Trespass Reviews

12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Trespass deliver?

How can I contact Trespass?
Click Here

Tell us how Trespass made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"My husband & I visited your Bowness store today to purchase footwear. After waiting unattended whilst the two shop assistants talked at the counter reading a map, I politely shouted excuse me ! Instead of the assistance walking over to us and helping us, she shouted yes what size would you like across the floor. Reluctantly we placed the shoe back on it's stand, walked past her and politely said "do not bother yourself as your service is atrocious and left the shop". Maybe just a bad day for her but you can not afford to provide that level of service when there Is so much competition on your doorstep, hence the two pairs of shoes were purchase 3 doors down."
Are you Trespass? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I purchased 2 waterproof jackets online and received confirmation. However a day later I received an email saying that they were out of stock so payment will be refunded. This is quite a common problem with Trespass and very disappointing. Better stock management linked to their online site is desperately needed as they are losing customers."
"Me and my wife purchased 2 pairs of 10000 rated waterproof trousers early last year after the sales chap said these were ideal for all weather activity, we didn't need to use them till early this year, when we found out they were totally useless the rain hit the seam and ran down inside of leg. We returned to the shop who didn't want to know, they gave us a support number and they didn't want to know and said its a shop responsibility. Very disappointed in the design and performance and after sales."
"I order ed some sandals online and when they didnt arrive by the specific date I contacted them. I was told they were out of stock. 10 days later I am still waiting a refund. Will I ever get it. This is disgusting service. I will never used them again."
"How ignorant is Curtis. I bought a coat from a Trespass store.It has 4 studs on the hood which are all the female so will not fit together.I am unable to wear the coat in the rain.I sent photos of the coat with labels still attached,the studs from both sides and the inside label.Curtis would not even admit there was anything wrong with the coat.His attitude is very poor.I asked for his full name so I can go to the small claims court and he will not email me now.For someone who answers Trespass reviews he needs a lesson in customer relations.If I had read their reviews I would never have shopped with them.I am dissapoined with the coat but even more disappointed with Curtis (still no surname)"
"Manchester Arndale - i had been given and Arndale gift card, i only had £6 left on the card and with this i wanted to buy wash in rain repellent for my coat. i entered the store and the young man that served me was very polite and helpful, there was a woman there who was very rude, as the young man was checking to see if the Arndale voucher would work, she very abruptly interrupted and dismissed the checks telling me it doesn't work in that store. the young man proceeded to re check but was quickly told to just leave it. i completely understand not every store in the Arndale will take the gift card but i do not appreciate to be met with a rude staff member demanding that her colleague not check the card. I like trespass but i will not be shopping in that store again."
"Bought ladies jacket. Quality good . Value for money good. Delivery outstanding I ordered jacket 27th March and it was delivered to my door 29th March. Trespass online staff( I think they are based in Scotland) very helpful and informative. Will certainly buy from them again."
"Visited Astle trespass in West Bromwich last week, & had such a pleasant experience, lovely friendly blonde haired lady was so friendly & welcoming & helpful, helped me find the right sizing & fit of a DLX jacket, will be visiting again very soon"
"Returned 2 items to store mid January, despite receiving a refund for one, the other did not materialise. After sending emails which were completely ignored and numerous phone calls where I was told it was their error and I would receive a refund in 7 days, I finally had to pass it to PayPal. Shockingly, they even failed to respond to PayPal’s request for more information, as a result, 7 weeks since I returned the item, I have my money. Have found the whole experience shocking and unprofessional, needless to say I will never buy anything online from them again. Buyer beware!"
"No problems with my order. Dispatched items separately, so part of my order arrived 2 days later but no issue with this. No quality issues and reasonably priced."
"Worst online shopping experience of my life. I will never be ordering or buying anything from Trespass ever again. I bought 2 raincoats for my holiday in November, they were 2 weeks late and therefore I did not get them in time for going away. I returned the coats to a store in Manchester as soon as I was back, I had to wait around for about an hour whilst the manager of the store tried to process the refund. This was frustrating in itself and once I finally got the email confirmation about the returns I thought the unsatisfactory service I had received since buying the coats was over, but I was very wrong! After a week of realising I had not received my refund, I first of all submitted a query form on the Trespass website, that was unsuccessful so I ended up calling multiple times speaking to various customer service advisors and they each told me something completely different about my refund, one even told me I had not returned any goods! So after weeks of chasing Trespass via the phone and online forms I have finally received my refund - 12 weeks after returning the goods. I wish I had read these online reviews before making the purchase in the first place! To add to my loathing of Trespass, I have now been billed £15 for the calls I made to their helpline which is an 084 number. NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"
"Never worked for such a unorganised company. Area manager way over his head can’t decide if he wants you to focus on customers or reply to emails either way which ever one you do is wrong. So unappreciated In anything you do for them and the company. You are a puppet of head office with a glorified title making you believe that your important, staff would rather have confrontations and point blame and make it all your fault than showing you how and what to do next. No progression No staff incentives No respect High turnover off staff. Always made to feel like your job is at risk happily threaten dismissal at anytime would rather dismiss you than teach you."
"Never will I order from trespass again Nightmare been told 2 days running that item has been shipped and will be in store the next day 3 days later still not here Now there saying next day ha ha What a total joke this company is Should of gone to blacks and got proper stuff for a few quid more Will wait till items cone then refund asap Dont use trespass"
"Shopping in Cwmbran just before Christmas Lee the store Manager helped us out. We were two very excited Welsh Nans shopping for our Grandchildren. Nothing was too much trouble for Lee and the team and we left with amazing bargains. Thank you"
"I recently had a custom clothing order of 750 shirts and they came out perfect. Seymore is friendly and works with you! I will always come back to his store!!!!"
"Delivery was earlier than stated on the website. The products were exactly what I ordered, and great quality. I will definitely be ordering from them again, and would recommend to friend's and family."
"I ordered 2 pairs of wellies, and a pair of welly socks for my daughter. The £2.99 socks arrived with a security tag still attached and so I couldn’t use them. On contacting Trepass they expected me to pay £3 to rerun them and then they would remove the tag for me!!!! What would I pay more than the value of the item again to return them? I expected an offer of ‘postage paid’ at least, if not a replacement product!!!! Abominable customer service!!!!! Don’t bother ordering from them!"
"STAFF MEMBER WAS VERY POLITE AND FRIENDLY"
"I bought several jackets in their Christmas sale and I was really happy with the easy ordering process and quick shipping"
"The quality of the goods they produce is second to none and when they have a sale, boy, do they have a sale! I have bought various garments from them, of late, and they have all been first rate and well priced. I would recommend their fleece lined winter trousers . Brilliant for keeping this pensioner cosy in a Scottish winter. Well done Trespass!"
Trespass is rated 2.83 based on 29 reviews