tilers-world.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend tilers-world.com
"Extremely helpful even though I was only buying 2 tiles"
"Excellent service for a slightly nervous customer! My phone call was answered quickly and all my queries got extremely professional answers. I place my order on line and had barely put my credit card away when the phone rang and it was Tilers World calling to arrange delivery three days later! The delivery itself was painless and all the tiles arrived whole, another worry of mine. I don’t hesitate to recommend them and would happily use them again."
"If only all on-line purchases were as easy. The Company offered good value for money and excellent communications right up to the prompt delivery. Highly recommended"
"Purchased some tiles recently - great value and service."
"Spot on service, no fuss and speedy delivery."
"Excellent service from a very professional team. Thanks."
"had a bit of a problem so emailed a message. they phoned me almost straight away and gave me good advice, delivery was quick and efficient, couldn't ask for more."
"excellent product not checked all tiles yet but those i have super"
"Really pleased with the tiles received, which had been discontinued & were hard to find. Very competitive price. Good communications. Slight problem with courier but Patrick was very helpful Would use again & recommend to others"
"Impressed with service follow up call which went through my order ensuring it was what I was expecting. Would definitely use again"
"Thank you so much for the brilliant service. Your help and advice was invaluable in achieving the result we have accomplished. Great prices, outstanding communication and deliveries always on time and in good order. Thank you, Richard & Kelli"
"Really good service. Very quick and informative throughout the process. Tiles arrived in perfect condition."
"Great Service and communications. Delivery was very prompt."
"Great service. Ordered online sunday evening, called next to arrange delivery, delivered next day. thanks"
"The service i have received from Tilers World has been amazing. My partner and I have been trying to locate a particular tile, Tilers World and in particular Patrick have gone above and beyond to track these tiles down and get them shipped to us. The tiles arrived well packaged and no breakages, amazing. Thank you very much, I would highly recommend Tilers World."
"What a brilliant company. Ordered a large quantity of tiles at an excellent price. Was kept informed fully about their arrival, which went without a hitch. Sadly there were some tiles broken but after submitting photos these were replaced very swiftly. Special mention to Patrick who dealt with me beautifully. Thank you guys!!!"
"Great communication, really friendly and helpful! quick delivery. Lovely tiles at great price, thank you πŸ‘"
"Item was offered at the best price, arrived in very good time and was well packaged. Many thanks."
"GREAT SERVICE. DELIVERED ON TIME."
"Great service, Patrick checked tiles were in stock before I placed the order and were delivered on the day of my choice. Great looking tiles. Not up yet but cant wait."
tilers-world.com is rated 4.94 based on 218 reviews