tilers-world.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend tilers-world.com
"Good price and speedy delivery. Would use again"
"Excellent firm, good prices, good delivery and I wish I had found them earlier."
"great price & delivered next day !!"
"Great service great backup. Patrick was very very helpful and so quick to be In touch. I will use again."
"Excellent Service."
"Thank you for an excellent service."
"really good service, well impressed."
"The website is easy to navigate. Tiles came very quickly. I was contacted straight away to let me know they were in the way. Fantastic. Would recommend tilers world😀"
"Fantastic service! Ordered Wednesday night and had materials by Friday morning! Couldn’t recommend highly enough"
"Needed tiles at short notice and the company pulled out all the stops to accommodate me, contacting the tile manufacturer on my behalf to ensure delivery. Gave me a good discount too. The owner, Patrick, was a great help and easy to contact. Will use again."
"Hi After a long distance chat with our plumber it was a website purchase with Tilers-world on a Friday, requesting delivery of a box of tiles on Monday. Could not fault the professionilsm of Tilers-world in sourcing the required tiles and keeping in contact regarding delivery 10/10 Unfortunately same could not be said for British Ceramic Tiles (maker of the tiles) nor DPD the courier. On arrival the box of 8 tiles was clearly damaged and on opening the actual tile package 4 out of 8 were significantly damaged. 0/10 Thankfully only required the four undamaged tiles but sick that half of delivery unwanted and damaged and it cost more for delivery than the full box of tiles"
"Initial order dealt with excellently. Delivery was prompt and well wrapped to protect from damage. I subsequently contacted the company as I had an unanticipated breakage (my own fault). They couldn't have been more helpful in sourcing an additional tile. Great service. I will use them again for my future tiling needs."
"Excellent service , good prices, great communications , rapid delivery - 5 star online retailer - will use again thank you"
"Patrick provided an exceptional service, he went above and beyond to ensure my order was to my satisfaction."
"Friendly staff, delivered when they said they would. Well pleased"
"Excellent company, found online while looking for a specific tile, ordered sample came within a couple of days ordered 28sqm and was able to delivery to door in two days, was very helpful and friendly company well recommend"
"Gentleman who I spoke to was very helpful and tiles arrived quickly. Would use again anytime"
"Good service, good communication, tiles arrived on schedule. Not unboxed yet so cannot say if all in good condition."
"I am delighted with the service I received from Patrick at Tilers World. From receiving a tile sample, taking my order over the telephone, talking me through the ordering process and finding the cheapest delivery route as I live remotely, Patrick was helpful and cheerful. The tiles arrived safely (very pleasant and helpful deliveryman). Many thanks for a great service."
"Good products with great communication from Patrick . I had a problem with payment my end which could of been a nightmare but was dealt with brilliantly, would definitely recommend."
tilers-world.com is rated 4.95 based on 120 reviews