Thornton & Lowe Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Thornton & Lowe

About Thornton & Lowe: Thornton & Lowe are Bid and Tender writing specialists. They supply bid writing services, bid writing support, bid team recruitment services and bid writing training courses.

01204238046

hello@thorntonandlowe.com

40 Higher Bridge Street

Click Here

Tell us how Thornton & Lowe made you happy

"I attended a really worthwhile course, led by Charles, on bid writing. He was very welcoming, informative, and engaging which made for a very interesting day of learning. I think I have definitely come away with an improved set of skills and a new understanding of how to write bids."
"I attended a very enjoyable course in London yesterday, with a good blend of presentation and activities. The course felt very relaxed and allowed time for group discussions so we could learn from all in attendance, plus the food was yummy. I have taken a lot of ideas and tips away with me that I plan to start using straight away. Thank you Charles."
"I took a one-day course with Charles yesterday and am very happy with the full approach. Relaxed, easy-going and a fun way to learn about a potentially dry topic. One mark down because there wasn't quite enough food provided by the venue to keep us all going. The venue itself was a good choice and the food was lovely."
"Great experience! The course I took in Birmingham was very informative and interesting. Highly recommend!"
"Thornton & Lowe were fantastic to work with. After trying to complete the process in house unsuccessfully we commissioned T&L and soon after our bid was accepted without further questions. We are really happy the company understood our brief, delivery style and charitable aims. Will definately be commissioning T&L in the future."
"I recently attended a bid writing course. The course was informative, insightful and engaging. The trainer Charles had a natural flare to encourage active participation from all the attendees. I would recommend this course to individuals who write bids."
"Thornton and Lowe have been an invaluable support resource, providing relevant candidates to meet our recruitment needs. The team are always really helpful, transparent and responsive, and seem to be able to tap into areas of the workforce that other agencies can't!"
"Attended the 2 day Bidding and Tender Masterclass, with Charles as the facilitator. The course content was relevant to what I was looking to gain from the course, and was delivered brilliantly by Charles, who was enthusiastic, and knowledgeable about the subject , making it easy to understand and enjoyable."
"Charles was engaging & dynamic as a facilitator. The tender/bidding course was informative & extremely well organised."
"Fantastic course with such relevant content on the subject matter. Charles was an excellent trainer and had an outstanding amount of knowledge on bids within the sector, providing great insight as an attendee. Highly recommend to other bid writers."
"Fantastic delivery of course by Charles. Full of enthusiasm and very relevant information. Also lovely venue"
"Thornton and Lowe came in to help us improve on our tender submissions. We were averaging high scores on pricing but always need to get across our information better in tender form. The team were great, helping us deliver the information we had in a clean, clear and professional structure. We achieved 1st place in our first submission which was even more pleasing."
"Excellent Bid Writing Training Session with Charles Grosstephan! The day was engaging and informative. It was rewarding to gain assurance of current bid writing practice and definitely worthwhile understanding win themes and storyboarding. I would recommend Thornton and Lowe to anyone who wishes to enter work winning and bid writing profession."
"First time of using a tender writing service and I could not have found a better company. Not only did they make the whole process pain free! but we also won our bid which was great. Can't thank Adam and the team enough. Stella Fuller Operations Manager"
"Attended the 1-day Bid Writing course last Thursday with Charles. As a relative newcomer to the industry, I found the day informative and in-depth without much of the jargon that some other resources hide behind. Charles took the time to get to know each attendee and their business, very quickly coming up with specific pointers that would help each of us in our own way. Excellent demeanour, good-humoured and, perhaps most important, extremely knowledgeable about the subject matter across different industries."
"Really good practical course giving you plenty of food for thought with future bids!"
"The course was very useful and engaging-would highly recommend to anyone looking to better their bid writing and bid processes. I have took away lots of tips and ideas from the course!"
"We worked closely with Tom and the team on a recent framework submission for Manchester City Council. A difficult process was made very simple - nothing was too much to ask. They even got involved with parts of the bid that were not their responsible to ensure bid compliant. T&L bid writing expertise is second to none and extremely professional. Highly recommended by the Karmo team. A big thank you to all at T&L."
"We have used T&L for the first time and we are very pleased with the result. They have supplied professional and qualified candidates within the timescales agreed and one of these has been offered a position within our company. Thanks to Mark and his team!"
"We have worked with Thornton and Lowe for the past 2 years, the customer service is excellent and they offer great value for money. The service we receive is offered on time with excellent support. I would highly recommend Thornton & Lowe"
Thornton & Lowe is rated 4.96 based on 107 reviews