The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews

The Magnificent Cleaners 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Milan Milosevic
The Magnificent Cleaners 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Milan Milosevic
Very easy to book an appointment and prompt responses. Good attention to detail and great customer service.
Thank you Carl!!
Very professional. Very friendly. And an extremely clean apartment! Meticulous attention to detail
Thank you so much for your amazing feedback Juan!!
I highly recommend Magnificent cleaners. They provide excellent service. They make my apartment as a new place every time they do the cleaning. They take care of everything, clean every thing, and make the place neat, tidy, elegant.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Sarah!!
I had used The Magnificent Cleaners before, and was adamant to use them as our end of tenancy cleaners. Always an amazing quality and good value! Sharon was always on hand and so amenable, she really made the whole issue with our estate agents so much easier! We would absolutely recommend The Magnificent Cleaners, we’ve moved out of the area but otherwise would be a routine customer!
Thank you so much for your appreciation Kris!!
Communication was great and I was really happy with the end of tenancy clean
Thank you Katie!!
Would highly recommend. Sharon is spot on, great communication from her during the process. It is clear that she takes great care with her work.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Stephen!!
We’ve had the pleasure of using the magnificent cleaners for over a year and always really pleased with clean and fresh the apartment is everytime they come. Always friendly and professional but what stands out above all is how they will always go the extra step to accommodate us and go above and beyond. Definitely recommend 👍
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Michael!!
Sharon and her team did an amazing job! The apartment was sparking clean and for the price that has been asked I won't hesitate a second to order her services again! Sharon is always there for you to answer any questions via phone or text messages, which leaves your kind at rest no mater what.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Mark!!
fantastic service, very friendly helpful professional staff ! place looks impeccable ! 10/10 very happy
Thank you Poppy!
Sharon and her team were such lovely people to work with! Their professionalism and quality of work was of the highest standard, whilst also being such friendly and approachable people! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone as their standards are unmatched. Thank you Sharon and team for such wonderful service!
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Kinari!!
Very efficient when speaking to them on the phone and the cleaning was perfect for what we needed. Great service!
Thank You !!
Excellent job completed on my exit from my apartment. Sharon and her team helped secure a full deposit back! Highly recommended! Thanks Sharon and team!
Thank you so much for your appreciation S Dhami!!
I had been looking for a cleaner for our apartment for a while and after doing some research came across The Magnificent Cleaners. Sharon left the place spotless , I don’t think I’ve ever seen the apartment so clean! Would highly recommend, professional and great service by Sharon and the team.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Claire!!
It was lovely meeting Sharon, Kit (Cleaning Specialists) Pam and Nash (Carpet Specialists). They were all professionals and experienced enough to handle and get things done in the best way, yet in a timely manner. I felt relaxed and I instantly trusted their presence and rested as they completed the job. The Carpet was as new as when I first moved in once Pam and Nash did a wonderful job. Sharon and Kit took care of my apartment with all it’s details as if it was theirs. Thank you very much. I will definitely be pleased to have you over again and again!
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Lama!!
Excellent and professional service
Thank you Zeffen!!
Sharon and her team @TMC were Excellent! If there were more stars on the review I would add them on. From my first contact with Sharon she put me at ease, and took away all my stress of moving out of our rental . Her communication is excellent, the clean excellent especially the oven clean , the oven was practically new again . Thank you for a five star service with a smile 👌🏼👌🏼
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation. We are so glad we were there for you and it was lovely meeting you!!
They were very competent and courteous. Their attention to detail was nothing short of immaculate, I highly recommend them.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation!!
I have had a lot of different cleaners before Magnificent Cleaners. Ok, if you never had any experience with professional cleaners yet, you shouldn't call them because Magnificent cleaners are SO AMAZING that your expectation will be tooooo high and will never be satisfied with any other cleaners 👀 I am 10000% recommend, they have a pride of their job and work. Thank you! See you next month!
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation. See you both next month!!
I booked the team at Magnificent Cleaners with really little notice to provide a cleaning service for my apartment due to struggling with health. The team came in quickly and cleaned my apartment to a really high standard over the two hours they were here. They were professional and went above and beyond other cleaning services that I have used previously and I will now be using the team more regularly. I would 100% recommend Magnificent Cleaners for any cleaning needs.
Thank you so much for your kindness today Sapreena and your appreciation of our cleaning ethics!!
Very easy to deal with, great service and great value, thank you!
Thank you so much Michael!!
The Magnificent Cleaners is rated 4.95 based on 155 reviews