The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews

5.0
Based on 245 reviews
5 out of 5
Read The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews
Very fast and professional cleaners, they know their job. Many thanks
Thank you so much Hajy!
The place was spotless and the cleaning process was quick and professional.
Thank you so much Yassine!
Great professional service. They always go above and beyond. Apartment was cleaned and tidied to perfection. 10/10
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Paul!
The most professional cleaning company I, or my friends, ever dealt with. You get way more than what you're paying for it's simply magnificent 😉.
Thank you so much to you and your friends Naser!
I’m very satisfied with the service provided by the ladies. Very professional and neat. I like the hotel-like final touches they just give an impression that the service was done with love.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Shareefa!
Sharon & her team were excellent. There were issues regarding end of tenancy expectations at my apartment but Sharon was able to promptly get my apartment cleaned. The payment process is excellent and Sharon will keep you updated every step of the way - an extremely friendly and professional woman! Would recommend to everyone.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Joseph!
I loved the cleaning, everything was spotless and clean. They didn’t take that long to clean the whole house and arrange everything.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Maryam!
The cleaners did a brilliant job of cleaning our 1 bed flat before we moved out! Deposit from the estate agents was paid back in full!
Thank you Stephen!
nice cleaning 👌🏽
Thank you Shaheen!
The team did a very great job! I was more than satisfied with the service as they arrived on time and got everything done quickly.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation!
Excellent service; faultless and delightful personalities Thanks so much
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Clare!
Magnificent job done by the team. Not afraid to say my place was a state, but the Magnificent Cleaners made it look showroom worthy! Will definitely be having them again on a regular basis. Thanks so much Magnificent Cleaners Team!
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Sean!
Great team. Quick and efficient. Communication was excellent from the moment I booked . Worth the price. Thorough deep clean done and place is spotless. Thank you.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation!
This organisation is super professional and I must say exceptional in their approach to service delivery. Flexible to meet client needs, I was able to be fit in at short notice and I am immensely happy with the quality of work done. Will use again and happily recommend
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Samson!
Wonderful service! Sharon and her team at The Magnificent Cleaners have been fantastic. Incredibly friendly, knowledgable, thorough, and cleaned to a high standard for a great price. I would highly recommend to anyone for an end of tenancy / pre-tenancy clean.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Katherine!
Very good cleaning
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Kaltham!
Excellent service. Took all the load off a messy end of tenancy. Knew exactly what to do to keep the building management happy.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Peter!
The cleaning was very fast and efficient, the attention to details is amazing, all corners was cleaned. the ladies are very nice and our dog Marie was very comfortable with cleaner team. Many Thanks for care our Home very well.
Thank you for your kindness and appreciation Marcus!!
I have a different filling of my apartment after the service . FANTASTIC work . I recommend them for sure .
Thank you for your kindness and appreciation Jose!!
Truly magnificent cleaning service! After several months of long workdays, my 2 bedroom apartment was in desperate need of a deep clean and I decided to seek professional help. I am so glad I did! Booking the cleaning service on the Dandara Living residence portal was quick and easy and even though I made the booking in the late evening, I was contacted promptly by the Magnificent Cleaners' very professional and friendly manager, Sharon, to confirm my booking. On the day of the cleaning, Sharon and her lovely, friendly and professional team arrived right on time with all the necessary equipment and cleaning supplies and went above and beyond to leave my whole apartment not only spotlessly clean but also tidied up and gave me helpful tips on how I can keep my apartment clean for longer. I will 100% be booking their services again and will be recommending them to my friends and colleagues. A pleasant experience from start to finish. Thank you Sharon and team.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Ellahe-Naz!!
The Magnificent Cleaners is rated 4.95 based on 245 reviews