The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews

The Magnificent Cleaners 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Milan Milosevic
The Magnificent Cleaners 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Milan Milosevic
Magnificent Cleaners provided great cleaning service for my apartment. The two ladies were extremely warm, professional and efficient. They managed to not just clean the entire apartment but also helped organising the house better which makes the house more aesthetically pleasing. Will definitely reach out to them for their service in the future!
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation today!!
What can I say? Magnificent, fantastic, amazing 😂 I came home to find a new flat. I’m not terribly messy, but getting home after the Magnificent Cleaners had been here was like breathing fresh air into tired lungs. Truly wonderful. Outstanding.
Thank you so much John for your wonderful kind words and appreciation of our clean for you today
Amazing customer service and booking process. So simple to use. Cleaners arrived on time as requested and the service carried out was excellent. Friendly cleaners and really thorough. Would highly recommend to anyone. We will definitely be booking again. Thank you so much.
Thank you so much for your appreciation Patrick
I booked clean of my apartment as I was moving out, they did an excellent job and the place was left spotless.
Fantastic team, who did an amazing job of our apartment, leaving it spotless. Attention to detail was excellent.
Thank you for your fantastic review and appreciation A
Great communication, reliable, simple and friendly. Would be a returning customer for sure!
Thank you for your kind words and appreciation Samantha
its normal
Because of my own timeframe, i didnt engage with Magnificient Cleaners for my end of tenancy cleaning. However, they patiently listened and advised me professionally the best option based on my situation even though i wont hire them. This clearly demonstrate their professionalism in client first objective.
Thank you for your wonderful and kind words Kenny. We are so happy we were able to assist you in putting your needs first and foremost as opposed to ours in finding the best options for your end of tenancy clean
Very thorough and timely clean. Nice people. Will hire again.
Great work.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Adi
Friendly, thorough and good service. Highly recommend.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation
Very pleased with the service I received. My oven, hob & extractor all like brand new. Very professional service. Wore masks, shoe covers, and covered the floor in the kitchen. Everything was spotless. Will definitely use them again and recommend to my family and friends!
The Magnificent Cleaners 5 star review on 9th May 2021 The Magnificent Cleaners 5 star review on 9th May 2021 The Magnificent Cleaners 5 star review on 9th May 2021 The Magnificent Cleaners 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Mrs Patel
Top cleaning service. Came back to a practically new flat. Thanks so much
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Nik
Sharon and Pam and the rest of the team did a fantastic job at the end of tenancy clean and went above and beyond. She always communicated clearly about the arrangement of services and charges. The oven & hob cleans were especially impressive. They are a friendly team and was happy about my choice with them. Highly recommend their services.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Sharon
Fantastic service. Deep cleaned my apartment leaving no dirt at all. Will 100% be using again next month. Good job!
Thank you for your kindness and appreciation Ben
Sharon and the team were extremely professional and did an amazing job. I wanted an end of tenancy clean and the apartment was left immaculate. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you so much for your appreciation Dave
Fantastic work, very profesional and on time. No issues at all. I had an oven clean, carpet clean and flat clean and it was great!
Thank you so much for your appreciation Jesus
So friendly, so professional and did a really excellent job. I would definitely recommend! For the service they provide you definitely get 100% worth the money. Can’t wait to get them back in !!!
Thank you so much for your appreciation Kelly
Absolutely brilliant service, went above and beyond and paid attention to the small details. The service didn't take too long and everything was done nicely.
Thank you for your appreciation Tarek
Great service, very impressed by the quality of the work. I would happily recommend The Magnificent Cleaners!!
Thank you for your appreciation K Patel