Ties Planet Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ties Planet

About Ties Planet: Ties Planet is a leading UK men's online tie shop.

Ties, bow ties, cravats, socks, cufflinks and more can be purchased online. All with fantabulous, wonderful customer service.

Unit SF07 City Mills Business CentrePeel StreetMorley

How would you rate Ties Planet ?

Amanda C
"I had looked around a long time at various places for pink ties for our ushers and groomsmen, they were either not the right shade or very very expensive for a tie. Found Ties Planet online and the variation of colours was amazing every shade of pink and a huge range of other colours too and very resonable range of prices, we paid £7.99 per tie and when they arrived they were very good quality and the exact colour as shown in the pictures, perfect for our wedding. We would definitely go to Ties Planet first when needing ties again and would definitely recommend others to use them. Thankyou"
Mrs S K
"I ordered the red tie to give to my husband for our Ruby Anniversary. He was very pleased with it and wore it for our celebrations that afternoon. I know that he will wear it at Christmas, Valentine's Day and other red and white functions."
"Really friendly staff, went out of his way to get me my tie to match my dress"
"Great product, arrived really quickly. Impressive range of ties - would definitely recommend"
Posted 23 minutes ago
"Fantastic service, the bow tie was made to order in the correct size for my 10 year old son- thanks for the fast delivery"
"Excellent product."
"Excellent bow-tie and fantastic service will definitely shop again"
"Item was as described fast delivery good price very happy with service will look for you In the future thanks"
"Great product, arrived next day. Great all round"
"Very quick and efficient delivery excellent quality ties with a fantastic choice. I choose 5 ties which might match the outfit and returned 3 the refund was as quick and efficient as the delivery. Well done."
"Couldn't have chosen a better tie.excellent value and quality. Great customerry service.thankle your."
"Colour was as per web site. Fast delivery"
"Efficient ordering process on the website, very quick delivery- overall a great service😊"
"The quality if VERY good. It was cheaper to order ties and pocket squares online, than to have it made locally here in Canada.. Shipping was quick, no mess no fuss. I would definitely recommend Ties Planet to others."
"A well made, quality tie. Had an easy time with ties planet. A massive stock of quality ties. Various colours shapes. You certainly get a very good choice!! Will e back!!"
"At very short notice I travelled to NZ for a funeral. I needed a tie and I wanted one that reflected my friends love of aviation. My neighbour Googled aviator ties and Ties Planet came up with the perfect one. She then spoke to a delightful woman at Toes Planet who said she would make sure it arrived in time for me to leave he following day. It did and it was a hit in NZ. Excellent product coupled with excellent service = a winner in my book."
"Fast efficient service, thank you."
"Excellent service and quality product"
"I recently bought 3 ties from Ties Planet, my first purchase from them, and I'm very happy with both the quality of the ties and the price I paid - 2 designer ties for £10.00 each can't be bad. They arrived quickly and the service was excellent."
"Flip flop socks - very happy with purchase. Quick delivery thank you"
"Great service, quick and easy to choose and they have literally every colour combination possible. AND my items arrived the next day. Awesome. Will definitely use again."
"I purchased this as part of my Goodwood Rival attire, honestly! it was as good looking as ones costing 10 times as much, great quality and looks the bees knees."
"The bow tie I ordered was exactly the shade of pink I wanted and it arrived quickly."
Ties Planet is rated 4.85 based on 2,817 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!