UKV INTERNATIONAL AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKV INTERNATIONAL AG
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read UKV  INTERNATIONAL AG Reviews

About UKV INTERNATIONAL AG:

UKV INTERNATIONAL AG are dedicated fine wine consultants & brokers in the UK. With our wealth of knowledge we'll help guide you through the best options & select the most appropriate wine or champagne for any occasion or investment.

+41 43 5084066

info@ukv-international.com

UKV International
Bahnhofstrasse
Zug
Switzerland

Tell us how UKV INTERNATIONAL AG made you happy
Many thanks to Zack. His knowledge and understanding of what I was looking for cannot be faulted. Looking forward to the much anticipated client meal once the lockdown is over! although the on boarding process wasn't the easiest I am glad I made the decision to choose UKV.
Having pondered the market with another company who seemed to offer something too good to be true I chose UKV. Have enjoyed the experiance. Cant fault the service. Great knowledge and understanding of what I am looking for. Look forward to attending the event eventually!
I wanted to take some champagne to market I spoke to
Mike who proceeded to move the champagne on. Even in these fraught difficult COVID 19 times he got me a great
return on my investment. I would like to thank him very much for the fantastic job he has done. He is a friendly guy and it is a pleasure dealing with him.
I have always been an investor and when I came back to the UK after many years abroad, I looked for ways to invest here. Most were hopeless but I was then introduced to UKV. I have been very happy with the return on the money I have invested and what a lovely way to do so!
Many thnks Olly. pleasantly surprised with how efficient the sale was even during covid. Looking forward to more of the same.

P.V
Many thanks to Alex who gave me a great return on my investment with no work required by myself, which is just perfect. He is very knowledgeable and professional and I'm looking forward to have many more such transactions in the future.
Very helpful team at UKV, especially Mike Solle, and very good investments with good returns.
I would like to thank UKV especially Mike Solle for being very professional in the management, advice and sale of my Vintage Bordeaux purchased in 2014. It was exactly the prediction Mike told me. I was happy with the service at all times. I will be definitely purchasing more wine with UKV in the not too distant future.
Dear Mike Solle,
I wish to congratulate you on the management of my Pontet Canet 2006 purchased August 2014, this wine has increased in value by 40% a value beyond my expectations. Unfortunately I need to cash in to suit my personal demands, this success gives confidence in dealing with you at UKV in the future>
Throughout my dealings with UKV PLC I have always found the team to be accomodating and receptive to my requirements. Oliver has reacted quickly and professionally when I have contacted him, and keeps an open line of communication which I have found helpful and reassuring throughout our transactions.
Excellent afternoon with Oliver & the UKV team.
Good fun, enlightening and very sociable.

Much appreciated
Bob
A thoroughly enjoyable event.Excellent venue, excellent food and wine.Very well looked after by John & Mike ,with a good account of the market by Steve.Good to meet other investors and to make friends.
Superb introduction to fine wine investment. Plenty of information and customer support to making an investment decision. Opportunity to meet other investors and learn more about fine wines and build on an initial investment.
The presentation was informative and useful. It was good to chat with other investors, The hosting was first class and the wine and food first class a great venue, Thanks for the invitation much appreciated.
I’ve been with UKV for several years now, having being introduced by the very knowledgeable John Reynolds. I really enjoyed the wine tasting experience at Goodman's restaurant in Mayfair, London - where there was the opportunity to enjoy fine food and taste a selection of fine wines. Plus the opportunity to mix with UKV Staff and fellow investors. Recently, we sold our half case of Mouton Roschild 2010 and we received a decent return on our investment. More than we were expecting. Michael and Rachel of UKV have been especially helpful.
I’ve been with UKV for several years now. Having being introduced by the very knowledgeable John Reynolds. I really enjoyed the wine tasting experience at Goodman's restaurant in Mayfair, London - where there was the opportunity to enjoy fine food and taste a selection of fine wines. Plus mixing with UKV Staff and fellow investors. Recently, we sold our half case of Mouton Roschild 2010. We received a decent return on our investment. More than we were expecting. Michael and Rachel of UKV have been especially helpful.
Always kept upto date with the latest news from the wine market and very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Organised trips to Bordeaux and storage warehouse and complimentary meal at restaurant in London have been highlights. Regular updates on value of portfolio is also very useful.
Having enjoyed the wine tasting experience at Goodman's restaurant where the food was excellent, together with the lasting memory of the Bordeaux trip and all that went with that, I can say without hesitation that my wife and I believe we have found UKV and all their staff first class. We feel that our investments are in safe hands and have given us impressive returns.
Having followed friendly and informed advice from Alex (Presley) I have made a substantial (for me) investment with UKV.
Last Monday I went to the Bonded Warehouse to look at my stock. It was a great trip and the knowledge and professionalism of the Warehouse Manager definitely increased my confidence in my investment choice.
Professional wine company for the medium term investor, wine is stored in your own account at a UK bonded warehouse. They have shown me decent returns over 5 years and I can reccomend them for decent advise and quality of service.
UKV INTERNATIONAL AG is rated 4.63 based on 71 reviews