U.K.V Plc Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend U.K.V Plc

About U.K.V Plc: Dedicated Fine Wine Consultants & Brokers in the UK. With our wealth of knowledge we'll help guide you through the best options & select the most appropriate Wine or Champagne for any Occasion or Investment.

michaelsolle@ukvplc.com

AMP House, Dingwall Rd,

How would you rate U.K.V Plc?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Im pleasently surprised with the results so far with UKV PLC and thanks for the hamper at xmas!"
Alan Myatt
Verified Buyer
"Excellent advice on investment wines and appreciable gains on my portfolio"
Roy Jordan
Verified Buyer
"The experienced and enthusiastic staff at UKV have helped me to build a portfolio of wines which so far is showing on paper a financial gain considerably higher than many other asset classes. Additionally, the company keeps in touch through its regular newsletter which contains information on the wine market and on quality wines for more immediate consumption."
Andy Price
Verified Buyer
"I have been a client for over 3 years now. I have bought and sold fine wine during this period. I am impressed with all aspects of U.K.V. Very happy with both the excellent quality of service and profit from my investments"
Jeremy Scola
Verified Buyer
"Polite, efficient updates and recommendations."
Maurice Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Your professional approach to your customers whilst maintaining a friendly relationship. Knowledge of the wine industry from your staff with an eye for sound potential investments is obviously key. The excellent standard of your literature is indicative of your company and the hospitality offered of an extremely high standard. You provide an environment which produces a comfortable feeling that my money is in very safe hands."
Jack Handley
Verified Buyer
"Dear Peter, Apart from the delay in reimbursing me for wine storage costs so far this year, everything I have done with your company has pleased me. In particular, I have been and am impressed by my dealings with John Reynolds, who in my opinion stands head and shoulders above his peers employed by all three of your competitor companies that have contacted me seeking my business since I first entered the market in 2015. It goes without saying that I have not dealt with any of them. Warm regards, Jack Handley"
"I have nothing but good things to say about the UKV team. I would highly recommend."
U.K.V Plc is rated 4.75 based on 8 reviews