Treethorpe Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Treethorpe Ltd

About Treethorpe Ltd: In the last ten years, working with private individuals, company secretaries, asset custodians, local authorities and solicitors, we have helped over 2,500 ordinary people benefit from over £17 million worth of assets; assets they themselves had either long since forgotten about, or through our involvement, they have received a share in an unknown asset or estate they were legally entitled too. We achieve this through; genealogy research, our experience in historical probate research, our ability to trace people, the relationships we build with our clients and by utilising our asset discovery expertise.

17 Beaufort Court
Admirals Way

How would you rate Treethorpe Ltd?

"i was very happy with the way treethorpe Ltd I was contacted by Treethorpe telling me that I had an undisclosed amount from my late husband, The dealt with my claims professionally, communication was great, customer service was fantastic. i was very happy with the end result. The management did a great job. I thoroughly recommend this company."
Gloria Stillwell
Unverified Reviewer
"I have nothing but praise for Lauren and Treethorpe. Lauren was professional and efficient during the months it took to finalise some shares which had been overlooked after my Father had died. All my numerous questions were answered in a pleasant and knowledgeable manner. I happily paid the fee to Treethorpe after they successfully found the shares and completed the transaction. Thank you again to Lauren and Treethorpe. I thoroughly recommend this company."
"Service was delivered with care understanding, and efficiency this secured my trust. Questions were answered thoughtfully. I was able to receive a reduced fee, this I appreciated. Marta provided invaluable support throughout the whole process. thanks Marta and all at Treethorpe Ltd"
Sandra Radford
Verified Reviewer
"I was contacted by Treethorpe telling me that I had an undisclosed amount due to me from my late Father. This turned out to be correct and I received the amount less commission payable to Treethorpe wth very little trouble. The lady I spoke to there called Marta was very helpful and explained all the steps clearly."
"Really impressed with the efficiency and friendliness of Treethorpe Ltd. Lauren was brilliant and kept me up to date regularly"
"A very professional organisation-kept me informed as their investigations progressed - found a relative that I never knew existed and a successful outcome"
"Great communication, outlined the whole process and kept me updated all the way through. Thank you."
"Communication by Gemma was excellent and the whole process seemed to be carried out very professionally."
"A very professional organization my case manager Caroline was exceptional and I was fully informed throughout the procedure. I was pleasantly surprised at the companies discovery of assets left to me and couldn't speak higher of the way Treethorpe and my case manager handled the proceedings. Thank you."
Kenneth W Miller
Verified Reviewer
"Discovered investments my grandfather (deceased) had in the UK that were never known to exist and then found me and paid me a substantial percent of what they recovered."
Treethorpe Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews