tilers-world.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend tilers-world.com
Patricia Grieve
Verified Buyer
"I am delighted with the service I received from Patrick at Tilers World. From receiving a tile sample, taking my order over the telephone, talking me through the ordering process and finding the cheapest delivery route as I live remotely, Patrick was helpful and cheerful. The tiles arrived safely (very pleasant and helpful deliveryman). Many thanks for a great service."
Simon Loombe
Verified Buyer
"Good products with great communication from Patrick . I had a problem with payment my end which could of been a nightmare but was dealt with brilliantly, would definitely recommend."
Lorna Boyd
Verified Buyer
"I recently purchased some tiles from Tilers World for my bathroom. After researching these were the best price by far. This then was followed up by speedy, on time delivery. The Bertie tiles looked amazing when fitted however I soon realised I had ordered too few. Patrick went above and beyond to ensure I had the extra tiles, matched to the previous batch colour in less than 48 hours. Phenomenal, friendly service. I can’t recommend them highly enough!"
"Excellent fast service. All I need now is a tiler to cut glass tiles!!!!"
"I'm always cautious when buying online from a company that I have had no experience with, however this is one of the best shopping experiences that I have had. I received a call from Patrick to let me know that there was an issue (a 2 day lead time, no big deal, other companies wouldn't have made the effort, but Patrick wanted to ensure that wouldn't cause me a problem) I then had another call a couple of days later to arrange delivery. The attention to detail puts other companies to shame. I would not hesitate to recommend tilers-world to friends/family or to use them again in future"
Paula Noble
Verified Buyer
"Received the tiles today very early :) BIG THANK YOU Patrick. amazing service."
Glen Paczy
"smooth service"
"Matched a tile on partial bathroom refit. Great service, good price, easy and helpful communication with Patrick."
Denis Shields
Verified Buyer
"Great price, fast delivery and great communication."
John McAndrew
Verified Buyer
"This is a fantastic company. Patrick was so helpful and when we needed an extra pack of tiles he ensured the warehouse searched for the same batch number. When the courier service let him down and the delivery did not happen when it should have done , he did everything he could in his power to rectify it. This is the best example of customer service I have seen for years. Christine and John"
Natasha North
Verified Buyer
"Great prices (cheapest we had seen online!) and really easy and quick to sort out delivery Patrick was really helpful! Thank you!"
Jennifer Murray
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, great communication regarding delivery, love the tiles. will definitely use again."
Janette Sleigh
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful guy on phone line- great advice- great price and very prompt service. Thankyou!"
Patricia Bird
Verified Buyer
"Patrick is extremely helpful. He goes above and beyond what is normal customer service. Nothing is too much trouble for him and he is very knowledgeable about the products. He is a great asset to the company"
Deb Oliver
Verified Buyer
"Order the tiles and was contacted by Patrick. Tiles arrived on time. Nice and easy"
Kevin Fouracre
Verified Buyer
"Great price. Great communication and delivery faultless."
"Patrick provided fantastic customer service, sourcing a specific tile and communicating with me at all times. Tiles arrived quickly and now look great!!"
"Good service and communication. excellent delivery company very friendly and on time. Nice tiles"
Tim Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Excellent prices.Very good service, very polite and helpful driver. will use again."
"Great price, great service and fast delivery. I will use tilers-world.com again."
tilers-world.com is rated 4.94 based on 102 reviews