UK Lingerie Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend UK Lingerie

How would you rate UK Lingerie ?

"Very quick delivery, bought for holidays perfect colour to match a camisole"
"happy with my purchase and exceptionally speedy delivery. So straightforward and easy to place order."
"UK Tights has some of the most beautiful and hard to find Stockings & Tights and I have purchased many for my wife and she loves them and so do I. I recently purchased some Panties for my wife and the pictures on line don't do them justice as they are beautiful on her and she says they feel great! I will continue to purchase from UK Lingerie from across the pond as I can't find the styles or variety over here. If you have never purchased anything from UK Lingerie you really need to give them a try. I don't think you will be disappointed, I was thrilled and love the way my wife looks in what ever I buy from here. Thank You UK Lingerie for your outstanding products."
"Bra arrived promptly - size as expected. Delighted!"
"Will definitely shop here again. Just what I was looking for. Really fast shipping too. Thank you"
"Orders are dispatched quickly and the ordering process to receipt of goods has been effortless. All goods have been in prime condition on receipt. Thank you UK Lingerie."
"Next day delivery and high quality lingerie. What's not to like?!"
"Quick service with No mistakes"
"Helpful staff on phone. Good product."
"Ordered one day & received the next. Can't get much better than that. Thank you."
"Prompt service, excellent garment"
"UK Lingerie are a very helpful and efficient company. I was very pleased indeed to receive my order the next day after ordering an excellent pyjama set."
"Easy website to navigate. Very fast delivery, items arrived the next day and it was free delivery. Also, very nicely packaged."
"The item was hard to find but they had it, they dispatched the one they had in stock very quickly, shame I have to wait for the other five."
"I love the products I bought and they are ever better than I thought they would be"
"Great service, next day delivery. So happy to be able to order my favourite range of Lingerie."
"accurate and fast delivery!"
"Fast and free delivery, ordered bra was as described."
"Great service from helpful staff."
"Sent what I requested. Very quick delivery."
UK Lingerie is rated 4.69 based on 194 reviews