Ties Planet Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ties Planet

About Ties Planet: Ties Planet is a leading UK men's online tie shop.

Ties, bow ties, cravats, socks, cufflinks and more can be purchased online. All with fantabulous, wonderful customer service.

Unit SF07 City Mills Business CentrePeel StreetMorley

How would you rate Ties Planet ?

Amanda C
"I had looked around a long time at various places for pink ties for our ushers and groomsmen, they were either not the right shade or very very expensive for a tie. Found Ties Planet online and the variation of colours was amazing every shade of pink and a huge range of other colours too and very resonable range of prices, we paid £7.99 per tie and when they arrived they were very good quality and the exact colour as shown in the pictures, perfect for our wedding. We would definitely go to Ties Planet first when needing ties again and would definitely recommend others to use them. Thankyou"
Mrs S K
"I ordered the red tie to give to my husband for our Ruby Anniversary. He was very pleased with it and wore it for our celebrations that afternoon. I know that he will wear it at Christmas, Valentine's Day and other red and white functions."
"Really friendly staff, went out of his way to get me my tie to match my dress"
"From placing the order and receiving it in the post it was a first class service"
Posted 44 minutes ago
"We had the most important day of our lives and needed some ties that we could only get at ties r us. We placed the order expecting next day delivery however was told that it was only working day. If we ordered on Mon before 1400 we would get it the same day. They could not deliver as we had ordered on Sat. Weird. Anyway we then found TIES PLANET. Despite placing the order on Sun and them having the same policy they were able to get our order to us on the Monday so we got them in time for our flight on Tues morning and we were able to save our big day. Thank You TIES PLANET and especially ANDREW u went above and beyond the call of duty to get our order to us in time"
"Good Service & quality of tie is excellent.Would recommend"
"Great tie, great quality and looked nice."
"Excellent service, following me sending items back, you kindly sent me colour samples so I was able to select the correct colours for our wedding. Thank you very much. Kind regards"
"Very fast delivery and lovely quality. I would definitely use Ties Planet again."
"I ordered stuff, it arrived, a bit like shopping"
"Very good service! I wanted an orange tie for prom, looked everywhere for a good orange and good quality and there's were the best. perfect orange and perfect pice, thank you! I would definitely recommend!!"
"Bought two black ties for boys and they were perfect length and width. Quick delivery too."
Alexander D
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the burnt orange ties. Fantastic colour and very good quality. Wouldn’t hesitate buying from you guys again"
"Very quick service and good quality."
"Arrived on time and the ties were good quality."
"The tie arrived promptly & was of good quality. The recipient was delighted with it."
"Amazing customer service!...i needed adult ties and 1 boys tie - for my grandson as his mum & dad are getting married in September - Andrew let me know when the ties would be in stock - I placed the order not realising it was wrong - Andrew emailed me to let me know and basically from the get go they were brilliant...ties have arrived, perfect, the bride is extremely happy! Huge Thank you - huge recommendation :)"
"They had what I was looking for , it was easy to navigate their website and find what I wanted quickly. They delivered very promptly."
"After wearing the tie for an hour in a church for my cousins wedding it went perfect round my head until midnight after 10 pints! Nice tie. Good quality. Stopped the sweat going in my eyes when dancing!"
"Quick good service"
"The ties were a fab quality and the colour was exactly what we wanted, 20 men made very happy! Thank you again for amazing customer service and fast delivery."
"Quick service, excellent products and prices!"
"Good quality tie & excellent service. Perfect “thank you” present for my daughter’s techy teacher."
Ties Planet is rated 4.85 based on 2,667 reviews