Twig Plants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twig Plants
Loved the product- bought for my sister's birthday and she loves it too. very special
Lovely product, great value, and a speedy delivery.
Always a pleasure. Sarah is so knowledgeable and helpful. Also got a lovely pot. Let's hope I can keep this plant alive 🙏
Great plants and great advice. Have just bought my first bespoke pot and will be coming back for more.
Loved my new pots! So cute.
Amazing plants and loved the advice re. cactus dropping!
Lovely selection and great personal service. Really nice to have such a gorgeous plant shop nearby
I bought a plant pot for my mum for Christmas as we absolutely love them. The shipping was super quick and my mum loves it - we will definitely be getting more to add to the collection. I received my order with a hand written note from Sarah which made it feel very personal!
Bought my housemate her Christmas presents. She is mad about air plants! Had to treat myself to a plant when I picked up my order. Sarah gave me great advice which plant to buy. It's looking great in one of her pots received as a present. Will be back!!! Lucy
Everything Twig sells is either hand made or specially curated for the shop. For green lovers and just after presents that will bring calm and happiness to a home, this is the right place to go! Also Sarah is pretty amazing
I'm so happy with the rainbow plant pot that Sarah made after I requested it at quite short notice, in time for me to give it as a gift for Christmas (although I'm very tempted to keep it for myself!)
Data is absolutely frickin amazing. Royal Mail had lost my original pot, that I had sent separately. I messaged Sarah and ordered another one and she sent it out straight away and tracked it for me, such great, flawless customer service from beginning to end. Thanks Sarah
Twig Plants 5 star review on 30th November 2021
I have ordered a couple of times now from Twig plants and both times my order arrived very promptly and has been beautifully made. Sarah has been very useful with queries too. Would definitely recommend.
So pleased with my tree and plant. Really good quality. Sarah was lovely too. Thx
Twig Plants 5 star review on 4th November 2021
Sarah was so helpful and lovely! Will definitely be back!
Twig is a great shop! Sarah is so friendly and accommodating and has so much knowledge. She is happy to help and super welcoming which makes all the difference and is the reason I will go back to Twig.
Brilliant selection of plants and great to be able to talk through suggestions with Sarah who offered honest advice.
Placed an online Oder & was so easy. Collected from Twig shop & met the lovely Sarah, so helpful & full of knowledge. Loving my String Of Hearts!
Such a lovely shop! Bought multiple plants and pots from here now. Shopkeep is so friendly & knowledgeable and will help you get a plant that looks great and will thrive in your home!
Bought a birthday present for a friend, lovely condition and lovely service!
Twig Plants is rated 5.0 based on 240 reviews