UKV PLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKV PLC
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read UKV PLC Reviews

About UKV PLC:

UKV PLC are dedicated fine wine consultants & brokers in the UK. With our wealth of knowledge we'll help guide you through the best options & select the most appropriate wine or champagne for any occasion or investment.

info@ukvplc.com

AMP House, Dingwall Rd,

Tell us how UKV PLC made you happy
Throughout my dealings with UKV PLC I have always found the team to be accomodating and receptive to my requirements. Oliver has reacted quickly and professionally when I have contacted him, and keeps an open line of communication which I have found helpful and reassuring throughout our transactions.
Excellent afternoon with Oliver & the UKV team. Good fun, enlightening and very sociable. Much appreciated Bob
A thoroughly enjoyable event.Excellent venue, excellent food and wine.Very well looked after by John & Mike ,with a good account of the market by Steve.Good to meet other investors and to make friends.
Superb introduction to fine wine investment. Plenty of information and customer support to making an investment decision. Opportunity to meet other investors and learn more about fine wines and build on an initial investment.
The presentation was informative and useful. It was good to chat with other investors, The hosting was first class and the wine and food first class a great venue, Thanks for the invitation much appreciated.
I’ve been with UKV for several years now, having being introduced by the very knowledgeable John Reynolds. I really enjoyed the wine tasting experience at Goodman's restaurant in Mayfair, London - where there was the opportunity to enjoy fine food and taste a selection of fine wines. Plus the opportunity to mix with UKV Staff and fellow investors. Recently, we sold our half case of Mouton Roschild 2010 and we received a decent return on our investment. More than we were expecting. Michael and Rachel of UKV have been especially helpful.
I’ve been with UKV for several years now. Having being introduced by the very knowledgeable John Reynolds. I really enjoyed the wine tasting experience at Goodman's restaurant in Mayfair, London - where there was the opportunity to enjoy fine food and taste a selection of fine wines. Plus mixing with UKV Staff and fellow investors. Recently, we sold our half case of Mouton Roschild 2010. We received a decent return on our investment. More than we were expecting. Michael and Rachel of UKV have been especially helpful.
Always kept upto date with the latest news from the wine market and very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Organised trips to Bordeaux and storage warehouse and complimentary meal at restaurant in London have been highlights. Regular updates on value of portfolio is also very useful.
Having enjoyed the wine tasting experience at Goodman's restaurant where the food was excellent, together with the lasting memory of the Bordeaux trip and all that went with that, I can say without hesitation that my wife and I believe we have found UKV and all their staff first class. We feel that our investments are in safe hands and have given us impressive returns.
Having followed friendly and informed advice from Alex (Presley) I have made a substantial (for me) investment with UKV. Last Monday I went to the Bonded Warehouse to look at my stock. It was a great trip and the knowledge and professionalism of the Warehouse Manager definitely increased my confidence in my investment choice.
Professional wine company for the medium term investor, wine is stored in your own account at a UK bonded warehouse. They have shown me decent returns over 5 years and I can reccomend them for decent advise and quality of service.
Have seen a fairly healthy return when i needed to 'cash in' some of my wine.. truly feel looked after, thank you Rachael especially. Looking froward to the next event. Great food and was good to meet other clients.
The service is excellent whilst buying.I haven't sold anything as yet.
Once again this was a most enjoyable occasion providing the opportunity to meet up with the UKV staff in a relaxed and social environment. There was an interesting briefing on the wine market and the chance to compare notes with other UKV investors. Great afternoon, thank you UKV.
Very pleasant lunch enjoyed meeting fellow investors always reassuring and grateful for no hard sell whilst there.
Thank you for the invitation to enjoy some excellent hospitality in a relaxing environment. I found the day most informative as the UKV personnel mixed with me and other clients.
Very professionally, yet personally, run. Alex was the prefect host. Really good mix of people ..a bunch of happy investors, some recent (like me), others more longstanding. Good for confidence building as this is an entire new investment venture for me. As a recent recruit felt privileged to be invited. Supper lunch ,some great wines and a top venue.
Enjoyed the client event to both taste some wine and learn more about the market and team at ukv Very good afternoon and learned lots
Thanks to Michael at UKV - made a nice profit on sale of my wine. Knowledgeable staff, could always talk to someone, and kept informed. Would recommend as an investment.
Many thanks to Rachael and Alex for a great service. A great day/evening at goodmans restauran also! an unexpected treat! most importantly have made a healthy return. no issues recommending them. thanks again.
UKV PLC is rated 4.61 based on 62 reviews