UK Essays Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Essays
customer service
Read UK Essays Reviews

About UK Essays:

At UK Essays, we provide a range of writing services to help and support students that are struggling with their studies. From helping you with your next essay or assignment through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

enquiries@ukessays.com

Venture House
Cross Street
Arnold, Nottingham

On time and good product
I was able to get 75% in my paper
very prompt and well written
I didn't get the score required for success.
Greatly appreciate the service UK Essays had provided to me. Definitely recommend customers who are struggling with academic tasks to contact this company as they really do help, especially when you experience family circumstances that can have an impact on meeting deadlines.
very good service. save time.
staff are very helpful and job delivered within the time frame
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your kind review, we are pleased to hear that you are so happy with the service that you received. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

The UKEssays Team
The service was good, no grantee on the writer availability, and it was a bit expensive
74/100 result
great result 68/100
Ordered first class honours received 74%, very happy
Ordered first class honours, received a 2:2, very disappointed.
I am very dissatisfied with the service
Very prompt and detailed. I would recommend to anyone.
Hi Elaine,

Thank you for your kind review, we are pleased to hear that you are so impressed with the work that you received. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

The UKEssays Team
I had requested to get an upper first and only received 50% for the evidence informing midwifery. I paid quite a bit of money for this so am quite disappointed. Is there anything that can be done due to receiving 25% less. I had to defer due to ill health so have only just handed the essay in after my deferral. I just received my grade now even though I ordered in it May 2018.
Hi Jasmine,

I am so sorry to hear that you did not achieve the grade you were hoping for. We do take pride in the quality of our work so would be keen to look into this for you.

If you can get in touch via your online account with the work submitted, grade received and the feedback, we would be more than happy to investigate.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Esther.
I paid extra money to receive the work earlier but it was missing some requested criteria. Unfortunately, the staff of this company agreed with the researcher that the work is completed but it was not.
Hi Martin,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear that you feel elements were missing from your order. If you do still feel this is the case, we would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Please do get in touch via your online account and we can assist you further.

Kind regards,

Esther.
good service
I ordered 2 reports and an essay with them. No problems with the reports, they were well done and interesting. However, the essay was terrible and they did not even answer the right question.
Hi Ismael,

Thanks for your review and I am concerned that you are not happy with the essay provided.

I have checked on the order and there is only one question which is what the essay is on. Can you let us know what you mean by not answering the right question?

Please contact our Aftercare team directly and they can help guide you through the essay if there are any areas where you feel it is unclear.

Kind Regards

David
Great service fast and friendly. Have used the team more than once for assistance with work of a high standard. Communications have been faultless and everything arriving by promised time line. Will definitely use again ! 5 star
A trustworthy service and competent writers that can really help kickstart your own essays. The customer service is also very good and quick to reply to any query.
Hi Lynette,

Thank you for such a kind review, we are delighted that you had such a positive experience with us. We believe that our writers are the best in the business, and they always work extremely hard to meet the requirements of our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

UK Essays is rated 4.43 based on 775 reviews