UK Essays Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Essays
Read UK Essays Reviews

About UK Essays:

At UK Essays, we provide a range of writing services to help and support students that are struggling with their studies. From helping you with your next essay or assignment through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

enquiries@ukessays.com

Venture House
Cross Street
Arnold, Nottingham

Wasn’t quite what I expected. Have received better orders previously
Thank you for the amendment, I've submitted the work to my supervisor and I'll get back to as soon as I get a reply.

regards,
Chika.
Staff are exceptionally excellent. Customer service is superb. I got a good grade for my essay. Many thanks UK Essays.
Wow!
The essay was amazing, better than I thought it would be. The way it was written and layed out was superb.

I would highly recommend UK Essays to anyone.

I will definitely be using your services again!!
The work is poooooooor
Hi Yener,

Thanks for your review. I can see that the work has been assessed and has been marked in the higher end of the Pass grade boundary (50%-59%) that was ordered.

There is always room for improvement in Pass level work and that is why researchers are paid more and the cost is higher for Merit and Distinction grades.

We can upgrade this for you though so just let us know on your account if you would prefer Merit or Distinction.

Kind Regards

David
Great essay and structured to suit very well.
excellent job
Indeed I am pleased with the services rendered by UK Essays, it is a wonderful experience that helped attend to genuine concerns of a member like me.
Hi Vincent,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very pleased to hear that you are so happy with our service and your overall experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

The UKEssays Team
Thank you a good experience, prompt attention received.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with our service and your overall experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

The UKEssays Team
This order was not presented like other orders I have submitted in the past. It lucked so much substance as it was so descriptive. I spent I lot of time editing it even within hours of submission. Am sorry I had to give this one 3 starts because I felt cheated with a 2:1.
Hi Paul,

Thank you for sending through your feedback regarding this order, we're sorry to hear that this was not like your past orders. If you would like to get in touch advising your concerns with the Aftercare team, they will look into this further so we can avoid such cases happening again in the future.

Rianne
Thanks this is useful as a starting structure
I am pleased to inform you that l got 78% on this assignment. Please thank the writer on my behalf.

Great support. Very professional customer service. Quick delivery.
Hi Paulina,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service. We hope to work with you again soon!

The UKEssays Team
Great support and help from team members.
Very professional.
Amazing service, amazing results. The best one around, for quality and customer service.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very pleased to hear that you are so happy with our service and the quality of your work. We hope to work with you again soon!

The UKEssays Team
The service is quite good and simple and affordable
Hi Irvine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review, we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

The UKEssays Team
poorly focused and didn't cover the desired outcomes
Hi Joanne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we're sorry to hear that you were not too pleased with the finished result. If you could get in touch via your on-line account advising how you would have liked this focused and what has not been covered, the Aftercare team will look into this further and assist you.

Rianne
didn't use the codes from the lecture and created their own.
Hi Lana,

Thank you for leaving this review. We're sorry to hear that the codes from the lecture were not used. If you are able to get in touch with the Aftercare team via your on-line account either by an amendment request or message, we can look into this further and amend this for you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Rianne
This is the worst service which I have ever experienced. The company is only trying to get our money. At first, they say that they would offer revision. Then, they would never do that. They provide the worst assignment which I paid for more than $500 USD. (They dont follow your instruction, and the writing quality is so poor. I got all the negative comments from my professor. I also sent them the comments, but they still dont offer me a revision.

Please dont order or work with this company, or you would regret as I do.
This met my ordered grade. Good service.
UK Essays is rated 4.43 based on 1,008 reviews