Totally Sports Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Totally Sports Insurance
Read Totally Sports Insurance Reviews

Tell us how Totally Sports Insurance made you happy
Nathan was a great help in sorting a new life insurance policy for myself and my partner. Would recommend totally and Nathan
Nathan Smith is very helpful and there is no pressure to take up a policy at all. This is my second policy that I have taken out and I would recommend Totally sports insurance to anyone.
Very good service helpful and good advice
The service was great nice and easy, super helpful and easy to talk too, would recommend to all my mates in the same sport!
fractured collarbone back in november whilst at work, payout within 7 days plus still receiving it monthly until im back working again. friendly helpful staff.
Very helpful and efficient service!
TLDR: Totally Insurance illegal started a policy on my behalf without my consent... I was told I had to go through a series of questions and an underwriting to get an exact quote for sports insurance. I expressed I wanted it for my bicycle more than myself, but decided to get the quote anyway after being told they only did it for the rider, not the bike, as I thought I could always get a second policy from somewhere else for the bike. I was told I'd receive a code from the insurance provider - Royal London - that I'd need to activate to start the policy, so I was assured by Tim at Totally that I wouldn't be starting a policy, just receiving an exact quote. Deciding not to go ahead I started a policy with another provider. 3 months down the line, I had an email from Royal London welcoming me. Tim, and Totally Insurance had proceeded with my policy despite not activating a code or giving authorisation to do so. Royal London quickly cancelled the policy and were very pleasant. Totally said it 'didn't sound like Tim' but I received a voicemail about 10 minutes after the cancellation, from Tim, exclaiming that he activated the policy on my behalf because he was worried I'd be without insurance as I hadn't gone ahead with the policy. Pretty sure they acted illegally, but at the very least they were very sneaky and dishonest.
Just bought insurance, quick and easy aplication. Tim is very good advisor, explain every my question before I ask. Great service
Andy was awesome went through everything in detail so understood everything fully. Spent a lot of time to make sure I got the best policy but within my price band. Was worried a few old injuries would be a problem but he sorted it all out. Great service, ended up with great cover for income protection and critical illness
Amazing service and honest advice with no hard selling. 10/10
Nick was very helpful and explain a few choice to be. Very happy with service
Absolutely superb customer service!!! Tim was a pleasure to deal with.
My advisor was Andy and he was able to explain everything clearly and with patience. On this occasion I subscribed to the insurance plan that Totally Sports provided. Thanks.
I didn’t make a purchase for any sports insurance?
Really happy with the service I received from Mark . I can carry on with my job and hobbies with piece of mind. Would highly recommend
Nice and easy to get setup . Always worth having just in case anything happens .
Tim helped me. Super helpful nice guy. Explained everything I needed to know really well.
top class when it came to claiming through them for my fractured ankle. advised over the phone and i sent relevant paperwork off within a couple of days. worth every penny having this.
The advisor (nick I think) was really helpful and friendly, he explained everything in a great manner
Nathan has been fantastic looking after me. Thank you Nathan.
Totally Sports Insurance is rated 4.82 based on 105 reviews