Tiling Courses UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tiling Courses UK

ukprotiling@gmail.com

Unit 6B, Longhill Ind Estate, Ullswater Road, Hartlepool

How would you rate Tiling Courses UK?

Ross (Central Scotland)
Verified Reviewer
"I can’t stress enough, that this is THE course and Darren is THE guy to take your tiling skills from base level to pro level in a short space of time, you might think it’s only 3 weeks, people train for years... well don’t be fooled, you’ll be pushed from Day 1 and the content doesn’t stop coming right up until the last day. Learning the skill and repetition are 2 different things, Darren teaches you everything about the skill and all the tricks of the trade, it’s now up to you to create the repetition once you leave and you’ll be surprised how much you remember. I personally witnessed someone who had attended another course with another tiling training vendor and couldn’t tell the difference between a ceramic or porcelain tile after being with them for 4 weeks, you’ll definatley know that before lunch on the first day with Darren. Money very well spent and I can’t leave a review without mentioning the lovely Tracey, from phonecalls to paperwork to accommodation, Tracey sorted it all, you even get some donuts on a Tuesday :D Thanks for everything Darren & Tracey, I can’t possibly repay you for everything I’ve been taught and will allow me to change my lifestyle completely."
"I’ve left this course over two years ago and I’ve never stopped Tiling since, Darren methods of how to tile and how to make a great living from Tiling are beyond words. Best decision in my life attending this course. I had no prior tiling or business knowledge before going and the way darren delivers his program is genius. There are few people in your life that you will always remember and Darren is one of them, can’t thank him and also Tracey enough for the info they gave me in those two weeks. Mind blowing Dave ( Pure quaility tiling)"
KYLE (canada)
Verified Reviewer
"Flew all the way from Canada for this course. There is nothing like this kind of fast track tiling training here so searched everywhere and found UK Pro Tiling Training in England. This course was worth every mile travelled for the awsom training delivered by Darren. Absolute superb tiling skills passed on and the business part of this course is something beyond what you can imagin that will make your tiling skills a successful business Worth every penny I paid as the travel alone costs were more than the course. If you live in the UK then you should be blessed you have this level of training on your doorstep. Can't go without thanking Tracey who is so lovely and makes the whole booking and accomodation so easy KYLE (from Canada)"
"I am tiling for years experience if you need me my e mail at davidsantos110774@gmail.com"
"Empowered"
"UK Pro Tiling is a comprehensive and enlightening course delivered professionally by industry expert Darren Yorke. Supported by the lovely Tracey, all aspects of tiling from setting up a business through to getting your hands dirty, from basic cuts to elaborate tiling designs, the days are filled with essential detail and hands-on experience. Accommodation is spot on and no time is wasted. I completed the 9 day course after travelling up from south Cornwall (8 hours...), and am now set up as a new tiling business and raring to go. Much gratitude to both Darren and Tracey, and of course, the other guys and girls on the course."
"Empowered"
"My tiling business is booming after attending Darren s course at UK Pro tiling Training. Darren turns you into a businessman that tiles, not a tradesman in this course. Sure he teaches you how to tile to top notch levels but it's the business side of the course which makes you the money which is what it's about after all. I listened carefully to his every word which is why I'm doing so well since leaving. I had no experience in business or tiling before attending. This course has everything that you could want in it. Book yourself on and listen carefully, complete the extensive tiling tasks set and then go and start a business after leaving, that's what I did and haven't looked back. Wish I had done it sooner, making more money now than I've ever had before Tom (from Cambridge)"
"This is the best decision you will make in your life if your wanting a career change, I made the tiling course fees back within two weeks of leaving. Darren covers the depths of absolutely everything you need to become a money maker from the Tiling trade, this course has no equals, go somewhere else and be taught by an employee that is just interested in his own wage at the end of the week or go to UK Pro Tiling training and be taught by the self employed business mind of Darren the owner. You would be a fool to not to take notice of all the positive reviews. Comes with the highest recommendations possible from me Fred"
James From Stafford
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant, outstanding and worth every penny is the only way to describe this 9 day tiling course. After reading the past reviews I was expecting a lot when I attended anyway but what you get on the course is an experience from Darren that you will never experience again. The whole course is cleverly masterminded, he is no normal tutor and delivers information in a way you want to hang on every word he says. From first talking to the loverly Tracey who makes the booking process and sorting out accomodation a breeze, you can have total confidence and trust with this company, a husband and wife team that genuinely do everything they can for you and are at the top of their game. I've set my tiling business up already after 1 week of leaving and confident it will work. Darren aftercare service is an additional bonus you won't get anywhere else, course fees were well and fully justified. Kind regards James from Stafford"
"I was looking to get into tiling as a career and UK Pro Tiling were the only ones offering the full package with tiling business knowhow. Now I have been self employed before and thought the business would just be the basics however the course fees were worth the money for his business info alone, Darren has and is clearly a very clever businessman and shares how to succeed in life on this course. If you think you know how to run a business then think again, just wait until you listen to this guy His tiling methods also taught and passed on are incredible in the time he has with you. the whole class produced excellent work to a professional standard. Hard to believe we covered so much of the tiling industry in just 9 days with all the different aspects of the job. I've paid over £500 for 2 day sales courses in the past alone in my last business covering just one part of sales, Darren covers his 32 years of business success and how you can do it. So many people forget out sales and marketing, if your the best tiler and you can't sell your services or find any work then you will make nothing. I sincerely shook his hand at the end of the course, as did everyo e else, this is the best one I've been on ever and every review is worthy of their 5 star rating in my opinion. Kyle from London"
"I travelled up from Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire after a friend who had been on the 5 day course recommended UK Pro Tiling Training. The whole package, from the first telephone conversation with Tracey, up to the last day was excellent and the knowledge I have taken away will be invaluable going forward. I have learnt a new skill, but I have also learnt a lot about running a business and being successful which is just as important. The accommodation was also spot on. Darren knows what he is talking about and I would recommend anyone who is thinking about tiling as a career to give Tracey a call - don’t waste your money or time going anywhere else."
"Without doubt one of the best decisions I’ve made. Do not waste your time and money going anywhere else. I’ve learnt more than I ever thought I could and thoroughly enjoyed every minute"
"Darren and Tracey are very welcoming and professional. "like" Darren clearly knows his trade, and makes a great tutor and very approachable. The course is full of tips a advise throughout. I travelled up from Cornwall(7 hours straight) , and over 400 miles, it was well worth the effort....believe me! Since returning I've received some extra contact, and support, which was nice. Thanks again Mark First of all can I thank you for the course. I really enjoyed my time there, and gained a wealth of knowledge for you "like". The house was great, and I'm looking forward to a future career and moving into the tiling business. Best wishes to you and Tracey. Mark O'Neill"
"i recently did the 2 week tiling course with Darren at UK Pro Tiling The easiest way to describe the over all experience was that it was excellent . Been a plumber and having gone on many courses over the years that are 9-4 with an hour for lunch and a break in the morning for 30 minutes thats what i was kind of expecting . But what transpired was a full 8 hours plus per day of intensive hands on training with a full understanding as to how and why to work the correct way . This course will give anyone the ability and confidence to become a self employed tiler which would give you the ability to make good money Wayne"
"Just done a 1 week course and what a brilliant week I have had can’t fault Darren and Tracy in anyway the course and what u learn is brilliant would 100% recommend the course to any1 looking to do tiling thanks again Ryan"
James Saunders
Unverified Reviewer
"Had a spare week prior to starting my 6 month Gas course so wanted to learn something new to add a new skill to my venture into self employment and can honestly say it was one of the most insightful weeks I’ve ever had. I travelled up from Ipswich and the accommodation was spotless, the course was more than I could expect and value for money it was unbelievable. Thank you"
Danny From Northampton
Verified Reviewer
"Best decision I ever made. From the moment of walking in to the unit and listening to Darren on the first day took all my concerns away on whether I made the right choice. I did the 9 day course and let me tell you Darren puts you through it. Only ever had a 30minute break but you are so busy learning and putting it all in to practice that you really dint mind. At the end of every day I went home tired but head full of information and wanting to go back the next day. I travelled from Northampton and stayed in really nice a clean house that UK PRO TILING provide had all the amenities you needed. Tracey would bend over backwards to help Darren was just full of information on tiling with years of experience. The course is tough and it has to be so that Darren gives you every chance of making it a success. But you will walk out of their with confidence in knowing what you can do. Since leaving the course last week I have two jobs already booked in plus two weeks of appointments to give quotes and seal the deal. You wont regret it....sign up and change your path into a new career"
"This course is at another level, I had attended a tiling course in the south a few months ago and thought it was ok, I looked at the reviews for UK PRO TILING and thought I would add to the skills taught at the other place before I went out alone, let me tell Darren teaches you more in the first day than the other course did in a week, the knowledge passed on here is about Tiling for a living and dealing with real life situations, all we done at the other centre was just put straight tiles up a wall which seemed ok at the time, but really it was a waste of time looking back. I quickly realised I really new nothing. There are so many things that Darren goes through it’s impossible to list them all, he is like a machine that just drives you forward relentlessly with Tiling challenges and information relating to the job, first day was from 8.15 am until 6.15 when we finished with only a 30 minute break for lunch, that’s it, I was knackered by the end of the day This course is not for the faint hearted but if you want to tile for a living and want to learn how to maximise your earnings then there is absolutely no where else to go, listen to Darren he is a genius at teaching this trade Regards Bill"
"Like most people looking to get onto a course like this I did a lot of research into other course providers and found that the course videos and reviews gave me reassurance that my money and time would be well spent going on the course provided by Darren. I certainly wasn't disappointed; the course provides you with the full range of knowledge to go and start work. I travelled from the Isle of Skye and it was great that Tracey ensured that the accommodation was good and comfortable which meant that I was able to concentrate fully on the days input from Darren. The input is fast moving and covers a huge amount of skills and time to put things into practice. Darren is on hand to help and guide you throughout. Thanks for your time and help and the positive, constructive feedback you gave me."
Tiling Courses UK is rated 5.00 based on 311 reviews