UK Lingerie Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend UK Lingerie

How would you rate UK Lingerie?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Pauline Holburt
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service - delivered very quickly"
Erica Wagener
Verified Buyer
"Never fails to impress me with fantastic choices excellent customer service and speedy delivery. Would love to see more patterned hold up stockings x"
"Bought lovely Lingerie set for my wife for Valenties and she loved all the bits and pieces"
"Fast dispatch, delivered within desired time frame, and product as expected, thank you."
"Great product, great service at a good price."
PAT BATTAMS
Verified Buyer
"My new bra arrived the very next day with no postage costs! What more could I want? I intend to order some more with the discount voucher they sent with the order. Thank you."
"True to size would highly recommend there are brilliant for my hernia."
Helen Forrest
Verified Buyer
"Still haven't received it yet"
Richard Perry
Verified Buyer
"The product sizing guide was completely wrong"
"Good service and great product. Fast delivery."
"Excellent service and first class products"
"Very prompt delivery easy to deal with and notified all the way thank you"
"Hassle free ordering, quick delivery and a good price. Very happy"
"Having been told to wear white/pale cotton briefs by my gynaecologist - the choice is limited generally and I have tried many different outlets. The marquise brand is fabulous - not frumpy, fit well, excellent price, wash well and are true to size. They arrived quickly and I wished they did a 'flesh tone' I would recommend this retailer"
Jane Taylor
Verified Buyer
"In my first order which was for 'Soak' the washing liquid, the order was delivered the following day and the cost was cheaper than on the high street. Excellent service and I would recommend anybody to the site!"
"Delighted with the item and quick delivery"
"Delivery on time although not super fast it was as described. Nice neat packaging box, securely wrapped in polythene bag. Could be more pretty/ luxurious packaging but it’s what is inside that counts. You sell beautiful underwear from the brands at a good price. Nice to get a bonus of a sale item in our size too!"
Diana Pimentel Rodrigues
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a Felina lingerie set(bra and briefs) and couldn't be happier!!! The vanilla non wired bra is one of the most comfortable I ever tried, fits perfectly and the lace and color are beautiful. Briefs are nice and very flattering too. My order took a little longer to arrive because of Christmas, but it was totally worth it. I recommend UK Lingerie site and definitely will use it again!"
Tim Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with this website. Speedy delivery even though I order a day or so before Christmas"
Trish Gillham
Verified Buyer
"They are so very helpful. Nothing seams to be trouble."
UK Lingerie is rated 4.66 based on 149 reviews