Thornton & Lowe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Thornton & Lowe
Read Thornton & Lowe Reviews

About Thornton & Lowe:

Thornton & Lowe are Bid and Tender writing specialists. They supply bid writing services, bid writing support, bid team recruitment services and bid writing training courses.

01204238046

hello@thorntonandlowe.com

40 Higher Bridge Street

Tell us how Thornton & Lowe made you happy
We have recently engaged Thornton & Lowe to assist us with our entry into the bid market! We are new to this - so Dave (Thornton) and his team have spent a vast amount of time researching what type of tenders we should look to bid on, how to follow them and what work we can be doing now so that we are in a position to bid when the tenders are published. He has given us great guidance (as we are absolute beginners) and as a result T&L have introduced a whole new market opportunity to us! We are looking forward to our future working relationship with them.
Recently attended a Bid Writing training course with Thornton & Lowe in Manchester. Found it really useful and helped open my eyes a about what to differently and importantly improve my win ratio. Charles was an excellent presenter and extremely experienced and delivered the course really well. Cannot rate them enough.
It's a very informative course and an absolute must, if you are working with bids!
Great service provided by Thornton and Lowe and especially Adam Lee, We have been very happy with the work done so far and look forward to working with them for the next projects we have.
Did this course in January 2020 and would highly recommend it to anyone who works in or is just starting out in the world of bidding and tender writing. A great course structure with plenty of opportunity for questions etc. Charles is a great tutor and certainly knows his stuff.
After attending the 2-day masterclass in January our company's approach to the entire bid-process has been transformed. I would highly recommend the course, Charles is an excellent trainer and really breaks things down into plain English. The course would suit a variety of professionals, whether beginning their bid journey or a seasoned writer, there will definitely be knowledge to gain from attending.
I attended the 2 day bid writing masterclass in Jan 2020. The course was very useful and provided a great insight into the world of bidding. The structure of the course included both interactive and practical activities which helped me better understand how to write a more compelling bid. Charles's knowledge and experience in bidding was shown throughout the course and he was always up for a laugh which made the course feel very relaxed. The venue and the food was also fantastic which was a huge bonus! Thank you Charles!
I was on the 2-day bid writing masterclass in Jan 2020. I have around a year and a half of experience in bid writing, and I found the course informative, engaging and held a lot of interesting and insightful points. Charles is a great tutor! The course didn't feel stuffy at all, I left with a lot of good documents and processes I can implement going forward (and the food was great). Thanks Charles!
The course was exceptional. Charles has an excellent knowledge of bid writing and related to everyone to make sure they got the most out of the course. I would definitely recommend this.
I attended the Bid Writing course in Birmingham in November 2019. It was a fast paced, interesting training event with useful ideas to put into practice. Charles is a very knowledgeable and engaging trainer. Our group had a variety of work contexts and it was very useful to hear other viewpoints. I'd recommend this event to others as being good value for money and well organised.
The responsiveness to our needs was first rate and nothing seemed to phase the T&L team. The quality of our bids improved substantially as a result of their support and most importantly we won the important bids we were targeting. The BSP programme was very cost effective as compared to having an in-house bid manager and gave us access to a range of bid experts.
Excellent training course on bid writing. This course was informative, providing tips on structure and content. I can't believe I'm excited to write my first bid:)
The bid writing course was exceptional. I found the day 1 (of the 2 day) particularly insightful and know we'll be able to plan and prepare our bids well in advance in future. We arranged for an in house delivery for a number of my colleague's for the 1 day course and feedback has been overwhelmingly positive both from those with and without previous bid writing experience.
The training I attended yesterday ( bid writing) with Charles was excellent. Well presented and delivered in an understandable way. Everyone that attended worked well together and bounced off each other. The presentation materials were well received. Thank you.
Relaxed environment but learning points came across very well
Really relaxed and very informative. Had a great couple of days with the team at Thornton & Lowe.
I attended the two-day Bid/Tender writing course in Birmingham led by Charles. The course was an excellent overview/snapshot of the tender industry. The course has helped us a company to look at our internal process and provided us the tools to develop and hopefully increase our success rate. I would fully recommend the course to anyone involved in the Tender/Bid writing industry. Big thank you to Charles for also making arguably not the easiest of topics interesting and engaging.
I attended a two day bid/tender writing training course in Birmingham which was led by Charles. The course was a great overview/snap shot of the bid & tender industry. I was able to take away lots of ideas to help improve our own internal bidding process. I would fully recommend the course to anyone involved in Tendering or Bid writing.
Engaged with Thornton & Lowe into finding a new bid writing role. From the first phone conversation to post starting my new job, Lauren was absolutely first class in her speedy communication, useful information and tips. A really friendly and effective recruitment company and individual (Lauren) - would recommend.
Thornton & Lowe is rated 4.96 based on 136 reviews