Twig Plants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twig Plants
I am very happy with my first order from Twig Plants, which was ready almost immediately for collection from the shop. The service was super speedy and the plant beautiful - I'm already looking forward to buying more!
Twig Plants 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Beautifully crafted pots in lovely colours. Plants are stunning and I can't wait to add more to the collection! Always fantastic service from Sarah - thank you :)
What a beautiful new store! I clicked and collected my beautiful handmade cotton pot and selected myself a healthy new plant at the same time. It brings me joy every time I enter my bathroom! Thank you Sarah
Anyone thinking of ordering a plant or pot from Sarah, what are you waiting for??? Do it. The beautiful, hand crafted, pot gives such a special home to the string of hearts. I want all the colours! She was incredibly helpful and went out of her way to make sure I got my order in a very short time frame. Thank you for a very easy order and collection. Great customer service, replying quickly to my many questions to get the perfect gift.
Lovely, healthy plants! The delivery made my day
I have bought plants from Sarah both at the Tobacco Factory and since the start up of the new shop. The quality of the plants is excellent as are Sarah’s cultivation tips. Highly recommended and I wish you every success with the new shop Sarah.
Really beautiful plant pot - thank you very much
I love Twig plants! Sarah is communicative and her products are beautifully made. I love my new plants too and Sarah is very helpful with advise on care and placement in the home. Highly recommend.
Excellent service, wonderful in every way. Would recommend 100%
Absolutely thrilled with our first purchase from Twig Plants - beautiful, healthy plant and friendly delivery. Will definitely be shopping here again ! 🪴😍
Great website (categorisation of plants helpful), lovely plants, quick delivery. And pretty plant pot. Will buy again! Only suggestion is maybe the website could do more plant + plant pot packages (quick select).
I bought it for my friend and she loved it! Came on time and in great condition:)
Brilliant delivery of pet-friendly plants. Thanks Twig!
Great communication from seller, really simple and friendly pick up service.. love the plants and pots! Love the sellers engagement on social media as you can really see how passionate she is about her business which is Great! Would definitely recommend to others :)
The most beautiful handmade pots and stunning plants. Amazing customer service that goes beyond the call of duty, including tips on care, propagation and how to bring your plants back to life!
Lovely plants. Great to be able to get them locally
Lovely pots, very soft, exceeded expectations, would recommend!
Great quality plant delivered quickly as advertised. Great service, would definitely use again.
Love my rainbow plant pot that came with a personal message. Such a lovely touch. Love that it comes with a dish in the bottom. Just perfect.
Lovely plants. Good quality. Delivered to my house with good care instructions.
Twig Plants is rated 4.99 based on 155 reviews