tilers-world.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend tilers-world.com
"Perfect quality and price and the delivery was very quick"
"Even though the tiles arrived broken (courier). Partrick sorted out a replacement box very quickly and efficiently. Really easy to deal with. The broken tiles won’t put me off dealing with you again."
"very fast delivery and could not find them any cheaper best place to order tiles i have found"
"Excellent customer service, really went out of there way to help us receive our order on time, Quality tiles, overall very happy."
"I was so pleased with the help from Tilers World.com the man I spoke to on the phone was so helpful,and the delivery was so quick ,they are exactly what I needed to match up with my tiles thank you very much"
"Great service and great prices. What's not to like?"
"I only ordered a sample but it arrived quickly"
"Excellent service delivered on time"
"Simply great service, great value and great products. What really pleased me was minutes after placing the order, I was phoned by a really helpful member of the company to confirm that I would be in to sign for receipt of my tiles................one day after placing the order. Amazing! Thank you!"
"I called about a particular item I needed - the gentleman that took my call was very helpful with all the questions I had. I completed my order and it was sent out the same day and arrived in good order the following day. Would use again. Thank you"
"Great service and a great price. Very pleased. Thank you."
"Excellent service from start to finish. I was contacted immediately after ordering and the delivery was very quick. Great after sales service also when contacting them about a cracked tile."
"Ordered before 11am delivered next day excellent service.... awill definitely use again."
"Good service, very fast delivery, and the best price for Tilemaster adhesive anywhere online."
"Great price, helpful customer service and speedy polite delivery service. All great!"
"Great prices and brilliant service 5*"
"Very impressed, quick friendly and reliable service. The tiles I purchased were also half the price I had been quoted elsewhere. Will definately be using them again"
"So helpful! Patrick was lovely! Also very competitive pricing! Highly recommend! Thank you!"
"Very helpful and friendly"
"Great customer service and extremely fast delivery."
tilers-world.com is rated 4.93 based on 175 reviews