Treethorpe Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Treethorpe Ltd

About Treethorpe Ltd: In the last ten years, working with private individuals, company secretaries, asset custodians, local authorities and solicitors, we have helped over 2,500 ordinary people benefit from over £17 million worth of assets; assets they themselves had either long since forgotten about, or through our involvement, they have received a share in an unknown asset or estate they were legally entitled too. We achieve this through; genealogy research, our experience in historical probate research, our ability to trace people, the relationships we build with our clients and by utilising our asset discovery expertise.

02089148317

enquiries@treethorpe.com

17 Beaufort CourtAdmirals Way

Tell us how Treethorpe Ltd made you happy

"The service advice and protacol was imppecable. A really friendly attatude that made every stage of the way. Easy and without stress. I cannot imagine going anywere else for a service so important. More than highly recommended. Easily a 5 star plus treatment. Thank you so much Lauren."
"Thanks to Gemma’s efficiency it was discovered my share of the estate (being calculated elsewhere) was in error and my entitlement was in fact very much more. My gratitude therefore to Gemma and Treethorpe for their diligence and professionalism and I highly recommend Treethorpe and the services they provide."
Thank you for the appreciation expressed. Having followed this case through its many twists and turns, and witnessed Gemma's ongoing efforts on your behalf, I am really pleased that the outcome ensured you received your entitlement at the correct level.

I know Gemma has enjoyed her discussions with you and the support you have shown.

Michelle Aldous
"I would like to express my sincere thanks to Marta who provided a friendly, polite, professional, tactful and efficient service in her communications with me on the case related. I have no hesitation in recommending Treethorpe and the service that they provide. Thank you."
Dear Peter

Thank you so much for taking the time to express your feedback publicly. I am pleased Marta has looked after you so well.

Michelle
"A very good company very professional and good communication between them and myself thank you."
Dear Julie

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback online. Gemma was most appreciative

General Manager
"I would like to express my appreciation to the staff of Treethorpe for their excellent work on behalf of myself and family. I would especially like to thank Abbigale for her wonderful help and support through all the practical stages of the process. In addition, her thoughtful suggestions, kindness and sensitivity throughout the personal aspects of this case, have been very much valued. All in all, a most professional organisation."
I was so pleased to read how we have supported you and your family; at every level. Abbigale has left for the day and I know that seeing this on Monday will mean a great deal to her.

General Manager
"Gemma - Very professional and a pleasure to deal with"
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback - Gemma was very pleased to see what you wrote
"Excellent service and great value. Gemma was the picture of professionalism with frequent updates and accurate information. This process was completed out of country and by email and I would have to say that it was handled flawlessly. I would highly recommend TreeThorpe and Gemma for this type of service"
Dear Colin

Thank you for taking the time to publish your thoughts on the service provided to you.

Gemma was overwhelmed with your descriptions of her specifically.

Michelle @Treethorpe
"Exceptionally straightforward & clear details provided by Abbigale when requested. Friendly & efficient service all round."
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review - Abbigale was so pleased learn of your praise
"My family tree was amazing. It is good to know the other side of your family. They keep in touch and inform you of the process and what they need from you."
So pleased you liked the presentational copy of the Family tree.
"Service was very good informed of what was happening good communications"
Thanks you for your kind review - as our twentieth online reviewer you have triggered another £25 donation from Treethorpe to Richard House Children's Hospice
"Marta was highly efficient in terms of the process and ongoing communication. I am in Cape Town so the process can be messy, especially with snail mail. The transaction was handled smoothly and I am most grateful for the efficient and respectful service."
Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Marta was very pleased to see the review and we are very glad to hear that despite the different locations and time zones things went well for you.
"Jonathan was very helpful and efficient in providing information and updates during the distribution of a relatives estate. The company is professional and would not hesitate to recommend."
"prof in their dealings, took you through the steps step by step."
"I am extremely happy with how efficient Jonathan has been during the distribution of a relative estate. He was understanding and explained the process required and kept me updated with regular emails ( I live in Australia). Jonathan made everything seem easy and straightforward and I am grateful for his kind, easygoing manner. Thank you!"
"Graham H. Gemma provided a very professional and friendly service in the distribution of my cousins estate ..she kept me informed at all times and her advise and help was very much appreciated."
Dear Graham

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts, both we and Gemma personally are very appreciative of your kind words.
"Treethorpe provided a wonderful service and kept me updated throughout my claim.All enquiries were answered promptly.Thoroughly recommend this company and many thanks to Jonathan. ."
Thank you for your feedback and recommendation - good communication is important to us and it is pleasing to hear this being appreciated
"Impressed with the efficiency and friendliness of the company. Case Manager, Abbigale kept me informed at all times via postal, telephone and email. Very clear instructions as to what had to be done. I thoroughly recommend Treethorpe!"
Thank you for how you have described the service Abbigale and Treethorpe has provided to you - great to hear . As our newest member of the team Abbigale is very proud to have made such an impact through her service
"Treethorpe was flexible enough to negotiate an arrangement acceptable to both sides - the essence of a good deal."
Thank you - it is important to us that clients feel the service represents good value for money
"Lauren in Treethorpe was extremely professional when distributing my uncle's estate.She kept me informed at all times by phone or email of any developments. Lauren was very helpful and easy to deal with. I would recommend Treethorpe to others unreservedly."
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review and for the positivity surrounding the service Lauren provided - she was immensely proud to read your comments; as we are of her.
"i was very happy with the way treethorpe Ltd I was contacted by Treethorpe telling me that I had an undisclosed amount from my late husband, The dealt with my claims professionally, communication was great, customer service was fantastic. i was very happy with the end result. The management did a great job. I thoroughly recommend this company."
Dear Lydia

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. We are pleased that we were successful on your behalf and that you valued Caroline's service so highly
I meant to also confirm as our 10th Reviewer you triggered the £25.00 Donation to Richards House - thank you
Treethorpe Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 29 reviews