UK Pro Tiling Training Reviews

Read UK Pro Tiling Training Reviews

ukprotiling@gmail.com

Unit 6B, Longhill Ind Estate, Ullswater Road, Hartlepool

Tell us how UK Pro Tiling Training made you happy
I travelled from Southern Ireland to do the 13 day UK Pro Tiling Course in June 2019. It was everything I expected and more. Trying to pack a complete Tiling Training into 13 days is not an easy task but Darren really does a great job on giving you everything you need to go out and get work immediately.
The course has a great mixture of theory and hands on tiling which really gives you the experience and motivation to go out and get work. Darren really stresses how knowing how to tile and going out getting work are two very different things and thats why he dedicates a full day and more in teaching you how to get work coming in with various marketing and advertising tools. It really is up to you after that. You will have all the tools you need to succeed and if you listen to what Darren tells you, you will get work.
From what I can see there is no other training facility like this in the UK or Ireland. Each person has their own mocked up bathroom cubicle to tile and you will be laying tiles on day one if I remember correctly, if not def day two. Darren goes through things clearly but swiftly. This trade is not rocket science but you need to know what you are doing and I highly recommend the 13 day course. Everything can be learned easily with some application and by doing it once yourself on the course, you will know how to do each step out in the real world.
Its like anything in life, you get out what you put in. If you apply the techniques that Darren teaches, you will be out getting work in no time. The first few jobs will more than likely not make you much money as you will need to buy various tools, advertise, learning how to price correctly etc. Once you get past those first few jobs you will become more comfortable and more confident and the earnings will start coming.
I started off doing small jobs and I didnt take on anything too big or complicated. This worked well as it gave me confidence and after two or three small jobs I took on a few bathrooms, including installing a sloped shower floor.
I have included some pics below. The pics are of my second and third jobs after doing the course with Darren. These jobs were done almost immediately after the course. I am now beginning to focus on complete bathroom remodelling, taking on the full refurb, hiring plumbers and electricians to do the technical stuff.
The accomodation was excellent and only 5 mins drive from the training facility. Once again, Thanks Darren and Tracey for this amazing course. If you follow everything Darren teaches you, apply yourself and put in a solid 40 hours work a week, you will be making a very good wage before you know it.

PJ (Southern Ireland)
I have just returned from completing the 5 day course (4 day tiling and 1 day business/natural stone course). I am very happy with how the course was delivered and the information contained. I had doubts about travelling from South Wales to Hartlepool and whether it was worth it. I can confirm that it most definitely was.

If you are thinking of attending the course, don't hesitate, just book it as you won't regret it. Tracey is so friendly and deals with all the bookings and accommodation if required, and any questions that you may have. Darren delivers the course and it is staggering what this man knows about tiling as well as the business element.

This course isn't for the faint hearted as it is very fast paced with so much information to take in. However that is what you want from a course and if you've got a willingness to learn, you will enjoy all the input, both theoretically (very important) and practically.

I had no tiling experience beforehand, never laid a tile. However, Darren has given me the skills, confidence and knowledge that I've now returned home and set up a business. I still have plenty to learn but it is evident that the information Darren gives you, both verbally and in the handouts, prepares you for taking on jobs now and in the future.

The business background and advice on how to set up a business and marketing is also invaluable. I applied what Darren advised and I've seen the results straight away.

My advice to those reading the reviews: don't hesitate, book on the course, it is most definitely worthwhile and more importantly, value for money. You'll get out what you put in.

Thanks Darren and Tracey, you've been brilliant.
Update, 2 years after attending 9 day course.
I attended here for a change of career two years ago and boy has this changed my life, the course was delivered by Darren and Kevin who gave me everything required for me to be where I am today.
I suppose you can go anywhere to learn to tile but Darren has a gift of motivating you to achieve your desires
I have 3 lads also working with me now in my tiling business trying to keep up with demand from customers.
If your looking for a career change then I can't recommend UK Pro tiling enough
Tracey and Darren go the extra mile to help you, even after the course Darren support has been superb.
Chris from Devon
Fantastic course which is very intense you’re constantly learning and taking in information, i’ve left capable of tiling and the setting up a business. Darren is a great tutor who goes the extra mile and tracey is also brilliant behind the scenes would definitely recommend!
I’ve just finished a 9 day course, which I loved. This definitely gets you to the point of confidence where you can actually go out and start your own business.
The way the course is structured is fantastic. Every day is different from the next and the information is given to you at a good but manageable pace.

I stayed in their accommodation aswell, which was brilliant, less than 5 minutes drive to the workshop and Tracey does everything she can you make you feel welcome.
On the whole I’d definitely recommend this course,
Get it booked you won’t regret it !!
What can I say!! From the moment I enquired about the course to the completion, Daren and Tracy were out of this world. I was sad in some ways to leave, however exciting times lay ahead. Darren and Tracy couldn't do enough to help and are genuinely lovely people.

I researched tiling courses throughout the country and by far this was the best on so many levels. I did the two week course and not only are you taught the theory and undertake practical exercises to an advanced level, the course also covers business acumen and advice to give everyone the best opportunity to succeed.

I here of people, of which one was on our course that have undertaken training elsewhere and then come to Tiling Courses UK.

I would highly recommend to anyone and considering sending someone to do a course.

Simon
Suffolk Pro Tiling
I attended my course with UK Pro Tiling in January this year after researching numerous other courses. The positive reviews left by previous attendees and a conversation with Tracey at UK Pro Tiling made my mind up and the 4-5 hour drive from Cheltenham twice a week for three weeks was absolutely worth it.
From the minute Tracey first answered my call enquiring about the course to Darren’s method of teaching and passing on his wealth of knowledge and experience - I never regretted a minute.
I did the three week course and this enabled me to not only prepare for running a successful tiling business but it also helped learn numerous tiling techniques which I am now able to put into practice and save me time and money whilst producing quality work.
I began quoting for jobs during my three week course at weekends and began completing tiling work as soon as the course ended.
I am now earning a very good wage, I am in control of my hours and I am my own boss! The work is coming in continually, I am already turning work away and I am taking bookings for 6-8 weeks time already!
Darren is still helping me if ever I get stuck and is on the end of the phone or email should I need any guidance which is hugely appreciated.
All I can say is yes it’s a long drive if you live in the south, yes three weeks away can be tough and yes it’s a tough course.......... But it’s worth every minute and every pound.
I run a tiling business now because I made the effort and listened to what Darren had to pass on and I know my business is going to continue and grow to be a huge success, thanks Darren and Tracey, I owe you one!
Thank you to Darren and Tracy the course was absolutely brilliant the knowledge Darren has on tiling and business blows you away, and Tracy taking time talking through everything on the phone when booking. This course is best thing I've done its value for money no doubt about it.
I was looking for a change of career after spending too many years in front of a computer. I believed that doing a job that was practical and physical, that couldn't be replaced by a computer was the way forward - plus it enabled you to get out and meet people in your community instead of sitting on your backside all day long (no good for anyone!).
Tiling was suggested to me by my wife as we'd had a lot of home renovation done in the past and tilers were either hard to find and others weren't actually that good.
I took a while to research the various courses available, but then stumbled on UK Pro Tiling. From the outset I could see that you got your training from someone with vast experience - not just 'a teacher', but a person who'd run their own tiling business successfully for 30+ years.
The testimonials on the website were great and the videos showed what you would be learning. I knew very quickly I had found the right place to learn tiling.
When I enquired, within minutes Tracey was on the phone to me explaining everything - I'd had email responses from other courses, but you could tell they couldn't really give a damn, whereas Tracey's attentiveness was proof of their passion for what they did, and gave an indication of the sort of one-to-one training you would receive.
I enrolled on the nine day course - it was in-depth, at times intense and there was a lot to take in. But the way Darren teaches and delivers the course is done in such a way that everything comes together perfectly - it really is a fast-track to a new career.
I've since embarked on a few home projects that I wouldn't have dreamed of attempting just a few weeks ago - and I really enjoy it - and I don't personally think that I would have received such in-depth training anywhere else.
I've also since been in touch with Darren for further advice and he's always been right back with answers - great ongoing support.
Darrens knowledge of tiling is second to none, the course is excellent value for money and YOU WILL be tiling to a far better standard than you could ever of believed possible. But this is what makes Darren stand out for me, i completed the course 6 months ago and if I have ANY problem or situation I can email or phone him and hes there with a answer! I have the upmost respect for people like that and his course cannot be beaten
I enrolled on the 4 day course in January as I am a property developer and was looking to learn tiling to help when refurbishing and renovating properties. I was the only female on the course but was never made to feel uncomfortable. The course has a commercial thread running all the way through, whereby Darren teaches the quickest and most efficient ways to get a professional finish along with some sales and business development skills. It's fairly intensive and you have to focus and give it your all. Having worked in business and commerce all my working life and had little or no DIY skills, so I was a approaching it from a basic level, but managed to keep up and after the four days was able to tile a kitchen splash back and around a bath. My confidence has increased and I can now do a full bathroom and it's also given me the confidence to try other things such as laminate flooring. Can't recommend UK Pro Tiling Training enough. Thanks again Darren and Tracey
Just completed a 9 day course with Darren and his team, and this course is excellent. Darren and Tracey made the time there enjoyable and fun not like other boring courses. The knowledge he has in tiling and business is priceless, covering all bases. I would greatly recommend going on this course if you want to get out there as a business. The aftercare is great too, message anytime you need guidance and he'll be there. Thank you Darren and Tracey for guiding me along the self employed route, and teaching me things most courses don't know. Outstanding.
Great corse couldn’t Of asked for a better teacher than Darren . Him and Tracey are 2 of the most lovely people I have met. Corse is very intense and informative worth every penny thank you Darren.
I completed the 13 day course. For someone who’s never stuck a tile on a wall before I found the course, in all honesty, excellent, refreshing and made me realise there is something else out there for a complete career change. Darren was a great teacher and his knowledge far out weighed what I was expecting to get from a course. Loved every second.
Had a fantastic time here, I done the 9 day ready for work tiling course, real value for money, course is jam packed with tiling tricks of the trade and how to set up and run a professional tiling business.
Fast paced and darren crams as much as possible so you can benefit from his experience, there is another lad also called Darren who helps you out as well, nothing is too much of a bother.
Lastly, Thanks to Tracey for taking care of the booking extremely genuine, very polite and happy to help
Top company
Dagan
Cant reccomend this course enough if you want to become self employed as a tiler.
Darren and his team cover absolutely everything you need to know in extreme depth backed up by a massive handout for what you need to do once you've left.
You pay for what you get and your money is well spent here.
The business part of my 9 day course was an eye opener, I thought I knew a bit about business as I've been self employed but Darren's business mind is at another level and he shows you how to maximise earnings and he gives you the motivation to succeed. Make sure you do this day as it is worth the whole course fees alone
Since leaving I have rarely been out of tiling work, I took Darren's aftercare pack and it's like having a mentor on your shoulder
Tracey also makes the course booking an accommodation so easy she is a joy to deal with
Cant say much more
Life changing for me
Bill, Cambridge Pro Tiling
Hi I attended A five day course after already Tiling for over eight years for various local builders. I was contemplating going self employed but like so many before me afraid to take the plunge. Having read through the reviews I decided that I would go on one of Darren’s courses, as already said by many information by the bucketloads within two weeks I had set up as a sole trader at from that day I’ve never looked back The man gave me the confidence to get out there and sell my skills over the competition. Many thanks for giving me the confidence to change my life Kevin.
I have spent the last 15 years of my career in the military, training instructors how to teach intensive courses in shooting and weapons instruction. I know how hard it is to design and run a course that is fit for purpose and produces results on a large scale.

Darren’s tiling course at UK Pro Tiling Training is exemplary in standards of training and instruction in tiling. After many years of running the course his enthusiasm hasn’t dropped, he works tirelessly to ensure every student gains the benefit of his superior knowledge.

Darren places emphasis not only on the skills needed to become a professional tiler but also the business acumen to succeed in self employment.

The cost of the package is a small price to pay in comparison to a franchise or higher education. The profitability from applying the principles taught are clear from the outset.

I would highly recommend this course to anyone thinking about changing careers to become a self employed tiler.
Absolute superb training at the highest levels at UK Pro Tiling Training.
I attended a course somewhere close to me prior which turned out to be just a basic tiling intro even though their website seemed good.
Went to UK Pro Tiling and the difference is unreal, Darren and his helper look after you very well, any help needed and they are there straight away.
The depth of knowledge Darren has in his brain is incredible and he finds a way to get it into yours, he is clearly a very experienced tiler and tutor
Tiling exercises are great and non stop, you get a huge hand out detailing everything covered on the course and what to do in every situation you could encounter when you leave.
You get what you pay for, they are not the cheapest training centre but in my opinion the best.
I wasted my money and time on the other course should have came here first.
They have there own accommodation next to the training centre so attending here is an absolute breeze, Tracey takes care of everything on booking, all you do is turn up, let yourself into their houses and leave in the morning with the others trainees attending the same course
Worthy of the hundreds of 5 star reviews ive read
From Cameron (London)
What a fantastic experience this was attending UK Pro Tiling Training. This course should come with a health warning of INFORMATION OVERLOAD. You get what you pay for and what you get here is quality instruction from a seasoned tiling pro and successful businessman.
Darren tries his hardest to get years of his experience over to you in a couple of weeks, Course starts at 7.30 and he does not take his foot off the accelerator until the moment you complete the course.
There is no down time and a moment wasted, you are constantly being educated or undertaking the massive amounts of practical tiling work.
Could go on and on but you get the message from above
If your looking for a career change then don't look anywhere else.
Not for the faint hearted but listen and you cant go wrong
Highly recommended