The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Magnificent Cleaners
Read The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews
I ordered an end-of-tenency cleaning service from the Magnificent Cleaners, the staff are extremely positive and friendly. The quality of the cleaning is top level and I am very pleased to have discovered them. Highly recommend to anyone.
The Magnificent Cleaners were great for our end of tenancy cleaning needs. Affordable and efficient with our 2 bedroom appartement being cleaned in under 2 hours. Both of the cleaners were very friendly, clarified what we needed and completed the job to a good standard. Very easy to book online.
The Cleaners took on a house which had been vacated after a 2.5 year let where I believe that the tenants had not done any cleaning. The work was so good that I re-let next day with no decoration.

Thanks that was a great job
Really well organised. Respectful throughout.
Got my oven cleaned, which I was really pleased with. Very thorough. I had them as a one off, because my usual cleaner was on holiday. Would definitely have them again!
Have not used the company before, always a bit apprehensive. Need not have worried, left them to do the cleaning, came back to a beautiful, clean smelling house.Thank you ladies
Great company, professional and friendly cleaners. From start to finish they were helpful and when they arrived at my house they were on time and polite. I was really impressed with how clean my place is and the care and attention to detail they took. Many thanks
The Magnificent Cleaners is rated 4.94 based on 33 reviews