Ties Planet Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ties Planet

About Ties Planet: Ties Planet is a leading UK men's online tie shop.

Ties, bow ties, cravats, socks, cufflinks and more can be purchased online. All with fantabulous, wonderful customer service.

Unit SF07 City Mills Business CentrePeel StreetMorley

Tell us how Ties Planet made you happy

Joed
"Excellent bow-tie and fantastic service will definitely shop again"
Elizabeth V
"The quality if VERY good. It was cheaper to order ties and pocket squares online, than to have it made locally here in Canada.. Shipping was quick, no mess no fuss. I would definitely recommend Ties Planet to others."
Amanda C
"I had looked around a long time at various places for pink ties for our ushers and groomsmen, they were either not the right shade or very very expensive for a tie. Found Ties Planet online and the variation of colours was amazing every shade of pink and a huge range of other colours too and very resonable range of prices, we paid £7.99 per tie and when they arrived they were very good quality and the exact colour as shown in the pictures, perfect for our wedding. We would definitely go to Ties Planet first when needing ties again and would definitely recommend others to use them. Thankyou"
"Helped me get exactly what I wanted, great service. Will use this site again."
"EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND SERVICE"
"It was exactly what I wanted"
"Always such a great choice from this company, especially when looking for something a bit special, a bit different. My grandson loved his natty bow tie; the price and service I received were excellent. Thankyou."
"Came very quick and I am happy with what I got!"
"Good price for an excellent product with prompt service"
"Very good service and prompt delivery."
"Beautiful scarf. Quick service."
"This is the second time I have ordered from Ties Planet and I have been very pleased with the product and service on both occasions."
"The scarf I got had a very plastic feel but it was cheap so didn't expect much"
Thank you for your order and for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the scarf. We try our very utmost to only offer quality items at a fair price. Whilst we believe this to be the case with these scarves, we will as always take the feedback on board.

Regards

Andrew Bragg
Ties Planet
"easy to deal with, no hassle & willing to discuss a fair price - I found them to be really good & my ties turned up bang on time. Very Good."
"Could not recommend this company more. They went above and beyond to ensure that I had the items needed for my Wedding. Fantastic customer service!!"
"Ordered neck scarf which is lovely quality and the delivery was absolutely fabulous. Thanks"
"Thank you for our custom tie and pocket square that were made for us in a colour and material which are absolutely perfect after we were not able to find it anywhere else on the highstreet or online!"
"Ordered a red tie, good quality and a good price, it came promptly within just a few days. The colour was really good and not at all faded, which made a real impact on stage, to form part of a costume for a stage play."
"Quick delivery and tie of good quality and nice on."
"Every thing good, as aspected !"
"Very happy with the tie. Exactly what I was after. Excellent delivery service."
"I bought these for my boyfriend as a Valentine's day silly gift! Well he absolutly loves them, wears them every weekend. He says they are soft and don't fall down, aswell as hardly ever twisting round on his foot. They also wash really well, I wash them on a cool wash and they have kept both colour and shape."
"The service was excellent, tie arrived on time as described."
Ties Planet is rated 4.85 based on 3,294 reviews