Twig Plants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twig Plants
Sarah was very helpful with my online order. I ordered plants for my colleagues and she labelled each one and wrapped it in a bag, they looked beautiful! Her shop is lovely and she is always very helpful!
very easy, buy & collect service, thank you!
Great friendly service. Very helpful. Great products. Highly recommend
I’m over the moon with my giant plant! Twig was full of knowledge as to which plant would be best for my room. And within a couple of days chosen plant was delivered to my house!! Thank you so much 🌱
Twig Plants 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Really responsive to messages, lush shop and a very healthy plant ☺️ Will definitely be shopping at Twig again soon!
A huge range of beautiful handmade pots and unusual plants, run by somebody who is clearly passionate about what they do and who is also extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Also, the mural on the shop front is worth the trip alone! My new favourite plant shop ever.
Just a great store! I love the different types of plants you get in there that I hadn’t seen anywhere else. I accidentally knocked over the plant I bought but went back and the owner (Sarah) told me everything I needed to do to save it. She was very helpful. 10/10 would recommend 😁
The perfect plant holder! We were looking for a teal coloured , textural plant holder for our shelves and this not only ticked all our boxes but was also hand made! Thank you Sarah - particularly for being so responsive
Gorgeous handmade plant pots. Sarah is wonderful and made me a lovely pot to fit a beautiful ivy. Delighted to have discovered this little shop!
Twig Plants 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Sarah was so knowledgable and enthusiastic - we love our new plants so much! 😍
Really great service, lovely plants and the handmade pots are amazing
Lovely little shop, plants are beautiful and owner is helpful and passionate about her plants :)
Twig has such a lovely selection of plants - we're so pleased with ours! The owner is super friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Can thoroughly recommend and will definitely be back.
Twig Plants 5 star review on 22nd May 2021 Twig Plants 5 star review on 22nd May 2021
I couldn't order online and wasn't sure of the size so I spoke with Twig Plants directly and they were soooo helpful. The plant pot arrived a couple of days ago and it is perfect!
Such an interesting array of plants. The shop is set up so wonderfully and it's a joy to look around at the plants and handmade cotton pots on sale. Sarah is so knowledgeable and really takes the time to talk to you about plant care, as well as making recommendations depending on your situation and home set-up. Really good quality plants and I am looking forward to returning again!
Lovely plant, lovely pot, great service!
The pots are fantastic quality and look beautiful. The colour graduation on the ombre natural dye pots is perfect and all the pots I've got from twig are my favourites
Twig Plants 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Thank you so much for the gorgeous new addition to my collection! She's absolutely perfect and so happy in her new home 🥰 Sarah went the extra mile from start to finish with my order, really customer friendly, great communication, and an all around lovely person to meet. Twig Plants has quickly become one of my favourites and I can't wait for the next chance to pop down!
Lovely plants. Website easy to use and collection very easy. Will be going back!
Good products from a friendly local shop - I was hoping that by shopping local, I'd be able to get some advice along with my compost and moss pole, and I did! Sarah was very helpful and gave some good pointers on how to repot my monstera deliciosa.
Twig Plants is rated 4.99 based on 220 reviews