Totally Sports Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Totally Sports Insurance
Read Totally Sports Insurance Reviews

Tell us how Totally Sports Insurance made you happy
Great prices, great service, explained very well been with these for few years now would definitely recommend!
Very surprised by the amount of cover I get with a small amount I pay every month
The person I spoke to was very helpful , and explained exactly what this required I would definitely put this across to others Thanks
Easy to set up and and the team I spoke to on the phone was very helpful in helping me understand grate service
Great friendly service with very informative staff
Good company and easy too use
Great service
I have had the insurance a few years now and renewed it again This was so easy and they were very professional and not pushy they wanted the best for me at what i could afford
Very good and helpful!!
Fantastic service provided. Craig had great knowledge of the product and explained everything in detail. Would definitely reccomend to friends and family.
Can't fault their level of service - was out of action for 4 months after a badly broken ankle due to my MTB. Got over a grand payment within 7 days then £1200 each month after. Does what it says on the tin to be fair.
Very helpful and easy to talk to would 100% recommend
Very good, quick service
Help me get back to what I enjoy, playing rugby with no worries of income. So helpful and found the best policy for my needs.
Very professional and help with information needed
I was dealt with professionally and Tim was helpful with the quotes
Very quick and easy to take insurance out with this company very helpful and polite also would recommend to friends,family and work colleagues
very easy to take insurance out with this company very helpful and polite will recommend to friends and family.
took out insurance about 2 years ago now and had a nasty injury resulting in a broken leg at the beginning of the year. Totally were fantastic, really good communication and helped me and my family out in what would have otherwise been an awful time. Can't recommend them enough!
took out insurance with totally about 5 years ago now and have used it twice already, once on broken ankle and other fracture collarbone always been top to deal with and good to have as injury does happen.
Totally Sports Insurance is rated 4.76 based on 25 reviews