The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Magnificent Cleaners
"The team do an amazing job on our house every month. Their cleaning is thorough and they manage to do the whole house in very little time. The company has been very accommodating and flexible and since starting has made our home look and feel so much better."
"The communication, flexibility and great service I received from The Magnificent Cleaners made a difficult home moving experience a doddle I requested a deep clean and it was above and beyond an exceptional clean I could not have asked for a more professional service I initially booked a one-off clean but now I have booked regular cleans as they take away all the stresses of cleaning enabling me to spend quality time with my family instead Thanks a million to The Magnificent Cleaners ☺️"
"From the very first time I was positively surprised about the teams professionalism and humanity. As they step into the house and start looking around, I felt as if I was talking with two sisters who were there to do the best they can to clean the house according to my needs. They are hard working and will honestly tell you what needs to be cleaned and what does not. Moreover, anytime they finish to clean a room, they ask me to check and tell them whether or not I am satisfied. I am very happy about them, they are like fairies, when they leave all looks clean and tidy. Thank you girls!!!"
"I highly recommend The Magnificent Cleaners. The booking process was quick and easy. The team exceeded my expectations and did more work than what I’d paid for. With there expertise they were able to tackle jobs which looked impossible. They left my house looking immaculate! Extremely satisfied with the overall service. I will definitely be booking again."
The Magnificent Cleaners is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews