Ties Planet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ties Planet
Read Ties Planet Reviews

About Ties Planet:

Ties Planet is a leading UK men's online tie shop.

Ties, bow ties, cravats, socks, cufflinks and more can be purchased online. All with fantabulous, wonderful customer service.

Unit SF07 City Mills Business CentrePeel StreetMorley

Tell us how Ties Planet made you happy
Website was very easy to use and found the products I was looking for straight away, ties are excellent quality and value for money
Great items and great customer service
Good selection and value, quick delivery
My son in law was very pleased with the Solar system bow tie. He teaches science and it seemed ideal!
Great service. Huge range of choice.
Arrived on time and as described
Excellent 5* plus company and service. Nice range of products, best wishes for future expansion.
Ordered a tie and pocket square for my Brother’s wedding. Arrived bang on time and were exactly as expected. Looked perfect with my outfit on the big day!
Ties Planet 5 star review on 20th September 2021 Ties Planet 5 star review on 20th September 2021
Lovely ties, delivered swiftly as promised. Great variety, the colours just popped which was perfect for the circumstances.
The ties are what I wanted and the colour. Fast delivery. Would recommend
Fabulous customer service. Great tie too!
I found this site very helpful and easy to use. I did ring and Again very helpful. I recommend you ask for example swatches to get the correct colour match which they do free of charge and next day delivery. I will use them again.
Placed order and arrived quickly pleased with purchase would use again
great service. very quick delivery. good quality ties
Fantastic! Amazing quality! Amazing service! This is the place to go for any ties, pocket squares etc
Decent. Did the job
There seems to be a shortage of ties in the shops right now and after failed shopping attempts I did not have long to get the tie I wanted for a family wedding. I was worried that with buying online I would not get the quality I was after with a very reasonable price and delivery in time for the big day. Ties Planet delivered on all three. Absolutely recommend this company.
Excellent tie Excellent service
Good communication. Timely delivery especially considering product came from England to New Zealand. Product excellent exactly as pictured
Great quality and brilliant choice of colours, patterns and prices. Would definitely visit this site again.
Ties Planet is rated 4.86 based on 5,081 reviews