The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews

The Magnificent Cleaners 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Milan Milosevic
The Magnificent Cleaners 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Milan Milosevic
They were very competent and courteous. Their attention to detail was nothing short of immaculate, I highly recommend them.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation!!
I have had a lot of different cleaners before Magnificent Cleaners. Ok, if you never had any experience with professional cleaners yet, you shouldn't call them because Magnificent cleaners are SO AMAZING that your expectation will be tooooo high and will never be satisfied with any other cleaners 👀 I am 10000% recommend, they have a pride of their job and work. Thank you! See you next month!
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation. See you both next month!!
I booked the team at Magnificent Cleaners with really little notice to provide a cleaning service for my apartment due to struggling with health. The team came in quickly and cleaned my apartment to a really high standard over the two hours they were here. They were professional and went above and beyond other cleaning services that I have used previously and I will now be using the team more regularly. I would 100% recommend Magnificent Cleaners for any cleaning needs.
Thank you so much for your kindness today Sapreena and your appreciation of our cleaning ethics!!
Very easy to deal with, great service and great value, thank you!
Thank you so much Michael!!
Very fast response, good explanation of the jobs. Many thanks to Sharon.
Thank you so much for appreciation Chak!!
Highly recommend for a deep, thorough professional clean. Not only did they leave everything spotless they also rearranged and organised things to make them look neater and more convenient.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Robyn!!
I booked an end-of-tenancy cleaning with this company. The booking process was very smooth through the online portal and Sharon was very helpful in confirming the details and assisting on cutting down the price by eliminating unnecessary options. The cleaning was perfect and I got my deposit in full amount.
Thank you so much for your feedback and happy to hear you got your full deposit back Osamah!!
Went on holiday and came back to a lovely professionally cleaned apartment, perfect. The cleaners went above and beyond (even organising and tidying away our toiletries). Would highly recommend.
Thank you, hope you had a great holiday!!
Sharon and Syma were amazing. Beds were done like the hotel rooms. Bathroom was absolutely spotless. Every corner just spotless.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Shatha!!
Fantastic service, place was left looking spotless. 100% recommend
Thank you so much Vinnie for your appreciation and recommendations today!!
If you're looking for a professional and trustworthy cleaner, look no further than this company. They are the best I've had many cleaners and I can honestly say, these ladies are very thorough. What strikes me the most is their dedication and committment to their clients. A very honest and trustworthy service. They come highly recommended.
Thank you so much for your appreciation Deborah!!
Excellent service. Sharon always goes above and beyond of what is expected. Undoubtably the most efficient team in Birmingham. Communication : 10/10 Service : 10/10 Has been a pleasure and will continue to solely use this team.
Thank you so much for your appreciation Eli
I went for the end of tenancy clean as I was moving out of my flat. The service from Sharon was excellent from the point of booking to the cleaning service. I highly recommend her service.
Thank you so much for your appreciation Beverly
On time, professional and amazing quality. Definitely going to call them soon again and highly recommended
Thank you so much for your appreciation Nader
Excellent cleaning service by Magnificent Cleaners. 100% recommended.
Thank you Sanwal!!
Absolutely lovely,friendly ladies. Completed a deep clean and was immaculate. Thank you
Thank you for your appreciation Aarifah!!
Outstanding work. Great communication in advance and throughout the job, thank you very much Sharon!
Thank you so much for your appreciation!
I am a complete neat freak and love to clean so I can be pretty hard to impress. The Magnificent Cleaners exceed expectations every time they come. The place is tidy and spotless when they leave. They were also brilliant at working around me when I was working from home. They are just brilliant and very friendly as well!!
Thank you so much Louise, always a pleasure !!
The Magnificent Cleaners have a name that fits! Blown away by the quality of the clean and organisation tips to boot. Really fantastic communication before and after and I will be continuing my subscription for a long time to come. Highly recommend.
Thank you so much for your appreciation Dan
They were really nice and friendly! And they did a really good job with the whole house! Cleaned everything really properly and even moved things around to make more space - which it really did! Will definitely use their service again 😊
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation today Anishka !!
The Magnificent Cleaners is rated 4.96 based on 140 reviews