The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews

The Magnificent Cleaners 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Milan Milosevic
The Magnificent Cleaners 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Milan Milosevic
I had a cleaning company cancel on me at the last minute knowing it was an end of tenancy clean and an inspection due on the same day so no regard or explanation. I searched frantically for another cleaning company and found The Magnificent Cleaners. I am so glad I found them because the minute I made contact they managed the whole process by rescheduling other jobs to get mine slotted in due to the urgency of the inspection due. Not only was the clean done to an excellent standard but even the landlord agents were impressed so I got my full deposit back and the agents took The Magnificent Cleaners details of me for future end of tenancy cleans for their other residents, I recommend The Magnificent Cleaners 100%
Sharon and her team are the most polite and attentive cleaners I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Communication is excellent before, during, and after the clean. They are very thorough, and even on the off chance that they miss something, they are open to feedback and promptly make everything right. They make a habit of going the extra mile in every clean. I can wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone looking for a perfectly cleaned house.
Absolutely incredible! They went above and beyond in their cleaning. Lovely people as well I don’t think anyone else could’ve done a better job
Sharon & Co were really friendly from the moment we met them. They explained the process clearly and gave us a good estimation of how long it would take. They were outstanding, as they went above and beyond in terms of service and supported with things not even in the specification. They were incredibly helpful and overall a fantastic package. Even though our main objective was to clean our oven, it was certainly worth paying extra for a hassle-free service. 10/10 would recommend to anyone in Birmingham!
Booked the magnificent cleaners for a end of tenancy clean and they were very friendly and made the process very easy. The flat was left spotless and the landlords were very happy with the end product. Would definitely recommend to anybody and will also use in future.
Great experience, professional, attentive, and communicative. thank you!
Great experience, professional, attentive, and communicative. thank you!
My Ex-partner and I used this service during our relocation and I’d say it was a professional company with a rather human touch. I’d be sure to use them over and over again.
The company are the best cleaning company I have ever used. I highly recommend them to anybody considering having a clean done as they are more than worth the money.
Very good cleaning and good quality customer service very hard-working ladies cleaning to perfection thank you very much
The Magnificent Cleaners were amazing in every aspect, the price was the cheapest for an end of tenancy deep clean for my penthouse suite, right from the onset their professionalism did not waiver, the clean was excellent with no corners cut and they not only got into every nook and cranny but they re-arranged my penthouse suite to look spectacular for the inspection and for whomever will take residence next and I’m sure the new residents will be overjoyed at the deep clean. Thank you ladies and I am so glad we met 😊
Wonderful cleaning service by fabulous people! Sharon and her team did a great job cleaning my flat and made it look spotless! The customer service was amazing and Sharon went above and beyond to help my partner and I with our end of tenancy clean! Amazing quality for an amazing price! Thank you Sharon and co :)
They did a fantastic job for me - really thorough and got my flat sparkling clean. Would highly recommend.
Absolutely amazing easy to book and easy to talk to especially what you want in cleaning my flat. Very approachable and professional. Sharon and sim is just brilliant. Will book them again.
An absolutely brilliant clean, a thorough deep clean compared to other companies who just provide superficial visual cleans. The Magnificent Cleaners move as much furniture as is possible to do so to make sure they have cleaned underneath and behind all furniture, so I highly recommend you book The Magnificent Cleaners if this is the type of deep clean you require because you will not regret booking them and the price is absolutely brilliant too!!!!!
After just my first clean by Sharon and her team, I cannot recommend them highly enough. Pre-clean Sharon contacted me following my expression of interest to discuss my requirements and the service they offer and, after discussions with multiple cleaning companies, I can say right from the outset her professional, friendly and approachable manner convinced me to hire her and her team. Sharon contacted me prior to arrival to confirm ETA, worked in excess of the hours I booked to complete the service and offered to balance it off against the cost of the next clean (as in reduction of time of next clean) at no extra expense in time, money or effort to myself - as it was the first clean naturally there was a decent amount more to do. I have been wholly impressed by Sharon's effort to really go above and beyond delivering an outstanding service and that is without me even mentioning how good a job they both actually for the clean itself, it's spotless and smells nice too. As for booking a recurring appointment, bit of an easy choice really as I couldn't have asked for any more so I definitely recommend them to all and I will certainly book again :)
Fantastic. In the last 30 years, I don't think I have ever lived in a home cleaner than mine today after Sharon and her team came. Great service. Great clean. Great price. Can't recommend more highly.
The apartment was cleaned spotless! Thoroughly professional, quick and efficient. Will definitely ask them to come back
I am a landlord of a property empire. I use The Magnificent Cleaners for all my properties to do end of tenancy cleans. Since using this company I have always been able to refund deposits in full to all my tenants
Very nice cleaners, they asked me constantly if the room is clean enough before moving on to the next. The cleaning itself was good.
The Magnificent Cleaners is rated 4.95 based on 156 reviews