Thornton & Lowe Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Thornton & Lowe

About Thornton & Lowe: Thornton & Lowe are Bid and Tender writing specialists. They supply bid writing services, bid writing support, bid team recruitment services and bid writing training courses.

01204238046

hello@thorntonandlowe.com

40 Higher Bridge Street

Tell us how Thornton & Lowe made you happy

"Attended the 1-day Bid Writing course last Thursday with Charles. As a relative newcomer to the industry, I found the day informative and in-depth without much of the jargon that some other resources hide behind. Charles took the time to get to know each attendee and their business, very quickly coming up with specific pointers that would help each of us in our own way. Excellent demeanour, good-humoured and, perhaps most important, extremely knowledgeable about the subject matter across different industries."
"Really good practical course giving you plenty of food for thought with future bids!"
"The course was very useful and engaging-would highly recommend to anyone looking to better their bid writing and bid processes. I have took away lots of tips and ideas from the course!"
"We worked closely with Tom and the team on a recent framework submission for Manchester City Council. A difficult process was made very simple - nothing was too much to ask. They even got involved with parts of the bid that were not their responsible to ensure bid compliant. T&L bid writing expertise is second to none and extremely professional. Highly recommended by the Karmo team. A big thank you to all at T&L."
"We have used T&L for the first time and we are very pleased with the result. They have supplied professional and qualified candidates within the timescales agreed and one of these has been offered a position within our company. Thanks to Mark and his team!"
"We have worked with Thornton and Lowe for the past 2 years, the customer service is excellent and they offer great value for money. The service we receive is offered on time with excellent support. I would highly recommend Thornton & Lowe"
"Attended 2 day Bid & Tender writing Masterclass this week in Birmingham. Charles was a great tutor, very knowledgeable and had many useful top tips! I would highly recommend anyone looking to enhance their current skills set or if you're a novice (like me!) to the world of bids & tenders this course is a must."
"Having recently made the move in to freelance bid consultancy, I have had the pleasure of working with Mark and Dave at Thornton & Lowe. The approach Thornton & Lowe took to fully understand my skill set and experience was absolutely first class. It was evident from my first point of contact with Mark that they they truly understand the world of bidding and had the interests of both their candidates and clients at heart. As a recruiting manager who has employed numerous bid professionals over the past 14 years and now as a freelance bid consultant myself, I couldn't recommend Thornton & Lowe highly enough!"
"I've been a freelance bid writer/editor and formatter for 8 years, but I booked the 2-day bid writing masterclass in Birmingham as a refresher and confidence raiser for taking on large tenders. The course lived up to my expectations and I came away feeling inspired. I've taken a fresh look at my bids and gained new tools. Charles delivered the course in a very informative and engaging way, and he is extremely knowledgeable and answered all questions. I can highly recommend this course."
"The two-day bid masterclass has been extremely beneficial and has provided me with valuable ideas and tools to use in future. Charles is an exceptional trainer and was able to deliver engaging course content covering a wide range of topics. The style of the course meant that it was relevant to individuals with differing backgrounds and levels of experience. Charles demonstrated fantastic knowledge and was able to answer all questions confidently. I would not hesitate to recommend this course to others in future. I have no doubt that the knowledge gained will be valuable in future bids that I work on."
"I recently attended the 2 day bid training masterclass and can highly recommend. Charles is a brilliant trainer and made the course very engaging, presenting information clearly and facilitating lots of discussion with the group. A thoroughly enjoyable course, I came away with new tools and factors to consider when developing bids."
"A brilliant and informative training course delivered by an engaging and knowledgeable trainer."
"The training was very informative and allowed me to go back and look at bid writing from a different angle. The trainer was engaging and ensured that he made the training relevant to all industries. Charles was funny in a professional way and made you feel at ease, he involved people that clearly wanted to get involved and encouraged quieter members where possible. Charles was able to answer any questions thrown at him and was able to make them relevant to all parties. I would highly recommend this training and trainer."
"Thornton and Lowe performed at very short notice, assisting with the writing of a bid. Their contact with the organisation was enough without being overwhelming, allowing us to work on other elements of the bid. They met their timescales for a fair price. We have been successful in our bid."
"I picked up some excellent tips on the bid writing course that I recently attended and have already put my learning into practice. Thanks Charles. A great course!"
"I attended a day long Bid Writing course led by Charles, the session was very worthwhile! The day was relaxed and created a good environment for learning. I definitely took away useful tips that I will implement in my next Bid- thanks Charles!"
"Just wanted to express my thanks to Maria. She provided great insight and a plethora of suggestions to make our tender response more compelling. We'll certainly using their services again soon. Richard Pure Technology Group Limited"
"Great 2 day training course from Charles. would highly recommend. 4x4 Vehicle Hire UK ltd"
"This really was an eye opener to the hard work needed in not only the bid writing but the preparation for your tender. Charles explained it so well and I came out feeling a lot more confident in how to prepare my bids. this is an excellent course and I will definitely be recommend it to any looking to gain more experience with preparing and writing a tender."
"I attended the 2-day Bid & Tender Masterclass Course in Manchester. Charles was extremely informative and delivered the course in a very professional manner, leaving me feeling confident and ready for our next Bid. Thank you for a most enjoyable 2 days!"
Thornton & Lowe is rated 4.97 based on 93 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access