UK Lingerie Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend UK Lingerie

How would you rate UK Lingerie ?

"Prompt and efficient service, accurate product descriptions and sizing, great choice for a last minute gift."
"Always have what I want and the delivery is superb - arrives the next day."
"Fast efficient delivery. Pretty wrapping and item in perfect condition."
"My item was perfect and fitted well. the packaging was very poor with my item of underwear showing."
"Well known makes to choose from.Easy to order-quick delivery"
"I love my bra . Great buy"
"easy site to manipulate through. fast delivery and good quality products"
"Order delivered promptly and return acknowledged by email advising of when refund would be processed"
"I returned faulty items using their free return service, only for them to say they have not received them back. If they do not offer a tracked returns method how can they prove they have not received them?"
Dear Customer, as we have discussed via email, it is very important for you as the customer to retain your proof of posting when returning goods to us, for a number of reasons. This not only gives you peace of mind until you receive your refund/exchange, but proves that you have returned the item(s), gives the weight of the parcel, states where it was sent from, and importantly, as you point out, Royal Mail do in fact provide tracking on our freepost return labels. This tracking cannot be accessed without your proof of posting receipt.

It is for the above reasons, that we clearly state in our terms and conditions before checkout (which you must agree to, to proceed); on our website help page; and on the returns form inside your parcel that YOU MUST RETAIN YOUR PROOF OF POSTING RECEIPT. This is your responsibility and if you fail to do so and your parcel is lost in transit, we are unable to remunerate the loss.
If you lose your freepost label, we will always be glad to provide another, and if the parcel does go missing and you have the proof of posting, we will without question provide your exchange/refund/replacement. Kind regards, Customer Service, UK Lingerie.
"I returned £60 worth of faulty items using their free return service, only for them to say they have not received them back. If they do not offer a tracked returns method how can they refuse to refund me, and how can they prove they have not received them?"

"Great fit and very comfortable to wear!"
"Loved them"
"Looks good but not worn yet"
"Excellent service. Website easy to negotiate and order received promptly. Thank you"
"Very quick delivery, bought for holidays perfect colour to match a camisole"
"happy with my purchase and exceptionally speedy delivery. So straightforward and easy to place order."
"UK Tights has some of the most beautiful and hard to find Stockings & Tights and I have purchased many for my wife and she loves them and so do I. I recently purchased some Panties for my wife and the pictures on line don't do them justice as they are beautiful on her and she says they feel great! I will continue to purchase from UK Lingerie from across the pond as I can't find the styles or variety over here. If you have never purchased anything from UK Lingerie you really need to give them a try. I don't think you will be disappointed, I was thrilled and love the way my wife looks in what ever I buy from here. Thank You UK Lingerie for your outstanding products."
"Bra arrived promptly - size as expected. Delighted!"
"Will definitely shop here again. Just what I was looking for. Really fast shipping too. Thank you"
"Orders are dispatched quickly and the ordering process to receipt of goods has been effortless. All goods have been in prime condition on receipt. Thank you UK Lingerie."
UK Lingerie is rated 4.66 based on 208 reviews