UK Pro Tiling Training Reviews

Read UK Pro Tiling Training Reviews

ukprotiling@gmail.com

Unit 6B, Longhill Ind Estate, Ullswater Road, Hartlepool

Tell us how UK Pro Tiling Training made you happy
From day 1 this course taught me that tiling is much harder than I ever imagined,
Darren the tutor started day one teaching us about everything we need to know about how do a job in a professional way.
The amount you learn in the first day was unbelievable and a bit overwhelming but it’s all written in a well worded handout and throughout the first week everything you were taught is put into practice.
This is no DIY course.
I wasn’t feeling the greatest about tiling itself but that will come in time with practice. After finishing just two weeks of the course I feel happy to start looking for small jobs to build my confidence.
Tracey made everyone feel at ease upon arrival and this is well worth the trip up from Oxford. Excellent course.
Darren & Tracey provide a brilliant service from start to finish. The course content both on a practical and business level is excellent. The communication before, during and after has been spot on - there is surely no other provider like them!
Worth every penny, if your looking for a new direction in life then UK PRO TILING TRAINING is a one-stop shop! Fantastic business advice, everything you need to know about how to run and manage your tiling business.

Darren, the tutor, is incredibly knowledgable and the tiling skills he teaches you are superb and at the highest levels all backed up with the 'Tilers Bible' detailing the fundamentals of tiling and how to solve all kinds of tiling problems.

Not the cheapest tiling course but if you want the best then it comes at the fully justified price they charge.

I've already got 4 jobs booked in which will double the money I spent on the course, so it's paid for itself within the first 2 weeks.

Tracey looks after you from the first time you call to enquire, popping in throughout the course, and she is there at the end to see you off. Nothing is too much trouble, and she's a pleasure to deal with, so you don’t have to worry about anything before, during or after the course.

Well worth the 5 stars
The course is fast paced, but there is so much information to get in in a short space of time. You leave amazed with how far you have come and how much you have learnt in only 2 weeks. I had to use annual leave, so was happy to get cracked on rather than it drag out and use more holiday.

This is not really a DIY course, this is a proper course to become a pro tiler. I am so please with the knowledge that I have learnt on the course, from the basics (putting tiles on and cutting etc.), speccing up, theory of how and why to do all aspects of tiling, how to get the job done, properly, quickly and efficiently, and the business side of things aswell which I found very interesting.

I was in a good group of people, so it was a great two weeks, Darren is so knowledgeable and Tracy is lovely. A big thank you to both!
I cannot say enough about how good this training course was. It goes through everything you need to know and more and Darren makes it so enjoyable. Considering the potential earnings that you can achieve, I say its fabulous value for money. Darren may you continue to offer your expertise for many years to come.
From the moment I made contact to UK Pro Tiling, the friendly customer service helped me decide to try tiling. I arrived to complete Week 1 with no tiling experience. The pace of the course is full on although the professional explanations, course setting, mock up experiences, guidance and resources provided by UK Pro Tiling and Darren helped me complete the course. Both Darren and Tracey are very friendly and supportive, as I have had to split the three weeks over a period of time to fit in with my current work. From completing two of the three weeks, I now feel confident to start to undertake certain private jobs and I am looking forward to finishing off the third week soon. Its been a great way to begin to change the direction in my career as well as positive experience to learn and develop new skills. The price of the UK Pro Tiling Training Course, the Tiling Tool Professional Package and After Care Package are great value for money by providing appropriate resources and confidence for this change in my work. I have recommended this course to others already from explaining what it is on offer and will continue to do so. Many thanks Darren and Tracey.
This course is Single-handedly the best thing I have ever done. I went from putting my first ever tile on the wall, to 3 weeks later having my own business up and running with the confidence to go out there on my own!

Darren and Tracey are both kind, helpful and give great support and encouragement throughout the whole process.

Highly recommend this to anybody!!!!
A couple of months ago I decided I wanted to start my own business as a tiling professional. Although I’d done some tiling over the years for myself, my family and friends I needed to better understand the techniques and materials used as well as gaining a good insight into running a business as a tiler. I checked the reviews for UK Pro Tiling Training and decided that this could tick all the right boxes for me to start my own business. Having just completed the 13 day course this week I am delighted to say that it totally exceeded my expectations. Darren is a no-nonsense, straight to the point kind of guy with immense experience and he has a huge passion to transfer his skills and knowledge to all the trainees attending the course. It’s amazing how much we covered in 13 days and I left on Thursday full of confidence and well informed to start my own business known as Alavan Pro Tiling of Anglesey. A huge thanks to Darren and his wife Tracey.
I have just completed the 9 day course. Very impressed with the layout of the training , not only do you learn how to tile but you learn the in and outs of setting up a business and are given good knowledge on materials and tools.
The training is very fast paced but that was how I preferred to be trained, no time for tea breaks time is money!!
Both Darren and Tracey couldn’t have been more helpful, I live on the south coast but would travel the 5 hour journey any day of the week for this top professional course. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to become a tiler.
Well worth the money done a 13day courses and I have learnt more in them 13days than what i learnt in college for 3 years totally different to college I left on 28th and I have set up my own company couldn’t thank Darren any more didint think I’d have the gut but I have went with what he said and it has worked out
Well worthy of the 5 stars, incredible amounts of practical and background information is thrust upon you, professional training at the highest levels, Darren delivers a masterclass in how to tile professionally and run a successful business, there is no other course like this, I did extensive research into courses and visited a few others in person, not a patch on uk pro tiling. I did the 9 day course, fast paced no nonsense and straight to the point on how to tile for a living.
Exceptional.
Phil
Just finished the 9 day course and it delivered everything I could’ve wanted. I had lots of questions throughout the course but Darren answered all of them verbally and then by showing practically, which helped me visualise his explanations. I’d never laid a tile before and didn’t even have any basic DIY skills but this didn’t matter. Darren packs so much into the course and the pace is relentless. The days fly by. If you attend and have concerns that it’s all a bit too much information to take in then don’t worry as it falls into place in the second week when you put the first weeks learning into practice.
Huge thanks to Darren and Tracey for being so welcoming and professional throughout.

Adam.
Malvern.
This is an excellent course, thank-you to Darren, Tracey and Darren!

I attended the 13 day tiling course with no prior experience of tiling or indeed anything like it. The course is very well structured with as much information packed in as possible in addition to giving us time to learn and develop our tiling skills. There is a very positive atmosphere; industrious and energetic, and it has been excellent to challenge myself and jump outside of my comfort zone.

I have finished the course with the skills and confidence to start my own tiling business which I aim to run alongside my work as a professional musician. I highly recommend it.
Best money I've ever spent, I booked a 9 day tiling course after being made redundant and worried sick what to do, This course delivers a career in a box at the highest levels, I spent a total of just under two grand for the course, accommodation and tiling tools, where else could you change career for this money and in such a short time, I made my money back in the first 3 weeks of leaving the course thanks to Darrens business direction, that was 6 months ago, where I am today, rarely had a day off tiling, 4 figure regular wages per week.
Can't thank UK Pro Tiling Team enough for a life changing course. Tracey is so loverly on the phone guiding you through course options with no hard sell, just a genuine person trying to help.
Regards
Dan
I finished the course a couple of weeks ago and already booked in my first job. This course is great, I learnt an incredible amount in the 2 weeks spent there. Practical work, different processes of applying backings and tiles and also how to find and win work.
Tracey, Darren and Darren thank you very much.
Having recently completed the 13 day course, to say you learn a lot is an understatement and from day 1 Darren will make you understand quickly the difference between DIY and professional and what it takes to be a great tiler. Make no mistake this is not an easy course and it is demanding but the work you produce in such a short space of time is incredible which is all down to Darren's knowledge and teaching methods. You will quickly realise why this course has so many great reviews after just a couple of days, if your looking to start a career in tiling I wouldn't bother looking at any other course, what you learn and the work you produce in one week nevermind 3 weeks is unbelievable. You will be amazed at what you learn in such a short space of time.
Well before I completed this course I knew nothing about tiling. After spending 2 weeks with the UK pro tiling training team I had the skill and confidence to go off tile a large floor area. This job was worth £800 and I got it one week after completing the course!

The course is jam packed with everything you need to get started, you need to be able to focus all day everyday as a mountain of information is bestowed upon you. After your last day you will be tired, but you will have also gained a lot of knowledge and skill.
Darren shows his experience not only in tiling but also in training with a well structured course and light hearted teaching style.
Tracey is very personable and has the course organised like a well oiled machine.
Younger Darren (sorry older Darren ha) is a great addition and will always be willing to help you out when you haven’t quite got something.

A few months on and I have my own tiling company set up and I don’t even have to try to get work, the work is coming to me and I have great foundations to build off thanks to the UK pro tiling training team.
Just finished my first week and my one day natural stone course, can’t believe how much I’ve learned in a week! What a great experience.
I did the 13 day course just over 2 years ago with Darren & Tracey at Uk Pro Tiling.
I researched different courses and this was the one that stood out for me. Darren is extremely professional and as long as you’re willing to learn, he will give you all of the advice and help you need to get you started in your new tiling career. If you are going to do a bit of DIY and odd jobs for friends & family, do the 5 day course, but if you’re serious and thinking about doing it as a career, then sign up for the 13 day course. I’m doing very well for myself after 2 years, but it took a lot of hard work along the way. I can’t speak highly enough of Darren and Tracey and thank them both for making my time there enjoyable and preparing me for my new career as a Tiler.
Tiling is a complete career change for me and of course I was apprehensive before picking up the phone to enquire about the course. Tracey was fantastic and put me at ease straight away. She was extremely knowledgeable and took me through what the course would entail.

I opted for the 3 week course. I genuinely believe that for anyone seriously considering tiling as a profession they should do the 3 week course. This is an investment in your future and what Darren delivers during the course will have you well preferred for the obstacles you may encounter when you go out to work on your own.

There are plenty of courses that have you doing 'simple and easy' tiling. Darren challenges you...and the reality is that this not only improves your skills but also helps to develop your own confidence in your ability.

I would whole heartedly recommend the 3 weeks course. A special mention as well to young Darren who was always on hand to offer advice and keep me right. He is a real asset to UK Pro Tiling.

I'd just sum up by saying if you are thinking about the course just get it booked. Darren has a lot of life experience and the insight he gives you regarding the business side of tiling is worth the money alone.

Thanks UK Pro Tiling