Treethorpe Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Treethorpe Ltd

About Treethorpe Ltd: In the last ten years, working with private individuals, company secretaries, asset custodians, local authorities and solicitors, we have helped over 2,500 ordinary people benefit from over £17 million worth of assets; assets they themselves had either long since forgotten about, or through our involvement, they have received a share in an unknown asset or estate they were legally entitled too. We achieve this through; genealogy research, our experience in historical probate research, our ability to trace people, the relationships we build with our clients and by utilising our asset discovery expertise.

02089148317

enquiries@treethorpe.com

17 Beaufort CourtAdmirals Way

Tell us how Treethorpe Ltd made you happy

"Great service. Good communication, honest with no hidden agenda's and a quick service"
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am pleased we were successful with your claim. Jonathan was very pleased to learn of your thoughts on the service provided.

General Manager
"Treethorpe were professional and responsive to all queries. I was kept informed at all stages and would Highly recommend them to anyone else looking for similar services."
Thank you for your feedback and recommendation.

General Manager
"From start to finish Lauren Geary was extremely helpful and friendly. She was always very patient, explaining any detail I failed to understand. Her approach was properly professional; she never put a foot wrong. I would have no hesitation recommending Treethorpe and especially Lauren."
"Using Treethorpe and Jonathan Dattani was a very good experience. Jonathan was very helpful and quick to respond on questions. I would have rated this very good but there system kept locking me out and I could never get into my acct online and would have to only communicate via emails to Jonathan. I thank them for all they did."
Thank you for taking time to post a review on our services and for your comments about your Cases Manager Jonathan; he was very pleased to hear your thoughts.

I am sorry to hear you have had trouble using our Client Portal. This is a new service and we continue to improve the access experience as we are conscious this can be frustrating.

General Manager
"An excellent team of professionals that provided myself with superb support and outcome of my case. I would definately recommend them to any future clients."
"From start to finish TREETHORPE LTD have perfomed in a very professional, friendly and supportive manner. The friendly emails made my case a pleasant one even under the circumstances. I would definately recommend their services."
Thank you very much for posting a review - so glad Lauren was able to help you during this time.

Michelle
"Excellent service throughout the process. Thankyou."
Dear Kev

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments, Rebecca was very proud when I shared them with her.

General Manager
"The service advice and protacol was imppecable. A really friendly attatude that made every stage of the way. Easy and without stress. I cannot imagine going anywere else for a service so important. More than highly recommended. Easily a 5 star plus treatment. Thank you so much Lauren."
Dear Mick

I was sat next to Lauren when you were speaking on the phone yesterday and I know she was quite overwhelmed by what you said. Thank you for taking the time to capture your thoughts via our reviews - it is most appreciated.

Michelle
"Thanks to Gemma’s efficiency it was discovered my share of the estate (being calculated elsewhere) was in error and my entitlement was in fact very much more. My gratitude therefore to Gemma and Treethorpe for their diligence and professionalism and I highly recommend Treethorpe and the services they provide."
Thank you for the appreciation expressed. Having followed this case through its many twists and turns, and witnessed Gemma's ongoing efforts on your behalf, I am really pleased that the outcome ensured you received your entitlement at the correct level.

I know Gemma has enjoyed her discussions with you and the support you have shown.

Michelle Aldous
"I would like to express my sincere thanks to Marta who provided a friendly, polite, professional, tactful and efficient service in her communications with me on the case related. I have no hesitation in recommending Treethorpe and the service that they provide. Thank you."
Dear Peter

Thank you so much for taking the time to express your feedback publicly. I am pleased Marta has looked after you so well.

Michelle
"A very good company very professional and good communication between them and myself thank you."
Dear Julie

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback online. Gemma was most appreciative

General Manager
"I would like to express my appreciation to the staff of Treethorpe for their excellent work on behalf of myself and family. I would especially like to thank Abbigale for her wonderful help and support through all the practical stages of the process. In addition, her thoughtful suggestions, kindness and sensitivity throughout the personal aspects of this case, have been very much valued. All in all, a most professional organisation."
I was so pleased to read how we have supported you and your family; at every level. Abbigale has left for the day and I know that seeing this on Monday will mean a great deal to her.

General Manager
"Gemma - Very professional and a pleasure to deal with"
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback - Gemma was very pleased to see what you wrote
"Excellent service and great value. Gemma was the picture of professionalism with frequent updates and accurate information. This process was completed out of country and by email and I would have to say that it was handled flawlessly. I would highly recommend TreeThorpe and Gemma for this type of service"
Dear Colin

Thank you for taking the time to publish your thoughts on the service provided to you.

Gemma was overwhelmed with your descriptions of her specifically.

Michelle @Treethorpe
"Exceptionally straightforward & clear details provided by Abbigale when requested. Friendly & efficient service all round."
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review - Abbigale was so pleased learn of your praise
"My family tree was amazing. It is good to know the other side of your family. They keep in touch and inform you of the process and what they need from you."
So pleased you liked the presentational copy of the Family tree.
"Service was very good informed of what was happening good communications"
Thanks you for your kind review - as our twentieth online reviewer you have triggered another £25 donation from Treethorpe to Richard House Children's Hospice
"Marta was highly efficient in terms of the process and ongoing communication. I am in Cape Town so the process can be messy, especially with snail mail. The transaction was handled smoothly and I am most grateful for the efficient and respectful service."
Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Marta was very pleased to see the review and we are very glad to hear that despite the different locations and time zones things went well for you.
"Jonathan was very helpful and efficient in providing information and updates during the distribution of a relatives estate. The company is professional and would not hesitate to recommend."
"prof in their dealings, took you through the steps step by step."
Treethorpe Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 36 reviews