Twig Plants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twig Plants
Data is absolutely frickin amazing. Royal Mail had lost my original pot, that I had sent separately. I messaged Sarah and ordered another one and she sent it out straight away and tracked it for me, such great, flawless customer service from beginning to end. Thanks Sarah
Twig Plants 5 star review on 30th November 2021
I have ordered a couple of times now from Twig plants and both times my order arrived very promptly and has been beautifully made. Sarah has been very useful with queries too. Would definitely recommend.
So pleased with my tree and plant. Really good quality. Sarah was lovely too. Thx
Twig Plants 5 star review on 4th November 2021
Sarah was so helpful and lovely! Will definitely be back!
Twig is a great shop! Sarah is so friendly and accommodating and has so much knowledge. She is happy to help and super welcoming which makes all the difference and is the reason I will go back to Twig.
Brilliant selection of plants and great to be able to talk through suggestions with Sarah who offered honest advice.
Placed an online Oder & was so easy. Collected from Twig shop & met the lovely Sarah, so helpful & full of knowledge. Loving my String Of Hearts!
Such a lovely shop! Bought multiple plants and pots from here now. Shopkeep is so friendly & knowledgeable and will help you get a plant that looks great and will thrive in your home!
Bought a birthday present for a friend, lovely condition and lovely service!
Sarah was very helpful with my online order. I ordered plants for my colleagues and she labelled each one and wrapped it in a bag, they looked beautiful! Her shop is lovely and she is always very helpful!
very easy, buy & collect service, thank you!
Great friendly service. Very helpful. Great products. Highly recommend
I’m over the moon with my giant plant! Twig was full of knowledge as to which plant would be best for my room. And within a couple of days chosen plant was delivered to my house!! Thank you so much 🌱
Twig Plants 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Really responsive to messages, lush shop and a very healthy plant ☺️ Will definitely be shopping at Twig again soon!
A huge range of beautiful handmade pots and unusual plants, run by somebody who is clearly passionate about what they do and who is also extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Also, the mural on the shop front is worth the trip alone! My new favourite plant shop ever.
Just a great store! I love the different types of plants you get in there that I hadn’t seen anywhere else. I accidentally knocked over the plant I bought but went back and the owner (Sarah) told me everything I needed to do to save it. She was very helpful. 10/10 would recommend 😁
The perfect plant holder! We were looking for a teal coloured , textural plant holder for our shelves and this not only ticked all our boxes but was also hand made! Thank you Sarah - particularly for being so responsive
Gorgeous handmade plant pots. Sarah is wonderful and made me a lovely pot to fit a beautiful ivy. Delighted to have discovered this little shop!
Twig Plants 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Sarah was so knowledgable and enthusiastic - we love our new plants so much! 😍
Really great service, lovely plants and the handmade pots are amazing
Twig Plants is rated 4.99 based on 229 reviews