Thornton & Lowe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Thornton & Lowe
Read Thornton & Lowe Reviews

About Thornton & Lowe:

Thornton & Lowe are Bid and Tender writing specialists. They supply bid writing services, bid writing support, bid team recruitment services and bid writing training courses.

01204238046

hello@thorntonandlowe.com

40 Higher Bridge Street

Tell us how Thornton & Lowe made you happy
Really enjoyed the bid writing course. Got some useful tips and tricks and the reference material will come in handy. Charles kept it really interactive and engaging for a zoom course, would absolutely recommend!
Bearing in mind I went on this course with very little knowledge on bid writing, I came away from it with plenty of tips and advice, I will be able to incorporate this new knowledge into my job going forward.
I felt that this was a useful course on Bid Writing techniques, using a more informal approach which was more interactive/interesting than some courses of this nature. Charles provided good advice and tips for structuring bids, which was backed up by electronic reference material.
A really great training course. Gave a brilliant insight into the art of bid writing and would definitely recommend for people starting out in the industry. Charles delivered an interactive and informative course over zoom.
This course was so worth joining. Charles has a lot of experience in bid writing and reviewing which was evident in the insightful information and resources shared during the course. Would recommend this to anyone new to bid writing or needs a reminder on how to write great bids! thanks so much.
I really enjoyed the training delivered by Charles on 20/01/21. It was very informative and I would recommend to others. Holly, Key2Care
Myself and my colleagues spent a day on Zoom Charles learning how to write and structure tender bids. The day was fun, informative, with lots of interaction, exercises and we all came away from the session with a significant amount of additional knowledge to help us with current/future bids. Very impressed with the training, and I'd recommend it to anyone who wishes to write better bids, without it being a chore or a boring exercise!
An absolutely fantastic course, picked up some great skills and tips! Charles is an excellent trainer, very informative and engaging.
I am writing to express my heartfelt appreciation to the team at Thornton & Lowe, especially Maria Edwards. I have dealt with other companies in the past, but the team at Thornton & Lowe is in a class of its own and I call them the ‘winning team’. We have won every single bid we have put in since we started working with the company. What is interesting is that everyone at the company is ready to step up and help. I am happy to recommend them to any company which is desirous of growing.
Absolutely fantastic Bid writing course held over zoom with Charles. Never wrote a bid in my life, But Charles explained everything perfect, Now feel like I am on the right track.
Superb company, very approachable, and they took the time to completely understand our business and communication was excellent throughout the process. The finished document was everything I hoped it would be, so much so, we won the business. 5 Stars, thank you. Mike Brooks IRRV - Chairman DSL Group
Very informative, useful course, which was delivered in an accessible and interactive way. As a beginner with bid writing I found the course gave me all the key information I require to be confident to get started.
The Thornton and Lowe bid writing course was excellent. The content was very informative and full of useful tips to make my bids even stronger. Charles’ delivery was brilliant and he made it interactive and enjoyable (all on zoom!) Thank you.
I recently attended the Thornton and Lowe bid writing course and it was excellent. The content was very informative and insightful and Charles' delivery was brilliant. He made it fun and interactive. Thank you.
Really beneficial, brilliant value for money, will be attending other courses!
The bid-writing course from Thornton and Lowe was excellent. Charles did a great job of tailoring content to our needs, which led to good learning outcomes and an interesting and engaging training session.
I thought the course led by Charles was very informative, solidifying good habits in bid and tender writing and teaching new skills and ways of working. We've lots to consider going forwards!
I took part in a remote training session with Charles from Thornton & Lowe, which was incredibly helpful. Charles was extremely informative, engaging and delivered a great session full of practical advice and suggestions we will use in the future. I would definitely recommend this service to clients or colleagues looking to improve their bid writing.
Great course - very informative
The training session delivered by Charles was even better than expected. The training videos were quick, clear and didn't over-complicate the process. I especially appreciated the following tasks and the detailed analysis of my work that followed. It was useful to clearly see and understand where I am at and what I need to do to improve. Would definitely recommend this training!
Thornton & Lowe is rated 4.96 based on 189 reviews