Ties Planet Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ties Planet

About Ties Planet: Ties Planet is a leading UK men's online tie shop.

Ties, bow ties, cravats, socks, cufflinks and more can be purchased online. All with fantabulous, wonderful customer service.

Unit SF07 City Mills Business CentrePeel StreetMorley

How would you rate Ties Planet?

Amanda C
"I had looked around a long time at various places for pink ties for our ushers and groomsmen, they were either not the right shade or very very expensive for a tie. Found Ties Planet online and the variation of colours was amazing every shade of pink and a huge range of other colours too and very resonable range of prices, we paid £7.99 per tie and when they arrived they were very good quality and the exact colour as shown in the pictures, perfect for our wedding. We would definitely go to Ties Planet first when needing ties again and would definitely recommend others to use them. Thankyou"
Mrs S K
"I ordered the red tie to give to my husband for our Ruby Anniversary. He was very pleased with it and wore it for our celebrations that afternoon. I know that he will wear it at Christmas, Valentine's Day and other red and white functions."
"Really friendly staff, went out of his way to get me my tie to match my dress"
"I was very pleased with the speed of delivery and the quality of the item. Incredibly good value for money. Will definitely visit Ties Planet again in the future."
"Great tie will use web site again"
"It does seem difficult to get just the tie you want these days, Ties Planet has an excellent choice, for all budgets. Quick delivery too."
"Oh what gorgeous socks. Very happy with my purchase for my husband."
"excellent range of ties. fantastic quick service would definatly recommend your website"
"It was great!"
"Colour and quality were as expected. Very happy with this purchase which arrived very promptly."
"I Bought from Ties Planet for my wedding. They delivered in good time along with the quality of Liberty Van Buck Platinum White & Shades of Blue Paisley Patterned Designer Tie and Handkerchief in excellent condition. I will be using them again."
Collette M
Verified Buyer
"Great, quick service. Lovely quality and true to colour shown."
"Excellent. Just the job"
"The ties are just beautiful, beyond my expectations and the delivery service was second to none and they came very quickly. I would recommend these guys to anyone."
"I have been searching for several years for a tie that would represent my Cornish heritage. I stumbled on Ties Planet through a Google search and found a tie with St. Piran's flag on it. I ordered it. The website was easy to use even for an American. Being an overseas customer I didn't know how long I would have to wait for it to be delivered but it arrived in about two weeks which I think is a reasonable time for an overseas delivery without paying for faster shipping. The tie is as it was pictured in the advertisement, and it is of good quality."
"Great price and quick delivery"
"good service, good socks"
"Ties Planet had a great choice and the delivery/returns service was faultless. Would definitely recommened"
"The quality of the 3 Silk tie's I purchased were of excellent quality and as described on the web site."
"The picket handkerchief was exactly what I expected. Quality appearance Arrived on timr"
"I was browsing the website and found some ties I liked but they didn't have the required amount in stock. I phoned up and they purchased the extra stock that I needed. Good service and good quality product."
"Delivered within 24 hours which was the main aim! Thanks very much."
"Service, selection of goods"
Ties Planet is rated 4.85 based on 2,474 reviews