Twig Plants Reviews

Guy Wilford-Povey
Beth
Gemma
Gemma
Beautiful plant! I got it last minute for my friend's birthday and she was thrilled! :) Thank you - I will be buying more.
Hi Sarah

Thank you for personally hand delivering the plant on the agreed day.

My wife is very pleased with her Dracena Compacta. Theplant is looking healthy with strong vibrant leaves.

We would have found it helpful to have had some written plant care instructions in addition to those provided online
Lovely plant pot, excellent service. I liked it so much I straightaway bought two more!
Wonderful handmade cotton pot. Communication was great and the product looks even better than expected. Thank you!
Incredible local service and amazing plants - will be returning soon!
Brilliant service. Gorgeous plants. And Sarah is really helpful and always very happy to answer my questions. I have bought from Twig plants multiple times and will do again!
The plant and the pot are beautiful! They just add a happy touch to the house. Sarah is lovely! Absolutely recommend Twig!
Beautiful, soft pot with handy plastic tray, delivered with minimal packaging :) I know my sister is going to love it!
Twig Plants 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Quickly discovered Twig after moving to Bristol. Sarah’s cute pots and plants quickly made it feel like home :) and the delivery was professional and on time. Will continue to support and recommend!
Poor Sarah will have delivered plants and gorgeous pots to my house every Tuesday for 3 weeks. The first was a birthday present and then I couldn't resist spending my birthday money on more. I will definitely be using Twig again in the future!
Gorgeous plants and accessories snd a fab location at The Cove on North Street
These incredible pots make wonderful gifts or a lovely treat for yourself. Excellent quality and excellent service - thank you! I will be recommending Twig to all of my friends!
We're really happy with our new mustard plant pot.

It's really well made, reasonably priced and delivered quickly.

Would definitely recommend Twig Plants.
Twig Plants 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
I had a problem with plant, that I've purchased, but Sarah solved it very quickly. 5 stars for great customer service and communication!
Hi Ewelina,
I am so sorry that your plant was in this condition when you received it. As you said it sounds like water damage and I take complete responsibility due to the little time you have had it for. I would be happy to refund you the total amount of the purchase or give you a replacement plant. Please let me know which option is best for you.
I want you to know that this is definitely not my normal standard of service and I'd like to apologise again for it happening on this occasion. Do let me know how you would like to proceed.
Many thanks
Sarah
A lovely gift for my partner. Beautiful colours and great quality. Definitely would recommend
Beautiful plants and lovely customer service. Thank you so much!
Amazing! Really good range of plants to choose from & the service was outstanding. Sarah delivered the plants herself & gave us her card so that we could email her if we had any questions about caring for the plants. 100% would buy from Twig again!
Plants arrived in great condition, and the after care support is much appreciated - will definitely buy from Sarah again!
I love my plant pot! It looks really great and love the fact it is handmade! Thank you.
Twig Plants 5 star review on 9th November 2020
Sarah is the loveliest, nicest plant person out there. She’s really knowledgable about all things green and really talented, her hand made cotton pots are stunning!
Twig Plants is rated 4.98 based on 122 reviews