Twig Plants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twig Plants
I couldn't order online and wasn't sure of the size so I spoke with Twig Plants directly and they were soooo helpful. The plant pot arrived a couple of days ago and it is perfect!
Such an interesting array of plants. The shop is set up so wonderfully and it's a joy to look around at the plants and handmade cotton pots on sale. Sarah is so knowledgeable and really takes the time to talk to you about plant care, as well as making recommendations depending on your situation and home set-up. Really good quality plants and I am looking forward to returning again!
Lovely plant, lovely pot, great service!
The pots are fantastic quality and look beautiful. The colour graduation on the ombre natural dye pots is perfect and all the pots I've got from twig are my favourites
Twig Plants 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Thank you so much for the gorgeous new addition to my collection! She's absolutely perfect and so happy in her new home 🥰 Sarah went the extra mile from start to finish with my order, really customer friendly, great communication, and an all around lovely person to meet. Twig Plants has quickly become one of my favourites and I can't wait for the next chance to pop down!
Lovely plants. Website easy to use and collection very easy. Will be going back!
Good products from a friendly local shop - I was hoping that by shopping local, I'd be able to get some advice along with my compost and moss pole, and I did! Sarah was very helpful and gave some good pointers on how to repot my monstera deliciosa.
My plants are fabulous and Sarah was very knowledgeable and helpful. Will be back for more ASAP!
We are delighted with our prayer plant. The new shop was great, but the best bit was how Knowledgeable and passionate Sarah was about all her plants. We definitely recommend shopping at Twig.
Twig Plants 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Twig plants is a super little shop, with a very lovely owner. Sarah’s plants and pots are just gorgeous and her knowledge and help are fab. I’d highly recommend!
I brought a beautiful moonshine plant from Twig. Sarah was so easy to talk to and helped me choose the right plant for me, even taking plants down from her display for me. I will definitely be shopping at Twig again.
Lovely little shop and Sarah was really helpful getting the plant that I wanted.
I’ve purchased 2 gorgeous plants from twig so far, both so happy and healthy! I’ll be a regular there for sure! :)
Twig Plants 5 star review on 20th April 2021
What an amazing shop! Popped in on the opening day and it did not disappoint. Fabulous supply of plants and amazing plant pots created by none other than the shop owner herself. Plus I received the most amazing advice. 100% I’ll be back to feed my houseplant addiction!
Went to Twig plants the day they opened and Sarah was great. She gave me lots of advice about how to keep my plants alive. I wanted a new plant and a couple of her lovely handmade plant pots. If you haven't been there you need to. I will be heading back very soon. Thank you Sarah 👍.
Twig Plants 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Beautiful range of plants, great practical advice on their care and the most gorgeous pots to put them in !
I recently bought a beautiful plant and handmade pot and was delighted with both. Great service, gorgeous high quality products and a beautiful shop which is such a fantastic addition to North Street. I will be back again very soon!
I ordered online to collect a plant for a friends birthday and it was ready to collect within the hour, very impressed! Plant looks lovely and healthy and I’m sure my friend will love it :)
Bought as a gift for family. They loved it and appreciated knowing it was a pet safe plant. Website was really good and easy to use.
I love everything about Twig Plants. Sarah is a delight and always happy to help out a plant parent in need. Every plant I've bought from Twig (and I've bought a fair few) has been been exactly what I ordered and really healthy on arrival. The pots are gorgeous and great quality too.
Twig Plants is rated 4.99 based on 207 reviews