Ties Planet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ties Planet
Read Ties Planet Reviews

About Ties Planet:

Ties Planet is a leading UK men's online tie shop.

Ties, bow ties, cravats, socks, cufflinks and more can be purchased online. All with fantabulous, wonderful customer service.

Unit SF07 City Mills Business CentrePeel StreetMorley

Tell us how Ties Planet made you happy
Great quality arrived quickly value for money
I had been trying to source some ties for our wedding. With the option to have free samples sent, this made it easier for me to colour match with my bridesmaid dresses. I have now purchased the ties and I’m super happy with the quality. Great value for money! Highly recommend.
Very good quality and excellent delivery highly recommended.
Fantastic customer service. I rang for advice and no answering machine- a voice straightaway. Speedy delivery and great quality ties and bows⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Very good quality and cool designs.
Excellent service - complete with the personal touch leaving you in no doubt that Ties Planet really care about fulfilling the needs of their customer.
Lovely quality - excellent value, fast delivery.
Lovely tie - perfect gift thank you x
Fabulous selection of ties - I've brought a lot of them! Easy ordering, fast delivery and good quality. Fantastic!
We found just what we were looking for and received it in the post quite quickly
I wanted some lightweight ties to wear to work over the summer. Andrew from Customer Service helped me with searching for suitable ones. This company is so helpful and efficient, they're a refreshing change! No waiting 28 days for delivery either, they were here the next day. I am wearing a cotton tie and staying comfortable. Thank you, Ties Planet.
Great service, prompt delivery and great communication from Ties Planet!
Prompt delivery great quality ties and the exact colours as depicted on the website. Good value for money and although I don’t wear a tie ver often I would not hesitate to use ties in the future. They have a massive choice and I highly recommend them
Always on the money - excellent service and value. Quality products always.
Lovely tie , grandson has had lots of compliments
Excellent customer service, fast delivery, great quality ties. Thank you!!
prompt service and quality product
Sent the Ties very quickly, great price and quality. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anyone!
I have to say, they were delivered before the estimated time. The choice of items was endless. The quality great and easy to order
The tie I purchased arrived really quickly. The quality is excellent. It was also the same colour as the image. Very please with the service and the tie. Thank you.
Ties Planet is rated 4.86 based on 4,905 reviews