Thornton & Lowe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Thornton & Lowe
Read Thornton & Lowe Reviews

About Thornton & Lowe:

Thornton & Lowe are Bid and Tender writing specialists. They supply bid writing services, bid writing support, bid team recruitment services and bid writing training courses.

01204238046

hello@thorntonandlowe.com

40 Higher Bridge Street

Tell us how Thornton & Lowe made you happy
The whole team were really helpful , Dave was extremely honest and insightful ,he helped with my initial concerns on my first call. This was our first Bid so it was great to have the support from them all, from designer to writer. They put me at ease and answered all my questions .Thanks
Very knowledgeable and informative session. Also incredibly polite, welcoming and more than welling to help where possible. I would 100% recommend this course to a beginner bid writer.
I attended the one day bid writing training course. The course was very insightful and incredibly useful. Charles was brilliant and kept us engaged throughout the day. Great course and very informative!
I took part in the one day bid writing course via Zoom. As someone who has been landed with the job of taking care of tenders with no previous experience, I found this course EXTREMELY insightful! Definitely an eye opener to where we were going wrong before after seeing examples of a completed bid answer. I'm not typing up all my notes to refer back too along with other documents provided by Charles at Thornton & Lowe.
I attended the one day Bid Writing online course and it was incredibly useful. Backed up with the helpful collateral I feel that it was a very productive day.
I attended the one day bid writing training course. Charles was an excellent facilitator. He delivered a fast paced interactive course which clearly explained the key points of writing a successful bid. There were useful exercises in which we could apply our learning. As a novice to bid writing, I felt I learned a huge amount in a single day and gained massively in confidence. Thanks
The Bid writing process was explained in a simple way, easy to understand and relevant to my industry. The learning process was more of a discussion and as a leaner l was involved all the times.
Thornton and Lowe have supplied us with both temporary and permanent staff in the last 12 months and have really listened to our needs, communicated efficiently and effectively throughout the recruitment process and contract period and connected us with fantastic candidates. I have been dealing with Mark Mayall throughout and am hugely grateful for his advice and assistance.
We engaged with Thornton and Lowe whilst looking for a company who could provide us with expertise and support in managing and the writing of a bids and Tenders. We have found working with the team at Thornton & Lowe to be 1st Class - they are organised, have great attention to detail, and have created some superb looking packs for us. I would highly recommend Thornton & Lowe to any company looking for support and guidance in bid writing.
Charles provided some bid training at our company for the bid team and directors. I thought the training was fantastic. It flowed well and Charles kept it interactive and informative. It really helped the team understand the bid processes that sometimes can be missed and Charles explained the importance of bidding and showed us how some vital things that can be missed can lead to the winning bid. Friendly and approachable, a great session!
Donna have great knowledge , have good communication skills and understands clients business and translates this on the paper . A great person to work .
We engaged with Thornton and Lowe whilst looking for a company who could provide us with some additional resource expertise and support in managing and the writing of a framework bid submission. We were delighted to received the news that we successfully secured a place on the framework , scoring 100/100 across the board on quality. We have found working with the team at Thornton & Lowe to be excellent - their patience, attention to detail and professionalism throughout the entire process was greatly appreciated. We would highly recommend Thornton & Lowe to any company looking to secure more business.
A really useful course will lots of great information and handy tips. Really enjoyable.
I'm new to bid writing and Charles made this engaging, insightful and fun.. Would highly recommend.. I took a lot of useful information away with me to use on my upcoming bids. Many Thanks
I now attended two training sessions delivered by Charles. Brilliantly delivered and I have picked up some great tips to help improve my future bids. Thanks Charles!
Great course and very informative and insightful, Charles is a great trainer and I would highly recommend to Bid Managers at all levels and experience.
In the past 12 months we have made great progress with Thornton & Lowe. We have managed to secure a place on 5 new frameworks, 85% success rate. Well done team, especially Thomas Daniel who always goes above and beyond! Can't recommend enough.
Very informative and enjoyable course, thank you!
Excellent communication throughout each stage of the tender. Thanks to Tom, Maria, Dave and the whole team for their consistent professionalism - I would highly recommend their services. Thank you Mike!
Charles was great, throughly enjoyed the course and took alot of useful infomation away with me .
Thornton & Lowe is rated 4.96 based on 209 reviews