Trespass Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Trespass

How would you rate Trespass?

12 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Gareth
STAFF MEMBER WAS VERY POLITE AND FRIENDLY

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Trespass in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Gareth KP
"STAFF MEMBER WAS VERY POLITE AND FRIENDLY"
Ariel Murray
"I bought several jackets in their Christmas sale and I was really happy with the easy ordering process and quick shipping"
Put My Name In Or Leave It Out. It Does Not Matter To Me.
"The quality of the goods they produce is second to none and when they have a sale, boy, do they have a sale! I have bought various garments from them, of late, and they have all been first rate and well priced. I would recommend their fleece lined winter trousers . Brilliant for keeping this pensioner cosy in a Scottish winter. Well done Trespass!"
Mr Richard Beecher
"Easy to change a Christmas present, with receipt."
"Do Not use Trespass Do Not use Trespass, they will steal your money and not respond to attempts to contact them. Returned defective item and no refund they reject emails and cut off phone calls. Just a bunch of crooks."
"I went in store looking for help and advice regarding appropriate clothing for my upcoming trip to Iceland. The staff were really helpful and told me exactly what I needed with no pressure to purchase from them. I did purchase from them in the end and I am very happy with my clothing and they kept me really warm!"
"I visited their Birmingham store and was treated very unprofessionally by a female assistant. She was condescending and sarcastic in the first instance. I spent over £150.00 last November 2017. In this visit I purchased a child's ski suit. Whilst confirming via telephone what sizes I required for boots, the female concerned became very rude when I asked her if she had a size 8 boot. She said she had no clue, I then asked "can you find a size 8, is that something you can do. She became very unprofessional and "projected" her own insecurities onto me saying "I was being sarcastic". I have over 24 years experience as a Salesnab/Key account manager and Government account manager. She was totally unprofessional and I believe she has a racist agenda. I will never shop there again. Absolute disgrace. I was given the name of Kerry Grannon. I spent money in this shop, was looking to spend my monies on other items, and became I enquiried if she could find a size 8 she demanded I left the shop. She is a disgrace and her male colleague could not be bothered to rectify the situation. It's not my fault the store is closing down, therefore I am not responsible for people's emotions."
"I was looking for some walking boots and went in to the Keighley branch. Friendly and helpful staff cheered me up no end, lent me bigger socks to try on shoes with and I left with a great deal on some boots that fit like a glove. Excellent :)"
Jake Bennett
"Good service but mext day delivery actually took 2 days"
Edwina Underwood
Verified Reviewer
"i recent was brought a COMPAC MAC PACKAWAY WATERPROOF COAT. it claims to be breathable.i wore it once and for only 10 mins and i was soaked not by the rain but from sweat. it was like wearing a plastic bag. so i returned it as not fit for purpose well it took a long time and a few emails to explain to them why this was returned then all went quiet ,today they returned it to me . i asked why and they said they could find nothing wrong with it.. i did suggest they wore it and take a walk.. so zero points for product and even less for customer service.."
"You can get some great deals if you go online to by most items. which they will then deliver direct to your local shop at no extra cost. Have used this service many times and I I dont have to worry about deliveries fitting through the letterbox!"
Wahida