Tiling Courses UK Reviews

Read Tiling Courses UK Reviews

ukprotiling@gmail.com

Unit 6B, Longhill Ind Estate, Ullswater Road, Hartlepool

Tell us how Tiling Courses UK made you happy
I paid to go for the first week and decided to do the full 3 week course, as I was enjoying it so much and I could see how much this would benefit me by completing the course. Not only can I tile, but I have knowledge about the business side and product knowledge. I have all the paperwork to refer to after too. I am very happy with this course and Darren and Tracy are lovely people. Excellent course and now I feel ready to go out and make good money. I have after care when needed if I have any questions and certificates to show my clients. Not only do I have all this I made great friends from the course too. Thank you very much Tracy and Darren
I had worked in the NHS for 31 years, the last 15 as a specialist nurse & I was burnt out, quitting my job in December 2018. I needed to make a difference to my work-life balance which had been pretty rubbish. Keen to change my life I had attended a week's tiling course at the end of last year by a training company south of the M25 - all I can say is that their course prepared me for NOTHING! I signed up for Darren's 2 week advanced tiling course after consulting the oracle (Darren's wife) Tracey "if you're pretty handy at DIY then this is the course for you"! Darren's knowledge is second to none, & I can honestly say that I learnt more in my initial 36hrs with UK Pro Tiling than I did in the entire week down south. He initially gives you the basics of both tiling & running a business which quickly becomes advanced level teaching of both. Everything you learn on the 2 week course equips you ready for real world jobs. I already have my first job lined up for next week, in addition to all the tiling required on 2 new-build 3 bedroom houses with en-suites, I can't wait. I would recommend Darren's course to anyone who wants to make a difference in their lives.
Just finished the 13 day tiling course here at UK Pro tiling, had the best time ever, every day was a new tiling challange and Darren is constantly looking after you and pounding you with tips, tricks and information. Everything you need to run a tiling business is delivered at the highest levels here. Can't fault anything and very professionally run from start to finish. Highly recommended Terry from london
Simply put it does what it says on the Website. I can say beyond any doubt that Darren really wants to pass on all the skills he has learned over an extremely successful career and you would be a fool not to take on his advice. From beginning to end being looked after during the booking procedure and whilst on the course Tracey is a diamond making sure you have all you need. These guys are really passionate about what they do and I cannot thank them enough. We all have doubts but this is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Thanks to you all.
Attending this course probably 2 months ago or so was real eye opening. The help that both Tracey and Darren gave made it very easy for me to finish the first week. The level of experience you get here at UK pro tiling speaks for itself! And the knowledge and practicality you gain is a shock to ones self. I would recommend anyone wanting to get in the tiling game to come on the course and give it a try.
Worth every penny, if your looking for a new direction in life then this is a one stop shop, fantastic business advice, everything you need to know about how to run and manage your tiling business. The tiling skills passed on are superb and at the highest levels all backed up with a massive hand out detailing how to solve all kinds of tiling problems. Not the cheapest tiling course but if you want the best then it comes at the fully justified price they charge. Made my money back for the course fees paid in the first two weeks of leaving Best money I’ve spent training here. Booking is so straight forward from their excellent accommodation to getting to the training centre, Tracey is a pleasure to deal with and looks after you so don’t worry about anything Well worth the 5 stars Richard from Berkshire
Took this excellent course back in November. Attention to detail was second to none. For affordability an knowledge I wouldn't look any further. Has given me the confidence to take on this new challenge an the back up support an notes are a massive bonus an so handy to refresh your mind. Just one of the many stones not left unturned. Superb.
Had looked at other tililng courses but kept going back to UK pro tililng mainly on cost of course and the reviews on UK pro tililng so I went for it and it did not disappoint, Tracey talked to me about the course and she got me booked on it, I did the week course on the Monday morning we all met Darren from that moment on it was none stop loads and loads of information and the pace was relentless 5 days of this my head was banging a lot to take in yes it was but with Darren's expertise and help it's the best tiling course you will ever do and worth every penny so don't look anywhere else I travelled from Durham every day and really enjoyed it credit to Darren and Tracey thank you for everything 👍👍
Brilliant course, teaches you the essential skills of tiling and helps you deal with the real life problems you could face in future. I travelled from Kent and thoroughly enjoyed it and thought it was worth it.
This is a superb course and delivers everything you need at a pro level. I was looking for a career change and tiling was something that interested me, i attended a local course to me earlier in the year, thought it was OK at the time as i didn't have anything to compare it too, i tried a job when i left and new straight away i knew i was out of my depth and the training i received was pretty useless. i looked for somewhere else, Cut a long story short i rang Tracey from UK Pro Tiling Training and she is very professional. I attended 3 weeks later and i learned more here in 1 day than the whole of the other course put together. Training is delivered hard with no nonsense and is focused on you tiling for a living, there is too much to go into what was delivered, don't waste you money anywhere else as the reviews here say it all and i can verify that they are spoken truthfully as once you have finished you can see why people say what they say about this place. This is a one stop shop at the highest level into a new career, I am in full time tiling as a career now thanks to attending here and making more money than i ever thought i could Thanks again Ant from Cambridge
*Amazing Tiling Course* I decided on a complete career change and having done some research as to what career would best suit me, I decided on tiling. I chose this course having read the positive reviews though there were other courses geographically closer to home. I attended the 9 day course with the aim of setting a business up in the new year, though having never put a tile on a wall I was a little apprehensive. The course is very fast paced but this is due to Darren wanting to give as much tiling information and knowledge to all the trainees. The first week Darren will coach and give you tips whilst you are tiling, ensuring that everyone is up to speed. I found the first week very challenging but stuck at it into the second week where Darren sets you a task and you put all your first week's experience into practice. It's surprising how much you learn from the first week and automatically put into practice in the second week. I would very much recommend this course. You get great value for money as the detail and experience you gain over a 9 day course I believe can't be gained on any other course. Thanks Again Darren and Tracey Tom (12th Nov - 22nd Nov)
Superb course. I have been away from the course now for 4 weeks and have just finished a 5 day floor tiling job worth 2 grand so really need to thank darren and tracey in this review for their help. This is a pro tiling course and darren hits hard so don't expect an easy ride he takes no prisoners but this makes you pay attention and work your own arse off. Everything on the course is geared to help you out once you have left and everything fell into place perfectly for me. i had no prior tiling experience but darren gets to work on you from 8 am until 6 pm on the first day and doesn't take his foot off the accelerator until the moment you leave, its tough but fantastic and an eye opener. Go to some DIY tiling place and you may have an easy ride, you might think its great at the time but once you leave you will suffer without the knowledge given here. Darren covers absolutely everything you need to succeed from how to tile to how to run a successful business with a load os self motivation and self belief thrown in. Tracey is so lovely to help you out from the first phone call to anything you need whilst your on the course. The 5 star reviews are well deserved. Thank You Tim
Darren an Tracey are wounderful people. The course is intense but straight to the point. I stayed for the 13 day course. The accommodation was super no problems at all. You have any problems whilst on the course don’t worry just talk to Tracey an Darren an they are ready to help in anyway they can I’m so happy I went Uk pro tiling course thank you guys 👍👍
The experience was amazing Darren and Tracey nicest people you could meet. The knowledge Darren has in Tiling Is unbelievable I was a bit took back I didn’t think there was as much to it. I came from a postman background totally new too me but within a week your Tiling a good standard learn so much but week two that’s where big improvements came more confident and your left own your own basically like the real world. I’ve learned so much is a bit hard to remember every thing but your notes are there. On the business side of the business sales etc Darren’s knowledge is worth the price alone on the day blew me away tbh and if you listen you will be successful!! I’m only at the very start of advertising for my business and I’ve lots of work coming in can’t belive it tbh but I’ve only Darren to thank. Well worth the money so glad I took the risk and done the course thanks Darren and Tracey.
So happy with the skills and knowledge i have came out with, going in not known alot about tiling and now i feel so motivated and confident to do every myself, darren is amazing at what he does and i would highly recommend! Thanks again darren and tracey
This course is an absolute must for anyone wanting to expand or start a new career in tiling. It's tough,draining and will push you mentally and physically but it is so worth it and the 1 day business side on Marketing, Sales and other techniques for running a business and getting customers is worth more than the 5 day course total on its own. That alone would put you ahead of the pack even if you didn't use tiling as your future career. Don't waste your time and money on any other glorified DIY course. You'll come away with the practical and business skills so it's a no-brainer.
The way in which the course was taught was second to none quite scary at first but Darren has a way of feeding you the information needed
Way beyond my expectations! Very insightful on the practical and business side of things. Darren has a great way of working and is clearly very passionate about what he does which then rubs off on the trainees. Tracy was a delight to deal with, super friendly and couldn’t have been more helpful if she tried. Would recommend this course to anyone and everyone! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Wow what an amazing 9 days I’ve had at pro tiling. I’ve learned more than I ever thought I could about tiling and not only just tiling and the background and prep etc but also how to put this knowledge into use and make money from it. Darren has shown me how to start my own business from making a name all the way to marketing and what to say when I’m quoting a job. Truly inspirational man with nothing but passion in his heart to help others be successful. Darren always makes sure everyone is keeping up and at the same level so nobody falls behind. I would highly recommend this course to anyone that wants to start tiling and the business side of the course is outstanding insight, invaluable information. I travelled from Swansea up to Middlesbrough to attend this course and I’m more than happy I did, worth every minute of the journey and certain value for money considering your learning from expert in the field. I’ve left the course feeling confident with my skills and inspired and motivated. When I need to train staff up they will be sent on this course. Customer service is unique and exceptional. Thank you Tracy and Darren for such a lovely experience.
If its value for money your looking for then look no further, this is a pro tiling course so don't expect an easy ride, go to a DIY place for that, the first day here ran from 8 am til 6pm with only 30 minutes break for lunch, no gentle break in. Darren teaches everything you need to know about tiling for a living and nothing is left out so you are pushed hard, The course is designed for people with no tiling experience but if your Mr Bean then you may struggle to keep up. I had no tiling experience at all and loved every minute of this course, i found darrens instruction clear and easy to follow although there was one person on our course who couldn't get it and was a bit out of his depth, this was not darrens fault as he can't explain and help you any more than he does. If your not a practical hands on person then why would you want to go self employed as a tiler. If your looking for a career in tiling then this course sets you up perfectly, whats the point of going on an easy course then finding out when you leave that real jobs will be hard. Here you are given the professional tips and tricks of the tiling trade to overcome any problem,,, Train hard and work easy is the summary of this course. Well worth the 5 star review from me Highly recommended Bill Diggan
Tiling Courses UK is rated 5.00 based on 400 reviews