Totally Sports Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Totally Sports Insurance
Read Totally Sports Insurance Reviews

Tell us how Totally Sports Insurance made you happy
Good service and very helpful
Sound
Give me joy because is a games of love,when I'm very angry only things that me happy is sports
Very helpful, explained any questions I had, so I fully understood what cover I was getting. Thoroughly good service all in all. A chap called nick noon looked after me well
Great service, I was helped by Nathan who advised me on what insurance I needed (Motorcross) and which price was the best suited for my income. He was excellent and defiantly knew his stuff, would highly recommend this company if your after sports insurance, very good price aswell.
Very stright forward and great cover
Wonderful salesmanship very friendly and found it with ease
Really good, good communication and kept me updated
Friendly staff
Nathan was a great help in sorting a new life insurance policy for myself and my partner. Would recommend totally and Nathan
Nathan Smith is very helpful and there is no pressure to take up a policy at all. This is my second policy that I have taken out and I would recommend Totally sports insurance to anyone.
Very good service helpful and good advice
The service was great nice and easy, super helpful and easy to talk too, would recommend to all my mates in the same sport!
fractured collarbone back in november whilst at work, payout within 7 days plus still receiving it monthly until im back working again. friendly helpful staff.
Very helpful and efficient service!
TLDR: Totally Insurance illegal started a policy on my behalf without my consent... I was told I had to go through a series of questions and an underwriting to get an exact quote for sports insurance. I expressed I wanted it for my bicycle more than myself, but decided to get the quote anyway after being told they only did it for the rider, not the bike, as I thought I could always get a second policy from somewhere else for the bike. I was told I'd receive a code from the insurance provider - Royal London - that I'd need to activate to start the policy, so I was assured by Tim at Totally that I wouldn't be starting a policy, just receiving an exact quote. Deciding not to go ahead I started a policy with another provider. 3 months down the line, I had an email from Royal London welcoming me. Tim, and Totally Insurance had proceeded with my policy despite not activating a code or giving authorisation to do so. Royal London quickly cancelled the policy and were very pleasant. Totally said it 'didn't sound like Tim' but I received a voicemail about 10 minutes after the cancellation, from Tim, exclaiming that he activated the policy on my behalf because he was worried I'd be without insurance as I hadn't gone ahead with the policy. Pretty sure they acted illegally, but at the very least they were very sneaky and dishonest.
Just bought insurance, quick and easy aplication. Tim is very good advisor, explain every my question before I ask. Great service
Andy was awesome went through everything in detail so understood everything fully. Spent a lot of time to make sure I got the best policy but within my price band. Was worried a few old injuries would be a problem but he sorted it all out. Great service, ended up with great cover for income protection and critical illness
Amazing service and honest advice with no hard selling. 10/10
Nick was very helpful and explain a few choice to be. Very happy with service
Totally Sports Insurance is rated 4.81 based on 114 reviews