Twig Plants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twig Plants
Lovely little shop and Sarah was really helpful getting the plant that I wanted.
I’ve purchased 2 gorgeous plants from twig so far, both so happy and healthy! I’ll be a regular there for sure! :)
Twig Plants 5 star review on 20th April 2021
What an amazing shop! Popped in on the opening day and it did not disappoint. Fabulous supply of plants and amazing plant pots created by none other than the shop owner herself. Plus I received the most amazing advice. 100% I’ll be back to feed my houseplant addiction!
Went to Twig plants the day they opened and Sarah was great. She gave me lots of advice about how to keep my plants alive. I wanted a new plant and a couple of her lovely handmade plant pots. If you haven't been there you need to. I will be heading back very soon. Thank you Sarah 👍.
Twig Plants 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Beautiful range of plants, great practical advice on their care and the most gorgeous pots to put them in !
I recently bought a beautiful plant and handmade pot and was delighted with both. Great service, gorgeous high quality products and a beautiful shop which is such a fantastic addition to North Street. I will be back again very soon!
I ordered online to collect a plant for a friends birthday and it was ready to collect within the hour, very impressed! Plant looks lovely and healthy and I’m sure my friend will love it :)
Bought as a gift for family. They loved it and appreciated knowing it was a pet safe plant. Website was really good and easy to use.
I love everything about Twig Plants. Sarah is a delight and always happy to help out a plant parent in need. Every plant I've bought from Twig (and I've bought a fair few) has been been exactly what I ordered and really healthy on arrival. The pots are gorgeous and great quality too.
Absolutely love my Croton Mammy! Great customer service and was ready to pick up next day. Thank you so much, I will definitely be returning!
Twig Plants 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Fantastic variety of plants on offer and such wonderful quality! Delivered promptly and a great price to boot. Highly recommend Twig Plants for new and experienced plant fiends!
Beautiful pots and plants!
Sarah was extremely friendly and helpful in offering me advice for my older plants. And the packaging she made for my new ones was lovely 😊
Great service, adorable handmade pots and a wide range of lovely houseplants! Can't wait to visit the new shop!
I have used twig plants a couple of times for plants and pots now. The service is great and the owner of the shop is happy to answer any questions and give advice to get the perfect plant! Looking forward to seeing the new shop on north street!
Beautiful plants and fab service
Lovely plant and excellent service! I'd ordered a plant online and shortly after Sarah contacted me that she'd taken it down from the website as she wasn't happy with how the plants looked. She was quick to respond, suggested other options and the plant she suggested was beautiful, as is the cotton pot. Would highly recommend!
We are delighted with our plants and cotton plant pots that we bought from Twig. Everything seems to be of excellent quality, and great customer service/delivery. We'll be back to buy more plants soon!
Really helpful and incredibly quick to respond and prepare a last minute online order - Thank you so much!
Sarah was fantastic, she recommended the soil I need for my snake plant. Definitely shop with her again.
Twig Plants is rated 4.98 based on 196 reviews