The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Magnificent Cleaners
Read The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews
fantastic service, very friendly helpful professional staff ! place looks impeccable ! 10/10 very happy
Thank you Poppy!
Sharon and her team were such lovely people to work with! Their professionalism and quality of work was of the highest standard, whilst also being such friendly and approachable people! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone as their standards are unmatched. Thank you Sharon and team for such wonderful service!
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Kinari!!
Very efficient when speaking to them on the phone and the cleaning was perfect for what we needed. Great service!
Thank You !!
Excellent job completed on my exit from my apartment. Sharon and her team helped secure a full deposit back! Highly recommended! Thanks Sharon and team!
Thank you so much for your appreciation S Dhami!!
I had been looking for a cleaner for our apartment for a while and after doing some research came across The Magnificent Cleaners. Sharon left the place spotless , I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever seen the apartment so clean! Would highly recommend, professional and great service by Sharon and the team.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Claire!!
It was lovely meeting Sharon, Kit (Cleaning Specialists) Pam and Nash (Carpet Specialists). They were all professionals and experienced enough to handle and get things done in the best way, yet in a timely manner. I felt relaxed and I instantly trusted their presence and rested as they completed the job. The Carpet was as new as when I first moved in once Pam and Nash did a wonderful job. Sharon and Kit took care of my apartment with all itโ€™s details as if it was theirs. Thank you very much. I will definitely be pleased to have you over again and again!
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Lama!!
Excellent and professional service
Thank you Zeffen!!
Sharon and her team @TMC were Excellent! If there were more stars on the review I would add them on. From my first contact with Sharon she put me at ease, and took away all my stress of moving out of our rental . Her communication is excellent, the clean excellent especially the oven clean , the oven was practically new again . Thank you for a five star service with a smile ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation. We are so glad we were there for you and it was lovely meeting you!!
They were very competent and courteous. Their attention to detail was nothing short of immaculate, I highly recommend them.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation!!
I have had a lot of different cleaners before Magnificent Cleaners. Ok, if you never had any experience with professional cleaners yet, you shouldn't call them because Magnificent cleaners are SO AMAZING that your expectation will be tooooo high and will never be satisfied with any other cleaners ๐Ÿ‘€ I am 10000% recommend, they have a pride of their job and work. Thank you! See you next month!
The Magnificent Cleaners 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation. See you both next month!!
I booked the team at Magnificent Cleaners with really little notice to provide a cleaning service for my apartment due to struggling with health. The team came in quickly and cleaned my apartment to a really high standard over the two hours they were here. They were professional and went above and beyond other cleaning services that I have used previously and I will now be using the team more regularly. I would 100% recommend Magnificent Cleaners for any cleaning needs.
Thank you so much for your kindness today Sapreena and your appreciation of our cleaning ethics!!
Very easy to deal with, great service and great value, thank you!
Thank you so much Michael!!
Very fast response, good explanation of the jobs. Many thanks to Sharon.
Thank you so much for appreciation Chak!!
Highly recommend for a deep, thorough professional clean. Not only did they leave everything spotless they also rearranged and organised things to make them look neater and more convenient.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Robyn!!
I booked an end-of-tenancy cleaning with this company. The booking process was very smooth through the online portal and Sharon was very helpful in confirming the details and assisting on cutting down the price by eliminating unnecessary options. The cleaning was perfect and I got my deposit in full amount.
Thank you so much for your feedback and happy to hear you got your full deposit back Osamah!!
Went on holiday and came back to a lovely professionally cleaned apartment, perfect. The cleaners went above and beyond (even organising and tidying away our toiletries). Would highly recommend.
Thank you, hope you had a great holiday!!
Sharon and Syma were amazing. Beds were done like the hotel rooms. Bathroom was absolutely spotless. Every corner just spotless.
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation Shatha!!
Fantastic service, place was left looking spotless. 100% recommend
Thank you so much Vinnie for your appreciation and recommendations today!!
If you're looking for a professional and trustworthy cleaner, look no further than this company. They are the best I've had many cleaners and I can honestly say, these ladies are very thorough. What strikes me the most is their dedication and committment to their clients. A very honest and trustworthy service. They come highly recommended.
Thank you so much for your appreciation Deborah!!
Excellent service. Sharon always goes above and beyond of what is expected. Undoubtably the most efficient team in Birmingham. Communication : 10/10 Service : 10/10 Has been a pleasure and will continue to solely use this team.
Thank you so much for your appreciation Eli
The Magnificent Cleaners is rated 4.95 based on 167 reviews