Thornton & Lowe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Thornton & Lowe
Read Thornton & Lowe Reviews

About Thornton & Lowe:

Thornton & Lowe are Bid and Tender writing specialists. They supply bid writing services, bid writing support, bid team recruitment services and bid writing training courses.

01204238046

hello@thorntonandlowe.com

40 Higher Bridge Street

Tell us how Thornton & Lowe made you happy
Enjoyed a very engaging two days with Charles. He was happy to answer any questions and helped identify a clear roadmap to a successful bid.
I found this course to be immensely helpful when considering a process to follow for our business to be as effective as possible when submitting bids and tenders. Thanks Charles!
Charles delivered the course in a way that was engaging and informative, highly recommend.
I would highly recommend the online Bid Writing training course, regardless of your level of experience.

Charles was an engaging, insightful host, and I've came away with a number of actionable insights which I have already started putting into practice.

The bidding ‘top tips’, industry best practice and content ideas / topics to focus on, will be invaluable moving forward.

Practical techniques for writing clearly and concisely were very well explained and gave me food for thought.

A five-star review doesn’t do the training course justice.
Fantastic bid writing course! I found each stage of the training insightful and engaging. I am looking forward to implementing lessons learnt from this course into all of my bids; thank you, Charles.
I thoroughly enjoyed the invaluable bid writing training and have certainly taken away some very useful tips - some of which you would not even think about beforehand. Now time to put all this great training into practice!
I attended the bid writing course run by Charles yesterday and it was great. The virtual learning in many ways worked better than a classroom based course. Very easy to follow and some great ideas taken away for the future, would recommend for all levels of experience. Thanks again Charles!
I attended the Bid writing course yesterday, run by Charles: Great host! It was interesting from the start and covered all areas of bid writing. Easy to follow, flexible and relaxed throughout. I would recommend this course for anyone being involved in bid writing for their company. Practical activities provided throughout which are eye opening and very beneficial.
Thanks again Charles.
Thanks to Dave, Donna and the team for turning around our project in double quick time. We are delighted with the end product and would have no hesitation in recommending Thornton & Lowe’s services to anyone.
I recently attended the online version of Bid Training and would highly recommend it to others. If you are wanting to know what to and what not to include, have questions about how to best answer questions then this is for you. The practical activities were an eye opener based on what I knew at the beginning of the training session and what I knew afterwards! It was nice to "e meet" with others and do not feel that being online detracted at all.
I attended a Thornton & Lowe Online Bid Writing Course. I found it very informative, interactive and it was really helpful in setting out how a bid should be approached. Charles was a great host, conveying the messages clearly and getting everyone involved in the course. I would definitely recommend.
Good course giving solid advice on bid-writing. Charles is engaging and helpful. Some useful tips and plenty of opportunities to ask questions. Thank you.
Thoroughly enjoyed the Bid Writing Course. I found it useful and gained a greater insight into techniques for bid writing. Charles made it easy to follow and was very interactive across Zoom and I would highly recommend this course.
Really enjoyed the bid writing course. Got some useful tips and tricks and the reference material will come in handy. Charles kept it really interactive and engaging for a zoom course, would absolutely recommend!
Bearing in mind I went on this course with very little knowledge on bid writing, I came away from it with plenty of tips and advice, I will be able to incorporate this new knowledge into my job going forward.
I felt that this was a useful course on Bid Writing techniques, using a more informal approach which was more interactive/interesting than some courses of this nature. Charles provided good advice and tips for structuring bids, which was backed up by electronic reference material.
A really great training course. Gave a brilliant insight into the art of bid writing and would definitely recommend for people starting out in the industry. Charles delivered an interactive and informative course over zoom.
This course was so worth joining. Charles has a lot of experience in bid writing and reviewing which was evident in the insightful information and resources shared during the course. Would recommend this to anyone new to bid writing or needs a reminder on how to write great bids! thanks so much.
I really enjoyed the training delivered by Charles on 20/01/21. It was very informative and I would recommend to others.
Holly, Key2Care
Myself and my colleagues spent a day on Zoom Charles learning how to write and structure tender bids. The day was fun, informative, with lots of interaction, exercises and we all came away from the session with a significant amount of additional knowledge to help us with current/future bids. Very impressed with the training, and I'd recommend it to anyone who wishes to write better bids, without it being a chore or a boring exercise!
Thornton & Lowe is rated 4.96 based on 182 reviews