tilers-world.com Reviews

John Connelly
Best price rapid delivery will use again John Connelly Glasgow

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about tilers-world.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
John Connelly
Verified Buyer
"Best price rapid delivery will use again John Connelly Glasgow"
Graeme Lindsay
Verified Buyer
"The whole process was very easy, and Patrick was especially helpful, as my order was quite unusual (and I changed it after my initial order). Could not have gone better."
"I shopped around for the British Ceramic Tiles I wanted & Tilers-World was by far the best price. Ordering from the website was quick & easy & I was contacted the following day to arrange delivery. The tiles have arrived & are as beautiful as expected. Very happy customer!"
Barry Peacock
Verified Buyer
"Could not wish for better service - friendly ,efficient, really nice chap gave me advice. Delivered on time with no damage."
"Stellar customer service - great selection and good prices and go out of their way to help. I wouldn’t want to deal with any other tile retailer going forward!"
Sophie Nammary
Verified Buyer
"Great tiles at a great price. But what makes this place stand out is the customer service. Patrick is a gem, polite, thorough and really just a good man. Sorted out a tricky delivery situation for me.. went above and beyond to ensure minimum problems for me as I have a broken ankle. I give Patrick ten stars. :) Thank You!! Great service.. I will be back. Sophie"
NIGEL THORNE
Verified Buyer
"Really great service, good price and very helpful."
"Great company to deal with, really helpful, gave good advice and delivered as promised."
"Very happy with the tiles, good quality and look great! Lovely customer service when booking the delivery with Patrick and great after care from the company. Would recommend this company to friends & family in the future."
Molly Slater
Verified Buyer
"What an absolutely amazing service. Not only were the tiles beautiful but customer service from Patrick was incredible. I ended up being let down by another company and Patrick literally saved my day and managed to achieve next day delivery within just minutes. So happy, please don't get your tiles from anywhere else!"
COLIN HEATHERLEY
Verified Buyer
"Quality tiles supplied at a very reasonable price delivered on the day as promised. Good communication from Patrick at Tilers World. Highly recommended."
Clare Ibbotson
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and quality tiles. Would recommend"
Ian Holland
Verified Buyer
"Good Comms, Service & Dispatch + being well Packed, together with an All round efficient service at a competitive price!!"
"Very good prices, great delivery with the items being securely packaged and arriving on time. Definitely recommend and would use again."
Rick Bartram
Verified Buyer
"Ordered some anhyfix from a local tile shop but got let down at the last minute. Found these guys online and ordered at 1:30pm for next day delivery and it arrived at 11am next morning despite the recent bout of snow. Can't remember the guys name who I spoke to but he was very polite and helpful and got me out of an hole tbh. Can't recommend them enough. Fantastic. Cheers."
Vicky Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"I was contacted before my delivery was due because my order was going to be late due to extreme weather conditions. They kept me informed of when they would be delivered. When new delivery date wad set the tiles arrived earlier than expected. Very good customer service. Would highly recommend using tilers - world."
Bradley Goodaire
"great service!"
Jill Billinge
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and excellent service. Some of our tiles were out of stock but the rest were delivered on 1st March, the worst weather for the driver but he made the delivery. All credit to everyone."
Francis Keeley
Verified Buyer
"Simple just a great service"
Robert Warren
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. Quick delivery. Good price."
tilers-world.com is rated 4.93 based on 76 reviews