UK Essays Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Essays
Read UK Essays Reviews

About UK Essays:

At UK Essays, we provide a range of writing services to help and support students that are struggling with their studies. From helping you with your next essay or assignment through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

enquiries@ukessays.com

Venture House
Cross Street
Arnold, Nottingham

My order didn’t pass the required standard.
It is hard to provide you feed-b when it was so hard work to get some revisions, maybe best to give me a call. I was promised a 10% refund if you can let me know when I can receive this. I may have a strategy activity that I need support on, if you can call me to get the right person.
Hello, Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the service. We'd love to assist you further. I can see that we are working with you to have some amendments completed for you and that we have spoken to you since you left this review. I hope we have resolved your queries and concerns. Kind regards, Emily
The order was delivered on time. Team are always available by chat or phone to provide support or give clarification when needed. Still awaiting the result from lecture but the work content seems to the standard. good team
I try other companies but they let me down with lower grades but my first order with ukessay, I had higher grades that why I'm really happy and I will recommend them to all my friends.
Excellent services and writers. Requirements are met and the outcome is excellent. No disappointments at all.
Nothing great, was ok. Used to get good now the last orders has been pretty poor.
I cannot thank you enough. Great job, keep making dreams come true. Thanks a lot.
Great prompter. My presentation went well. I got the mark I prepared and expected. Thanks a million
I am very pleased with the service I received. I got exactly the mark I Paid for. Thanks a lot for the good assistant.
Brilliant and efficient service.
Excellent work, I am ecstatic about the grade i received. The writer is phenomenal. I will use UKEssays again and again and i will surely recommend it to everyone. The quality of work they deliver is far beyond what you can find anywhere else, this is a fact, because i have tried a few writers out there and none of them come close to the level of competence of UKEssays. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Would like to thank you for the amazing work delivered to me. The content it was according to my wishes. Even the dead line was really met. Certainly very professional. Thank you.
Everything was great but takes time to find an expert and a bit missed the criteria.
Excellent service, very efficient and Great quality of work /good modelling essays.
Not one regret. The money was quite a lot but worth it, I paid for 60-69% and I got 70%. Support from team was also fantastic, I highly recommend.
I just share to share my feedback with you about this order, as you can see i have done many order now but this once was the most expensive and the worst wrote not worth £502 at all the writer picked was definitely not up to the job. Everytime i got the work back still has mistakes and errors on it i feel no real effect or care was actually taken here at all and it showed even after i complained of the spelling mistakes yet again it would still come back with spelling mistakes and american grammer, even a question that was to be answered was just completey missed. Just not happy with this at all. £502 spend on really poor work!
I received 62% marks
Received 72% after altering the paper to make it my own... Thank you so much for all your help!! Really appreciate you!
UK Essays is rated 4.42 based on 1,499 reviews