Thornton & Lowe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Thornton & Lowe
Read Thornton & Lowe Reviews

About Thornton & Lowe:

Thornton & Lowe are Bid and Tender writing specialists. They supply bid writing services, bid writing support, bid team recruitment services and bid writing training courses.

01204238046

hello@thorntonandlowe.com

40 Higher Bridge Street

Tell us how Thornton & Lowe made you happy
A really great training course. Gave a brilliant insight into the art of bid writing and would definitely recommend for people starting out in the industry. Charles delivered an interactive and informative course over zoom.
Recently attended (remotely) their Bid writing course. Excellent delivery, great information and well structured course. Would fully recommend it.
I felt that this was a useful course on Bid Writing techniques, using a more informal approach which was more interactive/interesting than some courses of this nature. Charles provided good advice and tips for structuring bids, which was backed up by electronic reference material.
This course was so worth joining. Charles has a lot of experience in bid writing and reviewing which was evident in the insightful information and resources shared during the course. Would recommend this to anyone new to bid writing or needs a reminder on how to write great bids! thanks so much.
An absolutely fantastic course, picked up some great skills and tips! Charles is an excellent trainer, very informative and engaging.
Absolutely fantastic Bid writing course held over zoom with Charles. Never wrote a bid in my life, But Charles explained everything perfect, Now feel like I am on the right track.
Great course - very informative
The team at Thornton & Lowe supported us with a bid when there was little time remaining, they were professional and friendly. Ensured we were kept up to date with the progress and worked around our schedule. Overall, I would Highly recommend Dave and team. You will not be disappointed.
Charles delivered the course in a way that was engaging and informative, highly recommend.
Thoroughly enjoyed the Bid Writing Course. I found it useful and gained a greater insight into techniques for bid writing. Charles made it easy to follow and was very interactive across Zoom and I would highly recommend this course.
Really enjoyed the bid writing course. Got some useful tips and tricks and the reference material will come in handy. Charles kept it really interactive and engaging for a zoom course, would absolutely recommend!
Bearing in mind I went on this course with very little knowledge on bid writing, I came away from it with plenty of tips and advice, I will be able to incorporate this new knowledge into my job going forward.
I really enjoyed the training delivered by Charles on 20/01/21. It was very informative and I would recommend to others. Holly, Key2Care
The Thornton and Lowe bid writing course was excellent. The content was very informative and full of useful tips to make my bids even stronger. Charles’ delivery was brilliant and he made it interactive and enjoyable (all on zoom!) Thank you.
The bid-writing course from Thornton and Lowe was excellent. Charles did a great job of tailoring content to our needs, which led to good learning outcomes and an interesting and engaging training session.
My online training session with Charles has given me a lot of constructive, personalised feedback on how to improve our bids. I highly recommend this training for anyone looking to improve the quality of their submissions and improve on their bid writing skills!
Engaged with Thornton & Lowe into finding a new bid writing role. From the first phone conversation to post starting my new job, Lauren was absolutely first class in her speedy communication, useful information and tips. A really friendly and effective recruitment company and individual (Lauren) - would recommend.
Attended the 1-day Bid Writing course last Thursday with Charles. As a relative newcomer to the industry, I found the day informative and in-depth without much of the jargon that some other resources hide behind. Charles took the time to get to know each attendee and their business, very quickly coming up with specific pointers that would help each of us in our own way. Excellent demeanour, good-humoured and, perhaps most important, extremely knowledgeable about the subject matter across different industries.
Thornton & Lowe is rated 4.96 based on 191 reviews