Ties Planet Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ties Planet

About Ties Planet: Ties Planet is a leading UK men's online tie shop.

Ties, bow ties, cravats, socks, cufflinks and more can be purchased online. All with fantabulous, wonderful customer service.

Unit SF07 City Mills Business CentrePeel StreetMorley

Tell us how Ties Planet made you happy

Joed
"Excellent bow-tie and fantastic service will definitely shop again"
Elizabeth V
"The quality if VERY good. It was cheaper to order ties and pocket squares online, than to have it made locally here in Canada.. Shipping was quick, no mess no fuss. I would definitely recommend Ties Planet to others."
Amanda C
"I had looked around a long time at various places for pink ties for our ushers and groomsmen, they were either not the right shade or very very expensive for a tie. Found Ties Planet online and the variation of colours was amazing every shade of pink and a huge range of other colours too and very resonable range of prices, we paid £7.99 per tie and when they arrived they were very good quality and the exact colour as shown in the pictures, perfect for our wedding. We would definitely go to Ties Planet first when needing ties again and would definitely recommend others to use them. Thankyou"
"Beautiful colour, very good quality exactly what I wanted, would highly recommend"
"Excellent service. I was looking for this type of tie for a while.Would order more in the future"
"Good varied selection and a very prompt service Will use this company again"
"Great service very fast delivery"
"Very good , tie is fab, delivery was quick . Would recommend"
"Definitely 5 excellent service sent for this colour tie but to dark beautiful colour it was rang up they said just send it back and they sent me another one very helpful would definitely use them again with out a doubt."
"Excellent service. Great quality items that are worth the money."
"Fantastic customer service , I got through on the phone straight away when I’d made a mistake with my order , and I got an instant refund . The tie was delivered the next day . Great quality. Can not recommend highly enough ."
"A grandson who is doing his a levels he wants to know why the maths one just 10 take away 10 answer is 1 why"
"Bulk order for a funeral. Products arrived in good time, well packaged & good communication. Would consider using again."
"Great tie at a great price, with quick delivery."
"Arrived before date for great material and grandson very happy with it would order here again"
"Fast delivery. Great choice of products and a price tag to male you happy"
"Really fast postage and great items"
"I brought this tye for my husband for hallowe'en, very satisfied with it."
"Bought 3 tie sets for our wedding in March. The colours were perfect and quality of material feels very nice. Delivery was excellent."
"I ordered two French navy ties for my children to wear at their grandads wedding. The ties arrives quickly, and were great quality. My boys looked very smart. I would order from here again."
"First of all I was astounded to receive my order the very next day. Very opportune as the intended recipient was visiting and I was able to give it straight away. He was delighted with it. The quality of the tie was first class and the subject (motorbikes) of the decoration was just the kind of thing I was looking for. Thank you. Pat Sheard"
"I have been hunting for an unusual colourful tie to wear at my daughters wedding next month without success until I came across Ties Planet! There is such a lot to choose from and now in receipt of the tie can be completely reassured as to the style and quality I was expecting as a result of the pictures on the web site. May I congratulate on exposing me to such a wide choice!"
"Ties are lovely. Service was excellent and delivery was very quick. Happy to recommend and will buy from again."
Ties Planet is rated 4.85 based on 2,953 reviews