Ties Planet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ties Planet
Read Ties Planet Reviews

About Ties Planet:

Ties Planet is a leading UK men's online tie shop.

Ties, bow ties, cravats, socks, cufflinks and more can be purchased online. All with fantabulous, wonderful customer service.

Unit SF07 City Mills Business CentrePeel StreetMorley

Tell us how Ties Planet made you happy
Excellent quality ties and exact colour required and good delivery time
Nice quality items well wrapped & promptly delivered
Great socks,!
Lovely gift for my 95 year old dad. Seem very good quality for reasonable price.
Couldn't recommend more. They were polite and prompt when we got in touch to discuss our colour theme for the wedding. We selected a colour from a palette of similar colours to our bridesmaids dresses and ordered 10 ties. They arrived quickly and exactly as we needed.
The order was recieved exceptionally quick. The socks are clearly fine quality.
Great product! Wonderful service.
I love my silly socks as they make me smile when smiles are needed during these sad days.Good value and hard wearing.
Good quality, excellent printed pictures.
Prompt and efficient service
Lovely, quality tie. I am very pleased.
Excellent quality socks. A fast and efficient customer service as well. Would definitely recommend Ties Planet.
They sell Fantastic quality ties at a reasonable price. Very happy with the service. Will buy again.
I liked the fox design and got two scarves in different colours for a friend of mine, so I haven't worn them, but on receiving them and wrapping them up, they seemed thinner and less cosy than I had thought from the pictures. Hard to show on a picture, of course. I was a little disappointed. My friend said she liked them, but she would, it being a present.
Hi Jeannet

Thank you for your order and for taking the time to leave a review.

We really appreciate your feedback. As you say, it is difficult to get across the thickness of the scarf just using an image. In the product title we describe the scarf as 'lightweight' and do also mention in the description that it would be suitable for use at the beach. So, the scarf is very much a versatile year round scarf rather being designed to substantially protect against the cold. That being said, once they are wrapped around the neck they are perhaps cosier than you might think purely from first sight.

We hope the recipient likes the scarves. We are confident they genuinely will be impressed by the scarves. If you do get any further feedback from her, it would be great to hear her thoughts. We are a small, hard working company and are always striving to ensure all items we sell meet the expectations of our very valued customers.

Thanks again for your order.

All the best

Andrew Bragg
Ties Planet
Was pleased with your ties but prefer them to not to have the shiny material.
Exceptional quality tie, material was outstanding with neat stitching. The lining was of equal quality too. Communication of purchase was great, and a speedy delivery even at one of the busiest times of the year.
I have used ties planet several times. Delivery has been excellent even during the Covid situation. Also a phone call to their office was very friendly and helpful. Excellent service and products.
The ordered was great, arrived quicker than I expected, thank you.
Quick delivery, lovely scarf .Recipient very pleased
Black tie was needed quickly for a funeral - arrived in time and is good quality.
Ties Planet is rated 4.86 based on 4,745 reviews