Ties Planet Reviews

1,614 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Ties Planet is a leading UK men's online tie shop.

Ties, bow ties, cravats, socks, cufflinks and more can be purchased online. All with fantabulous, wonderful customer service.

Unit SF07 City Mills Business CentrePeel StreetMorley

How would you rate Ties Planet?

Mrs S K
Mrs S K
Verified Buyer

I ordered the red tie to give to my husband for our Ruby Anniversary. He was very pleased with it and wore it for our celebrations that afternoon. I know that he will wear it at Christmas, Valentine's Day and other red and white functions.
Hi

Many thanks indeed for your kind review. Thank you also for the picture which looks great.

We appreciate your order with us and am glad your husband will get plenty of use out of the tie!

NEETA T
NEETA T
Verified Buyer

Really friendly staff, went out of his way to get me my tie to match my dress
JAMES M
Verified Buyer

Needed ties and pocket squares for a wedding. Ordered them they came on time no problems with delivery all was fantastic.
HELEN S
Verified Buyer

We chose a different tie but sadly this was not available - after sending an email to tie planet they responded straight away with an alternative and as soon as I paid for it the tie was dispatched. I would definitely use this company again as they were both efficient and good quality but incredibly helpful too
Michael B
Verified Buyer

Tie was exactly as advertised, I needed a thin tie and was struggling to find one until I looked on the website. Great choice, the tie was just right.
Delivered as promised.
Verified Buyer

Loads of choice and it is a geat quality tie and pocket square, delivered the next day. What's not to like!!!!

great service
Linda C

Quick service.Good product. Very reasonable price. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality, speedy delivery and great price.
Lynley M
Verified Buyer

Came very promptly to New Zealand, thanks very much.
Brian H
Verified Buyer

Quick service and good quality
Ian C
Verified Buyer

Quick service and very nice ties.
Moira
Unverified Reviewer

They helped me choose the right colour, fabric etc and then went the extra mile by finding a lapel pin to match the tie and pocket square. Always friendly and professional, will definitely use them again , can't praise them enough.
Hi Moira

Many thanks indeed for taking the time to leave a review. It is a pleasure to have helped.

Robert R
Verified Buyer

Great line of products, good prices and quick delivery. Thank you!
Graham H
Verified Buyer

I bought a black tie a while ago, for a funeral (not a very happy time!) and when it arrived in the post, in her eagerness to open it, my daughter nicked it, with the scissors!!! I went back online and found out that for ONCE in my life, my luck was in. Ties Planet are in Morley, just 10 mins. drive, from my house! That NEVER happens! I popped into TP and they had me a replacement in 5mins.
I received an email, a while ago, which incorporated several ties which were 'sale items' and which have expanded my selection to some extent, with several beautiful additions, at a fabulously reasonable price. Most of them are quite stunning ties and I'm immensely happy with them. Subsequently, I'm coming back for more!
Verified Buyer

Excellent service all round. Product was as advertised. Fast delivery.
Daniel M
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service and comminication. They went out of their way to make a small bow tie in a colour they didn't sell them in. As we needed a small something for my two year old son to wear to match the cravats.
Would definitely recommend and use again in the future :)
Amy F
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from Andrew! Can't rate the service I received highly enough. Helpful, nothing too much trouble, fast delivery, a perfect service. Thanks so much.
Verified Buyer

Item arrived next day as requested. Tie was just what I wanted. Nice colour and quality was fine for the price.
Verified Buyer

Just the ticket, an extra long tie made life easier.
Ian S
Verified Buyer

I am not someone that usually posts reviews however the excellent customer service I have received from ties planet was so impressive I felt I should. I ordered 18 ties in bright orange, for my daughters wedding,they arrived promptly & were lovely however time passed & the bridesmaids dresses arrived but were a completely different colour.
I contacted ties planet to explain & asked if I could return them all for another orange on the sites be honest I was out of the return time so didn't expect this to be acceptable,I sent an email over & in n time received a reply from a very helpful Andrew who said of course I could return them & that he had reserved the ties I was exchanging for. He then sent me another email letting me know he had received my returns & had sent the replacement ties.very impressed & would highly recommend ties planet
Hi Ian

Many thanks indeed for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to write it. It is a pleasure to have helped.

Verified Buyer

Virtually received item in 24 hours very happy with tie and service would recommend
Verified Buyer

tie bar given as a gift and was very well recieved
Ties Planet is rated 4.84 based on 1,614 reviews