The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Magnificent Cleaners
Read The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews
I ordered an end-of-tenency cleaning service from the Magnificent Cleaners, the staff are extremely positive and friendly. The quality of the cleaning is top level and I am very pleased to have discovered them. Highly recommend to anyone.
The Magnificent Cleaners were great for our end of tenancy cleaning needs. Affordable and efficient with our 2 bedroom appartement being cleaned in under 2 hours. Both of the cleaners were very friendly, clarified what we needed and completed the job to a good standard. Very easy to book online.
The Cleaners took on a house which had been vacated after a 2.5 year let where I believe that the tenants had not done any cleaning. The work was so good that I re-let next day with no decoration. Thanks that was a great job
Really well organised. Respectful throughout. Got my oven cleaned, which I was really pleased with. Very thorough. I had them as a one off, because my usual cleaner was on holiday. Would definitely have them again!
Have not used the company before, always a bit apprehensive. Need not have worried, left them to do the cleaning, came back to a beautiful, clean smelling house.Thank you ladies
Sharon is excellent and very thorough. Doesn’t cut corners and 100% recommended!
Really wonderful and reliable people. Sharon was so pleasant and lovely. Did an extremely thorough job for my end of tenancy clean. Got my full deposit back with no issues at all! Would very highly recommend. :)
Magnificent more like Miracle cleaners! Absolutely would recommend this amazing company to anyone looking for a serious clean of a property. Fantastically professional as well as personable and the lovely ladies kept us informed at each stage of the clean (ours was over a few days). Thank you TMC!!
A high quality of cleaning was achieved and they tidied up my flat beautifully, they went beyond my expectations, I would use them again.
They are great, very professional but also very honest and kind. I always feel better after Sharon has been here, the house can't be cleaner.
This was great cleaning; very friendly, helpful and adaptable and did a detailed end of tenancy job as required, even taking the door glass of the oven iout to clean it better and a number of detailed touches and a pride in what they were doing with a good work ethic and a touch of cleaning OCD in a nice way! Perfect! Thoroughly recommend.
Wonderful people. Great job and efficient cleaners.
3 cleaners came and they did a fab job in time for my party the next day.. Sharon also made sure I was happy with everything they did before they left. They did more than I expected. Thanks again! X
Communication was excellent, the job expedited with speed and efficiency. Excellent results.Highly recommend The Magnificent Cleaners
Sharon did my moving out clean. She did an excellent and thorough job. The booking was easy, she confirmed quickly and checked arrangements again the day before and followed up afterwards to make sue I was happy. Would highly recommend.
First time using anything like this, so was quite nervous and didn’t knew what to expect, but Shanon was extremely helpful and kept me updated. My flat was challenging to clean and still did a brilliant job. For sure will book again. Very happy and would definitely recommend.
Lovely, clean and stress free! Punctual and the communication is excellent! Thank you so much! Will use again!
Excellent! High standard of work from The Magnificent Cleaners, but most of all they take a great pride in what they do and care about their customers being satisfied with their work. Two very satisfied customers who will be booking again.
Third cleaning company we've used... they really are a cut above the rest. We have a toddler and pets so need a deep clean weekly. Every week we've been more than happy with the service provided.
Very happy with the service! The house looks great! They've worked wonders on the study, living room, bathroom and the bedrooms, all of it really. And OMG THE FRIDGE! Very pleased.
The Magnificent Cleaners is rated 4.94 based on 33 reviews