The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Magnificent Cleaners
Read The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews
Over the years I have tried over 6 different companies. For the last 5 months I've been using The Magnificent Cleaners and am happy to say they win hands down.

I'm on a fortnightly plan and am really happy with the service. Great investment and would recommend.
On a personal note, I'm glad to see everyone else feels the same way!

Thanks Sharon, thanks Kit :)
The Magnificent Cleaners make our lives better. I'm so happy we found them!

Sharon and Kit are the best at what they do. I'd never want anyone else! They are very professional, friendly and efficient. I have no problem carrying on working whilst they do their job. They know what to do and the interruption is minimal. They've also helped us reorganise some of our spaces in a way that makes the place look so much better! Kit has a good eye!

If you're busy or would rather do anything else other than cleaning, book The Magnificent Cleaners. You won't regret it!
Really magnificent cleaning service as the name suggests. The two ladies were really professional and very honest to their work. They made every effort to make the house look like as it was when I moved in. I got my full deposit refunded by the house owner due to this professional cleaning at such low cost
Very friendly highly recommend never seen the place so clean went above and beyond. Will be calling again soon. Thanks girls x
Really good job! I’m happy, and booking them again. 😊
Great service throughout the whole process, would definitely use them again!
I have used their End-of-tenancy cleaning service. Fantastic job by Sharon and her team’s. My apartment looks brand new now and likely will get my full deposit back. Excellent experience!
Really lovely people, gave me a call to run through what they can offer and always kept in contact well. Also did a fantastic job of cleaning my flat. I would use them again.
Sharon and her team at the Magnificent Cleaners did a fantastic job for me on Christmas Eve. I booked them very much at the last minute a week or so before and although they were fully booked they managed to make space for me. The 2 ladies who came to clean were efficient and polite and made some useful suggestions in terms of looking after white goods. I would certainly recommend them and would use them again.
I contacted TMC for an end of tenancy deep clean. To say they are meticulous and passionate is an understatement. I got my full deposit back from a very nit picky agent. I moved into my new apartment which I could see had been cleaned by another cleaning company but I could also see it had not been cleaned to the same very high quality standards that TMC clean to so I got TMC to deep clean my new apartment too. TMC have set the bar very high and I don’t think there is a cleaning company in existence that will ever exceed the bar set by TMC!! If anyone requires any type of deep clean I highly recommend TMC
The Magnificent Cleaners are our best discovery in 2020. Made our lives so much easier and stress free. 100% guaranteed service and recommended to all our family, friends, relatives and colleagues ❤️
Very professional service. I was delighted with the cleanliness of the apartment.
Thank you so much Sharon & team for cleaning my house. With my busy lifestyle I’ve been looking for someone for a while and I’ve found you polite ladies who have done a amazing job and making my house sparkle again.

Such a easy to use service and the booking process was so simple and stress free.

Looking forward seeing you on a weekly basis.

Thank you again!
For the first time I used The Magnificent Cleaners and I have to say I was impressed for accommodating my job at short notice as I was let down by another company.

Professional service with high standards of cleanliness. You ladies exceeded my expectations, Thank you very much for your hard work.

I would highly recommend you to friends, family & other businesses who are looking for a professional cleaning service.

Thank you Sharon & colleague and I will be seeing you ladies on a regular basis.

Kind regards

David Ashcroft
Excellent service provided by these great ladies they completely went above my expectations. Having used other companies before I was totally gobsmacked when I walked back into my apartment as they had moved stuff around to open up space aswel as doing a deep clean.
I will 100% be using them again as they really are a cut above the rest, once again thankyou so much ladies.
Excellent services
I had a cleaning company cancel on me at the last minute knowing it was an end of tenancy clean and an inspection due on the same day so no regard or explanation. I searched frantically for another cleaning company and found The Magnificent Cleaners. I am so glad I found them because the minute I made contact they managed the whole process by rescheduling other jobs to get mine slotted in due to the urgency of the inspection due. Not only was the clean done to an excellent standard but even the landlord agents were impressed so I got my full deposit back and the agents took The Magnificent Cleaners details of me for future end of tenancy cleans for their other residents, I recommend The Magnificent Cleaners 100%
Sharon and her team are the most polite and attentive cleaners I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Communication is excellent before, during, and after the clean. They are very thorough, and even on the off chance that they miss something, they are open to feedback and promptly make everything right. They make a habit of going the extra mile in every clean. I can wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone looking for a perfectly cleaned house.
Absolutely incredible! They went above and beyond in their cleaning. Lovely people as well I don’t think anyone else could’ve done a better job
Sharon & Co were really friendly from the moment we met them. They explained the process clearly and gave us a good estimation of how long it would take. They were outstanding, as they went above and beyond in terms of service and supported with things not even in the specification. They were incredibly helpful and overall a fantastic package. Even though our main objective was to clean our oven, it was certainly worth paying extra for a hassle-free service. 10/10 would recommend to anyone in Birmingham!
The Magnificent Cleaners is rated 4.96 based on 89 reviews