Ties Planet Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ties Planet

About Ties Planet: Ties Planet is a leading UK men's online tie shop.

Ties, bow ties, cravats, socks, cufflinks and more can be purchased online. All with fantabulous, wonderful customer service.

Unit SF07 City Mills Business CentrePeel StreetMorley

How would you rate Ties Planet?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I never recieved my order I did call the company and the lady i spoke to was lovely she said she would resend the order out but I havent recieved it."
Hi Zara

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear this. We will be in touch by email to ensure you receive your order as soon as possible.

We always post out orders promptly so can only apologise that you have not received your order smoothly.

Kind regards

Andrew Bragg
Ties Planet
"Really happy with the product good quality good for the price to."
"Delivery very quick and an excellent service throughout.."
"Fast despatch, fast delivery, excellent colour match & excellent quality! Thank you"
"Really easy to order and shipped immediately. Nice quality and exactly as expected. Well done Ties Planet."
"The scarfe was the perfect, style and colour I required."
"A most stylish polka bot navy blue silk scarf, similar to that worn by His Grace the Duke of Richmond (when he was still Earl of March). Thanks!"
"Great service, speedy delivery"
"The scarf I ordered was exactly what I was looking for. Perfect colour and quality. Recommended."
"Ordered a bespoke tie, although it took a little longer than anticipated (mainly due to manufacturer lead times) to arrive, the tie was perfect. They even threw in a complimentary tie as gesture of goodwill for the slight delay. Great friendly service and go out of their way to assist, will use again!"
"The ties looked exactly as we expected. We bought several of them for our wedding and they looked beautiful!"
"I ordered the socks and handkerchief as a present to send on for his birthday in Canada. They were lovely and arrived to me in good time and I sent them on immediately. Unfortunately, they have not reached him yet and that was nearly a month ago so I fear they have been lost or stolen in transit, which is not the first time such has happened between the UK and Canada. So I am very sad, upset and annoyed about this as I am sure he would have loved the items, so can only advise....don't send to Canada!"
"Arrived in good time and excellent quality"
"Prompt service, no problems at all."
"My father is very pleased indeed with the two ties he has received, for Christmas and birthday. Very good quality products. Very speedy service too."
"The sock designs are just fabulous."
"Good quality attractive ties at good prices (including the 'designer' ones). Arrived very quickly."
"Nice to see the variety of socks for men. Specifically animal designs"
"Shocked as the recipient refuses to wear it due to an error on the periodic table printed (he knows it by heart) - atomic no 71 is not Le, it is Lu. Unacceptable."
Mrs Julie R
Verified Buyer
"Very quick response and delivery. Beautiful handkerchief."
Ties Planet is rated 4.85 based on 2,352 reviews