Tiling Courses UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tiling Courses UK

ukprotiling@gmail.com

Unit 6B, Longhill Ind Estate, Ullswater Road, Hartlepool

How would you rate Tiling Courses UK ?

"After attending the 4day plus 1day natural stone tiling course with Uk Pro Tiling, I now have been passed the knowledge from Darren to be able to successfully get the work, win the work and do a professional job. There’s way to much information to write on this review as you will be here all day! Just do yourself a favour, if your looking to become a tiler or gain knowledge for your own job don’t hesitate to book yourself onto this course. For Men/Ladies serving in the military I used my IRTC money to pay for the course. I learnt so much from the science behind the tiles themselves to the adhesives to use for certain jobs and as far as running my own business. So thank you Darren for passing on your knowledge and a massive thank you to Tracey for making everyone feel welcome!"
"Tremendous Went to uk Pro Tiling training knowing nothing and in two weeks this program covers everything you need to know about how to make money from Tiling, no stone is unturned, professional Tiling tricks of the trade shown by Darren has you producing excellent work within a matter of days, every possible cut you can ever come across is covered on the first day of training, you will watch Darren’s demo then produce the cut yourself, amazing. The videos and pictures on the website are true to life as what you do on the course so what you see and read on their website is what you do. The course also covers masses of information backed up with a 15,000 word hand out covering ever aspect of preparations materials and castings. Running a business, measuring pricing, you name it, it’s all crammed in to one action packed course. Absolutely buzzing, can’t wait to get started Gary (lad from Scotland)"
"It is without doubt the best course I have ever been on, focussing on getting you ready to deal with real world obstacles. A fantastic course."
John Gilliez
Verified Reviewer
"For a new starter , any trade is a minefield. Through years of experience Darren has pieced together a challenging programme to make this transition possible and at a very high skill level. Cant wait to start. John"
"This course blew my mind, the information passed on from Darren is something you have to experience as no words can describe. There is nothing darren does not know about Tiling and his ability to teach it is genius All of the class produced excellent work with no prior tiling experience before the course. After leaving the course I set up with Darren’s self employment instructions armed with his business mind that he installs in you. The first 5 jobs I won every one at the estimate stage with people saying you were the best I’ve talked to, this is down to what your taught I got made redundant and this was a new chapter in my life, so glad I came to uk Pro Tiling training and be taught by darren as I owe my new found success to him, within weeks I was doubling my old wage and hop it continues which I’m sure it will Buzzing Thanks to darren and his loverly wife Tracey for helping me do this, professional from start to finish with no messing around From Mikey ( guy from Plymouth)"
Davinder Chana
Verified Reviewer
"I have just come back from from a 5 day tilling course( UK pro tilling course) .. I'm am so grateful what I have learnt from Darren I feel confident in myself that I can go out in the real world and put my skills to the test.. Darren is a very clever guy he knows what his talking about and his tilling skills are amazing his very calm and has patience but he gets the message through.. I know I will be making some serious money out of this can't wait to get started... And Tracey is brilliant she takes care of all the admin from start to finish sorts all the accommodation or provides you with some really nice B&B contacts.. Overall the whole experience was great amazing(wish I had done this before) I honestly don't believe there is another tilling training centre out there that will do or teach you the way UK pro tilling teach... Thanks a million Darren and Tracey I am so grateful and happy that I chose the best place to do my course money well spent (I know I will get that back from my first job)...please don't waste your money and time going to any other training centre apart from UK pro tilling Centre."
"Hello everybody My name is tom Roberts I have just come back from UK pro tiling course , I have to say it wasn’t what I expected I though we would be treated like cattle in an out just to make money ,, but it was far from that Tracy was amazing on the phone setting it all up for me she’s a kind hearted lovely woman she even brought us all ice lollies An cakes one day which I though was soo nice 😁I was treated brilliant by Tracy and Darren anything they could do to make my course better for me they did it and I thank them for that 😁 Darren is one off the best teachers I have ever known his endless knowledge about tiling you can’t go wrong ,, he will turn you into a decent tiler I was only there 9 days and I’m fully confident in tiling bathrooms kitchens an floors just can’t wait to get out there and put it all in to practise and build my business up the best I can ,, and I have no fears in doing that thanks to Darren ,,he’s such a clever guy an what hes taught me about the business side of running your own business all the information an advice is priceless 👍🏻👍🏻 Anybody looking to get into having there own tiling business I would recommend going to see Darren he will give you everything you need to know to make it successful he’s a top bloke and I thank him again for all the help he’s given me , #wishdarrenwasmydad Hahahah x"
"I have just done a week with Darren and I can say its amazing. Firstly Tracey was brilliant with booking and helped all the way and literally could not do enough to help you. Darren is firstly a superb tiler and teacher but his business skills he passed on was unreal. I have ran my own business but coming on this course made me realise I could have done so much more. I left the course and the day after had two quotes to do (both won due to Darrens technique) In my first day post course I secured 800 pounds worth of jobs due to Darren. My only advice is take on the tiling information in the course but really take on the business ideas. It's difference between being a tradesman struggling and a business man making amazing money Darren and Tracey you have changed my life and of my family. I cannot thank you enough. This course is worth 20 times the cost."
Kevin Hollis
Verified Reviewer
"Thank you I learned a lot from your course.it was realy enjoyable and informative .i recamend it to anyone that wants to learn tiling and you will get much more than just tiling you will learn how to run your Owen bussness to"
"Just got back from doing the nine day course with Darren at UK pro tiling. As a multi-skilled tradesman with over 20 years experience I've done my fair share of tiling and thought I knew what I was doing. Boy was I wrong! I decided to do the course for three reasons. Firstly, although I could stick tiles on a wall or a floor, I knew I could be better and faster. Secondly I enjoy tiling and decided I wanted to focus just on that instead of freezing my backside off fixing a roof in the middle of winter and lastly I wasn't very good at marketing and so work was always up and down. After spending nine days with Darren I have come home fired up and confident that by applying what he teaches my new business (East Kent Quality Tiling) will be a success. So, if you are looking for a career change as a tiler then this is the ONLY course worth spending your money on. I had looked around at a lot of tiling course centres but kept coming back to UK Pro. And I wish I had done it sooner. If you are considering going to any other course my advice would be take your money and chuck it in the bin and save yourself a wasted trip. Knowing what I know now If Darren's course had been double the money I would have paid it. Yes it's very intense, yes you have a lot of information thrown at you and yes you will be knackered every day but it is totally worth it. Not only is Darren an excellent tiler and teacher he is also very inspirational. Just being around him gives you a buzz. Also he's not in it for the money because he could retire if he wanted but he does it because he's passionate about tiling and helping people succeed. And finally a mention for the lovely Tracey who helps you with booking, accommodation etc. You'd struggle to find a more warm, genuine and helpful person. When you've finished the course she gives every attendee a handwritten sorry you're leaving card. That is really caring. And they both do. So don't be a mug....book now!"
"I went on darrens 9 day course on the 30th april for 9 days at UK Pro Tiling and was blown away by everything i learned, from day 1 you will know you have made the right choice. Course starts off at an amazing rate and you dont think you will be able to do it but you can if you just listen and ask if your not sure of something. I can assure you darren will teach you how to tile to a very high professional standard in just 9 days. Just look at the other testemonials. I have been selfemployed since i was 16 and i am now 55 and have been retired since i sold my metal recycling business, got tired of that and wanted to start another venture and tiling seemed the right choice. If i had used darrens skills when i was 16 i would be a billionare by now. At the moment I'm getting my facebook, website etc sorted out and will be trading in 2 weeks, not in a hurry but you will be. I cant thank darren and of course tracey for their help and inspiring me again. Dont think about it, just do it cos it will be life changing for you. BIG THANKS FROM NEIL SPEIRS."
Matt From Bristol
Verified Reviewer
"Hi Darren it's matt from Bristol hope all is well can't believe it's been a year since I attended your tiling course. Can't thank you enough, never been so happy and making more money then I ever thought I would thanks to you. I have now got 2 tilers working for me full time, I'm fully booked till August and just been confirmed I priced 194 flats last week and I've got them also starting end of July!! Just thought I would let you know so you can show the lads on the course what can be achieved with your training. I am making no less then £1500-2000 a week by my self, plus I'm also making off my other to lads ive got working for me.. hope you well thanks again..!!"
Connor Watkins
Unverified Reviewer
"Amazing course best thing I’ve ever done, would recommend to everyone. Well worth the money, can’t wait to put all the skills in to practice and start my own business.. big thanks to Darren an Tracy"
"Hi guys Just thought I’d drop you a message to say thank you and give you an update. I’m working on my tiling business and out doing quotes I’m now fully booked until end of July and have hired another tiler to take on some jobs as well. Signed a deal with check a trade to make me the only tiler within 15 miles of Ipswich and one of 3 tilers in 30 miles. They get 350 requests per month!! All coming to me. The jobs I have lined up with see me taken in nearly £7k per month and that’s without the check a trade deal going live. All the key points you gave me have ensured me with a 100% quote conversion rate so far, doing the quotes in the customers house, having a card reader for payments, showing off with scientific knowledge of tiles, looking professional with a company uniform and sign written van. It looks like I’ve been doing this for years! Thanks for all your help and advice James Sent from my iPhone"
Lee From Northampton
Verified Reviewer
"I’ve just completed the the two week course and have to say it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done. I’d been in the same office based job for 12 years and needed a change both because I wasn’t happy and needed to earn more money. This course has given me the skills to totally change my career and financial opportunities. I started with my cousins tiling firm this week and was able to easily put what I’d learnt into practice and earned much more in three days than I would have in a week at my old job. Don’t get me wrong however, this is not an easy course and there is so much to learn. I struggled to keep up with the other students at times but Darren was supportive and reassuring and kept me going until the end. Tracey was great and was always on hand for any questions before the course began and made everyone feel welcome when they arrived. And a bonus was meeting some really great people also on the course who I’m sure I’ll stay in touch with for a long time to come."
Ciaran From Manchester
Verified Reviewer
"Have been looking at tiling courses on off over the years, as i'm a qualified plumber and have always thought it would be a good trade to add to my skill set. So after looking at the courses on offer and seeing the reviews for UK pro tiling, I decided to take the plunge. I did the course in January and i was not disappointed,the course is excellent from start to finish. Darren has you tiling from day one and you really get a great grounding in all aspects of tiling and what the do's and don'ts of tiling our. By the end of the course you will have the confidence and skills to tackle most tiling jobs. I couldn't recommend this course highly enough, if your wanting to learn tiling it's the only place to go"
"Excellent course. Highly recommended. Haven't done any tiling for about 5 weeks after the course but it all came flooding back. Cheers Darren and Tracey."
James From Liverpool
Verified Reviewer
"Amazing experience, Went here to learn how to tile like a professional and boy does darren deliver the goods, his techniques are brilliant. An unexpected bonus was the business side of tiling, darren teaches you how to turn your tiling skills into money by telling you how to win the work and maximise an income from tiling. First class training Looking for a total career change then you have found it, give Tracey a ring and get yourself booked on. Regards James from Liverpool"
Steve (Telford)
Unverified Reviewer
"Carlsberg don't do tiling courses but if they did it would be run like UK PRO! Fantastic 10 days covering all aspects of tiling, including business and marketing skills. Darren has a thirst for success and is more than happy to share it.. DO NOT attend any other tiling course, if you wish to succeed."
Tommy ( Chesterfield)
Verified Reviewer
"Superb course, very professionally run by Darren who puts his heart and sole into giving you as much info as he can to help you succeed as a tiler. The course follows an intense program where you never stop learning from the moment you arive. Course is very practically based with real life situations to tile and also comes with a 50 page hand out on absolute everything you need to know about background prep and product knowledge etc. Course is worth every quality review and deserves all the 5 stars achieved. Really pleased I chose UK Pro tiling Training to start my new career off with confidence Regards Tommy from Chesterfield"
Tiling Courses UK is rated 5.00 based on 338 reviews