Tiling Courses UK Reviews

ukprotiling@gmail.com

Unit 6B, Longhill Ind Estate, Ullswater Road, Hartlepool

Tell us how Tiling Courses UK made you happy

Telephone
"Brilliant course, teaches you the essential skills of tiling and helps you deal with the real life problems you could face in future. I travelled from Kent and thoroughly enjoyed it and thought it was worth it."
"This is a superb course and delivers everything you need at a pro level. I was looking for a career change and tiling was something that interested me, i attended a local course to me earlier in the year, thought it was OK at the time as i didn't have anything to compare it too, i tried a job when i left and new straight away i knew i was out of my depth and the training i received was pretty useless. i looked for somewhere else, Cut a long story short i rang Tracey from UK Pro Tiling Training and she is very professional. I attended 3 weeks later and i learned more here in 1 day than the whole of the other course put together. Training is delivered hard with no nonsense and is focused on you tiling for a living, there is too much to go into what was delivered, don't waste you money anywhere else as the reviews here say it all and i can verify that they are spoken truthfully as once you have finished you can see why people say what they say about this place. This is a one stop shop at the highest level into a new career, I am in full time tiling as a career now thanks to attending here and making more money than i ever thought i could Thanks again Ant from Cambridge"
"*Amazing Tiling Course* I decided on a complete career change and having done some research as to what career would best suit me, I decided on tiling. I chose this course having read the positive reviews though there were other courses geographically closer to home. I attended the 9 day course with the aim of setting a business up in the new year, though having never put a tile on a wall I was a little apprehensive. The course is very fast paced but this is due to Darren wanting to give as much tiling information and knowledge to all the trainees. The first week Darren will coach and give you tips whilst you are tiling, ensuring that everyone is up to speed. I found the first week very challenging but stuck at it into the second week where Darren sets you a task and you put all your first week's experience into practice. It's surprising how much you learn from the first week and automatically put into practice in the second week. I would very much recommend this course. You get great value for money as the detail and experience you gain over a 9 day course I believe can't be gained on any other course. Thanks Again Darren and Tracey Tom (12th Nov - 22nd Nov)"
"Superb course. I have been away from the course now for 4 weeks and have just finished a 5 day floor tiling job worth 2 grand so really need to thank darren and tracey in this review for their help. This is a pro tiling course and darren hits hard so don't expect an easy ride he takes no prisoners but this makes you pay attention and work your own arse off. Everything on the course is geared to help you out once you have left and everything fell into place perfectly for me. i had no prior tiling experience but darren gets to work on you from 8 am until 6 pm on the first day and doesn't take his foot off the accelerator until the moment you leave, its tough but fantastic and an eye opener. Go to some DIY tiling place and you may have an easy ride, you might think its great at the time but once you leave you will suffer without the knowledge given here. Darren covers absolutely everything you need to succeed from how to tile to how to run a successful business with a load os self motivation and self belief thrown in. Tracey is so lovely to help you out from the first phone call to anything you need whilst your on the course. The 5 star reviews are well deserved. Thank You Tim"
"Darren an Tracey are wounderful people. The course is intense but straight to the point. I stayed for the 13 day course. The accommodation was super no problems at all. You have any problems whilst on the course don’t worry just talk to Tracey an Darren an they are ready to help in anyway they can I’m so happy I went Uk pro tiling course thank you guys 👍👍"
"The experience was amazing Darren and Tracey nicest people you could meet. The knowledge Darren has in Tiling Is unbelievable I was a bit took back I didn’t think there was as much to it. I came from a postman background totally new too me but within a week your Tiling a good standard learn so much but week two that’s where big improvements came more confident and your left own your own basically like the real world. I’ve learned so much is a bit hard to remember every thing but your notes are there. On the business side of the business sales etc Darren’s knowledge is worth the price alone on the day blew me away tbh and if you listen you will be successful!! I’m only at the very start of advertising for my business and I’ve lots of work coming in can’t belive it tbh but I’ve only Darren to thank. Well worth the money so glad I took the risk and done the course thanks Darren and Tracey."
"So happy with the skills and knowledge i have came out with, going in not known alot about tiling and now i feel so motivated and confident to do every myself, darren is amazing at what he does and i would highly recommend! Thanks again darren and tracey"
"This course is an absolute must for anyone wanting to expand or start a new career in tiling. It's tough,draining and will push you mentally and physically but it is so worth it and the 1 day business side on Marketing, Sales and other techniques for running a business and getting customers is worth more than the 5 day course total on its own. That alone would put you ahead of the pack even if you didn't use tiling as your future career. Don't waste your time and money on any other glorified DIY course. You'll come away with the practical and business skills so it's a no-brainer."
"The way in which the course was taught was second to none quite scary at first but Darren has a way of feeding you the information needed"
"Way beyond my expectations! Very insightful on the practical and business side of things. Darren has a great way of working and is clearly very passionate about what he does which then rubs off on the trainees. Tracy was a delight to deal with, super friendly and couldn’t have been more helpful if she tried. Would recommend this course to anyone and everyone! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Wow what an amazing 9 days I’ve had at pro tiling. I’ve learned more than I ever thought I could about tiling and not only just tiling and the background and prep etc but also how to put this knowledge into use and make money from it. Darren has shown me how to start my own business from making a name all the way to marketing and what to say when I’m quoting a job. Truly inspirational man with nothing but passion in his heart to help others be successful. Darren always makes sure everyone is keeping up and at the same level so nobody falls behind. I would highly recommend this course to anyone that wants to start tiling and the business side of the course is outstanding insight, invaluable information. I travelled from Swansea up to Middlesbrough to attend this course and I’m more than happy I did, worth every minute of the journey and certain value for money considering your learning from expert in the field. I’ve left the course feeling confident with my skills and inspired and motivated. When I need to train staff up they will be sent on this course. Customer service is unique and exceptional. Thank you Tracy and Darren for such a lovely experience."
"If its value for money your looking for then look no further, this is a pro tiling course so don't expect an easy ride, go to a DIY place for that, the first day here ran from 8 am til 6pm with only 30 minutes break for lunch, no gentle break in. Darren teaches everything you need to know about tiling for a living and nothing is left out so you are pushed hard, The course is designed for people with no tiling experience but if your Mr Bean then you may struggle to keep up. I had no tiling experience at all and loved every minute of this course, i found darrens instruction clear and easy to follow although there was one person on our course who couldn't get it and was a bit out of his depth, this was not darrens fault as he can't explain and help you any more than he does. If your not a practical hands on person then why would you want to go self employed as a tiler. If your looking for a career in tiling then this course sets you up perfectly, whats the point of going on an easy course then finding out when you leave that real jobs will be hard. Here you are given the professional tips and tricks of the tiling trade to overcome any problem,,, Train hard and work easy is the summary of this course. Well worth the 5 star review from me Highly recommended Bill Diggan"
"I attended the 9 day course with uk pro tiling. On first contact over the telephone talking to Tracey, I know I would be in safe hands and the training which was going to be delivered would be first class. I was not disappointed every aspect of tiling and business set up was covered by Darren. Darren is a great guy and is very passionate in what he does "Fountain of Tiling Knowledge". Again it does not stop there both Darren and Tracey have supported me with help and advice since leaving the training centre. Obviously you need your own drive to move forward and put your new skills to work, but this is made easier knowing Darren has your back. I'm local to the centre so I didn't need to use the accommodation, but when speaking to other people on the course they only had positive comments. To be honest I amazed myself, as this was totally new to me, I had never picked a tile up before but if you listen to Darren you too will be amazed at what you can achieve. Life changing!!!!! Thank you again Darren and Tracey"
"I attended this 9 day course at UK Pro Tiling Training with no tiling experience at all, but darren doesn't mess about, he gets you tiling to professional levels very quickly, he explains and demonstrates every aspect of tiling, what your going to do then you simply repeat it, and then he monitors you working and puts you right if you stray off the mark, he's a straight talker with no bullshit but this makes you listen which in turn produces the goods. I looked at all the pictures and videos on the website and its hard to believe that you will be doing tiling to the standard shown in a short time but you do. Absolutely everything is covered on this course, there is also a 60 page pre typed up hand out that darren has done for you which explains how to prepare backgrounds and all the different products involved, he goes through all this on the course but its great to have the back up for future reference after you've left. The whole class i was on produced amazing work and everyone was left buzzing at what they had achieved. After leaving i started off with weekend work and ended up full time tiling after about a month, Darrens business start up advice is a massive bonus as it takes away the fear of how to start and run of a business successfully, i have made a few mistakes along the way as expected but nothing that couldn't be fixed. Thanks to darren and tracey i have a new direction in life that i enjoy and making great money for myself Keep up the great work Paul"
"Two years on after leaving UK Pro Tiling Training. I was looking for a career change and attended this course 2 years ago and i have never stopped tiling since, Darren covers everything you need to know about tiling for a living and running a business and once i left, everything that was taught on the course fell into place when i was dealing with customers jobs, yes you will come across things that you need to think out but the course gives you that much grounding and practical situations it doesn't take long for you to work them out. My average earnings are around £1000 - £1200 per week. Its incredible how two weeks intensive training can prepare you for a new career and more wages than I've ever had before. Big thanks again to Darren who puts his everything into getting the practical and technical information over to you in the time he has got, also Tracey who looks after your welfare as well from booking to sorting your accommodation etc. Best thing i ever did. Pete from Birmingham"
"I completed the 5 day course last week, Darren and Tracey went above and beyond to make the course a treat for everyone involved, the course itself was excellent and I would recommend it 100%. Starting the week not knowing anything about tiling but with Darren’s knowledge I have left with the confidence to go on and succeed."
"This course is superb. I was looking for a new direction and thought tiling would be a good route so i attended a local course to me in south London, this course looked good on the website so i attended and was ok or thought so at the time, i then went onto do a customers job after leaving and new i was in trouble with my limited knowledge i had from this diy course at best. I looked at UK Pro Tiling Training and rang tracey up and went on this one, let me tell you, this course is at another level, should have come here in the first place as the name says it all "PRO", Darren bombards you with the highest degree of tiling tuition and background theory so you know exactly what to do when you leave, i seen straight away where i could have done the last job miles better. This is a tough course though and fast paced so you better come with your listening ears on but delivers exactly what you need, professional tiling training. The other course was just a waste of time and money as i learned nothing. If your looking for a pro tiling course then just look at the name UK Pro Tiling Training, why go anywhere else and take a chance when its guaranteed here. Top class Dom from London"
"Darren really knows his stuff! Not just the practical skills to get you tiling to pro standard, but also the product knowledge and trade secrets that will set you apart from the competition. If you are thinking about going self-employed, this course provides everything you need from legal information and accountancy tips to marketing and sales skills- A very thorough course! There's a lot to take in but as long as you keep consulting the tilers' bible and asking questions, you'll come away with everything you need to become a successful tiler. Darren and Tracey are really helpful and the two of them run the whole show so they're always on hand if you need anything."
"Did the five day course Darren a very experienced tutor with a very good welcome from both darren and tracey organised every thing got to say if you want to learn then be prepared as darren does not waste time straight to the point Thank you both I learned a lot thanks again"
"I looked around at what tiling courses were available and UK Pro Tiling Training stands out by a mile, I rang Tracey up who is so loverly she explains all aspects of the course, there is no hard sell in fact i rang up about the 13 day course and she said the 9 day course would be fine for me due to me having a little prior tiling experience, there is a genuine person right there,. You attend the course and right from the outset Darren commands your attention, here is a guy that knows this business inside out and the course is streamlined into giving you huge amounts of practical and tiling knowledge, 9 days later i was ready to take on the world as a tiler, the expert business advice on how to find, price work, understand what your doing, how to sell your services is incredible, i don't know anywhere else you could get this kind of knowledge. Anyone thinking of going else where then think again, this course delivers some and then some more on top of that. Absolutly fatalistic are the only two words to summarise your experience here. Thank You both Ricky from Bolton"
Tiling Courses UK is rated 5.00 based on 352 reviews