tilers-world.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend tilers-world.com
4.9
Based on 737 reviews
As usual Patrick and the team were fantastic. Great service including the delivery. Bush Property Maintenance.
I was really impressed with the help I got from Patrck from customer service. He went above and beyond to answer my queries. The tiles arrived promptly and are a very good quality. As my tiler has confirmed.
Very helpful, great service
Smooth transaction quick delivery
Very reliable company. Super fast delivery and the cheapest by far. Would definitely recommend.
So helpful, called 2-3 times with problems caused by my tiler and they helped advise me quite a bit. Got extra tiles delivered to me express delivery as well. Highly recommend.
the product i ordered was beautiful.. with speedy delivery..unlike others ..i certainly would advise anyone to at least sample these tiles if not BUY....10/10
Brilliant item at a brilliant price. Great customer service and fast delivery. Highly recommend these over Luxury tiles. Many thanks
Tiles are great, dispatches quickly but there was no notification of when they would arrive. Driver called when he was outside my house, no one was in as we had been told a delivery day, if we had known someone would have been there.
Brilliant service, highly recommended can’t praise them highly enough. Will definitely buy my tiles from here in the future every time!
2nd visit and purchase. Whilst I'm a brick layer/ builder by trade sometimes i get roped in to do porcelain patios and this time its what my wife requested. It will be my go to supplier for fixing materials. Patrick as before was a pleasure to talk to and very helpful with product information
Great service from ordering to delivery.
Absolutely brilliant service from start to finish. Patrick was so helpful and knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help me with my order. Will definitely be using again and recommending.
Excellent product and service. We bought outdoor tiles, they are great.
Fuss free transaction, quick delivery and helpful courier.
Very good and quick service, also the tiles were the best price compared to other sites.
Excellent choice had just what I wanted at 1/2 the price I seen elsewhere. Great quality. They also sent out a great size sample. Delivery was fantastic literally received my order the morning after I placed the order & they were packaged & boxed really well. Very impressed & would definitely buy from tilers-world again.
Simple order process. Dispatched quickly. Well packaged. Would use again.
I couldn't get the full effect as I only received a portion of the tile
I first received a broken tile sample but they soon deliver a new sample to me. I finally ordered 100pcs from them for my bathroom.
tilers-world.com is rated 4.9 based on 737 reviews