UKV INTERNATIONAL AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKV INTERNATIONAL AG
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read UKV  INTERNATIONAL AG Reviews

About UKV INTERNATIONAL AG:

UKV INTERNATIONAL AG are a team of dedicated rare Whisky & fine wine consultants. With our wealth of knowledge we'll help guide you through the best options & select the most appropriate whisky, wine or champagne for any occasion or investment.

info@ukv-international.com

UKV InternationalBahnhofstrasseZugSwitzerland, ,

Tell us how UKV INTERNATIONAL AG made you happy
Good service from John Reynolds, helped explain the wine market, and how it all worked. Now more recently with Alex Presley, great service and i have extended my portfolio into the Whisky market. Very satisfied with everything, and looking forward to reaping the benefits over the coming years.
The British School of Etiquette has been privileged to train and coach the senior members of the UKV team in London over the past six months on emotional intelligence, self-leadership, professional presentation skills and high performance selling. It has been a wonderful experience working with Mike Solle and his team; Olly O'Donovan, Charles Spinola, Harry Mc Donagh, Alex Presley, Zack Sekha, Kieran Marsh-Reid and Cass Marley. Each one of these fine gentlemen have performed consistently well on the courses we have facilitated for them and have shown themselves to be passionate professionals with a real focus on authentic customer care and achieving exemplary returns for their fine wine and rare whiskey investors. UKV International AG are a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend their services to anyone who is looking for a stable, knowledgeable investment partner.
Excellent advice from John Reynolds initially and latterly Alex Presley. Just made my first sale at a very reasonable profit with the help of Mike. A little bumpy due to covid (and Christmas break), but Mike did a really great job in smoothing the bumps out as best as could be expected under the circumstances. Exceptionally rapid responses to all my queries, can't fault customer service.
This is my first year with UKV And John Renolds. So far the professionalism stands out ,customer service is outstanding by well organised and very knowledgable people ready to advise , who are constantly on hand. I am looking forward to seeing my investment perform well over the next 5 years. I am also looking forward to The trips to Bordeaux and the meetings with the team.
As a new investor, I’m extremely pleased with the tailored service provided by UKV. I can only base my 5 stars on the current quality of service in regards to the initial acquisition of the fine wine that comprises my new portfolio. I look forward to watching the long term value of my portfolio grow, especially with the immunity of capital gains tax.
Great service. My portfolio has grown in excess of 13% pa, aided by the impeccable performance of a few. I also enjoy keeping up to date with industry trends and news via the articles on the their blog.
I wanted to take some champagne to market I spoke to Mike who proceeded to move the champagne on. Even in these fraught difficult COVID 19 times he got me a great return on my investment. I would like to thank him very much for the fantastic job he has done. He is a friendly guy and it is a pleasure dealing with him.
I have always been an investor and when I came back to the UK after many years abroad, I looked for ways to invest here. Most were hopeless but I was then introduced to UKV. I have been very happy with the return on the money I have invested and what a lovely way to do so!
Many thnks Olly. pleasantly surprised with how efficient the sale was even during covid. Looking forward to more of the same. P.V
Many thanks to Alex who gave me a great return on my investment with no work required by myself, which is just perfect. He is very knowledgeable and professional and I'm looking forward to have many more such transactions in the future.
Very helpful team at UKV, especially Mike Solle, and very good investments with good returns.
I would like to thank UKV especially Mike Solle for being very professional in the management, advice and sale of my Vintage Bordeaux purchased in 2014. It was exactly the prediction Mike told me. I was happy with the service at all times. I will be definitely purchasing more wine with UKV in the not too distant future.
Dear Mike Solle, I wish to congratulate you on the management of my Pontet Canet 2006 purchased August 2014, this wine has increased in value by 40% a value beyond my expectations. Unfortunately I need to cash in to suit my personal demands, this success gives confidence in dealing with you at UKV in the future>
Throughout my dealings with UKV PLC I have always found the team to be accomodating and receptive to my requirements. Oliver has reacted quickly and professionally when I have contacted him, and keeps an open line of communication which I have found helpful and reassuring throughout our transactions.
Excellent afternoon with Oliver & the UKV team. Good fun, enlightening and very sociable. Much appreciated Bob
A thoroughly enjoyable event.Excellent venue, excellent food and wine.Very well looked after by John & Mike ,with a good account of the market by Steve.Good to meet other investors and to make friends.
Superb introduction to fine wine investment. Plenty of information and customer support to making an investment decision. Opportunity to meet other investors and learn more about fine wines and build on an initial investment.
The presentation was informative and useful. It was good to chat with other investors, The hosting was first class and the wine and food first class a great venue, Thanks for the invitation much appreciated.
Always kept upto date with the latest news from the wine market and very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Organised trips to Bordeaux and storage warehouse and complimentary meal at restaurant in London have been highlights. Regular updates on value of portfolio is also very useful.
Having enjoyed the wine tasting experience at Goodman's restaurant where the food was excellent, together with the lasting memory of the Bordeaux trip and all that went with that, I can say without hesitation that my wife and I believe we have found UKV and all their staff first class. We feel that our investments are in safe hands and have given us impressive returns.
UKV INTERNATIONAL AG is rated 4.66 based on 77 reviews