Twig Plants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twig Plants
Made an order for collection and it was ready in no time at all. My collection was quick, easy and pleasant and my calathea very healthy and happy looking.
Thank you!
The plants and pots are stunning and arrived, hand delivered very quickly with a smile from Sarah. Officially addicted to house plants now.
Twig Plants 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Great plants & excellent service
Great plant, great pot!
Great, friendly service and fabulous plants.
Love my new plants! 🤗 Also very quick service and communication and experienced advice on plant care too! Many Thanks Sarah🙏
Love Twig Plants! Such a lovely shop to walk past, cannot wait for it to open after lockdown.
I messaged on Instagram asking about a plant we had seen tin the window that we could not find on the website, Sarah was very helpful and also helped by making a custom plant pot in the colours we liked.
Amazing customer service, Sarah was lovely and helpful and the plant is absolutely gorgeous! Will definitely be shopping at Twig again, thank you!
Perfect pot and service
Ace service for Mother’s Day.
I ordered a Monstera Deliciosa for Mother's Day and it's beautiful and very healthy looking. I sent an email to Sarah before ordering to check it would be ready in time and she got back to me straightaway. When I picked the plant up, she (Sarah, not the plant) was very friendly and gave useful advice on how to repot the plant. I was very happy with the product and the service.
Gorgeous plants and pots and the local delivery was fantastic. The little note for my auntie was so lovely and the gift really made her day. I would not hesitate to order again and can’t wait to visit the new shop in person!
Bought two houseplants as a gift. Both really good quality plants 😀
Sarah was friendly, efficient and very helpful. Would highly recommend Twig Plants.
Lovely plants and lovely people! What more could you want?! I love my new Monkey Leaf Monstera, it’s super healthy and actively growing, which is something you don’t always get from plant shops. Can’t wait for the shop on North Street to open so I can spend all the money I don’t have on expanding my plant family.
So happy with our plants! We shopped online - Sarah was really helpful and responsive, and gave us a great selection to choose from. The payment process was easy and really good delivery service.
I sent this plant to my friend who lives in Bristol and she loves it. It arrived really quickly and I was kept up to date with when it was going to be delivered.
Lovely plant and great customer service 🪴
I am very happy with my first order from Twig Plants, which was ready almost immediately for collection from the shop. The service was super speedy and the plant beautiful - I'm already looking forward to buying more!
Twig Plants 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Beautifully crafted pots in lovely colours. Plants are stunning and I can't wait to add more to the collection! Always fantastic service from Sarah - thank you :)
Twig Plants is rated 4.98 based on 193 reviews