UK Essays Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend UK Essays

About UK Essays: At UK Essays, we provide a range of writing services to help and support students that are struggling with their studies. From helping you with your next essay or assignment through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

enquiries@ukessays.com

Venture House
Cross Street
Arnold, Nottingham

"I used the essay as a base to formulate my own version. I just really needed help and I’m delighted with the outcome"
"Fast service. Should order well in advance to avoid higher prices. Well written and referenced"
"very good guidance and help - much recommended"
Hi Stephen,

"Execlllent work"
"Everything was upto the mark and quality of work was better than what I paid for."
Hi Yash,

The UK Essays Team
"Thanks for you guys for helping me out with my eassy assignment. I could not have done my eassy without your help. Thier are trustworthy and reliable service. Highly recommend. Diffently I will be using your guys ones again Thanks Njeri."
Hi Njeri,

Thank you for your lovely words - comments like these are why we set out to help our customers excel with their studies. We're delighted you found UK Essays so helpful, trustworthy and reliable!

The UK Essays Team
"Hi,Thank you so much for getting back within the shortest possible time to resolve the issue .Uk essay kept to their words and started the amednment immeadiately.Thank you."
Hi Benson,

Thanks for your review and we are happy to work with you on this so please do contact our Aftercare team regarding this.

I have checked the work though and there are no quotations used in the work at all so I am not sure why you feel that there are too many direct quotes. There are zero quotes used in the work so it is far from reliant on direct quotes. It would be helpful if you could let us know why you feel there is too much direct quotation so that we may be able to help you with this concern.

I will ask the researcher to go through the Capsule Collection section and add further literature to back it up; however, please do bear in mind that this section requires an independent analysis of the brand and so there needs to be a great deal of analysis that is not referenced.

Please let our Aftercare team know if there is anything else that we can help you with and we will update you when the writer has addressed the Capsule Collection aspect for you.

David
"I'm a customer for a long time and always trust UK essays, I got a high mark several times, all the staff are friendly and touch with me, not just coursework, and for final exams as well, thanks a lot."
"Excellent Work!"
"excellent communication efficient at supporting and helping... patient listener"
Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to see that you are happy with the communication, efficiency, and support of our services.

UK Essays
"Not really happy with my first experience in here. I think the researcher wasn’t familiar with BTECH British curriculum. Half of the questions in the attachment wasn’t answered."
Hi Muna,

Thanks for your review. Please do check the work through again as the researcher has answered all 5 questions and they are even numbered 1-5 to help signpost them.

With the word count ordered only being 250 words, this means that the answers to the 5 questions are very brief indeed and this is why we did advise when you first placed the order that the assignment needed 2000-2500 words to answer the questions in detail.

Please also note that there is a difference between questions (all of these are answered) and grade descriptors. Not all grade descriptors have been addressed because the order was placed at Merit level; therefore, the grade descriptors for a Distinction grade haven't been addressed.

If you would like to increase the word count (and I would certainly advise this) and increase to the Distinction, our Aftercare can arrange this for you. Please contact us if you would like to do this and the costs for larger word counts and levels can be found using the price calculator on the website.

David
"Thank you very very much. This company is amazing. I recommend anyone to contact with them."
Hi Maryam,

Thank you for your lovely words - comments like these are why we set out to help our customers excel with their studies. We're delighted you found UK Essays so helpful!

UK Essays
"Provided everything I had asked for"
"on time, very good."
Hi Preet,

We are pleased to see that you were very happy with our service and that the order was delivered on time. Thanks you for your review and we wish you the best of luck with your assignment!

UK Essays
"My advise: use their work as the starting point and then give a few days for your own editing. Their work is average to better than average. They are overpriced but still probably the best of the paid services"
Hi Vinit,

Thanks for your review and thanks for describing us as the best of the paid services. However, we aim to be better than average by a long way and so any specific feedback on what we could potentially have done better is most welcome.

If there is anything further we can do on this order, please contact our Aftercare team who will be happy to help.

David
"Efficient and helpful - thank you"
Hi Vicky,

UK Essays
"In General, I am pleased with the final work. Even though at the beginning I was a bit disappointed with the writer, because he did not at first time followed my personal note, but at the end ,He did it very well. I am so happy with his writing style. He is very good at writing , he used a simple language. Good for him."
"Great service and on time. Thank you"
Hi Teza,

Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to see that you are happy with the quality and efficiency of our services.

UK Essays
"Awful work! I didn't expect such rubbish for over 500 GBP. Even my level of English is better than authors, who is certainly far from marketing. Now"
Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you were not happy with the piece of work that the researcher provided you with. I have reviewed the piece of work and I do believe the standard of English the piece to be satisfactory. The work is free from any spelling or grammar errors.
I appreciate that you did not like the researcher's writing style however, this is a subjective critique and one which will naturally be addressed in the completion of your own submission.
In relation to 'far from marketing', did you have concerns about the focus of the work? If you wanted to send a message on your online account to elaborate further on your concerns, we would be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,
Emily
"Very positive professional and detailed logical essay"
UK Essays is rated 4.44 based on 79 reviews