Trespass Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Trespass
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Trespass made you happy

"Never will I order from trespass again Nightmare been told 2 days running that item has been shipped and will be in store the next day 3 days later still not here Now there saying next day ha ha What a total joke this company is Should of gone to blacks and got proper stuff for a few quid more Will wait till items cone then refund asap Dont use trespass"
Are you Trespass? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Shopping in Cwmbran just before Christmas Lee the store Manager helped us out. We were two very excited Welsh Nans shopping for our Grandchildren. Nothing was too much trouble for Lee and the team and we left with amazing bargains. Thank you"
"I recently had a custom clothing order of 750 shirts and they came out perfect. Seymore is friendly and works with you! I will always come back to his store!!!!"
"Delivery was earlier than stated on the website. The products were exactly what I ordered, and great quality. I will definitely be ordering from them again, and would recommend to friend's and family."
"I ordered 2 pairs of wellies, and a pair of welly socks for my daughter. The £2.99 socks arrived with a security tag still attached and so I couldn’t use them. On contacting Trepass they expected me to pay £3 to rerun them and then they would remove the tag for me!!!! What would I pay more than the value of the item again to return them? I expected an offer of ‘postage paid’ at least, if not a replacement product!!!! Abominable customer service!!!!! Don’t bother ordering from them!"
"STAFF MEMBER WAS VERY POLITE AND FRIENDLY"
"I bought several jackets in their Christmas sale and I was really happy with the easy ordering process and quick shipping"
"The quality of the goods they produce is second to none and when they have a sale, boy, do they have a sale! I have bought various garments from them, of late, and they have all been first rate and well priced. I would recommend their fleece lined winter trousers . Brilliant for keeping this pensioner cosy in a Scottish winter. Well done Trespass!"
"Easy to change a Christmas present, with receipt."
"Do Not use Trespass Do Not use Trespass, they will steal your money and not respond to attempts to contact them. Returned defective item and no refund they reject emails and cut off phone calls. Just a bunch of crooks."
"I went in store looking for help and advice regarding appropriate clothing for my upcoming trip to Iceland. The staff were really helpful and told me exactly what I needed with no pressure to purchase from them. I did purchase from them in the end and I am very happy with my clothing and they kept me really warm!"
"I visited their Birmingham store and was treated very unprofessionally by a female assistant. She was condescending and sarcastic in the first instance. I spent over £150.00 last November 2017. In this visit I purchased a child's ski suit. Whilst confirming via telephone what sizes I required for boots, the female concerned became very rude when I asked her if she had a size 8 boot. She said she had no clue, I then asked "can you find a size 8, is that something you can do. She became very unprofessional and "projected" her own insecurities onto me saying "I was being sarcastic". I have over 24 years experience as a Salesnab/Key account manager and Government account manager. She was totally unprofessional and I believe she has a racist agenda. I will never shop there again. Absolute disgrace. I was given the name of Kerry Grannon. I spent money in this shop, was looking to spend my monies on other items, and became I enquiried if she could find a size 8 she demanded I left the shop. She is a disgrace and her male colleague could not be bothered to rectify the situation. It's not my fault the store is closing down, therefore I am not responsible for people's emotions."
"I was looking for some walking boots and went in to the Keighley branch. Friendly and helpful staff cheered me up no end, lent me bigger socks to try on shoes with and I left with a great deal on some boots that fit like a glove. Excellent :)"
"Good service but mext day delivery actually took 2 days"
"i recent was brought a COMPAC MAC PACKAWAY WATERPROOF COAT. it claims to be breathable.i wore it once and for only 10 mins and i was soaked not by the rain but from sweat. it was like wearing a plastic bag. so i returned it as not fit for purpose well it took a long time and a few emails to explain to them why this was returned then all went quiet ,today they returned it to me . i asked why and they said they could find nothing wrong with it.. i did suggest they wore it and take a walk.. so zero points for product and even less for customer service.."
"You can get some great deals if you go online to by most items. which they will then deliver direct to your local shop at no extra cost. Have used this service many times and I I dont have to worry about deliveries fitting through the letterbox!"
"Great sale on"