UK Essays Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend UK Essays

About UK Essays: At UK Essays, we provide a range of writing services to help and support students that are struggling with their studies. From helping you with your next essay or assignment through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

enquiries@ukessays.com

Venture House
Cross Street
Arnold, Nottingham

"The essay met my requirements and has improved my academic writing."
"absolutely amazing, the law assignment I got is top-notch and the customer service is lovely, I am a fan of them now!"
Hi Tang,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that you are very pleased with the quality of the work we produce and the service provided by our customer service team. We wish you the best with your assignment.

UK Essays
"I got very good service. Thanks a lot for your support."
"I was given an excellent support by UK essay team. Well done guys."
". Please don't show my name to viewers"
"Excellent service. Punctual... and exactly what I requested(probably better)."
Hello Mercedes,

We are pleased to see that you were very happy with our service and that your order was delivered on time. Thank you very much for your 5 star review and we wish you the best of luck with your assignment!

UK Essays
"UK Essays have a very good customer service. After i returned my initial job the writer did the amendments very well and i appreciate their work."
Hello Abid,

Thank you for your kind review! Here at UK Essays, we are always looking to go above and beyond to exceed our customers’ expectations with every opportunity we get, especially when it comes to amending a customer’s order.

"very good and on time"
Hi Albert,

Thank you very much for your 5 star review! We are very pleased that you are happy with the quality of the work and for the fact that we managed to get it to you on time. Here at UK Essays we always go the extra mile to make sure all orders are completed to perfection and on schedule.

UK Essays
"The quality I received and the customer services were of an excellent standard. I would not hesitate to use UK Essays again."
"I am very pleased with the work and the time that you are doing for me. I always get it on time, only as one of your favourite customer I would request a favourite price also if possible. best regards."
"Very good thank you"
"AWESOME SERVICE..."
"The presentation slides have missed outed the following items in the Introduction: Problems/Issues, Objectives of Research and Research Methodology."
Hi there and thanks for your feedback,

I can see that since you left this review, we have helped to point out which slides in the presentation cover the problems/issues, objectives and methodology.

As these were in the slides originally, would you be happy to revise your review?

I can see that we are currently asking the researcher to expand on the objectives further for you and if there is anything else we can help with, please just let our Aftercare team know.

Kind Regards

David
"Overal , the service is good . However , my Dissertation Proposal was not up to standard paid for . I have paid for 60% - 69% but got only 46% which is very bad fro my progress . Having received a feedback from my supervisor before submission, the CSO who spoke to me was very rude indicting that the work was just a guide and that I should review it myself , hence the review I had from researcher was nothing better than the initial work. I am about to request for my full dissertation and unsure if I should trust UKEssay with it as I really need to get beyond 60% to pass ."
"Perfect just as expected"
"Fantastic service. It definitely helps having a model answer to gauge my own work against. Will definitely be using this service again. Nothing is ever too much trouble when asking for changes of work produced."
Hi Anne,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our researchers work. The UK Essays team are always happy to double check the work we produce if the customer requests any changes! Once again, thank you very much!

UK Essays
"I must say l appreciate the help you give to us, but l am disappointed with the results that l got for my literature review and project proposal. I got a c- for my project and I got a E for my project which means l have to do it again"
"Professional and the process was straightforward,highly recommend to anyone looking for great quality work everytime."
Hello Glyn,

We are so pleased to see that you would highly recommend our services! Here at UK Essays we always provide a professional, straightforward and 100% transparent service to all our customers, so we would like to thank you for your 5 star review!

"Great academic helpers."
"Very good quality, always on time and good customer service. As I am a frequent user, a nice discount would be nice ;p"
UK Essays is rated 4.55 based on 31 reviews