UK Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Lingerie

Tell us how UK Lingerie made you happy
Great selection. I purchased two bras, one Felina and one Wonderbra. I had my bras the day after, even though I ordered in the afternoon. I will be ordering more in the future!
Very warm and comfortable to wear. Will certainly order more, as I love to be warm (at my age!)
Quick efficient delivery -can't ask for more was with me the next day
Just what I wanted! It fits perfectly, it's comfortable, no bumps and lumps, invisible under clothing and as a bonus point, it arrived the next day.
Great service
I have made purchases from UK lingerie previously and would have no hesitation in doing so again .
There is often a good selection of products available and sizes too so it is always worth a visit. often there are offers on and a good deal can be found
Great service and prompt delivery
Excellent pyjamas,
They are comfortable and prettily designed pyjamas .
I have some and wanted my
daughter to share the experience
So was able to purchase them on line as the shop I got mine in is
Gone in Windermere
Arrived quickly and a no hassle purchase. I can highly recommend the Janira brand.
Item was a gift, recipient has not used it yet but it looks very promising.
Beautiful
It was very nice to purchase good items cheaply this time
Fast efficient service. Good quality named brand products
Excellent ...cannot fault
The item I bought is of good quality and exactly as the photo showed. It was delivered in very good time and was beautifully wrapped. The problem I have is with the sizing. I bought the item for my size but found that it was way too small ! If you are a plus size ladies order for plus, plus . I was so disappointed I stupidly consigned it to the bin !
Always well worth a look, you will find a wide variety of quality lingerie in most sizes, I take 38i, believe me not that easy to find
I love doing business with you!
Your product line is gorgeous!
Your service is great--I usually get anything I order in a week!
Your service is great--you can even call and talk to someone!!!
Most of all I have never been disappointed!!
Robert
As always with the tights division it's service with a smile very polite and helpful. When I said I was disappointed that I couldn't find any bra's in my size. It took the assistant a few taps on the keyboard and pointed me in the right direction. I've been overjoyed with my selection. A+ for service and delivery as usual.
Lovely attractive shape wear. Speedy delivery, excellent service!
My order arrived the next day, particularly liked the shiny purple envelope as it was a bit of snazz in the post amongst the bills!
UK Lingerie is rated 4.68 based on 229 reviews