The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Magnificent Cleaners
Read The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews
After just my first clean by Sharon and her team, I cannot recommend them highly enough. Pre-clean Sharon contacted me following my expression of interest to discuss my requirements and the service they offer and, after discussions with multiple cleaning companies, I can say right from the outset her professional, friendly and approachable manner convinced me to hire her and her team. Sharon contacted me prior to arrival to confirm ETA, worked in excess of the hours I booked to complete the service and offered to balance it off against the cost of the next clean (as in reduction of time of next clean) at no extra expense in time, money or effort to myself - as it was the first clean naturally there was a decent amount more to do. I have been wholly impressed by Sharon's effort to really go above and beyond delivering an outstanding service and that is without me even mentioning how good a job they both actually for the clean itself, it's spotless and smells nice too. As for booking a recurring appointment, bit of an easy choice really as I couldn't have asked for any more so I definitely recommend them to all and I will certainly book again :)
Lovely ladies. House was spotless
Fantastic. In the last 30 years, I don't think I have ever lived in a home cleaner than mine today after Sharon and her team came. Great service. Great clean. Great price. Can't recommend more highly.
The apartment was cleaned spotless!
Thoroughly professional, quick and efficient. Will definitely ask them to come back
I am a landlord of a property empire. I use The Magnificent Cleaners for all my properties to do end of tenancy cleans. Since using this company I have always been able to refund deposits in full to all my tenants
Very nice cleaners, they asked me constantly if the room is clean enough before moving on to the next. The cleaning itself was good.
We own a vast amount of apartments in Birmingham. We came across this company through The Forum. Since using The Magnificent Cleaners we have never used another cleaning company. We have been so impressed with their top quality cleaning standards that we now contract this company to do all our in house end of tenancy and general cleaning for all our residents. We would always recommend The Magnificent Cleaners first and foremost
Cleaned my apartment to the highest standards. Very professional. I will be using there services again, and recommending them to my family and friends.
Excellent service. Very professional. Definitely recommend.
We were blessed to have found this company. We required cleaners to accommodate sparkle cleans for large corporate developers we have whom own properties all across the UK. Sharon has been our main point of contact and from initial introduction has continuously been friendly, polite and always delivered the highest standards of work for us. Their passion for delivering high customer service for their clients as well as high standard of work really shows, their work ethic is fantastic. We recommend Sharon and her business to anybody looking for a fantastic service with high standards!
The cleaners were really friendly and did a really good clean.
Really in depth clean, really friendly cleaners
I booked The Magnificient Cleaners to do my end of tenancy cleaning and I had a wonderful experience. Sharon checked in with me often regarding my needs and was very flexible in managing them. On the day of the cleaning, she arrived on time and ensured the flat was cleaned to its highest standards. My landlords were satisfied and I got all of my deposit back without any hassle of cleaning. I will recommend The Magnificient Cleaners to any one needing this service. Thank you, Sharon!
What can I say, these guys really live up to their name, magnificent! Easy to book online, good contact throughout and I was given an ETA before they arrived. Sharon and a member of her team went to work as soon as they got here with minimal direction from me. They were extremely professional and courteous and best of all they did an absolutely fantastic job! Every nook and cranny pretty much was cleaned and I am delighted with the results! I can't recommend Sharon and Magnificent enough and I will definitely be using their services again 😃.
They are absolutely Magnificent! Very reliable and trustworthy team. A special shout out to Sharon for keeping me posted as I wasn’t there on the day. She took pictures and sent them across. When I visited the next day I was delighted with the work. I will definitely use the team in the future and highly recommend to people within the area.
Excellent service and communication. Highly recommend this company.
Great job in a short space of time. Two friendly cleaners who did an excellent job in the time available. Inside windows were not up to scratch, we discussed it and I got a refund for that element. I plan to book them again soon. They left things hugely improved and offered to help out again next time that I need them to clean my place up.
Sharon did an absolutely amazing job and went above and beyond what was needed. I would highly recommend the services of this company they are reliable efficient and offer great service for a greets price!
Best service ever provided by the Magnificent Cleaners
I was very pleased with The Magnificent Cleaners and the work they undertook at my property. They were on-time, professional and very polite. I would certainly use them again and would highly recommend their services.
The Magnificent Cleaners is rated 4.95 based on 57 reviews