Thornton & Lowe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Thornton & Lowe
Read Thornton & Lowe Reviews

About Thornton & Lowe:

Thornton & Lowe are Bid and Tender writing specialists. They supply bid writing services, bid writing support, bid team recruitment services and bid writing training courses.

01204238046

hello@thorntonandlowe.com

40 Higher Bridge Street

Tell us how Thornton & Lowe made you happy
I felt that this was a useful course on Bid Writing techniques, using a more informal approach which was more interactive/interesting than some courses of this nature. Charles provided good advice and tips for structuring bids, which was backed up by electronic reference material.
Recently attended (remotely) their Bid writing course. Excellent delivery, great information and well structured course. Would fully recommend it.
I attended the Bid Writing course in Birmingham in November 2019. It was a fast paced, interesting training event with useful ideas to put into practice. Charles is a very knowledgeable and engaging trainer. Our group had a variety of work contexts and it was very useful to hear other viewpoints. I'd recommend this event to others as being good value for money and well organised.
I took a one-day course with Charles yesterday and am very happy with the full approach. Relaxed, easy-going and a fun way to learn about a potentially dry topic. One mark down because there wasn't quite enough food provided by the venue to keep us all going. The venue itself was a good choice and the food was lovely.
Charles worked with our small group that contained people with a variety of levels of experience of bid / tender writing. e all picked up useful tips and pointers and we should all be better placed to bid or submit tenders in the future. His knowledge and approachability were to key ingredients in making this a successful workshop. Thanks
I really benefited from the bid writing course I did with Thornton & Lowe. Apart from anything, it gave me more confidence in writing bids. I was quite intimidated by the process before the training but the course helped me to understand the process and feel more equipped to apply for bids.
I attended a 2 day masterclass course in June 2018 - Charles has a vast industry and bid writing knowledge which is evident throughout the course material. A very good 2 days and worthwhile attending. Thank you
Thornton & Lowe is rated 4.96 based on 191 reviews