Ties Planet Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ties Planet

About Ties Planet: Ties Planet is a leading UK men's online tie shop.

Ties, bow ties, cravats, socks, cufflinks and more can be purchased online. All with fantabulous, wonderful customer service.

Unit SF07 City Mills Business CentrePeel StreetMorley

Click Here

Tell us how Ties Planet made you happy

customer service
Billie H
"Lovely product, my boyfriend bought to wear with a suit to my graduation. Thank you very much for the swift delivery too"
Katie B
"Got excatly what I ordered no issues. The do adults and children ties which is brilliant as means they all looked the same whatever their ages. The baby's ties are elastic so means they don't have to sit still for you to do the ties, it just slips over their heads."
"I bought the ties to add colour to my wedding! The ties came so quickly it was slightly unbelievable that they could come so fast. And the ties are real quality. They are going to make a real splash on my big day."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I have to say my entire customer experience with "Ties Planet" was exceptional, I therefore highly recommend "Ties Planet". I needed a tie for a special occasion and have never purchased a tie online before, so to receive a tie with outstanding quality and a few personal communications from "Ties Planet" to ensure my experience went perfectly was a nice touch. Thank you."
"Fast delivery, good quality tie with a novelty design."
"Good selection to choose from and prompt delivery. Recipient pleased with the gift."
"Excellent choice of ties, great quality with great prices."
"Very good service with prompt delivery of the correct items ordered. I will continue to use this company."
"Amazing ties great quality good price too would recommend 1000%"
"Rose was as good as I had hoped for. Very satisfied and and the price was inexpensive (not cheap). A good buy."
"I was looking for a lemon tie and I was pleased with the variety of lemon ties available on Ties Planet ,many different shades ,you won't be disappointed no matter what colour or shade you are looking for. When I retired I gave a lot of my ties to my son and others to charity,and I just kept a few,but needed a tie for my youngest sons graduation and this tie was perfect ,in fact I realised I missed wearing a tie .Thank you Ties Planet."
"My son was shining on the day of the wedding and had a red tie that stood out and called the attention of all attendees. 100% recommended."
"I love this yellow silk tie. It's the perfect compliment for my wardrobe. I have ordered one in the past from Ties Planet, which was a skinny tie. I was looking for one the same color, in the classic size. This one fits the bill perfectly. Ties Planet has everything when it comes to ties."
"I bought two pairs of socks one with motorbikes and the other had guitars on they were for a present, looked very good I was pleased with them ,they were delivered very quickly two days later."
"Good quality handkerchieves at the lowest price that I could find on the Net. Prompt delivery. Nicely packaged."
"Customer service were very helpful and assured us delivery would be on time. The ties arrived quickly and were fantastic quality."
"Quick & good quality"
"Fast delivery good product"
"Needed them for a wedding looked great and a great price"
"Just what I wanted and service was great"
"Very impressed with Ties Planet, no hassle with ordering and items swiftly delivered."
"Excellent products and outstanding customer service. I always buy my ties here. On this order unfortunately the man's cravat was too big for me. I followed their excellent returns procedure and received a credit immediately with a lovely email. Well done to a fantastic company with fantastic selection. Thank you. I would definitely recommend this company."
"Excellent choice and quality , will definitely be purchasing more in the future."
"Ordered a Lapel Pin a few days before a wedding I had. Was good value for money, very quick delivery, good tracking and arrived well packaged with its own storage box. Quality feeling product, excellent service, would definitely use a again."
Ties Planet is rated 4.85 based on 3,821 reviews