UK Pro Tiling Training Reviews

Read UK Pro Tiling Training Reviews

ukprotiling@gmail.com

Unit 6B, Longhill Ind Estate, Ullswater Road, Hartlepool

Tell us how UK Pro Tiling Training made you happy
I attended the 5 day course in mid-September and I have to say be prepared for information overload. However don’t worry bout the shear volume of knowledge given to you as it’s all backed up in numerous well worded printed handouts that are yours to take away. Even in just five days my limited tiling knowledge was increased ten fold or more, and on day five the natural stone and business management day was brilliant.
I highly recommend this to anyone thinking of going into tiling and I am very tempted to return to the northeast for the second weeks training.
Well worth the 5 1/2 hour motorway journey.
Also the accommodation was spot on and only ten minutes from the training centre.
Worth every penny it honestly has changed my life for the better. Darren and Tracey are really nice people and very helpful.
All I can say is superb, this is unlike any course ive been on and ive done a lot of them with my workplace.
You pay your money here for tuition and boy does Darren deliver it in huge quantities, you sit down on Monday morning and its like a tsunami that hits you, the name above the door says professional tiling training which is what's delivered, the odd person on the course moaned a bit that it was too much to take in, what did they expect, I was the opposite I couldn't get enough of what he said as everything is geared for you to be successful, life doesn't give you an easy ride and Darren pulls no punches in getting you prepared for real world tiling.
I left the course full of confidence knowing I was trained to the highest required levels, was it easy no, am I getting the benefits now from the course, yes, soon after leaving I made £1700 in one week tiling, twice as much as ive ever made working for someone else.
Things are great, looking forward to an exciting career ahead, couldn't have even contemplated being self employed without there help.
If you like no nonsense, straight to the point information that works you will be in good hands here
Highly recommended as my brother has booked on also now.
From Dave
What a great experience i had on the 13 day tiling course at UK Pro tiling training
I had no prior knowledge of tiling and within a few weeks I was armed to the teeth with tiling skills of every situation and also massive knowledge on products and background info.
There is also business which is top class, this course delivers everything you need, I left with a full professional set of tools for the job which Darren goes through, there are cheep tools out there to buy but I decided to buy their quality tools rather than cheap inferior ones.
I started tiling work the following week after listening to Darren advertising methods which don't fail and I'm booked up now for 4 weeks after leaving only a month ago
Best decision ever
Tony
Having invested a significant amount of savings into the two week (9 day) course, I needed it to deliver. I was made redundant two months before starting and felt as if this was going to be a little bit of and all or nothing moment in my life.

It paid off and was an excellent experience from start to finish. There is little more to say.

Some tips:
- If at all possible, watch someone tile before you go. If you go into this completely blind, Darren's quick delivery can loose you.
- Take food and drink with you. The aim is to learn, not to waste time.
- Go with a clear mind and think carefully before making additional purchases on the course. You can always contact them afterwards and make purchases on tools, but all I will say is that trade discounts in tiling stores can be very generous!

I had never laid a tile in my life and now I feel I could tackle any project.

I cannot recommend at least two weeks here enough.
Spent the last 3 weeks on Darren’s pro tiling course , to say intense is an understatement but what you learn about the whole tiling business & the skills you learn are second to none ! Darren with his wealth of tiling knowledge & Tracy with her aftercare whilst on the course was amazing couldn’t of asked for anymore. Seriously couldn’t recommend the 3 week course enough if you’re serious about making a career in tiling , personally I learnt so much in weeks 1&2 but was still nervous about setting the business up but week 3 was the icing on the cake ! I left at the end off it with confidence sky high & have had 3 enquires in 2 days of leaving the course due to Darrens advise & tuition ! Week 3 is an absolute must , you do it & you’ll understand why I say this at the end of it . Good luck to all that decide to take this journey you won’t be disappointed.Good luck Gary /Hove East Sussex , G& S Tiling Specialists if you want any tiling done , all aspects covered
Full on course covered every detail u could need . Very useful information and the course was well laid out. Showing u every cut u could need for a career in tiling as well as so many different layouts
I was looking for a career change and a course that would provide me with all the skills and knowledge to set me off. I found it with UK pro tiling. Fantastic course which runs like clockwork. All thanks to Darren and Tracey. If you want to be the best dont look anywhere else. It's a one stop shop that can take you from zero to hero. Thanks for everything .
Absolutely brilliant course - none stop from start to finish, if you really want to get some proper knowledge about tiling, this is the place to go.
So much is squeezed into this course it is unbelievable.

Darren and Tracey make a great team, their customer service is amazing and make you feel well looked after throughout.
I signed up for the 13 day course with Darren and Tracey. I searched around for numerous tiling courses and every forum and review lead me back to this one. I have to say I was not disappointed and was extremely impressed that the course lived up to the hype.

I have to say that this course was extremely jam-packed and full on from morning to early evening. You go home of a evening thinking about nothing else; tiling, cuts, patterns, reveals, etc..
Darren's knowledge and expertise was superb and his help for setting up a business was extremely helpful.

I have to thank Darren and Tracey for their hospitality and making me feel very welcome. I look forward to a career and the challenges that lie ahead with a new-found passion.

Highly recommend!!!

Darren from Bris.
Looked around for a good while before selecting the 9 day course. On starting the course I was very impressed with the amount of information provided , it is a full on course with no real time to yourself. Darren is always on hand to guide you and provide his expertise. I started the course as a DIY tiler however feel now that I am confident enough and have the knowledge and information to start out on my own.
I would thoroughly recommend this course to anyone with similar thoughts of a business.
Very intense loved every second of the course
Darrens knowledge is second to none and hopefully one day I will be half as good as he is !!! This is the best course for miles around
Fantastic course with a brilliant trainer! What I learned in a week would have taken 2 years in a normal college, fast and informative with no B.S!
I’ve just returned home from a 13 day intense tiling course and boy was it intense! If you are thinking about starting a career as a tiler then this is the course to attend, not only will Darren give you as much knowledge as he can with tiling he will also tell you everything you need to know about starting a business and how to get work. You will be doing a lot of tiling and learning how to cut the tiles properly and how to cut around awkward obstacles. I have attended many courses over the years but I can say this definitely the best in the way it is delivered. Also Darren’s wife and business partner Tracey is very helpful with regards to booking you in, arranging accommodation and generally looking after you whilst you’re on the course. I never laid a tile before this course and I’m now looking forward to starting my own business and a career in tiling. I’d like to say a big thank you to Darren and Tracey for making me feel welcome and allowing me to stay at one of their nice houses!
If you want to go from knowing nothing about tiling to know everything this is the course. Darren is amazing and can teach u everything if willing to listen.

I can’t thank them enough for they done for me
Just finished this course and it is mind blowing, I read loads of excellent reviews so was expecting it to be good but it was still way better than that.
Darren who leads the training really wants you to do well and puts everything he can to give you the best start and how to make lots of money from tiling.
His business mind and how he gets the info over to you is very impressive.
The learning never stops from start to end.
There is way to much covered to even list what you do on the course.
All I can say is thank you for an experience I will never forget and I'm putting my new knowledge into a business that will give me a new outlook on life.
Darren gives you the mindset of how you can achieve anything and How to set your goals of what you want out of life.
Not just a tiling course but a whole new way of thinking.
Superb
Thanks
Spencer
Excellent course with excellent aftercare. You find a better, more knowledgeable man than the business owner & tutor Darren
Brilliant course. Darrens knowledge is second to none. The course is amazing. Tracey makes everything so easy when organising over the phone, very welcoming as well. Highly recommended.
I have attended to 13 days course from Glasgow. I travelled from Glasgow to the training centre every Sunday after my weekend shift in Glasgow and I absolutely do not regret it. I have learned so much in these 13 days and Tracey and Darren have been very helpful. After the lockdown it was difficult to arrange a 3 weeks course for me but Tracey managed to fit me in and she helped me to find an accommodation for these three weeks. Darren and Tracey allowed my wife who is going to help me on this field to come and to attend to the business course and even send us all information in Word format so we can translate easily to our own language. After leaving the course for a week now we have started to do all what we have been learned on business basis to advertise and sell our services. I really trust in myself and skills I have achieved during my training. I would highly recommend UK Pro Tiling if you are looking to start your own business. I would like to thank you to Tracey and Darren for everything and I am hoping to receive his advises once I start to get jobs. I will write an update as soon as I start my business too. Thank you.
If your looking for a career change then Darren from UK Pro Tiling Training is your man, he is the google of tiling, any question you have is answered with detail and he goes into his own experiences in the answer.
The course is non stop as he packs more than you will imagine, You can tel he has run the course a long time as it runs like clockwork and every minute of the day is utilised for learning, Darren and Tracey are passionate about what they do and they have your interests at heart and they genuinely want you to do well after you leave, I actually visited a couple of local centres before I came here and the difference is night and day as professionalism goes.
Training is only something you will do probably the once and its a big commitment and large money outlay, don't waste it.
Cant thank the 2 Darrens in the training centre enough and Tracey for looking after you, accommodation was perfect and very clean detached house, just round the corner to the centre, made some great friends on the course who I still keep in touch with, business is going great.
Highly recommended