Twig Plants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twig Plants
I ordered online to collect a plant for a friends birthday and it was ready to collect within the hour, very impressed! Plant looks lovely and healthy and I’m sure my friend will love it :)
Bought as a gift for family. They loved it and appreciated knowing it was a pet safe plant. Website was really good and easy to use.
I love everything about Twig Plants. Sarah is a delight and always happy to help out a plant parent in need. Every plant I've bought from Twig (and I've bought a fair few) has been been exactly what I ordered and really healthy on arrival.
The pots are gorgeous and great quality too.
Absolutely love my Croton Mammy! Great customer service and was ready to pick up next day. Thank you so much, I will definitely be returning!
Twig Plants 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Fantastic variety of plants on offer and such wonderful quality! Delivered promptly and a great price to boot. Highly recommend Twig Plants for new and experienced plant fiends!
Beautiful pots and plants!
Sarah was extremely friendly and helpful in offering me advice for my older plants. And the packaging she made for my new ones was lovely šŸ˜Š
Great service, adorable handmade pots and a wide range of lovely houseplants! Can't wait to visit the new shop!
I have used twig plants a couple of times for plants and pots now. The service is great and the owner of the shop is happy to answer any questions and give advice to get the perfect plant!

Looking forward to seeing the new shop on north street!
Beautiful plants and fab service
Lovely plant and excellent service! I'd ordered a plant online and shortly after Sarah contacted me that she'd taken it down from the website as she wasn't happy with how the plants looked. She was quick to respond, suggested other options and the plant she suggested was beautiful, as is the cotton pot. Would highly recommend!
We are delighted with our plants and cotton plant pots that we bought from Twig. Everything seems to be of excellent quality, and great customer service/delivery. We'll be back to buy more plants soon!
Really helpful and incredibly quick to respond and prepare a last minute online order - Thank you so much!
Sarah was fantastic, she recommended the soil I need for my snake plant. Definitely shop with her again.
Beautiful, healthy plants, delivered by a lovely person.
Easy to order, great product and local delivery at a good price. Nice to be able to support an independent business. Recommended.
Beautiful plant, helpful advice
Made an order for collection and it was ready in no time at all. My collection was quick, easy and pleasant and my calathea very healthy and happy looking.
Thank you!
The plants and pots are stunning and arrived, hand delivered very quickly with a smile from Sarah. Officially addicted to house plants now.
Twig Plants 5 star review on 26th March 2021