UK Essays Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Essays
Read UK Essays Reviews

About UK Essays:

At UK Essays, we provide a range of writing services to help and support students that are struggling with their studies. From helping you with your next essay or assignment through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

enquiries@ukessays.com

Venture House
Cross Street
Arnold, Nottingham

Good professionalism
And great work services
Paid for a 2:1 and got a 3rd class instead!
Am hoping to get a significant discount next time
For those who would like to develop their cognitive skills and getting model answers to help them improve their academic writing skills and achieve what they look for; deal with this reliable service without hesitation. They are professional.
I really experienced a good customer service.
I am really happy. It was a great help. Thanks a lot
EXCELLENT ! VERY WELL DONE.
Hi Steve,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with your experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

very good work
Hi Danie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with the quality of work that you received. We hope to work with you again soon!

The UKEssays Team
Excellent service and knowledgeable writer
Hi Agbe,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with our service and the quality of work that you received. We hope to work with you again soon!

The UKEssays Team
Efficient, excellent communication and a Very high standard of writing
Hi Susan,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service and the quality of your work. We hope to work with you again soon!

I ordered for a 2:1 and got a 49. Absolutely fuming
This paper is based mainly on A&A’s chapter 7, with some references to my works. The
approach is to summarize the main points in the chapter while making critical comments
along the way. The critical discussion of A&A’s views would have had more depth if my
comments on the chapter, which I lectured on and shared later with the class, had been
incorporated. The paragraphs are too long, which makes it more difficult to follow the
arguments. I also missed any reference to the background and subject position of the author
of this paper. What is meant, then, by all politics being local? The question remains to be
answered. GRADE: B. (This is feedback from my tutor)
Was a bit disappointed about the mark on this piece of work. Had paid for a 2.1 grade and only to get 45%
The Officer just proofread half of the essay. And gave me the comments apparently he/she didn't see my uploaded business case.
The UK Essays is best work for customers
Many thanks
Hi Salem,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with your experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

Excellent and timely
Excellent work and amazing customer service :)
Hi Meera,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service and the quality of work. We hope to work with you again soon!

The UKEssays Team
The work was well written.
It was also delivered in good time.
Hi Isabelle,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with our service and the quality of your work. We hope to work with you again soon!

The UKEssays Team
I was struggling with my essays - UK Essays helped me massively thank you so much
Pessimistic at first but thank you guys so much for delivering quality work in a troubling time. Amazing. Worth every penny!
Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service and your overall experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

UK Essays is rated 4.43 based on 1,240 reviews