Ties Planet Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ties Planet

About Ties Planet: Ties Planet is a leading UK men's online tie shop.

Ties, bow ties, cravats, socks, cufflinks and more can be purchased online. All with fantabulous, wonderful customer service.

Unit SF07 City Mills Business CentrePeel StreetMorley

How would you rate Ties Planet ?

Amanda C
"I had looked around a long time at various places for pink ties for our ushers and groomsmen, they were either not the right shade or very very expensive for a tie. Found Ties Planet online and the variation of colours was amazing every shade of pink and a huge range of other colours too and very resonable range of prices, we paid £7.99 per tie and when they arrived they were very good quality and the exact colour as shown in the pictures, perfect for our wedding. We would definitely go to Ties Planet first when needing ties again and would definitely recommend others to use them. Thankyou"
Mrs S K
"I ordered the red tie to give to my husband for our Ruby Anniversary. He was very pleased with it and wore it for our celebrations that afternoon. I know that he will wear it at Christmas, Valentine's Day and other red and white functions."
"Really friendly staff, went out of his way to get me my tie to match my dress"
"Delivered on time."
"Good material - prompt delivery"
"Excellent value for money definitely a great deal and very happy as it was a gift"
"An excellent tiexample quickly delivered."
"The bowties I bought are absolutely beautiful. Great quality and stylish all at once. Will definetely buy some more."
"The style I wanted and delivered next day."
"Iam delighted with my purchase. I adore scarves which can vary and enliven so many outfits."
"Fast, problem-free transaction."
"good quality tie, good price, fast delivery."
Lorraine S
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value and service."
Mitchell W
Verified Buyer
"Nice tie just too skinny, would buy again, but ties are also a bit over priced"
Hi Mitchell

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the feedback. We try our very utmost to offer quality items at a fair price and do believe we achieve this, especially given that this tie is currently £3.99 in the half price sale.

We offer a wide variety of widths of tie so if we can help with a wider tie do please let us know and we'll be happy to offer as much advice as possible.

Kind regards

Andrew Bragg
Ties Planet
"As usual ties planet delivered my order correct and on time as stated website easy to use ,products are good quality and reasonable prices ,all in all a good company to deal with ."
"With they good service"
"I requested a tie back in 2017. I was asked to set a reminder. I did. Over into 2018 i received a email notification that my tie had arrived in stock. I placed my order there and then and the following day my tie arrived. just in time for MCFC becoming champions (Sky Blue skinny tie) Fabulous service. So happy."
"Very fast delivery good quality for the price!"
"Ordered this tie set for my husband to match my wedding outfit! Very fast delivery and colour was as described. Reasonable price too. Would order from them again without hesitation."
"Efficient service"
"I ordered the same colour tie in the standard and skinny sizes for the men in our family to wear at my sons wedding, plus really impressed that they did the exact same one for my 10 year old nephew! I must say the delivery was quick and the quality of the ties was excellent, I recommend Ties Planet.... THANK YOU :)"
"Good quality ties, bold patterns."
Mr Richard G
Verified Buyer
"Service excellent...I needed a tie at short notice and Ties Planet were able to deliver a good product at very reasonable cost. I have no hesitation in recommending them for service and quality."
Ties Planet is rated 4.85 based on 2,542 reviews