Totally Sports Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Totally Sports Insurance
Read Totally Sports Insurance Reviews

Tell us how Totally Sports Insurance made you happy
Good company and easy too use
Great service
I have had the insurance a few years now and renewed it again This was so easy and they were very professional and not pushy they wanted the best for me at what i could afford
Very good and helpful!!
Very helpful employee got me exactly what I wanted
Fantastic service provided. Craig had great knowledge of the product and explained everything in detail. Would definitely reccomend to friends and family.
Can't fault their level of service - was out of action for 4 months after a badly broken ankle due to my MTB. Got over a grand payment within 7 days then £1200 each month after. Does what it says on the tin to be fair.
Very helpful and easy to talk to would 100% recommend
Very good, quick service
Got everything I needed. Very happy customer...
Help me get back to what I enjoy, playing rugby with no worries of income. So helpful and found the best policy for my needs.
Very professional and help with information needed
I was dealt with professionally and Tim was helpful with the quotes
Very quick and easy to take insurance out with this company very helpful and polite also would recommend to friends,family and work colleagues
very easy to take insurance out with this company very helpful and polite will recommend to friends and family.
took out insurance about 2 years ago now and had a nasty injury resulting in a broken leg at the beginning of the year. Totally were fantastic, really good communication and helped me and my family out in what would have otherwise been an awful time. Can't recommend them enough!
took out insurance with totally about 5 years ago now and have used it twice already, once on broken ankle and other fracture collarbone always been top to deal with and good to have as injury does happen.
Hubby plays Rugby and has had a policy out with Totally Sports for a couple of years now (since our daughter was born). February he broke his leg and this has been a god send. The initial sum we received made sure we didn't have to panic about loss of earnings since he couldnt go to work, and we are still receiving monthly payments now whilst he is still off work. Basically, its just allowing us to live our normal life until he can get back to work again. Would (and have) recommend to friends and family, anyone who plays sports or has a job with a risk of injury. Thanks to all the team at Totally Sports. x
Great service. I'm now covered for motocross!
Totally Sports Insurance is rated 4.89 based on 19 reviews