Treethorpe Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Treethorpe Ltd
Read Treethorpe Ltd Reviews

About Treethorpe Ltd:

In the last ten years, working with private individuals, company secretaries, asset custodians, local authorities and solicitors, we have helped over 2,500 ordinary people benefit from over £17 million worth of assets; assets they themselves had either long since forgotten about, or through our involvement, they have received a share in an unknown asset or estate they were legally entitled too. We achieve this through; genealogy research, our experience in historical probate research, our ability to trace people, the relationships we build with our clients and by utilising our asset discovery expertise.

02089148317

r.thurmott@treethorpe.com

44 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way

Tell us how Treethorpe Ltd made you happy
Excellent service throughout. Albeit I was hesitant at initial phone call. All was completed as stated in Treethorpes introduction letter. Many thanks for the professional service and enlightening me on my family tree and inheritance. Would highly recommend.
Thank you Gemma.
Thankyou to Gemma and her colleagues for their endeavours in finding me and putting me back in touch with family members. A shame it took the death of an uncle to promote this. Good guys and would not hesitate in recommending them.
I must commend the professionalism, sensitivity and courtesy of both Lauren Geary and Caroline Cooper during the protracted complex negotiations to safeguard the inheritance.

Lauren was particularly dogged in tracking down myself and informing me of the inheritance that I never expected to receive. She ensured that the most was made of every opportunity and I wish her the best for her future career and her personal life.
As others have expressed, I was a little cautious on the first approach from Caroline Cooper from Treethorpe, as it came out of the blue, concerning the death of a relative of whom I was previously unaware.

However, throughout the process, Caroline struck the right balance between formality, compassion and expediency. I was kept informed of progress, with all communication timely and friendly.

Thank you so much, Caroline; I would not hesitate to recommend you and Treethorpe to anyone who may have need of the services you offer.
I was contacted out of the blue by Gemma Tame, representing this company. She told me they had found some assets of my long deceased grandmothers. After several letters and emails, I received a useful windfall to distribute to our family. All very professional and well explained. Quite marvellous!
My thanks go to Caroline Cooper for the very professional, sympathetically, friendly and very efficient way in which she contacted me and my relatives about a small legacy which was due to us. She guided me through all the procedures very clearly and always delivered any paperwork on time.

Thank you Caroline for all your very efficient help through all this and I would thoroughly recommend Treethorpe to anyone who has need of their services.
Caroline Cooper of Treethorpe dealt very professionally and sympathetically with the whole procedure.
My three brothers and myself were brought up in an orphanage. At the age of 15 we all went our different ways and so lost touch with one another. I was informed by Caroline that my older brother(whom I hadn't seen for 60years had died) leaving a small legacy. I was in touch with one brother, but the younger of my siblings, was nowhere to be found. After a lot of searching, (we were almost giving up ever finding him), Caroline informed us that they had found him in London. Excellent service, Treethorpe dealt with the whole procedure and we are now in touch with him on a regular bases. Thank you, Treethorpe and a big thank you to Caroline Cooper.
I would definitely recommend Treethorpe Ltd. I was extremely nervous when first contacted but can say without doubt that I could not have hoped for anyone better to guide me through this process which I would have been unable to, or would have wished to try to complete on my own.

Lauren was exceptional in her help, guidance and understanding throughout the whole process, at times that were difficult for me she explained everything clearly and precisely. She undertook all matters that needed sorting without questioning some of my reasons professionally and with kindness.

Thank you so much for making something that I wasn't expecting to deal with so much easier that I expected.
I had no idea that I was due any inheritance and thanks to Treethorpe Limited I received a nice sum of money. Treethorpe were efficient, kept me informed at all times what was happening and their fee for this service was very reasonable.
Despite initially being very suspicious having been contacted by Treethorpe, it all ended up just fine - they are professional, friendly and efficient, and kept us informed all the way through the eay process. We were very pleased with their service.
I can’t speak highly enough of this company they go above and beyond finding heirs to estates but they also put me in touch with long lost family members which in my case has been a godsend as I didn’t think I had any link to my past.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback - so heartwarming that our service has meant so much to you. Jonathan will be so pleased to read this upon his return from annual leave.

General Manager
I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to our Senior Cases Manager, Jonathan Dattani for the way he handled the complex execution of my late father’s estate. From the time I was contacted until the resolution of the case, Jonathan’s professionalism and expertise were outstanding. Over the course of what seemed to be a year, I was constantly updated, given clear, honest guidance and I was provided with access to a Client Portal to monitor the progression of my case and communicate as needed. In addition, Jonathan came to our home to personally address any questions my family and I had

What was especially rewarding was Jonathan conducting additional research to connect us with family members we had not seen in over 30 years and then provide us with a map of our family tree – they even found me after leaving the UK 30 years ago

I have no reservation in recommending Jonathan and his services, he was simply 5 stars – it simply would not have been possible for my family to negotiate all the complexities that come with a case in probate that also included the selling of a house

Thank you Jonathan and good luck - Stokes Family
Dear Neil

Thank you so much for articulating so clearly why you have awarded the service provided by Jonathan with five stars. He is absolutely overwhelmed by your comments.

One of the most rewarding things we can get to do in our field is reuniting families that have lost touch. I am glad Jonathan was able to do this for you and your family.

General Manager
Great service. Good communication, honest with no hidden agenda's and a quick service
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am pleased we were successful with your claim. Jonathan was very pleased to learn of your thoughts on the service provided.

General Manager
Treethorpe were professional and responsive to all queries. I was kept informed at all stages and would Highly recommend them to anyone else looking for similar services.
Thank you for your feedback and recommendation.

General Manager
From start to finish Lauren Geary was extremely helpful and friendly. She was always very patient, explaining any detail I failed to understand. Her approach was properly professional; she never put a foot wrong. I would have no hesitation recommending Treethorpe and especially Lauren.
Using Treethorpe and Jonathan Dattani was a very good experience. Jonathan was very helpful and quick to respond on questions. I would have rated this very good but there system kept locking me out and I could never get into my acct online and would have to only communicate via emails to Jonathan.
I thank them for all they did.
Thank you for taking time to post a review on our services and for your comments about your Cases Manager Jonathan; he was very pleased to hear your thoughts.

I am sorry to hear you have had trouble using our Client Portal. This is a new service and we continue to improve the access experience as we are conscious this can be frustrating.

General Manager
An excellent team of professionals that provided myself with superb support and outcome of my case. I would definately recommend them to any future clients.
From start to finish TREETHORPE LTD have perfomed in a very professional, friendly and supportive manner. The friendly emails made my case a pleasant one even under the circumstances. I would definately recommend their services.
Thank you very much for posting a review - so glad Lauren was able to help you during this time.

Michelle
Excellent service throughout the process. Thankyou.
Dear Kev

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments, Rebecca was very proud when I shared them with her.

General Manager
The service advice and protacol was imppecable. A really friendly attatude that made every stage of the way. Easy and without stress. I cannot imagine going anywere else for a service so important. More than highly recommended. Easily a 5 star plus treatment. Thank you so much Lauren.
Dear Mick

I was sat next to Lauren when you were speaking on the phone yesterday and I know she was quite overwhelmed by what you said. Thank you for taking the time to capture your thoughts via our reviews - it is most appreciated.

Michelle