Treethorpe Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Treethorpe Ltd
Read Treethorpe Ltd Reviews

About Treethorpe Ltd:

In the last ten years, working with private individuals, company secretaries, asset custodians, local authorities and solicitors, we have helped over 2,500 ordinary people benefit from over £17 million worth of assets; assets they themselves had either long since forgotten about, or through our involvement, they have received a share in an unknown asset or estate they were legally entitled too. We achieve this through; genealogy research, our experience in historical probate research, our ability to trace people, the relationships we build with our clients and by utilising our asset discovery expertise.

02089148317

r.thurmott@treethorpe.com

44 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way,

Tell us how Treethorpe Ltd made you happy
Using Treethorpe and Jonathan Dattani was a very good experience. Jonathan was very helpful and quick to respond on questions. I would have rated this very good but there system kept locking me out and I could never get into my acct online and would have to only communicate via emails to Jonathan. I thank them for all they did.
Thank you for taking time to post a review on our services and for your comments about your Cases Manager Jonathan; he was very pleased to hear your thoughts. I am sorry to hear you have had trouble using our Client Portal. This is a new service and we continue to improve the access experience as we are conscious this can be frustrating. Regards Michelle Aldous General Manager
Treethorpe was flexible enough to negotiate an arrangement acceptable to both sides - the essence of a good deal.
Thank you - it is important to us that clients feel the service represents good value for money
I was contacted by Treethorpe telling me that I had an undisclosed amount due to me from my late Father. This turned out to be correct and I received the amount less commission payable to Treethorpe wth very little trouble. The lady I spoke to there called Marta was very helpful and explained all the steps clearly.
Dear Sandra I am glad we were successful in our service to you. Thank you for taking the time to complete the review and for your comments about Marta - she was pleased to hear them
Treethorpe Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 59 reviews