tilers-world.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend tilers-world.com
Read tilers-world.com Reviews
**Amazing customer service.** I ordered a handful of tiles to extend an area we’d tiled 7 years ago. Tilers World noticed that I had previously ordered and contacted me to let me know that the tiles didn’t quite match the originals as the previous manufacturer had ceased trading. Further, they were good enough to tell me how I might identify and source tiles that matched the originals. Very, very impressed.
A quick and friendly service
Great price, great communication. No complaints at all. Thanks.
Hi. I’m still waiting on a reply to my question regarding using this tile outside on a table top. Can you please email me back?
Tilers world are a most efficient and responsive company. A refreshing and rare thing in this day and age. Highly recommend them. Patrick is really on the ball and knows what he is talking about. Will definitely use them for my next project.
Very efficient excellent service. Would highly recommend from my experience.
Items were shipped quickly and customer service was great. Items were received damaged on two occasions, but obviously a fault with the deliverers rather than Tilers World. They were extremely quick to own the situation and send replacements free of charge, which is greatly appreciated. Won't hesitate to use again, but hopefully PalletLine mirror the good service and protect the items more.
I ordered some tiles for my bathroom floor & was pleasantly surprised to receive a phone call a short time later from the company.
This call was to advise me that the tile although listed as being black was more an anthracite colour & would I like a sample before ordering.
I decided to just go through with my order.
I was not disappointed - the tiles look absolutely great - They are not black but more anthracite as I was advised - This does snot detract from the tiles - They look great.
A real bonus was only having to wait 2 days for delivery, which in the present climate is amazing - Highly recommend the company
Great service! Very speedy delivery.
Great prices on Tilemaster adhesive and grout, order process was smooth and I was phoned up to arrange delivery, which was prompt. Fantastic service from start to finish.
day late on delivery but commercial performance
was excellent.
From the well set out website, to the ease of ordering and actually having a human being to speak to, the whole experience of dealing with Tilers World was exceptional and professional, I thoroughly recommend the company and would most definitely use them again.
Great to deal with,kept informed ar all times,definitely do business again.
When I received my order there was only one mosaic sheet of tiles instead of two. The tiles are nice but I can’t put them up. I rang Verona and they were apologetic and are sending another one out straight away.
I ordered some samples of these tiles from another company waited 4 weeks 3 phone calls just got fobbed off. Phoned these guys told me how much stock they had and gave me advice re sealing etc. Ordered on line next day and arrived 2 days later. And they were about %20 cheaper, will use again 10/10.
I received a prompt reply to an email I sent and quickly received very well packaged products. Thank you.
Brilliant, tiles have arrived perfect, also arrived a day early which was convenient
Excellent customer service. Fast delivery and couldn’t find a better price for the tiles. I will definitely be using again.
Good service and delivery arranged for a date to suit me. Would definitely use again!
Competitively priced, great customer service, easy ordering and quick delivery.
tilers-world.com is rated 4.93 based on 559 reviews