impressive. The catering was of a high standard and the wine very palatable. Well done to all concerned."
"This was my first time I have been out with UKW and what a fantastic afternoon I had. Firstly, I was introduced by Samatha to Olly - excellent company and real enthusiastic about the products. The event started with introductions, talk by an analysis which was most interesting. We then had food, beer and fine wine. It was 'well decent' and most enjoyable. Sam and Olly looked after me very well indeed. I met several investors, again, very good company. I left early evening after a few discussions with Olly. I was 'well oiled' by the time I left. Thanks UKW."
"Leading up to the event I was a little unsure of what to expect however I am pleased I attended. It was great to finally meet John as we had only previously spoken over the phone. Speaking to other investors from many different backgrounds whilst sampling the wine we had invested in was fantastic and the food really exceeded my expectation. I would definitely recommend this event to other investors thinking of attending."
"Very knowledgeable staff, also very approachable. Meeting many of the key team members at last week's very enjoyable event increased my confidence in the team as a whole, especially as a relative novice in fine wine investments. Many thanks."
"Fabulous and knowledgeable staff who totally understand their product."
"Great company with very knowledgeable consultants. John Reynolds is reliable with communication and continues to reliable and consistent advice. An invitation to one of their events increases the confidence of a novice investor like me."
UKV PLC is rated 4.60 based on 55 reviews