UK Lingerie Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend UK Lingerie

Tell us how UK Lingerie made you happy

"Fast efficient service. Good quality named brand products"
"Excellent ...cannot fault"
"The item I bought is of good quality and exactly as the photo showed. It was delivered in very good time and was beautifully wrapped. The problem I have is with the sizing. I bought the item for my size but found that it was way too small ! If you are a plus size ladies order for plus, plus . I was so disappointed I stupidly consigned it to the bin !"
"Always well worth a look, you will find a wide variety of quality lingerie in most sizes, I take 38i, believe me not that easy to find"
"I love doing business with you! Your product line is gorgeous! Your service is great--I usually get anything I order in a week! Your service is great--you can even call and talk to someone!!! Most of all I have never been disappointed!! Robert"
"As always with the tights division it's service with a smile very polite and helpful. When I said I was disappointed that I couldn't find any bra's in my size. It took the assistant a few taps on the keyboard and pointed me in the right direction. I've been overjoyed with my selection. A+ for service and delivery as usual."
"Lovely attractive shape wear. Speedy delivery, excellent service!"
"My order arrived the next day, particularly liked the shiny purple envelope as it was a bit of snazz in the post amongst the bills!"
"Prompt and efficient service, accurate product descriptions and sizing, great choice for a last minute gift."
"Always have what I want and the delivery is superb - arrives the next day."
"Fast efficient delivery. Pretty wrapping and item in perfect condition."
"My item was perfect and fitted well. the packaging was very poor with my item of underwear showing."
"Well known makes to choose from.Easy to order-quick delivery"
"I love my bra . Great buy"
"easy site to manipulate through. fast delivery and good quality products"
"Order delivered promptly and return acknowledged by email advising of when refund would be processed"
"I returned faulty items using their free return service, only for them to say they have not received them back. If they do not offer a tracked returns method how can they prove they have not received them?"
Dear Customer, as we have discussed via email, it is very important for you as the customer to retain your proof of posting when returning goods to us, for a number of reasons. This not only gives you peace of mind until you receive your refund/exchange, but proves that you have returned the item(s), gives the weight of the parcel, states where it was sent from, and importantly, as you point out, Royal Mail do in fact provide tracking on our freepost return labels. This tracking cannot be accessed without your proof of posting receipt.

It is for the above reasons, that we clearly state in our terms and conditions before checkout (which you must agree to, to proceed); on our website help page; and on the returns form inside your parcel that YOU MUST RETAIN YOUR PROOF OF POSTING RECEIPT. This is your responsibility and if you fail to do so and your parcel is lost in transit, we are unable to remunerate the loss.
If you lose your freepost label, we will always be glad to provide another, and if the parcel does go missing and you have the proof of posting, we will without question provide your exchange/refund/replacement. Kind regards, Customer Service, UK Lingerie.
"I returned £60 worth of faulty items using their free return service, only for them to say they have not received them back. If they do not offer a tracked returns method how can they refuse to refund me, and how can they prove they have not received them?"

"Great fit and very comfortable to wear!"
"Loved them"