Thornton & Lowe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Thornton & Lowe
Read Thornton & Lowe Reviews

About Thornton & Lowe:

Thornton & Lowe are Bid and Tender writing specialists. They supply bid writing services, bid writing support, bid team recruitment services and bid writing training courses.

01204238046

hello@thorntonandlowe.com

40 Higher Bridge Street, ,

Tell us how Thornton & Lowe made you happy
Donna have great knowledge , have good communication skills and understands clients business and translates this on the paper . A great person to work .
We engaged with Thornton and Lowe whilst looking for a company who could provide us with some additional resource expertise and support in managing and the writing of a framework bid submission. We were delighted to received the news that we successfully secured a place on the framework , scoring 100/100 across the board on quality. We have found working with the team at Thornton & Lowe to be excellent - their patience, attention to detail and professionalism throughout the entire process was greatly appreciated. We would highly recommend Thornton & Lowe to any company looking to secure more business.
A really useful course will lots of great information and handy tips. Really enjoyable.
I'm new to bid writing and Charles made this engaging, insightful and fun.. Would highly recommend.. I took a lot of useful information away with me to use on my upcoming bids. Many Thanks
I now attended two training sessions delivered by Charles. Brilliantly delivered and I have picked up some great tips to help improve my future bids. Thanks Charles!
Great course and very informative and insightful, Charles is a great trainer and I would highly recommend to Bid Managers at all levels and experience.
In the past 12 months we have made great progress with Thornton & Lowe. We have managed to secure a place on 5 new frameworks, 85% success rate. Well done team, especially Thomas Daniel who always goes above and beyond! Can't recommend enough.
Very informative and enjoyable course, thank you!
Excellent communication throughout each stage of the tender. Thanks to Tom, Maria, Dave and the whole team for their consistent professionalism - I would highly recommend their services. Thank you Mike!
Charles was great, throughly enjoyed the course and took alot of useful infomation away with me .
Excellent communication throughout the project. The ability to understand and crystallise the proposition has really assisted in our submission. I would highly recommend the Thornton and Lowe team.
Excellent communication throughout each project and nothing is too much trouble. Professional, approachable and friendly - I would highly recommend their services. Thank you T&L!
Charles provided a fun and engaging course via Zoom where we were able to break off and discuss our ideas in groups with the other participants. Very useful information provided in the form of printouts that will certainly help me plan my answers to future bids. As someone who is new to the bidding process I was able to reflect on some of my previous answers and I'm sure the 'top tips' provided will stand us in good stead to winning more work! Highly recommend to newbies and tenured bid writers alike.
This is a great course for anyone who is looking to start bid writing, or for those who have some experience and want to refine their skills. I had written a number of bids before attending the course and felt that I still had much to learn. Charles helped me to identify different ways of improving my bid writing, covering, how to approach a new bid, research and appropriate writing styles. The course was both informative and a lot of fun. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in bid writing.
Having attended a Bid Writing course delivered by Thornton & Lowe, I want to say thanks. Charles is an excellent trainer who delivered the topic in a really engaging, enthusiastic manner. His straightforward approach made everything very clear and easy to understand, and the pace of the course was spot-on. I'd recommend this training to anyone needing help or guidance with writing bids. It was genuinely really enjoyable. Thanks again.
This course was very interactive, informative and interesting. I have taken away a lot of new ideas to implement within my role and found a new motivation and excitement for what I do. I am new into tendering and contracts and found this course really covered a wide range of topics and was fitting no matter what your current level of experience. Highly recommended.
Charles brought a wealth of experience and charisma to the Bid Writing Masterclass. I am fortunate to be managed by someone who attended this class a few years ago and this training reinforced the method and processes that we use during the bid writing process and has given me greater confidence. I'm happy to say that following the training, I have written my first successful bid. That's not to say that I did it alone, but having a greater understanding of all the elements that make a successful bid, avoiding common mistakes and seeing the process as a project and planning accordingly certainly helped. These were all skills which I learned on this course and I couldn't recommend it enough. Training was delivered virtually and this had no impact on the quality or effectiveness of training.
Enjoyed a very engaging two days with Charles. He was happy to answer any questions and helped identify a clear roadmap to a successful bid.
I found this course to be immensely helpful when considering a process to follow for our business to be as effective as possible when submitting bids and tenders. Thanks Charles!
Charles delivered the course in a way that was engaging and informative, highly recommend.
Thornton & Lowe is rated 4.96 based on 199 reviews