tilers-world.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend tilers-world.com
"All as ordered and good delivery"
"Very satisfied with the service. Good delivered on time wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"Ordered backer boards and just perfect. With delivery as said"
"Competitively priced, really quick delivery great service"
"Very knowledgeable and helpful. Efficient delivery I would certainly use them again."
"Great service. Quick and informative and great product . Would definitely buy again"
"Excellent communication and customer service many thanks"
"Efficient Service & price, however the delivery driver would not take items up our 4.5m wide, level driveway & closer to house!, the first driver in 4 years of building our house that has taken this decision."
"Mosaic tiles are beautiful and were difficult to find. Delivery was arranged to suit me and very prompt"
"good service, fast delivery"
"Quick and efficient delivery even though only ordered a sample! Beautiful tiles and very well packaged. Will be ordering in the near future."
"Brilliant service from start to finish."
"Good price and fast delivery.strong recomended"
"First class service & rapid next day delivery šŸ“¦ šŸ‘"
"Very helpful chap, arranged to send out a tile to check if same as we already had, rang me back when he said he would. I would have ordered from them but delivery was very expensive(live in south wales) so collected from a local stockist, but if i lived within collecting distance of newcastle they would have been my choice of supplier."
"Cracking service . Very reliable and will use again."
"Great , honest and reliable service."
"I never write reviews but had to for this. I was very sceptical about buying from a company I’d had never heard of & the fact the tiles were so much cheaper. I ordered the Laura Ashley tiles. I am so impressed! They are stunning & being a replica too are far better quality being porcelain. The service was fantastic too. I had a phone call from a lovely man to confirm my details & they are arrived a day early too! I will most definitely be ordering from this company again. Very happy!"
"Needed to return some unwanted tiles. Courier service arranged (to save me returning products via Post Office) my convenience . Excellent and prompt service provided by Patrick."
"Really good service, even when needing to order a small amount of extras at short notice. Shipping cost is a pain but planning ahead can reduce it considerably. Used them before and will do again....as long as the price remains right."
tilers-world.com is rated 4.95 based on 283 reviews