UKV PLC Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend UKV PLC

About UKV PLC: UKV PLC are dedicated fine wine consultants & brokers in the UK. With our wealth of knowledge we'll help guide you through the best options & select the most appropriate wine or champagne for any occasion or investment.

michaelsolle@ukvplc.com

AMP House, Dingwall Rd,

Live Chat

How would you rate UKV PLC ?

"A great company to work with. Efficient operation with keen and informative representatives who keep you regularly updated with market opportunities."
"thank you for your hospitality.. wasnt expecting such a treat.. i now know the difference between fine wine and plonk! great service. so far so good!"
"So far so good with UKV PLC. I am a complete novice when it comes to wine, and am slowly building confidence with UKV's help. Very useful to have had the opportunity to go to their recent wine tasting, and meet fellow investors, and talk about their experiences, and any concerns. Overall, everyone I spoke to was happy with the returns they were seeing, and the professionalism of UKV. Hope to invest more in future."
"I was invited to my first ever wine tasting event by UKV at Goodman Restaurant, Mayfair. The wines we tasted were Mouton 2004, Pontet canet 1996, Duhart Milon Rothschild 2005 and Margaux 1984. Which went very well with the excellent food served. I enjoyed the company and met like minded investors like myself. Will definitely be going to the next one."
"HAVE ENJOYED BUILDING A GOOD RAPPORT WITH THE COMPANY AND STAFF"
"Attended an excellent event organised by UKV. It was a chance for clients to get together over lunch and sample some fine fines. I thoroughly enjoyed the event and it was a great opportunity to meet other investors and to get to know the UKV team. The food was amazing and the wines were exceptional. Looking forward to the next one !"
"I am pleased to be able to express my appreciation to Michael for his help with a problem I have recently had. He handled the matter professionally and expediently and I am most thankful to him.During this process I was continually kept up to date with the current situation.I have been impressed with all my dealings with UKV and found all members of staff both friendly and helpful,lets hope e can all go forward and prosper together.Once again many thanks Michael."
"It would prove beneficial if updates to one's wine valuations were remitted on a more regular basis. Newsletters are appreciated, but more attention ought to be paid to the individual customer."
"I purchased three cases of pontet canet 2010 back in March this year and deposited my money which was soon released to yourselves when you confirmed you had the cases in question 6 months down the line the cases have still not arrived in edh account. I have tried to contact my advisor being told he would call me back but I'm still patiently waiting."
"I have invested with UKV PLC for the first time this year. I have found every aspect of the process very professional. I will be investing further because I feel at ease with their team and their processes. John Reynolds my portfolio Director has helped with not only his professional approach but the advice in all areas of the UKV offering has been more than helpful."
"Very professional. Attentive and informative to their clients. Good representatives of the wine industry"
"I feel that in regards to investing, communication/correspondence should be done by email/post as telephone conversation applies pressure to buy. I'm sure that in my circumstances I would appreciate to peruse the written word and make my own mind up, without experts in the art of manipulation badgering me into submission"
"Good to deal with and use independent solicitors for anti money laundering checks and transfer of funds and independent wine storage company so always reassured about transactions and advice on wines"
"No complaints. Nice bunch and very customer focused. Nice to receive a bottle from them as a wedding present!"
"I have bought and sold fine wine through three companies. UKV are the top company to work with. Always do what they say, reliable for long term investment. Very pleased with the service. Wine showing profit."
"It is always a pleasure dealing with UKV their in-depth knowledge and professionalism is second to none!"
"I have been with you for a few years now and initially things were good but, ever since I requested that my holding be sold, I have not received a statement for nearly two years and being told that I have to keep this for 5 years, as soon as 5 years is up, I would request that my holding is sold."
"Happy so far but was promised days out meeting other investors and sampling wine but seems quite now"
"I've been purchasing wine from UKV as an investment since 2015. UKV is the only wine company I deal with, although three others have tried to win my support. The reasons are simple: UKV's advice is straightforward, its staff are responsive to questions by email or phone and its advisors don't promise the world. Paperwork is professional and trades are effected in a timely manner. I plan to invest more."
"Everything was dealt with in a very businesslike manner and efficiently"
UKV PLC is rated 4.39 based on 33 reviews