tilers-world.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend tilers-world.com
Read tilers-world.com Reviews
Really quick service
I would just like to say I was blown away with the detailed information given to myself from Patrick... it made my day ... So many thanks Patrick in delivering great listening skills and knowledge in advising me. Excellent Team Member x
Excellent service; bought tile adhesive (20kg x 15). Online order was swift with a courteous phone call to clarify and confirm delivery. Can't fail them on anything. Thank you.
Placed my order and was dispatched the next day. Well packed and all tiles in great condition
Perfect customer service, quick delivery and great prices. What more could you ask for. I will definitely use them again.
Very happy with my first purchase from Tilers-World. Patrick was very helpful and my materials were delivered flawlessly and on time. I will definitely be using these guys a lot in the future, from now on.
Excellent delivery and price.
Best price and delivered two days earlier than suggested…top service!!
1ST Class Service As Always Patrick is Always on Top Of His Game!
Tilers World sent an email to let me know that the order had been dispatched. At 07:57 the following morning I received a phone message from DHL Parcel UK which gave a delivery time slot of one hour. The parcel of 9 mosaic tiles arrived a little earlier than that but was packaged and padded really well such that the mosaics didn’t get damaged at all during transport.
Excellent service. Patrick was really helpful.
Great service and great quality tiles
Perfect service , easy to order online and when I had a query about delivery and phoned up I had a very helpful & polite guy that sorted things for me . First class service & goods .
Sample tile was delivered severely damaged. Tile was in fragments with pieces missing
Super speedy. Great.
Cannot be happier fantastic service, I would advise others to first create an account as it is then easier to track your order. I didn’t and had to ring for the info. Promised a week, delivered in 5 days. Will definitely be going here next time
The review has come to say how good or bad at the company are going to be before the actual tile been waiting 5 days
Patrick on the other end of the phone was a pleasure to be doing business. Knowledgeable, professional, yet friendly. Gave good advice, which I followed and received the tiles in just over 24hrs, as promised.
Excellent service, no issues.
Very fast and well packaged delivery. Regards, Chuk & Stewart