UKV INTERNATIONAL AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKV INTERNATIONAL AG
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read UKV  INTERNATIONAL AG Reviews

About UKV INTERNATIONAL AG:

UKV INTERNATIONAL AG are a team of dedicated rare Whisky & fine wine consultants. With our wealth of knowledge we'll help guide you through the best options & select the most appropriate whisky, wine or champagne for any occasion or investment.

info@ukv-international.com

UKV InternationalBahnhofstrasseZugSwitzerland, ,

Tell us how UKV INTERNATIONAL AG made you happy
Many thanks to Zack. His knowledge and understanding of what I was looking for cannot be faulted. Looking forward to the much anticipated client meal once the lockdown is over! although the on boarding process wasn't the easiest I am glad I made the decision to choose UKV.
Having pondered the market with another company who seemed to offer something too good to be true I chose UKV. Have enjoyed the experiance. Cant fault the service. Great knowledge and understanding of what I am looking for. Look forward to attending the event eventually!
I’ve been with UKV for several years now, having being introduced by the very knowledgeable John Reynolds. I really enjoyed the wine tasting experience at Goodman's restaurant in Mayfair, London - where there was the opportunity to enjoy fine food and taste a selection of fine wines. Plus the opportunity to mix with UKV Staff and fellow investors. Recently, we sold our half case of Mouton Roschild 2010 and we received a decent return on our investment. More than we were expecting. Michael and Rachel of UKV have been especially helpful.
I’ve been with UKV for several years now. Having being introduced by the very knowledgeable John Reynolds. I really enjoyed the wine tasting experience at Goodman's restaurant in Mayfair, London - where there was the opportunity to enjoy fine food and taste a selection of fine wines. Plus mixing with UKV Staff and fellow investors. Recently, we sold our half case of Mouton Roschild 2010. We received a decent return on our investment. More than we were expecting. Michael and Rachel of UKV have been especially helpful.
The service is excellent whilst buying.I haven't sold anything as yet.
Thank you for the invitation to enjoy some excellent hospitality in a relaxing environment. I found the day most informative as the UKV personnel mixed with me and other clients.
So far so good with UKV PLC. I am a complete novice when it comes to wine, and am slowly building confidence with UKV's help. Very useful to have had the opportunity to go to their recent wine tasting, and meet fellow investors, and talk about their experiences, and any concerns. Overall, everyone I spoke to was happy with the returns they were seeing, and the professionalism of UKV. Hope to invest more in future.
HAVE ENJOYED BUILDING A GOOD RAPPORT WITH THE COMPANY AND STAFF
I am pleased to be able to express my appreciation to Michael for his help with a problem I have recently had. He handled the matter professionally and expediently and I am most thankful to him.During this process I was continually kept up to date with the current situation.I have been impressed with all my dealings with UKV and found all members of staff both friendly and helpful,lets hope e can all go forward and prosper together.Once again many thanks Michael.
It would prove beneficial if updates to one's wine valuations were remitted on a more regular basis. Newsletters are appreciated, but more attention ought to be paid to the individual customer.
Very professional. Attentive and informative to their clients. Good representatives of the wine industry
Happy so far but was promised days out meeting other investors and sampling wine but seems quite now
I've been purchasing wine from UKV as an investment since 2015. UKV is the only wine company I deal with, although three others have tried to win my support. The reasons are simple: UKV's advice is straightforward, its staff are responsive to questions by email or phone and its advisors don't promise the world. Paperwork is professional and trades are effected in a timely manner. I plan to invest more.
I believe that investing through UKV PLC is one of the best ways to make money in the long term. There is no point in taking out an ISA or endowment policy in these economic times. However, by investing in wine or precious metals it is possible to get a return on investment and UKV PLC has proved to be excellent at doing this for me.
The market updates are interesting and so far I've been assured of a 6% increase in my stock value after only around 6 months of completing the investment.
UKV PLC are expert in the selection of investment grade wines, particularly from the Bordeaux region of France and have ensured that I have received high returns on my investments in the two years that I have been associated with them. I have the security of knowing that my wines are held in my own account in a secure, temperature controlled storage facilities that is independent from UKV plc. UKV are able to handle all aspects of my wine purchases, wine transport/delivery and sale of my wine when required.
Im pleasently surprised with the results so far with UKV PLC and thanks for the hamper at xmas!
The experienced and enthusiastic staff at UKV have helped me to build a portfolio of wines which so far is showing on paper a financial gain considerably higher than many other asset classes. Additionally, the company keeps in touch through its regular newsletter which contains information on the wine market and on quality wines for more immediate consumption.
UKV INTERNATIONAL AG is rated 4.66 based on 77 reviews