UKV PLC Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend UKV PLC

About UKV PLC: UKV PLC are dedicated fine wine consultants & brokers in the UK. With our wealth of knowledge we'll help guide you through the best options & select the most appropriate wine or champagne for any occasion or investment.

michaelsolle@ukvplc.com

AMP House, Dingwall Rd,

Tell us how UKV PLC made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Thanks to Michael at UKV - made a nice profit on sale of my wine. Knowledgeable staff, could always talk to someone, and kept informed. Would recommend as an investment."
"Many thanks to Rachael and Alex for a great service. A great day/evening at goodmans restauran also! an unexpected treat! most importantly have made a healthy return. no issues recommending them. thanks again."
"Many thanks to Rachael and my consultant Alex for a great service and a great day/evening at goodmans restaurant.. more than happy to recommend a friend. thanks again!"
"I recently had the pleasure of attending a lunch hosted by UKV where a lot of their clients were present. It was both professional and enjoyable. There was a presentation given by Steve which was both interesting and informative and Michael, Oliver & Alex could not have been more welcoming. The benefit of these sessions is that you get the opportunity informally to discuss the wine market with both UKV personnel but also fellow investors and that is very beneficial. The location was top class and the ambience and service very impressive. The catering was of a high standard and the wine very palatable. Well done to all concerned."
"This was my first time I have been out with UKW and what a fantastic afternoon I had. Firstly, I was introduced by Samatha to Olly - excellent company and real enthusiastic about the products. The event started with introductions, talk by an analysis which was most interesting. We then had food, beer and fine wine. It was 'well decent' and most enjoyable. Sam and Olly looked after me very well indeed. I met several investors, again, very good company. I left early evening after a few discussions with Olly. I was 'well oiled' by the time I left. Thanks UKW."
"Leading up to the event I was a little unsure of what to expect however I am pleased I attended. It was great to finally meet John as we had only previously spoken over the phone. Speaking to other investors from many different backgrounds whilst sampling the wine we had invested in was fantastic and the food really exceeded my expectation. I would definitely recommend this event to other investors thinking of attending."
"Very knowledgeable staff, also very approachable. Meeting many of the key team members at last week's very enjoyable event increased my confidence in the team as a whole, especially as a relative novice in fine wine investments. Many thanks."
"Fabulous and knowledgeable staff who totally understand their product."
"Great company with very knowledgeable consultants. John Reynolds is reliable with communication and continues to reliable and consistent advice. An invitation to one of their events increases the confidence of a novice investor like me."
"UKV are without doubt a very proactive company. The brokers are enthusiastic and knowledgeable. The supporting staff are equally helpful and thus far I am extremely satisfied with the service I have received. I look forward to many years of investing with you (Olly) in particular. Thank you very much for the work you have carried out for me. Martin."
"thanks again for a very enjoyable experience in to insight of the wine industry market and investments. top class venue and people. lots to take in but great presentation. regards damian"
"A great company to work with. Efficient operation with keen and informative representatives who keep you regularly updated with market opportunities."
"thank you for your hospitality.. wasnt expecting such a treat.. i now know the difference between fine wine and plonk! great service. so far so good!"
"So far so good with UKV PLC. I am a complete novice when it comes to wine, and am slowly building confidence with UKV's help. Very useful to have had the opportunity to go to their recent wine tasting, and meet fellow investors, and talk about their experiences, and any concerns. Overall, everyone I spoke to was happy with the returns they were seeing, and the professionalism of UKV. Hope to invest more in future."
"I was invited to my first ever wine tasting event by UKV at Goodman Restaurant, Mayfair. The wines we tasted were Mouton 2004, Pontet canet 1996, Duhart Milon Rothschild 2005 and Margaux 1984. Which went very well with the excellent food served. I enjoyed the company and met like minded investors like myself. Will definitely be going to the next one."
"HAVE ENJOYED BUILDING A GOOD RAPPORT WITH THE COMPANY AND STAFF"
"Attended an excellent event organised by UKV. It was a chance for clients to get together over lunch and sample some fine fines. I thoroughly enjoyed the event and it was a great opportunity to meet other investors and to get to know the UKV team. The food was amazing and the wines were exceptional. Looking forward to the next one !"
"I am pleased to be able to express my appreciation to Michael for his help with a problem I have recently had. He handled the matter professionally and expediently and I am most thankful to him.During this process I was continually kept up to date with the current situation.I have been impressed with all my dealings with UKV and found all members of staff both friendly and helpful,lets hope e can all go forward and prosper together.Once again many thanks Michael."
"It would prove beneficial if updates to one's wine valuations were remitted on a more regular basis. Newsletters are appreciated, but more attention ought to be paid to the individual customer."
"I purchased three cases of pontet canet 2010 back in March this year and deposited my money which was soon released to yourselves when you confirmed you had the cases in question 6 months down the line the cases have still not arrived in edh account. I have tried to contact my advisor being told he would call me back but I'm still patiently waiting."
UKV PLC is rated 4.55 based on 44 reviews