UKV INTERNATIONAL AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKV INTERNATIONAL AG
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read UKV  INTERNATIONAL AG Reviews

About UKV INTERNATIONAL AG:

UKV INTERNATIONAL AG are a team of dedicated rare Whisky & fine wine consultants. With our wealth of knowledge we'll help guide you through the best options & select the most appropriate whisky, wine or champagne for any occasion or investment.

info@ukv-international.com

UKV InternationalBahnhofstrasseZugSwitzerland, ,

Tell us how UKV INTERNATIONAL AG made you happy
I feel that in regards to investing, communication/correspondence should be done by email/post as telephone conversation applies pressure to buy. I'm sure that in my circumstances I would appreciate to peruse the written word and make my own mind up, without experts in the art of manipulation badgering me into submission
Many thanks to Zack. His knowledge and understanding of what I was looking for cannot be faulted. Looking forward to the much anticipated client meal once the lockdown is over! although the on boarding process wasn't the easiest I am glad I made the decision to choose UKV.
Many thanks to Alex who gave me a great return on my investment with no work required by myself, which is just perfect. He is very knowledgeable and professional and I'm looking forward to have many more such transactions in the future.
Dear Mike Solle, I wish to congratulate you on the management of my Pontet Canet 2006 purchased August 2014, this wine has increased in value by 40% a value beyond my expectations. Unfortunately I need to cash in to suit my personal demands, this success gives confidence in dealing with you at UKV in the future>
It would prove beneficial if updates to one's wine valuations were remitted on a more regular basis. Newsletters are appreciated, but more attention ought to be paid to the individual customer.
I have been with you for a few years now and initially things were good but, ever since I requested that my holding be sold, I have not received a statement for nearly two years and being told that I have to keep this for 5 years, as soon as 5 years is up, I would request that my holding is sold.
The British School of Etiquette has been privileged to train and coach the senior members of the UKV team in London over the past six months on emotional intelligence, self-leadership, professional presentation skills and high performance selling. It has been a wonderful experience working with Mike Solle and his team; Olly O'Donovan, Charles Spinola, Harry Mc Donagh, Alex Presley, Zack Sekha, Kieran Marsh-Reid and Cass Marley. Each one of these fine gentlemen have performed consistently well on the courses we have facilitated for them and have shown themselves to be passionate professionals with a real focus on authentic customer care and achieving exemplary returns for their fine wine and rare whiskey investors. UKV International AG are a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend their services to anyone who is looking for a stable, knowledgeable investment partner.
I have always been an investor and when I came back to the UK after many years abroad, I looked for ways to invest here. Most were hopeless but I was then introduced to UKV. I have been very happy with the return on the money I have invested and what a lovely way to do so!
Many thnks Olly. pleasantly surprised with how efficient the sale was even during covid. Looking forward to more of the same. P.V
Very helpful team at UKV, especially Mike Solle, and very good investments with good returns.
Excellent afternoon with Oliver & the UKV team. Good fun, enlightening and very sociable. Much appreciated Bob
This was my first time I have been out with UKW and what a fantastic afternoon I had. Firstly, I was introduced by Samatha to Olly - excellent company and real enthusiastic about the products. The event started with introductions, talk by an analysis which was most interesting. We then had food, beer and fine wine. It was 'well decent' and most enjoyable. Sam and Olly looked after me very well indeed. I met several investors, again, very good company. I left early evening after a few discussions with Olly. I was 'well oiled' by the time I left. Thanks UKW.
Leading up to the event I was a little unsure of what to expect however I am pleased I attended. It was great to finally meet John as we had only previously spoken over the phone. Speaking to other investors from many different backgrounds whilst sampling the wine we had invested in was fantastic and the food really exceeded my expectation. I would definitely recommend this event to other investors thinking of attending.
UKV are without doubt a very proactive company. The brokers are enthusiastic and knowledgeable. The supporting staff are equally helpful and thus far I am extremely satisfied with the service I have received. I look forward to many years of investing with you (Olly) in particular. Thank you very much for the work you have carried out for me. Martin.
I am pleased to be able to express my appreciation to Michael for his help with a problem I have recently had. He handled the matter professionally and expediently and I am most thankful to him.During this process I was continually kept up to date with the current situation.I have been impressed with all my dealings with UKV and found all members of staff both friendly and helpful,lets hope e can all go forward and prosper together.Once again many thanks Michael.
Good service from John Reynolds, helped explain the wine market, and how it all worked. Now more recently with Alex Presley, great service and i have extended my portfolio into the Whisky market. Very satisfied with everything, and looking forward to reaping the benefits over the coming years.
Excellent advice from John Reynolds initially and latterly Alex Presley. Just made my first sale at a very reasonable profit with the help of Mike. A little bumpy due to covid (and Christmas break), but Mike did a really great job in smoothing the bumps out as best as could be expected under the circumstances. Exceptionally rapid responses to all my queries, can't fault customer service.
This is my first year with UKV And John Renolds. So far the professionalism stands out ,customer service is outstanding by well organised and very knowledgable people ready to advise , who are constantly on hand. I am looking forward to seeing my investment perform well over the next 5 years. I am also looking forward to The trips to Bordeaux and the meetings with the team.
Great service. My portfolio has grown in excess of 13% pa, aided by the impeccable performance of a few. I also enjoy keeping up to date with industry trends and news via the articles on the their blog.
Having pondered the market with another company who seemed to offer something too good to be true I chose UKV. Have enjoyed the experiance. Cant fault the service. Great knowledge and understanding of what I am looking for. Look forward to attending the event eventually!
UKV INTERNATIONAL AG is rated 4.66 based on 77 reviews