Totally Sports Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Totally Sports Insurance
Read Totally Sports Insurance Reviews

Tell us how Totally Sports Insurance made you happy
Had a quote from Tom for over £40 a month for just life and critical illness. These guys managed to get me the same combined cover in both plus income protection, sickness cover and fracture cover for less. Was a completely hassle free process too as the agent Andrew sorted everything for me. Couldn't recommend them more, hopefully I won't need to use them in future but the level of professionalism has assured me it won't be a problem if I do.
One of your representatives Nick was so helpful and talked me through everything step by step
i have had insurance out with these for over 2 yrs and never even had to call them before. last week as the MTB trails are opening again i took a turn too fast and ended up breaking my collarbone. i called them first thing on monday and was told what i had to do in order to make my claim. i sent the paperwork off yesterday and all is looking good. its looking like a lump sum payout of £1000 because of the level of fracture cover that i have in place. i am still able to work from home so i wont get anything from the income protection but just having that grand there is brilliant. does what it says on the tin as many have said before.
Nick gave me brilliant advice and ensured I chose the right company for my needs. Very happy with the service received and would recommend to friends and family that require similar cover.

Thanks
Troy
Very helpful and patient of any and all questions to make sure the package sold suited the needs and situation
Excellent service from start to finish
Good service
I was very kindly greeted by Nick. What a lovely man, he put me at ease straight away, didn’t pressure me into buying anyways, told me everything, let me ask questions, let me open up, tell him why I needed the cover and overall very very Professional. I will for sure recommend to friends and family and be staying with you guys! Nick, thankyou.
Was very clearly explained and extremely helpful lover the phone, fast and fair!
fractured my ankle earlier this year playing hockey. claiming was straight forward and props to Adam for helping me along the way with telling me what I needed to send off. The first payment came within 10 days-ish and I had two following payments for the 2 months i was unable to work (scaffolder). defo recommend having this for peace of mind, whatever sport or activity you do. cheers
Very good girl I spoke was really nice to talk to and made it easy for me to understand hope fully I neve use it but will nice to know its there
Extremely helpful
Covered all my requirements
Would highly recommend
Quality customer service from Andy! Couldn’t recommend him & his team enough!
Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff were on hand to make this an easy and trouble free process. Have recommended to friends.
Great all round
Had to have an operation. Rang the insurance company to be told I wasn't covered! Waste of time and money.
Chap called Nathan was really helpful and knowledgeable, saved me a fiver a month for better cover. Just waiting for the paper copy of my cover. All round good service
Took policy out for hubby that does mountain biking and is self employed, excellent customer service, and the policy also covers him for work as well as his sport, great peace of mind in these uncertain times.
Excellent customer care, knowledgeable in what he was selling and when promised to return calls he did!!
Thank you for the great service! Really appricate it! A big thank you to your staff member, Nick for returning my calls and answering all my relevant questions I needed to know!

Kind Regards,