Thornton & Lowe Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Thornton & Lowe

About Thornton & Lowe: Thornton & Lowe are Bid and Tender writing specialists. They supply bid writing services, bid writing support, bid team recruitment services and bid writing training courses.

01204238046

matt@taodigital.org

40 Higher Bridge Street

How would you rate Thornton & Lowe?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Royden Walters - Social Link Recruitment
Verified Reviewer
"I thorughly enjoyed the 2 day Bid and Tender writing course! Charles was really approachable and although there were far more experienced attendees, the course was engaging and eveyone attending felt confortable to ask questions and put forward ideas - it was just great. Thanks to Charles and the rest of Thornton & Lowe."
Sarah @ Access Training
Verified Reviewer
"The two day bid writing course was brilliant. I had very little knowledge prior to attending and I came away with so much knowledge and information. There is a lot that I can put into immediate practice. Charles was an excellent tutor."
"Excellent course, really enjoyed it and took a lot from it."
Grahame Walsh
Unverified Reviewer
"excellent trainer, excellent course also made us realise how we can improve some of our day to day tasks"
Sharn Anderson
Verified Reviewer
"A fantastic course delivered in a clear and informative manner. Would highly recommend to colleagues and will be looking at future courses myself."
Linda Balogh
Verified Reviewer
"An engaging and very useful course. Loads of tricks and tips learned. Surely recommended."
Brian Harrison
Verified Reviewer
"The course was very well delivered, with delegate participation and an engaging and interesting facilitator. The pace of the 2 days was very good and overall it gave me the impetus to review previous bids I have been involved in as well as a clear understanding of what to expect and what is recommended for future bids. I would highly recommend the course to colleagues."
Gemma Harper
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent course, found it really interesting. Very informative, lots of useful tips and ideas taken away from the training. Would highly recommend!"
Thornton & Lowe is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews