Tiling Courses UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tiling Courses UK

ukprotiling@gmail.com

Unit 6B, Longhill Ind Estate, Ullswater Road, Hartlepool

How would you rate Tiling Courses UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Cliff From Cardiff
Verified Reviewer
"Darren delivers a masterclass in how to tile for a living, had no prior experience before attending and was really nervous, Darren does not mess about, 8.30 monday morning and your bombarded with info on what you need to know, there is no gentle break in here but boy does it deliver the goods. Breaks are non existent and Darren maximises every minute he has with you to get what you need to know inside your head. I have been away from the course for only two weeks and have already done jobs for paying customers with ease and with another 6 booked in, making well more money than my last job. Just listen to whats being taught and you cannot go wrong with making a good living for yourself. Well happy i trained here Regards Cliff from Cardiff"
Mick From Devon
Verified Reviewer
"This course certainly lived up to its expectations and reviews, Amazing how much knowledge Darren is able to deliver into your head in such a short space of time. I have been away from the course for over 4 months now and tiled every week since leaving after a week of getting sorted with things. Its been said before but this is really a life change for the better, just listen to Darrens words of business wisdom and you can't go wrong, he has been there before and clearly a successful businessman in his own right. Tiling skills passed over are exceptional, Business skills are at another level, what else can i say that hasn't been said before, Best thing I've done for me and my family, never had so much money before Thinking of a new career then there is nowhere else like this place, worth the travel and investment. Cant go with out mentioning Tracey, the nicest loveliest person you will meet, looks after you from start to finish, nothing a problem, accommodation i stayed in right next to the centre was their brand new 6 bedroom detached house The whole experience was very professional. Mick from Devon"
"Well what can I say? Right from first contact with Tracy you are made to feel welcome and in safe hands. This is not your typical course and Darren is not your typical instructor! I’ve done a couple of courses over the years, but none have made me feel like part of the family like this one has. The course is intense but if you listen to what’s said and don’t be afraid to answer a question you’ll 100% love every day. Things are set out very well, and day by day your confidence grows and you leave on the last day feeling revitalised and ready to take on any challenge! And very well prepared, I can’t thank Tracy or Darren enough for all their hard work and effort they’ve put in to make me a better businessman and trader. Luckily I only live an hour away in consett, so unfortunately guys I’ll be back to bother you from time to time haha! I would recommend Darren and Tracy and this course to anyone and everyone willing to learn and who want to succeed. Thank you both so much and I wish all the guys n girls I’ve met this past week, the very best."
David From Newark
Verified Reviewer
"Just completed the 9 day course, no previous experience. Darren is full of passion, skill and personality. The course delivers on every level, if you are serious about becoming a Wall and Floor Tiler this is probably the best training course in the UK. You will not be disappointed. thank you Darren and Tracey"
"Unbelievable how much you can learn on this course!"
Billy From Kent
Verified Reviewer
"Update 4 months after attending UK Pro Tiling Training. Thank god there are people like Darren in this world who lets you into his mind of how to be successful running a business, before attending this course i had no idea where i would even start to run a business and change direction. This course has it all, expert tiling tuition, motivation, sales and marketing advice, keeping your accounts, pricing jobs, materials, backgrounds etc, everything you could possibly need to go in a new direction. I had visited a few other training centres in person and seen first hand what they were doing on their courses, they are nothing compared to the intensity, focus and direction of this one, don't be fooled they are all the same, a training facility is only as good as its teacher and Darren is one of the best I've ever come across. After leaving the course i hit the ground running with jobs within a few weeks of leaving the course, all along the way Darren is inside your head and things just work out. I'm making more money now than I've ever had before and things are going great, you hit a few problems along the way but thats lives learning curve and experience your building so if your thinking of changing career into tiling then forget the rest and do yourself the biggest favour in your life for you and your family and talk to Tracey (Loverly lady) about their tiling courses. Course worth every penny paid, made it back on the first job on first week, course fees are nothing compared to what you get back from it. Billy from Kent"
Ross Robertson
Verified Reviewer
"Are you looking for a change in career? Are you looking to expand your skillset? What ever the reason. You need to attend this course !! Absolute life changer. I stumbled upon this course on google and it screamed out to me. In no time at all I was on the phone with Tracey (the friendliest woman you will meet in your life) booking the 5 day course. This course has really earned its prestige 5 star ratings. Darren is a phenomenal tutor and genuinely wants to help others succeed. He passes decades of his own experience onto his students and provides you with so much knowlege and confidence that you are ready to break the shackles and take a leap into self employment. The course is packed full of information not just on how to tile a wall, but also how to successfully run a business. I arrived on the sunday evening, travelling from Northamptonshire And stayed in one of Darren and Tracey's houses. Ready to start monday morning. Straight from the off myself and a large group of others were welcomed by Darren and Tracey and made to feel like we were at home. 5 days later and I am a qualified tiler, an up and coming business man and most importantly, ready to take the wheel of my own CAReer. Within a week of completing this course, I already have 2 kitchens, a bathroom and a living room to tile and more requests coming in. Thank you Darren and Tracey for everything you have taught me. You have opened the door to a new world for me and I will be in touch with some success stories for you to pass on. Best of luck to everyone from my course and anyone on future courses. This is only the beginning...."
James Duffey
Verified Reviewer
"Well where do I start? well I'd like to thank darren and Tracey a uk pro tiling for there fantastic training centre! I've always worked in construction day to day dead end job skint all the time! I've always wanted a career change and never got round to doin anything. until, I spotted this training centre on Google and the high ratings off everybody. So I gave Tracey and darren a call and they are so polite nicely spoken I felt so comfortable on the fone that it just felt like the right choice! Went the course last week they was so welcoming on arrival and the training was out of this world! Trained by the best darren what a clever talented man! I'm on my 6th day from passing. I've set up a buisness page I've got 1000 views and just got my first job in. happy doesn't even touch it thankyou so much darren and Tracey life changing!! I will be intouch you didn't just train me and change my life I've gain to of the best people as friends 😆 I'm from newcastle I hope this journey keeps goin P.s don't train to many people up this way please 😂😂👍"
Mark Higginson
Verified Reviewer
"I was after a change of career and after reading the reviews I decided to book the 1 week course. I am a bricklayer by trade but have never touched tiles so wasnt really sure how I would like it, but it was the decision I have made. On the monday I was met by tracey she is very friendly and makes you feel so welcome then darren takes over. He never stops talking but in a good way because if you want to know how to tile he passes all his years of experience on to you. After doing a few small jobs for myself in my spare time I decided to leave my job and start working for myself as im sick of making other people rich. I now have lots of jobs lined up which I could have never dreamed of before starting the course, I cant thank darren and tracey enough."
Shane Housby
Verified Reviewer
"I would like to thank Darren and everyone at UK Pro Tiling training. Absolute life changer for me. From stuck in a 9-5 job struggling to get by I decided to go on a tiling course and make a leap of faith to go self employed, looked around and this looked like the best one as i kept getting drawn back to look through the website. It wasn't just Darren tiling knowledge that was key to my success it was his business knowledge as well. Probably the smartest buisness mind I have ever met. Even after the course Darren still directed me further on my path. I am now the director of Lakeland Bespoke Interiors which does quality tile and interior fitting to high end properties and now without trying to boast we have a huge reputation in the Lake district. We are expanding and in forward planning to open a bathroom Tile showroom in the heart of the Lake district and also currently in the process of building an E commerce website for bathroom retail online. Cant believe it from where I've come from. We have sourced and carefully selected some the best tradesman in the county. And hopefully it will continue. 5 years ago I would never of thought I could successfully run a business. I regard Darren's knowledge and training as the key to my success. I am 4 years in now and couldn't thank this Darren and Tracey enough. All the best in the future, kind Regards Shane Housby. PS still reading books you said."
"Cant thank Darren and Tracey enough from UK Pro Tiling Training, this course has changed my life, no experience in tiling or business before attending and was really nervous about changing career due to mortgages, bills etc. These guys are experts at showing you absolutely everything you could possibly need to run and succeed in a new business and i am doing really well, can't ever think of myself going back to employed as once self employed, the money and freedom is unreal. Darren runs the course and his tiling methods are superb, the way he teaches you can't fail to understand and follow, he explains, then demonstrates then you replicate, He has run this course for over 14 years so knows it inside out and boy it shows, his knowledge of tiling and how you can make lots of money from it is unbelievable, gave us a massive 50 page hand out about everything you can come across once you leave and out in the real world which i refer to all the time, it was the course fees for this tiling manual alone as it has darrens 32 years of experience in it. You may find other tiling courses that will show you how to stick tiles on but this will get you nowhere without the business and mindset the Darren instills in your brain. Tracey cannot make the booking and process any easier, you can stay in their superb accommodation and talk tiling all night with others on the course, you learn loads here as well bouncing off others. Looking for a career change then give yourself the best possible start and train here. Regards Shane"
Tina (Southampton)
Verified Reviewer
"A massive thank you to Darren and Tracey! Best course I have done and can’t recommend you enough. I wanted a change in career, a friend of mine did some tiling for my Mum and I thought I can do that! I have no tiling experience and I’m not a very confident person but am always willing to take on a challenge. I initially spoke with Tracey for a general chat; she made me feel at ease straight away and I came off the phone having booked the 3 week course. The course isn’t for the faint hearted, you work from 08.30–17.00 with half hour for lunch. Darren says it as it is and doesn’t waste any time however, having said that I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Darren teaches you all you need to know about setting up your own business as well as tiling, the knowledge that he imparts is invaluable. You get handouts to take away which I have referred to several times since leaving and Darren is always happy to answer any queries you have even out of hours once you have completed the course. I was overwhelmed with what I had learnt/achieved after the first 2 weeks. Week 3 put all that into practice with further learning and increased my speed of tiling. With regards to accommodation, I booked with Tracey as they have their own properties. Again I would recommend as you are with others on the course, you get the opportunity to discuss and go over what you have learnt during the day plus it beats staying in a B&B on your own in the evenings. Due to personal circumstances I have taken a slower approach to getting my business set up and I have just completed my first job. Thank you very much to both of you and best wishes for a 2018,"
"I attended a course in the south about 3 months ago thinking it was going to be great as their website looked good and it was quite close to me although i still had to travel to get there, this course turned out to be very poor and at DIY level at best, i came away not really much better off than before i attended, £350 and a week out of my life wasted. I had seen UK Pro Tiling Training and actually phoned Tracey up prior but the distance had put me off hence the reason i went local. Cut a long story short i rang tracey again and booked on, this course is unbelievable, i learned more in the first day here than the other course put together. What makes this course superb is that darren teaches you how to tile in the real world dealing with marketing, estimates, measuring, pricing products, backgrounds etc and how to put it all together to make a business out of tiling. The course pulls no punches and Darren delivers information relentlessly, the tiling skills passed on are brilliant and the course follows a non stop program from 8.30 to 5pm with only half and hour break for lunch. I wish i had of came here first, this course is not the cheapest but you get what you pay for in life and this is like the equivalent of going to a 5 star hotel instead of paying for 2 star. i set up my tiling business soon after the course and started working straight away, first week i made £700 and then it got better, i have worked right up to xmas and have half of january booked in so can't thank Darren and Tracey enough. The whole process of booking is really easy with Tracey, she sorts out accommodation in there own properties which are top notch and you stay there with other attendees on the course, this was great as you spend the evenings going over the course and you actually learn loads here as well bouncing off each other. Highly recommended, thinking of going somewhere else then think again, don't be put off if you have to travel, its worth it Jacko"
"Hi Darren and Tracey You may not remember me, i did your 9 day course 3 years ago and have never stopped tiling since, best thing i have ever done in my life was to attend your course, the business skills alone was worth the money as, i was already self employed when i came but you clearly changed my way of thinking about how to run a business properly which is why i am doing so well. The tiling skills taught were absolutely first class and the methods have worked in every tiling situation i have been in. The huge amount of back up notes that you gave us all were a life saver at the start, what products to use and background prep to do, without this i believe i would have failure after failure so thanks for that. My friend seen how well i was doing and wanted to get in on the action so i told him to come and see you however he chose to go to our local centre in Manchester (big mistake) and he wasted his time and money and learned nothing, kept asking me basic stuff all the time, he lasted about 3 jobs. just shows the importance of training and grounding. Anyway just though i would give you an update after all this time, another one to add to your success stories. Thanks once again Have a great Xmas Dave (All About Tiles)"
Adam Poplawski
Verified Reviewer
"I loved the course, it was intense and effective. I attended the tiling training with limited tiling experience and within 9-days my confidence and abilities had multiplied 10-fold. The information and methods taught were to the point, simple and all based on being effective in real-world situations."
"Excellent! I flew all the way from New Zealand for this course at the recommendation of a friend that had also completed the 9 day course, and I'm glad I did. This will review will help anybody that is on the fence about taking a chance on this course and whether it is worth it. For me, I was looking for a career change. I looked into tiling courses in NZ and they were either short DIY courses (hardly career changing) or three year apprenticeships through polytechnic. For a start, I didn't want to go back to tertiary study for this length of time, and I was likely to spend too long doing elementary skills, and once finished, still have no knowledge of how to bring in business. I also looked at other courses in the UK, and none could offer what I gained with Darren. This is where Darren's 9 day course shines. It cuts through to the crucial skills you will need to get started in the real world, and it will gear your thinking towards running your own business successfully, rather than being "just a good tiler". Darren wastes no time on being too basic. I witnessed other trainees on the course go from having no prior knowledge of "handy work" to being able to tackle a complex job with confidence. Note here, I recommend showing up with the right attitude - the attitude of the keen student. Mostly, listen and watch carefully, then just give it go. The less time you spend chatting, the more time you spend learning. I have since returned home and have found a world of opportunity awaiting me. The first job I got was reasonably complex, but I was able to take it on with confidence, and the customer was over the moon, giving me a 5 star review. This is completely thanks to Darren. For a few thousand dollars and the cost of a flight to the UK (and holiday in Europe while I was there), why not? I am a University Graduate in Teaching, yet this course is the best money I've spent on myself and my future - that says a lot. I have bypassed the typical study options and given myself opportunity. If you're in NZ or Aus and you're sitting there wondering, just do it, you'll be glad you did. And if you're in the UK - do this course before you do any other. Cheers"
Dom (from Cambridge)
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely brilliant course, very paced and straight to the point no nonsense delivery from Darren the tile guru, his knowledge of tiling is at another level, people ask questions and they are answered with lightning response. This course gives you a full insight into how to make money from tiling, this is what made my decision to come here, looking around at the other courses they seemed just to be all about sticking basic tiles on a wall, this course darren takes you to extreme heights in tiling ability and couple that with the business knowledge then there is nowhere better than here, a dedicated tiling centre run from people with your interests to do well. Since leaving the course i have done my first 2 jobs within a matter of weeks and I've cleared £1800, what a start, can't believe it, looking forward to 2018 and getting my tiling cranked up to the max using darrens methods of how to run the business. Highly recommended Dom (Cambridge)"
"I travelled to UK Pro Tiling Training from Belfast and completed the nine day course. As a landlord, my plan had been to expand my skills so I wouldn't be so dependant on unreliable tradesmen in the future. In the two months before going on the UK Pro Tiling course I had attended a 7 day carpet/vinyl floor laying course and a separate wooden floor laying course in England. While I was more than happy with the quality of these two courses I found Darren's method of training allowed me to take in much more information than I had on either the carpet or wooden floor course. I felt far more confident about approaching a tiling job for someone else than I did about laying carpets or wooden floors after I had completed those courses. In future, I plan on seeking out tiling work in between refurbishing my own properties as I enjoyed the course so much. In fact, I went today (only 3 days after getting home from Hartlepool) to price tiling a bathroom for my friend's parents and tomorrow I'll be going to price a full kitchen for another friend. That's at least £600 worth of work before I've even handed out a single business card or placed an ad anywhere. If you're stuck in a dead end job or have been contemplating setting up your own business for years I would wholeheartedly recommend booking yourself onto this course. Your only regret will be that you didn't do it sooner. Stephen F, Belfast"
"What an experience! Darren is such a good tutor, no BS with him, a spade is a spade and he teaches you everything you need to know, such a patient person. I wasn’t the fastest on this course but he always made time to help out and correct any mistakes. I would strongly recommend this course for anyone who wants to start a career in tiling."
"Never looked back since leaving the 9 day course at uk pro tiling training, certainly has changed my life for the better. Self employment is the way forward, never thought i would be running my own successful business, wouldn't have known where to start without attending. Darren opens your eyes into how to make lots of money from tiling, he has a great business mind, whist showing you all his tips and tricks of the tiling trade to get the job done fast and to the highest standards. Absolutely everything you need is delivered on this course for you to walk away and set up. Where else can you go to change career, especially for the money they charge here. I got my money back for the course and tools after doing only a few jobs shortly after leaving. Tiling seems to be in demand as i am constantly quoting for work from the enquires that come in, again listen to darrens advice on how to get the business in and you can't go wrong, i even use darrens jedi mind sales techniques taught on the Friday on my customers which also work a treat, they just end up saying "yes" you've got the job, amazing Worth every penny. Adam"
Tiling Courses UK is rated 5.00 based on 283 reviews