Thornton & Lowe Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Thornton & Lowe

About Thornton & Lowe: Thornton & Lowe are Bid and Tender writing specialists. They supply bid writing services, bid writing support, bid team recruitment services and bid writing training courses.

01204238046

hello@thorntonandlowe.com

40 Higher Bridge Street

How would you rate Thornton & Lowe ?

"Excellent 2 day bid and tender masterclass. I picked up some good tips and have a much better understanding of bids and tenders from a buyers perspective. Would recommend to those who would like to learn more about the recipe for a winning bid."
"I did the one day bid writing course back in February this year 2018 not long after starting in my current role. My current employer had no previous history of responding to or participating in tenders - so I came into my role completely cold with no history or response library to call on. The Thornton & Lowe one day course was intense, interesting and challenging, and I came away with lots of ideas that I have since put into practice. I am reviewing and targeting PQQs and ITTs and responding only to those that are completely relevant to us. Since completing the course I have reviewed over 39 tenders and on the ones I have chosen to respond to have had a 25% success rate. Not a bad hit rate for 6 months in a brand new role! Through the course I have learned that the feedback on the unsuccessful bids is invaluable and have used it to help identify some show stoppers and also taken the constructive comments to improve other written sections. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the course to anyone involved in bid writing. The course is structured to help both newcomers to the discipline and also experienced bid writers giving a different perspective and a refresh on approach."
"An excellent company to work with on a number of tender submissions. They offer a 1 : 1 service and we have developed an excellent working relationship with Maria and her team. Without doubt I would recommend Thornton and Lowe to anyone to asked me. Our last Tender result was 100% (July 2018) this was exceptional ! and was down to a great working relationship with the company."
"I really benefited from the bid writing course I did with Thornton & Lowe. Apart from anything, it gave me more confidence in writing bids. I was quite intimidated by the process before the training but the course helped me to understand the process and feel more equipped to apply for bids."
"A very thought-provoking day at the bid writing course. Pitched at exactly the right level with an appropriate pace and several interactive activities to maintain engagement. Charles' personality made everyone feel at ease which resulted in our group of 7 leaving with excellent tips and tricks to apply to future bids. Thanks a lot!"
"To cover a vast topic in one day was awesome and the content and detail was simply spot on! Enjoyed the course leaps and bounds and would recommend it to those involved with bids and tenders how ever big or small!"
"Two day bid writing course delivered to a team of 6 by Charles. Excellent from start to finish, all participants fully engaged and course content was thought provoking and covered all elements of bid writing. Feel I'm a much better position now to work through the next bid that may land on my desk! Would highly recommend this course for those wishing to develop their bid writing skills and knowledge base further."
"I attended the Bid/Tender writing course on Tuesday 3rd July delivered by Charles Grosstephan. My knowledge was basic going into the day but it was really relaxed, well structured, interesting and informative - I learnt a lot and really enjoyed it. I would recommend this course."
"I attended an excellently delivered training session on bid writing delivered by Charles Grosstephan. The session was informative, insightful and above all, relevant. Perfect for anyone who has the remit of writing and submitting bids."
"I attended a Bid and tender writing course yesterday that was delivered by Charles Grosstephen. Charles made the course easy to understand and took away the 'fear factor' that most of us had or were experiencing. I now feel that I have to confidence and the know how to tackle even the most difficult tender. The handouts particularly will be a usual aid. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who would like to learn or improve their Bid writing skills."
"Interesting and informative course. Charles had us all engaged from the start with good knowledge and interaction throughout the day. Definitely recommend this course."
"Charles made everyone feel relaxed and comfortable which resulted in a very interactive and informative course, with everyone sharing their opinions, suggestions and experience, which was also very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this course."
"I attended the two day bid writing workshop in London. Charles was an excellent trainer, very knowledgeable about the subject of bid writing and his enthusiasm really motivated the group. I feel a lot more prepared now for writing bid responses, implementing everything I have learned. I would definitely recommend this workshop to anyone involved in bid writing."
"Excellent service. Very responsive and attentive staff who provide an excellent level of support in helping us to win more tenders. Every step of the process is straightforward, methodical and relevant."
"I attended the two day Bidding and Tendering Masterclass. The course material and knowledge of the trainer was excellent. The course format was engaging which helped me to understand the subject and put my learning into practice. I feel very confident in preparing for upcoming tenders and would highly recommend this training course."
"I found the 2 day bid writing course with Charles very engaging, informative and with an element of fun. He has a vast knowledge in this area and (unlike other courses I have attended) passes his knowledge across in 'easy to understand' terminology. The course confirmed that I am currently doing many tasks correctly, but it has also steered me in a better direction in others. I would recommend this course to anyone involved in bid writing. Thank you Charles"
"Charles was very knowledgeable, yet kept it simple enough for me to understand as a novice to the bid writing world. The course flowed well, with enough time for discussing around the topics without it rushing the rest of the course. Charles was honest with his critique and would make sure if he would push you to further your answers or if he thought it could be improved he would give you tips etc there and then. I would highly recommend them to anyone."
"I attended a 2 day masterclass course in June 2018 - Charles has a vast industry and bid writing knowledge which is evident throughout the course material. A very good 2 days and worthwhile attending. Thank you"
"I attended a one day bid management course in Manchester which I found engaging, informative with an element of fun. A truly positive and enjoyable day with really helpful advice that I will take away and use. Spot on, thanks!"
"I found the two day bid management course, delivered by Charles Grosstephan, informative and well planned and presented. Charles' experience and knowledge meant that he was able to relate the content to the real world. I would have no hesitation in attending another Thornton and Lowe training session or recommending the bid management course to others. Thanks Charles!"
Thornton & Lowe is rated 4.96 based on 45 reviews